Kristen Welker, you made all Black women proud in the Third Debate

Daniel

Grass can be brown, white, yellow, red and Blue.

Sky can be red, yellow and black. 

I said THE grass.
I said THE sky.

The definite article "the" specifies a PARTICULAR subject (to ensure accuracy).

I was talking about a PARTICULAR grass and sky.

.....since you like to play word games and run down rabbit holes.

35 minutes ago, Troy said:

You posted a review kn am*zon, but not here 😞

Who are you talking about?

16 hours ago, Troy said:

Lol @daniellegfny is prone to refer to sources which don't support his position.  I was about to say something cause that sounded weird to me, but it has been years since I read the book.

You love attempting to diminish my statements. Here are two additional sources which support my statement 

https://www.balanta.org/history/african-historians-speak-on-the-collective-mulatto-problem

https://medium.com/@gopetca/biracial-people-have-been-used-to-destroy-black-people-throughout-history-at-least-since-the-time-7ea99fe2a342

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Daniel........

Actually I AGREE with you!

However I don't recall you mentioning that mixed people have historically been used by the White Supremacists to help dominate and control the darker masses.
That is my position....but I thought you OPPOSED that belief and thought it was divisive.

On 10/25/2020 at 4:51 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Since the first to be called Egyptians exclusively were half-African and half-Asian, their general hostility to their mothers’ race was a social phenomenon that should not be passed over lightly . . . . Its nature is essentially opportunist, a quest for security, recognition and advancement by identifying with and becoming a part of the new power elite of the conquerors. . . . 

First of all, they were mainly the sons and daughters of white European-Asian fathers. These fathers recognized them as such and, in general, proudly. And since they claimed superiority over the Africans, their half-African offsprings considered themselves to be a superior breed also. These Afro- Asian offsprings were given preferential treatment, positions of authority, wealth according to the status of their patrilineal family, and an education that could draw on Asian cultures as well as the highly advanced African civilization in Upper Egypt and southwards to the ‘Land of the Gods’. 

To prove how truly Asian they were, the mixed Egyptians made hatred of Africans a ritual, and tried to surpass the whites in raiding for the slaves in all-African areas. Various Afro-Eurasians who became Egyptian kings declared ‘eternal warfare’ against the Blacks and vowed to enslave the entire race.

Relying wholly on the emerging concept of innate superiority of Europeans and Asians, these people everywhere created a class system that made their bastard offsprings superior to all Blacks, and in status next below themselves.”

Chancellor Williams, The Destruction of Black Civilization: Great Issues of a Race From 4500 B.C. to 2000 A.D.

https://www.balanta.org/history/african-historians-speak-on-the-collective-mulatto-problem

I have a prob with the above. I checked out your link. A lot of the linked material you deleted from your post, e.g., your 2nd paragraph does not contain the highlighted part below from the link, and it's hard to separate the author-presenter's opinions from Dr. Williams' text:

Since the first to be called Egyptians exclusively were half-African and half-Asian, their general hostility to their mothers’ race was a social phenomenon that should not be passed over lightly . . . . Its nature is essentially opportunist, a quest for security, recognition and advancement by identifying with and becoming a part of the new power elite of the conquerors. . . .

Blacks who did not choose to flee south but remained under Asian rule, even if enslaved, worked harder to gain recognition and acceptance than any other group. [Siphiwe note: think of the Civil Rights movement in the United States]. 

Btw, nothing in the link talks about mulattoes "ruling over full-blooded darker majorities." It refers to "good jobs" and black self-hate, not "ruling over anyone." But, I'm only skeptical; not dismissing. Still, even if accurate (?), it is as I wrote, you minimalize the scope, the grandeur, the historical importance  of "Destruction" when you focus on an N-word ain't ish "admonition". Mulattoes who are accepted by their fathers (certainly not a cultural/historical parallel to U.S. mulattoes) is NOT what the book is about. Those full-blooded dark Africans is what the book is about.

Mulattos in South Africa rule the dark-skinned majority? Who and when? 

When the Boers and other Caucasians came to Azania (renamed "South Africa" by Satan)  they found it populated mostly be Zulus, Shona, and San people.
They raped the women and produced a group of mixed people called "Coloured" and eventually instituted a system called Apartheid  similar to the Jim Crow of America which established a 3 tier society:

The Caucasians on top.
The Coloured (mixed race) in the middle.
The African majority on the bottom.

And South Africa remains that way defaco to this very day.

Uh, everybody knows about the Coloured of South Africa. Most people know they do not now, and have NEVER wielded power over any "full-blooded dark South Africans." You talked about rule, running it, not miscegenation. This is why I asked "who and when?" The world is full of trick babies. So what if the parents are of different races? Almost every country in the world - except the peculiar institution in the U.S. where white fathers took no responsibility for their mulatto offspring - there is black, white, and usually a whole BUNCHA "coloured" of differing degrees (equivalent to "our" mulatto, quadroon, octoroon, etc.). Even in the U.S., we learned as little kids the chant: "If you're white, you're all right. If you're brown, stick around. If you're black step back." NO mulatto has ever ruled ANYTHING in South Africa to this very day, de facto OR de jure. A couple privileges, maybe, but rulers? Uh uh.

And in Mexico, as well? How do you figure?

No.
Mulattos weren't a huge population in Mexico.  
Meztizos were.  
Which is kind of like a Mulatto but with Native Americans instead of Africans.

Meztizos were used by the Spanish to rule the darker Native American Mexicans.

Whenever there's not enough "pure" Caucasians to rule over a land, they'll draft up the Mulattos and Metzizos to help them rule over the full-blooded.

Mulattos were never a 'huge' population of Mexico, which is why I couldn't figure out why you'd say they "ruled" anybody. As for Mestizos, they'll have to work it out. Ain't my business.

As for "Whenever there's not enough "pure" Caucasians to rule over a land, they'll draft up the Mulattos and Metzizos to help them rule over the full-blooded."

True dat. All you have to do is to look at the U.S. India Indians are considered to be "white" in the U.S. Arabs, no matter their complexion, are considered to be white. Lots of ethnics darker than you and me are considered to be white in the U.S. This is how TPTB keep up the pretense they are the majority race. Unlike South Africa and Brazil (and other places), we live in a TWO-tired country of whites and "the other", i.e.,  black people. You're either black or white and there are soooo many perks to being white (look at your passage above ...lol) that most of the "darker-skinned" ethnicities eagerly claim they're "white." Prime example - San Antonio, Texas. I've been to San Antonio. Imagine my surprise when I look at a census report that says over 80% of the Tex-Mex community are white. I couldn't believe my eyes, WTF?? Then I noticed a strange breakdown: 80.5% reported themselves as white, but only 14% of the population claimed to be white with NO hispanic heritage. In short, the majority "Indios" I remember, still live there. With their brown skin, moon faces, heavy black hair and Chinese-slanted eyes, they just call themselves "white."

One last thing: While plenty of full-blooded blacks in the U.S. have betrayed their fellow African-Americans on a grand or national scale (Clarence 'Uncle" Thomas comes immediately to mind) no mulatto has. Ex., during the Civil Rights Movement, it was the "full-blooded blacks" of Mississippi who spied on and betrayed the Movement to Southern racists; don't know how many helped, but not one mulatto betrayed. Conversely, when Marcus Garvey wanted to start up the Black Star Line, whites refused to sell him any ship. It was a light-skinned mulatto passing for white, who secured the flagship, Yarmouth, for the UNIA. And the operative word is "passed" for with the possible exception of the Arab world, no mulatto class has ever ruled over anyone, anywhere, 

Lol @daniellegfny is prone to refer to sources which don't support his position.

She was talking to me, not Daniel.

When yo momma join this thread, nigga?

I retract my last statement. People like Pioneer, long on feelings and short on form, argue; I point-counterpoint debate. Rather than be drawn into his chaotic, street corner brawling - I'm one of those college-educated brothers raised in the hood (unlike him ...lol) - I'll be true to myself and just go back to lurking. 

14 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

When yo momma join this thread, nigga?

1. First...DO NOT refer to my Mother or Father or any other ancestor of mine in an irreverent manner.
They aren't part of this discussion so keep them OUT of the discussion!

2. Second, what the fuck are you talking about????