Magic

You are a magician and life is an alchemical working.

You have the following elements the physical world, time, mind, heart and intuition.

Some challenges involving moving physical objects, like well moving.

Some challenges repeat over time.

So you use your mind, heart and intuition to deal with issues in time and space.

If you can change your perspective, your approach or how you combine the elements you will succeed. And if you don't succeed at your task but it changes you , then you have been more successful in your failure since you have learned to master your moods.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

...in this material world,  mind, heart, and intiution are probably our best bet in operating in spacetime. ❤️

LOL! Maybe for YOU two, and people like you, who play nicely in the world

There are a whole category of people out there I would not let loose on the world free to behave based solely upon their mind, heart, and intuition.  I shudder at the thought!

• Haha 1

What Caucasians call "magic" is extremely high ancient SCIENCE.

Kind of like how a cigarette lighter would be seen as "magic" to a primitive cave man.

A Black woman in Haiti knows how to take a doll and use it to inflict pain on a live human being.
She knows a SCIENCE.
But because the Caucasian doesn't know it and she refuses to teach it to him, he dismisses it and calls it "magic".

image.jpeg.3521490492a98f8c5635641cfcfb62fb.jpeg

"Look at that UFO!
They must come from Mars because WE (White folks)
don't have the technology to engineer craft
like that!"

If THEY can't do it....they figure it can't be done.

White Supremacists are something else.....lol.
They were given a LIMITED amount of knowledge, so those who have more than them are seen as mysterious and they call their knowledge magic.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Troy said:

I was not calling you "soft." What prompted that response?

I guess it is the Bronx in me.

Although I haven't look at them all. I am pretty sure there are rules in most areas of magic. The exception that comes to mind is Chaos Magick, however the rule there is that you make your own rules. Magic is similar to music after learning the rules you know how to bend them. However that takes some time unless you are a visionary.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Troy said:

I was not calling you "soft." What prompted that response?

It’s that space-time thing @Troy.  At one time in our history - the word “nice” meant ignorant.  So, it’s as if you said, “Del and I play “ignorantly” in the world.”

Depending on what space @Del was occupying, it allowed him to receive an offensive meaning from your words.  

And that is, I believe, how magic works. Occupying a space to conjure and then preparing (time) to receive. 

BUT the key is to be cognizant of your surrounding.  

So for me, Troy, you weren’t far off. 

I recently conjured up something and it appeared but I’d shifted and it was too late to appreciate it.  

Wait, that’s  a lie.  

I could still get it but  I didn’t desire to continue on the path.  

But that saying, about heaven opening, mountains moving - and seas parting - that’s what happens.  

Except if  desire falls away none of it is as wondrous. 

I wonder if that happens to other “magus?” 

Btw, there is also sex magic - But I think that takes two to create.