Kristen Welker, you made all Black women proud in the Third Debate

Kristen Welker, you did a fantastic job !

You tried to reign in President Trump who rambled, repeated himself and kept returning to debunked lies and smears against the former Vice President.

All Trump did during the last debate is continue besmirching the life and accomplishments of Joe Biden, terribly misrepresenting his positions.

It is quite comical that Trump believes it's unfair for citizens call him on his failures. But he has no problem claiming the successes of Barack Obama and Biden are somehow, his.

He never had a plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. He still has no plan to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, which is about to get worse.

Oh, and all the wonder medicines and the vaccines Pence and Trump keep going on about? No vaccine until the second and third quarters of 2021, according to the head of the CDC.

Kristen Welker2.jpg

• Like 1

A couple points.............

1. Kristen is NOT Black, she's Mulatta.

2. She was very professional, but she didn't do a good job in my opinion because she didn't keep both of the men especially Trump, in line.
She TRIED to....but she didn't.
That's not a good job in many people's opinions.

I thought the mics were supposed to be MUTED.
It seems as if they were muted at the beginning of the debate but later on NO muting was actually done.
They were both talking over eachother and going over time....business as usual.

8 hours ago, Stefan said:

Kristen Welker, you did a fantastic job !

You tried to reign in President Trump who rambled, repeated himself and kept returning to debunked lies and smears against the former Vice President.

All Trump did during the last debate is continue besmirching the life and accomplishments of Joe Biden, terribly misrepresenting his positions.

It is quite comical that Trump believes it's unfair for citizens call him on his failures. But he has no problem claiming the successes of Barack Obama and Biden are somehow, his.

He never had a plan to replace the Affordable Care Act. He still has no plan to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, which is about to get worse.

Oh, and all the wonder medicines and the vaccines Pence and Trump keep going on about? No vaccine until the second and third quarters of 2021, according to the head of the CDC.

Is this post really about Kristen Welker, because it seems to

me that it is more about your disdain for Donald Trump.

First off, the woman is not Black, she is mixed, so she is as 

much White as she is Black.  Do you think that she made

ALL  the White women proud?  Or ALL the mixed women? 

How do you figure she made ALL of anybody proud?  

She did an okay job, but that's about it. 

Second, if you are going to criticize one participant of the 

debate, then you should be fair-minded enough to also 

criticize the other.  Since you don't seem to be able to do

that, I will help you out.

Here are some things that stood out to me about Joe Biden

during the debate and otherwise:

Joe Biden had the audacity to tell somebody about being 

able to walk and chew gum, when his old lame stale tired

behind took several days to prepare for that debate.  This

is worrying  because he has over thirty years of debating

experience.  If he can't think on his feet, he can't be POTUS

because as POTUS one must be able to manage multiple

priorities, which Biden clearly is unable to do.

Joe Biden's campaign strategy has been to hide out in his 

basement for days on end and refuse to take questions

from reporters.  He knows that this did not work for

Hillary Clinton, why does he think it will work for him.

What is up with that? 

Joe Biden is corrupt.  He dragged his dimwit son around

to the various nations while on government business in

order to elicit bribes and that is illegal.  Biden used his 

own son as a pawn to enrich himself. 

What sort of a father does that?

Joe Biden had an affair with Jill while she was married to

one of his friends.  What sort of a disgusting individual 

comes to your house as a friend and sleeps with your

wife behind your back? 

Is that the type of person you would waste your vote on?

This is Joe Biden's third time running for president.  He

dropped out before because of his propensity to plagiarize. 

Obviously Biden is unable to come up with original ideas. 

You stated that Trump besmirched the accomplishments

of Joe Biden.  If you have a moment, please name just

ONE accomplishment of Biden's that you are referring

to because I honestly don't know of any.

I hate to hurt your feelings but please take my advice and

accept the fact that Joe Biden will never be president. 

Donald Trump will be re-elected and I predict that it

will be by a landslide.

Trump has his issues as well.  He talks too much, tweets 

too much and has a propensity to exaggerate.  He gets 

on my nerves but he gets things done.  And so between 

the two of them, I would much rather have four more

years of Trump than five more minutes of Joe Biden.  

I am voting for Trump and to anyone who does not

agree, I don't GAF. 

I think it's important for us to continue to emphasize the fact that mixed people shouldn't be called "Black".

White Supremacists are sneaky.

They started calling mixed people "Black" as a sneaky way to set it up for fully White Caucasians to start doing the same and STEAL the identity of our people.

If we don't shut the foolishness down early, pretty soon you'll have shows where the entire cast is made up of White skinned blonde haired blue eyed people calling themselves "Black"....lol.
And will be willing to argue and fight with you over the right to call themselves that!

For those who think that's ridiculous.....
Look at what happened to brown skinned Native Americans:

image.jpeg.e05a280457a78e588202e3714d5b8b61.jpeg image.jpeg.d69fd56a39a85f616b88d6332dae752b.jpeg

Native Americans of the 1800s

Home

"Native Americans" today.

Trump, a dangerous moron

In this last debate Trump appeared to be "slicker" than Biden.
Which is very appealing to uneducated (I'm talking about academic education) men.

I can see right through his lies, but many of dudes from the streets tend to respect and even admire "street smart" saavy wit because it...more so than book smarts....is what seems to offer the most success in the environment many of them grow up in.

Slick talking...
Joke cracking....
Berating and insulting....

In most academic circles these are seen as negative and immature, but in the ghettos and trailer parks a lot of men find it not only entertaining but a power move over one's opponent by making him look like a clown and not worthy of respect....kind of like The Dozens.

I watched most of the "debate" (they really should stop called these events debates -- they are not debates) last night. Interestingly, @Stefan the woman did not appear to be Black to me, so she did not draw my attention, but now that it has been mentioned here I could see that she is "mixed race," but her skin color does not inform what I think of the job she did.

As @Mzuri said I think she did an OK job too, but she it was not like she controlled the mute button, or that she, or anyone, could control either man.  

45 seemed a coherent as I have ever seen him.  I may not agree with a lot of what he said, but he presented as well as Biden did.  Both are weak candidates. 

It seems unlikely the 45 will actually win, but it is clearly possible.  I predicted he would win in 2016 and made money on those predictions off a couple of Brothers on this forum. I even won more money predicting that he would remain in office until the end of his term (winking at @Delano).

-----------

@Pioneer1 The issue with Native American's is worth starting another conversation.

@Delano whoa buddy.  Our bet was double or nothing.  Since you owe me for my bet that he would complete his term.  I showed you come mercy and gave you an option to roll the bet over such that you pay me $100 if 45 is elected and if he is not we are even.  Check the record 😉

Kirsten is NOT "half-white." She is African- and Native American.

She was a moderator, not a "dictator." People do sometimes go a bit over time when 'debating.' Only a power hungry autocrat would expect goose-stepping, rather than reasonable compliance.

19 hours ago, Stefan said:

I agree with the above 100%. Trump inherited a rapidly recovering economy. He created nothing. initiated NO policies that forwarded the economy, just rode the wave Obama started..

10 hours ago, Mzuri said:

as POTUS one must be able to manage multiple

priorities,

.....as Trump is obviously unable to do since his ONLY priority is his infantile, narcissistic sociopathic self. Like him or not, the truth is the truth.

He's infantile, i.e., childish, he has an inability to accept responsibility for his words - stand back and stand by..... but: "I don't even know who the Proud Boys are...,

He's narcissistic, everything is about him and all others are on this earth as props for his life, aims and ambition - I don't care about Democracy, damn the Constitution with its separation of powers, you want me to stop holding up that money Congress appropriated to you already, UKRAINE, you get me some DIRT on Joe Biden's kid... even if you have to lies and make it up!

He's a sociopath. ie., unable to feel empathy for others, to walk in the shoes of another - So what if 500+ kids are orphans because I wrenched them out of their mothers' arms at the border, they're "so well taken care of," i.e., eating better than they ever have, and living in  nice clean cages.  (Look at it this way - if a parent, especially a mother, loses her child in the grocery store for 2 minutes, she'll go bananas, running around the store and calling the kid's name like a chicken with its head cut off. Imagine what she/HE must feel like to lose their child for days, weeks, YEARS... maybe forever. You don't even have to ask OUR ancestors (ok?). You can ask the FIRST person to have a child snatched out of their arms at the border.... a Romanian Gypsy who traveled with his family to Mexico to sneak across the border into the U.S. Stopped by border patrol, the guards took his 4 MONTHS OLD child, and ithout his knowledge or permission, fostered the infant out to white people in the Midwest. The Gypsy didn't find him until 1 and 1/2 years later.  The boy screamed bloody murder when his STRANGER-father came to reclaim him.

Only a sociopath, unable to feel empathy, would disregard the pain a parent feels to be even accidentally separated (as in a store) from his/her child and justify a "forcible" separation/abomination by saying the kid has good food to eat and a nice clean bed on the floor to sleep on.

Btw, I know many separations occurred on Pres. Obama's watch. Diff between him and heartless, soulless, sociopath Trump is that under Obama, children were separated from parents who were CRIMINALS, or were being abused by their parents. For Trump, separation is de rigeur, it is POLICY - no exceptions. Come to the border with your kids and the U.S. government will take them from you.

As for the "fake news" out of the Trump camp about Joe and Jill Biden:

How Did Joe & Jill Biden Meet? Their Love Story Is Beyond Romantic

BY REBECCA STRONG

OCT. 19, 2020

Personal tragedies, professional wins, multiple political campaigns — Joe Biden and Jill Biden have been through it all together during their four-decades-long relationship. But how did Joe and Jill Biden meet? If you're a sucker for a good love story, this one's a doozy from the start.

Both Joe and Jill were married before they met. In 1972, the former vice president lost his first wife, Neilia, as well as their 1-year-old daughter, Naomi, in a car accident. He spent the next several years raising their two sons, Beau and Hunter, alone. At the time of the accident, Jill was still married to Bill Stevenson — who she married in 1970 and attended the University of Delaware with. Jill and her first husband separated in 1974 and were officially divorced the following year. Unsurprisingly, Joe "wasn't big on the whole dating scene" following the death of his first wife. However, when the presidential candidate spotted a pic of Jill in an airport ad for Wilmington-area parks shortly thereafter, he was totally *smitten.* And fortunately for Joe, his brother Frank just happened to know his crush, so he shared her phone number.

Joe mustered up the courage to call Jill at some point in 1975 — but she just so happened to be getting ready to go on a date with someone else. In a video for the Democratic National Convention, Jill recalled that Joe asked her, "Do you think you could break your date?" And that's exactly what she did. "I called and told the guy I had a friend in from out of town, and went out with Joe," she explained in the DNC video.

======================

Contrast the above to how Trump met his first, then second, and ESPECIALLY his third wife, Melania, then ask:

11 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Is that the type of person you would waste your vote on?

How about a womanizer who lusts after his own daughter, who breaks the vow of "til death do us part" whenever the newest, YOUNGEST, sluttiest flava of the month comes along (seriously, check out some of the pix of Melania lying naked as a jaybird on the floor of Trump's plane). who is buddy-boy with pedophiles ("she's hot!" he said, pointing out an Ivanka-lookalike to Jeffrey Epstein at one of TRUMP'S parties) and as POTUS, wished the pedophile, Ghislaine Maxwell, "well", when told of her arrest.... for pedophilia - not to mention who had Russian prostitutes give him "golden showers" in Russian hotel rooms (and you wonder what 'hold' Putin has over him) among other  what? great family values? Is Donald Trump the type of person you would waste YOUR vote on?

History will remember Donald Trump's "accomplishments" primarily as the only POTUS who sucked up to and so admired dictators, foremost among them Putin and Kim Il whateva, that he kicked American Democracy to the curb to be like them and make them like him.....

And ain't nuthin' fake 'bout ANYTHING I wrote. It's easy to make accusations. Every single thing I wrote can be backed up, googled. I defy Mzuri to back up any scurrilous accusation he made about Biden, i.e., not  name-calling and "made-up stuff", but FACTS about his policies, his not perfect, but no where scummy life like Trump's.

Btw, anybody other than me hear about Russia, China and Iran targeting BLACK Americans on black MBs with FAKE propaganda to get us to vote for their boy?

Here we go again. Black MEN believing they can determine what ethnicity individuals are, what they should be labeled and the limits of their achievements.

If I were to label dudes who do this insecure misogynists totally afraid of strong and intelligent women, would that be a lie? Because Theroot dot com, one of the esteemed Black awareness websites of Black American life, labeled Kristen “Black.”

Does it upset you that a woman with mixed parentage is called Black? Does it somehow diminish you? Then why is it mentioned so much? Why get upset over it? My son, a former U.S. Marine, has a White mother. Guess what he is called? Mike.

Why are so many of you hung up on skin hue and ethnicity? I have a full sister who has lighter skin than Kristen. Yet, she is Black. We have several women in our family who are light skinned.

My mother was light skinned. Our family has mixed ancestry. But we are Black. By the way, for the ethnic purists on here, my father was Black and so was my mother. They’re gone now.

https://www.theroot.com/meet-kristen-welker-the-1st-black-woman-to-moderate-a-1845455173

There is only one race. There is no way genetically determine one's race.

If it were up to me, we would some collecting data on who is what "race," as it is a purely subjective, as we've seen countless times on this forum people will always disagree what race people are, especially over time.

Racism however is quite real in America.

Some argue that if you don't count people by race, you'll never be able to quantify racism, but the very act of putting people into arbitrary boxes reinforces racism, because it constantly forces us to consider it.

If a cop chokes a man until he is dead for no good reason, what difference does it really make if his victim's skin is darker -- the victim is just as dead -- punish the devil for his crime.

As far as Kristen's performance as moderator, my thought are more in line with Mzuri's the combination of white, Black, or red is irrelevant:

15 hours ago, Mzuri said:

First off, the woman is not Black, she is mixed, so she is as 

much White as she is Black.  Do you think that she made

ALL  the White women proud?  Or ALL the mixed women? 

How do you figure she made ALL of anybody proud?  

She did an okay job, but that's about it. 

Maybe all Native American's should be proud too, huh?  Who really cares and why?

People like to talk about being ADOS, Foundational Black, Afro-American, wherever, but the reality is the majority of these people have European ancestry.

At the some point in the future, we will stop have to stop using race because it will have no discernable visible meaning. But human being humans will find some phenotypical characteristic to use to say one human is superior to another.

One day we will evolve....

Troy is right. There is only one race.

I entered the Print Journalism profession when they were so few Blacks. Mentors were non-existent. So my experience is quite different, being around a bunch of White people who refused to acknowledge we could do the work. But also around Whites who grudgingly accepted us.  

I am happy about Kristen Welker. If you're not, that's cool. 

I guess few read the story TheRoot published. I just wanted all  to glimpse the headline. 

And to those who thought my thread starter post was a polemic against Trump: If you had watched the debate, you would have noticed Kristen Welker tried to elicit replies to many questions she asked about issues I raised. 

If some of you are Trump supporters, then admit it. Instead of hiding in the shadows and taking potshots at those unafraid to tell the truth. You would not be alone. There are surveys and polls that indicate as many as 21% of Black men are secret Trump supporters.

Now, I get that many want honest conversations. I do as well. But I grimace at this colorism and race bullshit. And you should as well. 

To Guest FAS: T thank you for your comment. This old Writing Teacher and Senior News Editor appreciates a well-written essay and blog.  

3 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

I defy Mzuri to back up any scurrilous accusation he made about Biden, i.e., not  name-calling and "made-up stuff", but FACTS about his policies, his not perfect, but no where scummy life like Trump's.

Welker's Wikipedia page says that her father is White.  I did

not further research her, that is sufficient for this purpose.  

I don't need to back up any scurrilous accusations since I

didn't make any.  

Everything that I stated about Biden is a fact.

Saying Biden is old lame stale and tired is not name calling. 

That is describing how I perceive Joe Biden.  If you perceive 

him differently, that is fine with me.  

As to your comparisons between Biden and Trump, you are 

comparing apples to oranges.  This is typical when people do  

not have anything positive to say about whatever they are

trying to defend, they make silly counter allegations.  

Trump has been a private businessman during the years that

Biden was an elected/federal government employee.  As such,  

the things that Biden has done throughout his government

career are reprehensible.  

https://www.pastemagazine.com/politics/joe-biden/the-10-worst-things-joe-biden-has-done-in-his-poli/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8758025/I-betrayed-Bidens-Jill-Bidens-ex-husband-says-affair-Joe.html

As to Trump's personal life, he likes to get his freak on. 

Doesn't everybody?

And people get divorced. 

Would you prefer that people who are incompatible or who

may have lost interest in each other hang in there to suit

somebody else? 

Do you drag everybody who got divorced through the mud? 

And yes, Trump does manage multiple priorities and he does 

so very well.  While Biden was hiding out in his basement

preparing to debate, Trump was out on the campaign trail. 

And negotiating World Peace.  

Among other things.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

At the some point in the future, we will stop have to stop using race because it will have no discernable visible meaning. But human being humans will find some phenotypical characteristic to use to say one human is superior to another.

One day we will evolve....

It really bothers me when there's an announcement about 

"This is the first Black man who ever did such and such."

They never say that about Whitey.  

You never hear "She is the first White woman who became 

a surgeon in the history of the world."

I think that we will have evolved when people stop judging

and describing each other based on skin color, hair texture,

facial features, etc.  

But I do LOVE a BLACK MAN though!!!

7 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

While Biden was hiding out in his basement

preparing to debate, Trump was out on the campaign trail. 

Joe Biden does not hide out in his basement. And Wikipedia is a suspect research tool.

I guess you missed the week when Naomi Osaka defeated  Serena Williams for the U.S. Open and Wikipedia changed her ethnic designation from Haitian/Japanese to just Japanese and used a direct flash photo to make her appear lighter.

Naomi has lived and trained in the U.S. since she was. Her father is Haitian. But few in the news media want to mention that she is Haitian. She shut everyone up this year by coming out against police brutality against Blacks. 

25 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Joe Biden does not hide out in his basement. And Wikipedia is a suspect research tool.

I guess you missed the week when Naomi Osaka defeated  Serena Williams for the U.S. Open and Wikipedia changed her ethnic designation from Haitian/Japanese to just Japanese and used a direct flash photo to make her appear lighter.

Naomi has lived and trained in the U.S. since she was. Her father is Haitian. But few in the news media want to mention that she is Haitian. She shut everyone up this year by coming out against police brutality against Blacks. 

Why do you get riled up about meaningless things.

Wikipedia was the top search result when I googled

Kristen Welker.  That is all.

I had no idea she had any Blackness to her at all, it 

never even crossed my mind while I was watching

that debate.  The first time it occurred to me was

when I saw this thread.

If Biden hasn't been in his basement, where has he

been? 

WTF does Naomi Osaka have to do with anything.

And no, I do not keep up with the editorial changes 

over at Wikipedia.  If you do, you have entirely too 

much time on your hands.

9 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Everything that I stated about Biden is a fact.

Saying Biden is old lame stale and tired is not name calling. 

That is describing how I perceive Joe Biden.  If you perceive 

him differently, that is fine with me.  

Perception is not fact. 

17 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Joe Biden is corrupt.  He dragged his dimwit son around

to the various nations while on government business in

order to elicit bribes and that is illegal.  Biden used his 

own son as a pawn to enrich himself. 

Where is your corroboration for the above? What proof do you have that Joe Biden is corrupt or has taken bribes (WARNING: drivel from the drooling mouths of old, narcissistic, sociopathic bustas who can't even walk down  a ramp like a man, or drink a glass of water with one steady rather than 2 SHAKY (palsied?) hands, is not corroboration!). Give us names, dates. countries. Btw, Hunter Biden is a graduate of Georgetown University and Yale undergraduate, then Law School. Where is your PROOF those 2 institutions are known for matriculating, much less bestowing degrees on "dimwits?" Cease with the baseless NAME-CALLING and give us some.... facts.

Melania-Trump-06-GQ-7-Nov16_Antoine-Verg

5 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

a womanizer who lusts after his own daughter, who breaks the vow of "til death do us part" whenever the newest, YOUNGEST, sluttiest flava of the month comes along (seriously, check out some of the pix of Melania lying naked as a jaybird on the floor of Trump's plane).

I backed up my FACT about Melania. Too bad you can't do the same with ANY of your "allegations" ...lol

Not gonna parse all the nonsense in your disinformation/LIES posts, but this, well, damn, man! ROFLMBAO!

29 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Trump has been a private businessman

Yes, Trump has been a FAILED businessman, having gone bankrupt 6 times. A failed SO-CALLED businessman who refused to pay small contractors who couldn't  afford to sue him - small contractors like those who worked on his FAILED Tai Mahal Casino in Atlantic City (dayum! How can you go BANKRUPT.... on a casino!) Not to mention he only paid $750 in federal taxes in the past SEVERAL years. Paying "millions" in SALES taxes on luxury items and Russian hookers does not count as "federal taxes." If you want to refute this, well, show us the old reprobate's tax returns.

Btw, your he said/she said link cancels itself out:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8758025/I-betrayed-Bidens-Jill-Bidens-ex-husband-says-affair-Joe.html

Stevenson claims Jill was having an affair with Joe the year before the divorce (he said)

Jill Biden's spokesman has said that Stevenson's claims are untrue   (she said)

Does "he said" have pix, testimonials that he and Biden were friends (should be easy enough to get)? If not, sour grapes from a loser.

As for:

40 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Well, d'uh!

And ain't nuthin' fake 'bout ANYTHING I wrote. It's easy to make accusations. Every single thing I wrote can be backed up, googled. I defy Mzuri to back up any scurrilous accusation he made about Biden, i.e., not  name-calling and "made-up stuff", but FACTS about his policies, his not perfect, but no where scummy life like Trump's.

5 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Why do you get riled up about meaningless things.

If Biden hasn't been in his basement, where has he

been? 

WTF does Naomi Osaka have to do with anything.

And no, I do not keep up with the editorial changes 

over at Wikipedia.  If you do, you have entirely too 

much time on your hands.

Joe Biden has been on the campaign trail.  You had no idea that Naomi Osaka has a Haitian heritage?

You sound like one of those really angry White dudes I encountered moons ago on Conservative news forums.  Short on facts, long on rage. 

Of course, I have time to spare. I used to tutor at Literacy Volunteers, work nights at at homeless shelter and acted as volunteer photography for community organizations and schools. I can't do any of that in the midst of this pandemic. I'm retired. 

4 hours ago, Mzuri said:

It really bothers me when there's an announcement about 

"This is the first Black man who ever did such and such."

For me it depends significance. The first non-white male president of vice present of the US -- this is significant.  Being the first to moderate a "debate," not so much...  Shoot, I'm the first Black person to launch an web based store that lasted 24 years.  This is significant to me, but completely uninteresting to others.

5 hours ago, Mzuri said:

Welker's Wikipedia page says that her father is White.  I did

not further research her, that is sufficient for this purpose.  

With Wikipedia you really do I have to double check what you read there.  Anyone can add it the site it, the editors are often based, and is skews to a white male perspective -- which matters especially when Black people are concerned I wrote about it quite a bit.  Google ranks wikipedia very high and user wiki's content on there search engine results page which is why I will not contribute content to the site or give them a donation.

I backed up my FACT about Melania.

This is not backing up a fact.  Where did you get this photo?  How do you know it was not doctored? 

Doctored? Seriously? Do you even know a "little" about Melania's history?

a-nude-photo-of-donald-trumps-wife-melan

new-york-post-featuring-naked-photos-of-

11 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

How about a womanizer who lusts after his own daughter, who breaks the vow of "til death do us part" whenever the newest, YOUNGEST, sluttiest flava of the month comes along (seriously, check out some of the pix of Melania lying naked as a jaybird on the floor of Trump's plane).

I don't blow smoke. I most definitely DID back up the above statement of FACT. And with the above pix, TWICE.

Btw, the first picture was from British GQ magazine. (smh) But since you like it (lol), here's another from the NY Post:

Cor-9hwW8AAKEXd?format=jpg&name=small

And, if you really want NUDES of the Melania Trump, you made all Americans proud, google Cardi B. She has a ton of 'em ...lol.

Oh, what the hey!

Melania-Trump-03.jpg

Imma end with this one:

Melania-Trump-02.png

Swear to God, I didn't "doctor" a one. ROFLMAO!

Speaking of 'backing it up" (why am I the only one ever asked to do this???):

11 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

. who is buddy-boy with pedophiles ("she's hot!" he said, pointing out an Ivanka-lookalike to Jeffrey Epstein at one of TRUMP'S parties) and as POTUS, wished the pedophile, Ghislaine Maxwell, "well", when told of her arrest.... for pedophilia -

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2?width=900&forma

From left, American real estate developer Donald Trump and his girlfriend (and future wife), former model Melania Knauss, financier (and future convicted sex offender) Jeffrey Epstein, and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell pose together at the Mar-a-Lago club, Palm Beach, Florida, February 12, 2000.  Davidoff Studios/Getty Images

Ghislaine was also arrested for pedophilia. Note, they were the old reprobate's guests at his party.

FAS

????
Where did you get THIS information?

Even if it were true, it STILL wouldn't make her Black but rather Zamba.

I agree with the above 100%. Trump inherited a rapidly recovering economy. 

Lol, recovered for who?
The only thing President Obama did was stabilize this corrupt economy to protect the rich establishment and keep them propped up.

Vampire Capitalism was SUPPOSED to collapse under the weight of it's own corruption but he voted for the bailout to keep it propped up and did everything within his power as President to maintain it.

I remember in an interview President Obama said that he warned the Bankers that  people were coming for them with torches and pitch-forks and that HE was the only one standing between them.
In other word he was PROTECTING these corrrupt bankers from the wrath of the people!

My question is WHY would you stand in the way of the people to exact justice on a corrupt econmic system?

The people are SUPPOSED to tear down the corrupt economic system and President Obama protected them and didn't allow that to happen with is bail-outs and stimulus packages.

Stefan

Here we go again. Black MEN believing they can determine what ethnicity individuals are,

Caucasian men have been doing it for thousands of years, why can't we?

Besides, I wasn't commenting her ETHNICITY, I was commenting on her RACE.

Ethnically speaking, she seems to be an AfroAmerican like I am....but racially speaking the girl is obviously MIXED and most likely a Mulatta.

If I were to label dudes who do this insecure misogynists totally afraid of strong and intelligent women, would that be a lie? 

How you derive insecurity and misogynistic tendencies from a person's simple comment on woman's race is beyond me.
That's pretty amazing psychological work...lol.

Does it upset you that a woman with mixed parentage is called Black? 

"Upset" isn't the word I'd use.
But it DOES bother me.

Does it somehow diminish you? Then why is it mentioned so much? Why get upset over it?

It's IN-ACCURATE.
Solving problems and making progress begin with KNOWING THE TRUTH and accepting it.

Why are so many of you hung up on skin hue and ethnicity? 

We were raised in the United States where race and skin color are extremely relevant to one's social status and social perpective.

Our family has mixed ancestry. But we are Black.

Some would consider that an oxymoron.
But I understand what you're saying.

This is why I separate "Black" or "African" which are racial terms from "AfroAmerican" which is the term I use for our people here in the United States which is more of an ethnic label than a racial one.

I guess you missed the week when Naomi Osaka defeated  Serena Williams for the U.S. Open and Wikipedia changed her ethnic designation from Haitian/Japanese to just Japanese and used a direct flash photo to make her appear lighter.

She did WHAT??????

That's sad to hear.
Naomi was my girl.

I still respect what she did by wearing masks with the names of race-soldier victims on it during her matches for the U.S. Open.

Mzuri @Mzuri

I think that we will have evolved when people stop judging and describing each other based on skin color, hair texture,  facial features, etc.  

Maybe some AfroAmericans have moved on, but trust me when I say Caucasians have not.

They are the same TODAY as their forefathers were CENTURIES ago.

They haven't "evolved".

They believed people with white skin should be on top THEN and they believe people with white skin should be on top TODAY...lol.

Troy

How do you know it was not doctored? 

I don't know if that photo was doctored or not but it's been around for a few years now.

Some argue that if you don't count people by race, you'll never be able to quantify racism

I'm one of those who MAKE that argument, lol.

Look at the hell so many of our people are catching in places like Guatamala and Peru where they aren't called "Black" and are considred the same "race" as the other Peruvians and Gutatamalans but are clearly mistreated because of their skin color.

Those who mistreat them KNOW they are of a different race, despite the belief they're all the "same" race.

but the very act of putting people into arbitrary boxes reinforces racism, because it constantly forces us to consider it.

Trust me.....
The White people KNOW who they are and they know who YOU are and they know both races are different....whether WE acknowledge these difference or not.

The only people who run around saying we're all the same and race doesn't matter are Black folks...lol.

And yes Troy........Mrs Welker DOES have a Caucasian husband also, LOL.

image.jpeg.a6a206936ba57125a196e665e994ff59.jpeg

"Hey mamaaaa......
Look who I brought home for dinner!"

57 minutes ago, Guest FAS said:

You obviously "know" more about Melania's history than I do.  But that is not the point.  You shared a photo and I asked where where you got it from, because the source matters.  You did not share the source, so I have reason to believe the source was suspect.

42 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

don't know if that photo was doctored or not but it's been around for a few years now.

Neither does FAS.  Of course just because something has been around a long time does not make it true.

And yes Troy........Mrs Welker DOES have a Caucasian husband also, LOL.

Why am I not surprised?  He looks old too -- probably has plenty of money...

The only people who run around saying we're all the same and race doesn't matter are Black folks...lol.

This is not true white people say this too. Besides you are "Black" and you don't even believe it.

56 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I agree with the above 100%. Trump inherited a rapidly recovering economy. 

Lol, recovered for who?
The only thing President Obama did was stabilize this corrupt economy to protect the rich establishment and keep them propped up.

Vampire Capitalism was SUPPOSED to collapse under the weight of it's own corruption but he voted for the bailout to keep it propped up and did everything within his power as President to maintain it.

I remember in an interview President Obama said that he warned the Bankers that  people were coming for them with torches and pitch-forks and that HE was the only one standing between them.
In other word he was PROTECTING these corrrupt bankers from the wrath of the people!

My question is WHY would you stand in the way of the people to exact justice on a corrupt econmic system?

The people are SUPPOSED to tear down the corrupt economic system and President Obama protected them and didn't allow that to happen with is bail-outs and stimulus packages.

So you disagree that Trump inherited a rapidly recovering economy from Obama? You are of the opinion that it was Trump who brought the U.S. out of the recession (lol)? Cause that's what I wrote, not any "recovered for who?" or anything else you STRAWMAN argued.... as ever.

Troy

This is not true white people say this too. Besides you are "Black" and you don't even believe it.

True.
I actually thought of this when typing out that statement but the reason THEY do say it is NOT out of sincerity but out of deception.

Kind of like how they say,

image.jpeg.fdd7050570b803536e7a2f7680964c93.jpeg
"Hey bro....I'm not racist.
Some of my best friends are Black"

They say it without meaning it.

When Black folks say can't we all get along they REALLY MEAN IT.

Many of our people are TRULY hurt that Caucasians don't want to be friends with them or accept them as equal.  It really disturbs them because they really WISH to get along.

image.jpeg.f517147dc6b312cd5cf18f27885b9926.jpeg

"Yeah I got billions
Yeah I got houses
Yeah I'm known all around the world.
But the way that White girl treated me at 
Starbucks.........
She ignored me and treated me like I wasn't 
even human.
The pain.....the pain...the paaahaaahaaaain!"

You know something bro.....
I sincerely believe that the ONLY thing many of our people want is to be "loved" by White folks and if they can just get that....having everything else stripped from them and being reduced to a state of slavery again would be FINE.  Just as long as the White folks love them and accept them.

32 minutes ago, Troy said:
1 hour ago, Guest FAS said:

You obviously "know" more about Melania's history than I do.  But that is not the point.  You shared a photo and I asked where where you got it from, because the source matters.  You did not share the source, so I have reason to believe the source was suspect.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

don't know if that photo was doctored or not but it's been around for a few years now.

Neither does FAS. 

First off, you did NOT ask where I got the picture from. You suggested it might be doctored.

Secondly, when I see a picture in a reputable magazine, or even YOUR NY Post newspaper, I count that as verifiable. And, since Trump has sued neither British GQ nor the New York Post over the pix, they're iron-clad fa real. '

It is as I have continuously said - I deal in fact. When I give an opinion, I say it's an opinion. And I don't spew a bunch of emotional non-factual opinions into cyberspace. Opinions are faith-based, not scientific/fact-based.

That said, unless someone comes up with a disagreement to  a "fact" that I posted, I don't think there's much left for me to say in this thread.... except that I will not be held to a "prove it" standard to which no one else is held. I don't like discrimination, especially when it's leveled at me.

18 minutes ago, Guest FAS said:

First off, you did NOT ask where I got the picture from. You suggested it might be doctored.

Either you did not read, or comprehend, what I wrote. Read what I actually wrote please.

Again, I asked about the first photo you posted.  You are attempted to cloud the issue by posting other photos and defending those.  I'm not nearly as easily distracted as you are, and certainly less emotional. 

I asked a specific question deliberately.  It is now obvious that you shared a photo from a questionable source and are unwilling to stand by that, whether you want to admit it or not. 

This is not unusual I often challenge @Pioneer1's sources, but he accepts the critique and moves on.  You try to cover it up.

Troy

This is not unusual I often challenge @Pioneer1's sources, but he accepts the critique and moves on

In full transparency, that's because you have the power to delete my posts or ban me.

As much as I like you, if you DIDN'T have those powers I'd be arguing with your ass a lot more.....LMBAO.

Your denial of race ALONE would make you a regular target, lol.

5 hours ago, Troy said:
10 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

I backed up my FACT about Melania.

This is not backing up a fact.  Where did you get this photo?  How do you know it was not doctored? 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Either you did not read, or comprehend, what I wrote. Read what I actually wrote please.

My reading comprehension is fine, thank you. I responded to the insult, "doctored." Just as you did not respond to my entire post -a very long and factual, informative one, I might add -, I got hung up on your "suggesting" I'd post a "doctored" picture. I have no history of submitting 'doctored' photos so why impugn my veracity? Nonetheless, it is as I wrote - I backed up my FACT about Melania.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Again, I asked about the first photo you posted.  You are attempted to cloud the issue by posting other photos and defending those.  I'm not nearly as easily distracted as you are, and certainly less emotional. 

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I asked a specific question deliberately.  It is now obvious that you shared a photo from a questionable source and are unwilling to stand by that, whether you want to admit it or not. 

This is not unusual I often challenge @Pioneer1's sources, but he accepts the critique and moves on.  You try to cover it up.

I told you the first pix was from British GQ magazine. Instead of acting petulant like a little girl, you could as easily have googled it. I made a statement. I backed it up. Not once, not twice, but over and over and over, again. Most people would find that helpful. For some reason, you want to pretend I 'clouded' the issue by giving more and more EVIDENCE of the slutty nature of the First Lady of the U.S. That in PROVING my case, I somehow tried to "cover it up?"  

Look, when talking about easily distracted, sorry, but I know a Strawman Argument when I see one. Ad hominem attacks do not "distract" me, easily o otherwise, from the issues at hand.

According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations (UK), British GQ had an average circulation of 103,087 during the first half of 2019,[32] down 6.3% from 110,063 during the second half of 2018,[33] and down 10.3% from 114,867 during the second half of 2013.[34]

Hardly a "questionable" source. Better watch it. People will be saying you let your emotional nature run away with you ....lol

On 10/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I think it's important for us to continue to emphasize the fact that mixed people shouldn't be called "Black".

I will not disown my nephew or cousins based on your definition. Your reasoning makes me think of Destruction of Black Civilization. 

I personal felt the moderator was bias, but she did a better job of controlling herself than the others. You (referring to all the previous posters) are actually the first people to bring questions of her race up.

Listening to Conservative radio 📻 and also following conservative tweets, her race wasn’t a subject of conversation. That might because many people might not have cared about her color.

On 10/23/2020 at 11:33 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Which is very appealing to uneducated (I'm talking about academic education) men.

I have an academic education and I found Trump much more effective. Bread and butter issues. Oil is a major inflation level. Inflation is like a universal tax.

1 hour ago, Guest FAS said:

responded to the insult, "doctored." Just as you did not respond to my entire post -a very long and factual, informative one, I might add -, I got hung up on your "suggesting" I'd post a "doctored" picture. I have no history of submitting 'doctored' photos so why impugn my veracity? Nonetheless, it is as I wrote - I backed up my FACT about Melania.

@Troyhas a habit of doing that. It maybe so ingrained now that he doesn’t recognize the insults.

Where Fas is incorrect is thinking that those pictures would hurt the First Lady. She was a model. Anyone familiar with the professions knows about the decadent lifestyle. 

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

In full transparency, that's because you have the power to delete my posts or ban me.

Man you are still incorrigible 🙂 Besides I've only banned one person (besides trolls) since since 2010 and that was Sara who called Cynique something very offensive. But even in Sara's case the ban was was temporary. 

You've not done anything to warrant banning, if I banned everone I disagreed with I'd have to ban myself sometimes I change my position and disagree with myself.

To FAS ... I have to admit the photos of Melania are HOT!! Melania is definitely a much more desirable First Lady than Michelle Obama, so much more attractive and poised ... any real man, Black or white  would love to be in Donald's shoes. That is really the only reason Black wome hate Trump ... they know Black men are lusting after our, oh so sexy, first lady.

Wait for it...

Troy takes cover, as FAS ceases up. Veins engorged with Blood spread like a spider web across her face FAS's head explodes, leaving skull fragments everwhere. Oddly enough very little brain matter can be found in the debris... 

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

FAS ... I have to admit the photos of Melania are HOT!! Melania is definitely a much more desirable First Lady than Michelle Obama, so much more attractive and poised ... any real man, Black or white  would love to be in Donald's shoes.

OMG @Troyare you trying to get cancelled by the PC Police 👮‍♀️ 😆

I can see the tweet now. Black men are voting for Trump because Melania is Hotter than Michelle. 

4 hours ago, Troy said:

To FAS ... I have to admit the photos of Melania are HOT!! Melania is definitely a much more desirable First Lady than Michelle Obama, so much more attractive and poised ... any real man, Black or white  would love to be in Donald's shoes. That is really the only reason Black wome hate Trump ... they know Black men are lusting after our, oh so sexy, first lady.

You can't help yourself, can you?  Melania being hot is just another of your Strawman Arguments. Any fool knows that many hot chicks are sluts.... and that's the Strawman ....lol

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Troy takes cover, as FAS ceases up. Veins engorged with Blood spread like a spider web across her face FAS's head explodes, leaving skull fragments everwhere. Oddly enough very little brain matter can be found in the debris... 

There you go again. Can't deal with substance, so default to ad hominem attacks. I'll leave it to others to enjoin your Trumpian antics. But I've got to say this - "HER face....?" I've got a birth certificate that belies your EMOTIONAL, fighting words. Be happy to post it, but only after you post your tax returns ...lol.

4 hours ago, Troy said:

any real man, Black or white  would love to be in Donald's shoes. That is really the only reason Black wome hate Trump

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

OMG @Troyare you trying to get cancelled by the PC Police 👮‍♀️😆

I can see the tweet now. Black men are voting for Trump because Melania is Hotter than Michelle.

Maybe the above 2 posts are the reason that only the  occasional black woman posts on this forum, i.e.,  misogynoir.

13 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

Maybe the above 2 posts are the reason that only the  occasional black woman posts on this forum, i.e.,  misogynoir.

Guilty as charged. Book me Fas. I think that’s why we have men’s clubs so we don’t offend women. 

My peace offering https://www.instagram.com/p/CEQI3IJgQXR/?igshid=1v0nm927vi9o6

Daniel

I will not disown my nephew or cousins based on your definition.

Does my definition ask for you to "disown" anyone or reject them?
My definitions on race call for no action outside of CRITICAL INDEPENDENT THINKING
.....and no longer allowing Caucasians to GIVE you your thoughts.

Your reasoning makes me think of Destruction of Black Civilization. 

Excellent book by brother Chance Williams!

He talks about how Mulattos and mixed groups were used by Caucasians to HELP them rule the full-blooded dark majority.  
South Africa is a good example of this as well as Mexico.

I have an academic education and I found Trump much more effective.

But your academic education doesn't teach you how to think  CRITIALLY and INDEPENDENTLY.
And because of this it has left you vulnerable to the BRAINWASHING effects of right wing media outlets like Fox News and right wing propagandists like Rush Limbaugh and Michael Whiner Savage.

Agent Orange can lie 15 times a day, but you'll look past those lies in devotional admiration of him because of the conditioning of your mind.

Troy

I have to admit the photos of Melania are HOT!! Melania is definitely a much more desirable First Lady than Michelle Obama, so much more attractive and poised ... any real man, Black or white  would love to be in Donald's shoes. That is really the only reason Black wome hate Trump ... they know Black men are lusting after our, oh so sexy, first lady.

Maaaaaaan......
Lol, you had me GOING for a hot second!

Honestly, I wouldn't have been disappointed that you actually felt that way...I was just surprised that you were so bold about verbalizing it....LOL.
It was so out of character.....like your calling so many acts of White Supremacy "devil" lately....I was beginning to wonder what was happening!

Personally, Melania isn't a bad looking woman.  Infact, Melania's face is "prettier" in my opinion....but Michelle is SEXIER.
They are both built similarly (tall and slim) but Michelle's brown skin and big nice shaped butt makes her more attractive, to me.

Michelle obama Ass

2 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol, you had me GOING for a hot second!

LOL!  That is because you have a sense of humor 🙂

My "Devil" comments were serious.  Those men that married the Native American women, then killed them to get their land are devils.  The guy who put he knee on George Floyd's neck until he was dead is a devil. Beelzebub would be proud.

10 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Michelle's brown skin and big nice shaped butt makes her more attractive, to me.

There you go man trying to run the women off the forum with your misogynic statements. 

18 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

OMG @Troyare you trying to get cancelled by the PC Police 👮‍♀️😆

One significant advantage of operating your own platform is that I can not get "cancelled."  I can say whatever I want, and so can you 😉

Troy

There you go man trying to run the women off the forum with your misogynic statements. 

I would think  most Black women would LOVE to hang around an environment where brown skin and big butts are desired....lol.

But then again, I'm not a woman so I don't know what they think.

One significant advantage of operating your own platform is that I can not get "cancelled."  I can say whatever I want, and so can you

I suspect THIS fact is the REAL reason so many sisters don't feel comfortable on this discussion board.
It's moderated by a Black man.

I've said it time and time again.....
If they don't have the ability to flag certain posts that they don't like and get them removed or get certain posters banned or black-listed....they don't feel comfortable being there.

Again, I'm not a woman so I don't know exactly how they feel but I've noticed the same trends on various sites.

It's not even about harassing women which I don't approve of.
You can say certain things to OTHER MEN that the women reading it may not like....and they'll flag it to the moderator.

Like you said in reference to FAS, a lot of women tend to be more emotional and sensitive and I realize that...that jittery emotionalism it's part of what makes them attractive (in my opinion) but the walking on egg-shell shit will get on your nerves after a while.

I supposed this is a major reason so many brothers don't do well in most corporate environments.

image.jpeg.d7ec783b5176378a3407770c954915b1.jpeg

"When you have time I want to
take you somewhere and....uh.....
TOUCH BASES with you".

Daniel

Thinking things which divide rather build sets up unnecessary Conflict.

In order to make progress sometimes you must DIVIDE the useful...from the useless.

Didn't Napoleon Hill teach you to DIVIDE the information you come across, separating that which helps you achieve your goal from that which does not?
Didn't the Apostle Paul teach you to properly DIVIDE the word?

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...Your reasoning makes me think of Destruction of Black Civilization. 

Excellent book by brother Chance Williams!

He talks about how Mulattos and mixed groups were used by Caucasians to HELP them rule the full-blooded dark majority.  
South Africa is a good example of this as well as Mexico.

I want to get out of this thread - bad! But the above floored me. I've read The Destruction of Black Civilization by Dr. Chancellor Williams. I don't recall ANYTHING in it where Dr. Williams talks about mulattos and "mixed" (whatever that is) groups helping whites to rule any full-blooded dark majorities. Destruction is no "protest" novel. It is a tome about kings (Chaka Zulu) and queens (Nzinga), the majesty of Black (not one Arab among 'em!) pharoahic dynasties and how Africa gave civilization to the world, all the while hers was under attack and crumbling. Here's a good, if not extensive review that only touches on the greatness of the historical account: 

Williams details the history of Blacks on the African continent from pre-history (a term he hates) to, very briefly, the early 20th Century. He describes how Blacks were once the preeminent society, the first to write, study, trade, and build on a scale dwarfing European, Asian, and Arab cultures. He enlightens us that the Blacks of Africa were the builders of the great pyramids, and their history destroyed and appropriated by invading white Europeans, Arabs, and Asians. He also details how the autonomy and natural tendencies of Africans were their downfall; prior to invasion, Africans lived under a similar or same language, and operated in collective diplomatic organization. Over many thousands of years, and after invasions and the slave trade, the splintering off of groups (“tribes”), only wanting to survive, caused breaks in language, disintegration of technology and craftsmanship, and a fomented learned helplessness. He argues if Blacks only understood the true history of their greatness, and came together once again, they could be great once again.

Your description of Dr. Williams' opus opus magnum does it a disservice.

Just curious - Mulattos in South Africa rule the dark-skinned majority? Who and when? And in Mexico, as well? How do you figure?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

One significant advantage of operating your own platform is that I can not get "cancelled."  I can say whatever I want, and so can you

I suspect THIS fact is the REAL reason so many sisters don't feel comfortable on this discussion board.
It's moderated by a Black man.

You need to stop generalizing (this isn't the first time you've said this). Every board I've ever... lurked (lol).... has had men moderators. One board had a woman owner with male moderators. Even when half the brothers on the board -- led by one of her male moderators -- were glorifying beating women down who 'mouthed off' to men, up to and including posting videos of athletes beating women (most were outraged that Jay Z did clock his sister-in-law in the elevator), she didn't intervene, much less ban them. 

2 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

I've read The Destruction of Black Civilization by Dr. Chancellor Williams. I don't recall ANYTHING in it where Dr. Williams talks about mulattos and "mixed"

Lol @daniellegfny is prone to refer to sources which don't support his position.  I was about to say something cause that sounded weird to me, but it has been years since I read the book.

31 minutes ago, Troy said:

I was about to say something cause that sounded weird to me, but it has been years since I read the book.

Likewise. I remembered the big stuff, like ancient Africans practiced "communalism" (I think that's the word) as opposed to Capitalism or Communism, but not too many details - which is why I posted the review from am*zon. 

2 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

Even when half the brothers on the board -- led by one of her male moderators -- were glorifying beating women down who 'mouthed off' to men, up to and including posting videos of athletes beating women (most were outraged that Jay Z did clock his sister-in-law in the elevator), she didn't intervene, much less ban them. 

That’s truly unacceptable behavior. Why aren’t there more women board owners?

FAS

I want to get out of this thread - bad! But -you love to argue, lol.

I don't recall ANYTHING in it where Dr. Williams talks about mulattos and "mixed" (whatever that is) groups helping whites to rule any full-blooded dark majorities.

I have the book in storage but not in my residence and it's been years since I've read it however while I try to find the actual book ONLINE here are some exerpts from it:

Since the first to be called Egyptians exclusively were half-African and half-Asian, their general hostility to their mothers’ race was a social phenomenon that should not be passed over lightly . . . . Its nature is essentially opportunist, a quest for security, recognition and advancement by identifying with and becoming a part of the new power elite of the conquerors. . . . 

First of all, they were mainly the sons and daughters of white European-Asian fathers. These fathers recognized them as such and, in general, proudly. And since they claimed superiority over the Africans, their half-African offsprings considered themselves to be a superior breed also. These Afro- Asian offsprings were given preferential treatment, positions of authority, wealth according to the status of their patrilineal family, and an education that could draw on Asian cultures as well as the highly advanced African civilization in Upper Egypt and southwards to the ‘Land of the Gods’. 

To prove how truly Asian they were, the mixed Egyptians made hatred of Africans a ritual, and tried to surpass the whites in raiding for the slaves in all-African areas. Various Afro-Eurasians who became Egyptian kings declared ‘eternal warfare’ against the Blacks and vowed to enslave the entire race.

Relying wholly on the emerging concept of innate superiority of Europeans and Asians, these people everywhere created a class system that made their bastard offsprings superior to all Blacks, and in status next below themselves.

Chancellor Williams, The Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race From 4500 B.C. to 2000 A.D.

https://www.balanta.org/history/african-historians-speak-on-the-collective-mulatto-problem

Mulattos in South Africa rule the dark-skinned majority? Who and when? 

When the Boers and other Caucasians came to Azania (renamed "South Africa" by Satan)  they found it populated mostly be Zulus, Shona, and San people.
They raped the women and produced a group of mixed people called "Coloured" and eventually instituted a system called Apartheid  similar to the Jim Crow of America which established a 3 tier society:

The Caucasians on top.
The Coloured (mixed race) in the middle.
The African majority on the bottom.

And South Africa remains that way defaco to this very day.

And in Mexico, as well? How do you figure?

No.
Mulattos weren't a huge population in Mexico.  
Meztizos were.  
Which is kind of like a Mulatto but with Native Americans instead of Africans.

Meztizos were used by the Spanish to rule the darker Native American Mexicans.

Whenever there's not enough "pure" Caucasians to rule over a land, they'll draft up the Mulattos and Metzizos to help them rule over the full-blooded.

Troy

Lol @daniellegfny is prone to refer to sources which don't support his position.

She was talking to me, not Daniel.

Daniel

Why aren’t there more women board owners?

Lol, why aren't there more women owners of ANYTHING?

Because old fashioned Republican Conservatives REALLY don't believe a woman's "place" is in the position of ownership or any other position of authority, but that of an obedient house wife.
Like the Leave It To Beaver Days.

That's what America would look like if Mike Pence had his way.

44 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Same "difference".
The point is sometimes discrimination and division is NECESSARY.

If you don’t understand the distinction you don’t understand what he was talking about.

This center I call “ACCURATE THINKING” – the Eleventh (11th) Principle of the 17 principles of Individual Achievement by Napoleon Hill. This Principle is the foundation of all successful achievement. It analyzes the power of the human mind and is one of the profound subjects of Napoleon Hill Philosophy with the key to the secret of all successes and all failures. Accurate Thinking is the mental process that enables us to identify that which is TRUE and RELEVANT. “

https://www.naphill.org/focus-instructors/accurate-thinking/

32 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Because old fashioned Republican Conservatives REALLY don't believe a woman's "place" is in the position of ownership or any other position of authority, but that of an obedient house wife.

Wrong answer no one stops women in this realm but themselves. It really doesn’t matter to me because I see women dominating other areas and it may be a question of niches. 

BTW the author of the Napoleon Hill article is a Black Nigerian Woman.

Daniel

I know EXACTLY what he was talking about because I think ACCURATELY.

Accurate Thinking is the mental process that enables us to identify that which is TRUE and RELEVANT

That's not true.
Accurate thinking is an important skill but it will NOT necessarily help you identify what is true.

People can accurately quote the Bible or a Legal Deposition...doesn't mean what they're accurately quoting is true.

I doubt that Mr. Hill (being an accurate thinker also) even wrote this.

Infact, I don't even remember him writing a book called "17 Principles of Achievement".
A lot of these books and weird philosophies that have been attributed to him came AFTER his death in 1970.

Also in many African Societies women have held leadership roles. You are transposing European ideology on African Traditions which where both matriarchal and matrilineal. 

1 minute ago, Pioneer1 said:

That's not true.
Accurate thinking is an important skill but it will NOT necessarily help you identify what is true.

You are using Accurate in the sense of mimicking. He, she and I are using it in the meaning of true.

Example an accurate shot is one which is a true shot.

The way you are using the word would be the movie is an accurate depiction of the book.

Daniel

Also in many African Societies women have held leadership roles. 

And the grass is green.....
And the sky is blue.....

Ok, now tell me something that I DON'T know.

You are transposing European ideology on African Traditions which where both matriarchal and matrilineal. 

What the HECK are you talking about?????

You are using Accurate in the sense of mimicking. He, she and I are using it in the meaning of true.

Example an accurate shot is one which is a true shot.The way you are using the word would be the movie is an accurate depiction of the book.

Merriam-Webster Definition of accuracy:

1: freedom from mistake or error : CORRECTNESS
checked the novel for historical accuracy

2a: conformity to truth or to a standard or model : EXACTNESS
impossible to determine with accuracy the number of casualties
b: degree of conformity of a measure to a standard or a true value

— compare PRECISION entry 1 sense 2a

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/accuracy 

It appears that we BOTH may be correct (accurate...lol) since there seems to be atleast two differing definitions for this one word.

My idea of accuracy was precision and exactness....yours seems to be the conformity to truth.

This is just an example of how TRICKY and DEVILISH White Supremacists are with their language and how it can cause UNNECESSARY fighting and division among our people.