Who Marries More Outside Their Race Black Men or Black Women?

Troy

I just added this book to our store.  The In a promotional video the author tells us who marries more outside the race.

She also says that she sees nothing wrong with Black people marrying outside your race unless it comes from a place of self loathing -- then it is bad.  Self loathing is bad in and of itself, but I'm not sure how one tells the difference in the context of a marriage.  I have not read the book, nor am I academic who has studied the subject for more than a decade. I wonder if the author is married.

Black-love.jpg

This is where analytical thinking comes into play.
Based on my observations of society.......

When it comes to just having sex and looking for sexual partners, AfroAmerican men have sex with Caucasian women FAR more than AfroAmerican women do.

But when it comes to MARRIAGE I think today it's roughly the same with marriages between AfroAmerican women and White men having increased significantly over the past 40 years!

The White Supremacists assigned to rule over the United States have systematically eroded and almost DESTROYED the manufacturing base of this society.  These were jobs most AfroAmerican men relied on to make a good living, support themselves, and support their families.

They took away the factory jobs where a Black man without a high school diploma could a good job, buy a house, and take care of a wife AND his girlfriends on the side.....and told him NOW if he want to make a living he needs to go to college and get a degree.

This made an environment where most Black men no longer became viable marriage material.
He was good in bed, but couldn't be relied on to be the provider for her or their children....so they started turning to Caucasian men because THEY have the money and power.

Plus, for the past 50 years or so since the 60s Caucasian men have learned to make themelves more "attractive" to women by imitating US and our style of dress, dance, talk, music, ect.....

Look, I'm considered poor myself.
I'm not in the condition to take care of myself AND a Black woman and any children we may have the way they SHOULD be taken care of.
And because of that....I'd feel a little funny cussing my sister out and telling her to stay away from that Caucasian dude standing overthere in a suit with flowers in his hand winking at her, and stand by me instead.

An Elderly Man in a Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free) 1025402780 |  Shutterstock

"Come to daddy....
You chocolate little jungle bunny, you!"

Caucasians were smart enough to retain money and power...plain and simple.
No excuses.

Until WE (AfroAmerican men)  find a way to increase our wealth and power tremendously....it is what it is.

I understand it.
But that doesn't mean I have to "like" it.
And I don't.

Apparently, many more Black men, than Black woman, marry outside the race; according to the author.

I suspect, this is a matter of supply and demand -- just a short supply of Black women. Many Black women, who reach middle age, are simply no longer interested in a relationship and make themselves unavailable, while the most financially secure and successful sisters often connect with white men, as observed countless times on this forum.

We often hear, in the mainstream media, that there is a "shortage" of eligible Black men, as they are locked up, gay, or otherwise unavailable. It seems this narrative is not supported by the data.

@Pioneer1 as you probably already know  I don't think any of this is part of some master plan of an evil cabal of white supremacists hell-bent on world domination and the eradication of Black people 😉

I'm not sure of the stats OR the truth.
Just going by my personal observation.....

Again, when it comes to ACTUAL MARRIAGE (legal) it looks to me just about EVEN.

I'm not talking about just banging eachother or even living together, I'm talking full fledged MARRIAGE.

Now just sleeping with eachother is a different story, it seems to me that there are still far more Black men doing it than Black women.

Many Black women, who reach middle age, are simply no longer interested in a relationship and make themselves unavailable,

This is true.
Which I find kind of strange because I'm noticing a lot more older Caucasian women who seem to be dressing sexier, doing yoga to make their bodies more flexible for sexual activity, and attending events in order to meet men of different ages for sex.
In other words, it seems as if a lot of White women are getting hornier and looking for sex as they age.
I'm not sure what the deal is.

A lot of AfroAmerican women get hysterectomies and other medical procedures that disrupt their natural chemical hormonal balance to the point they are no longer really interest in sex and some even become more masculine and get deeper voices and grow facial hair.
But this isn't natural because you don't see this among our sisters from Africa.  
Just like you don't see a lot of African women with stretchmarks and c-section scars.
It's an American thing seen more among AfroAmericans.

I don't think any of this is part of some master plan of an evil cabal of white supremacists hell-bent on world domination and the eradication of Black people

Ofcourse not.
If the evil cabal of White Supremacists that DOES exist decided to eradicate Black folks.....who would they then rule over?

5 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

In other words, it seems as if a lot of White women are getting hornier and looking for sex as they age.
I'm not sure what the deal is.

Interestingly, this has been my personal observation as well.

I'm sure this will come across as misogynistic to people like FAS, but this is also a personal observation and will further the point you made; many Black middle aged Black woman have let themselves go physically.   The published rates of obesity in the Black community would support this observation. 

This might also substantiate why more Black men marry white women.

12 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

...who would they then rule over?

Other white people, like they always have. Ruling over Black people is/was a relatively recent phenomenon.

Troy

many Black middle aged Black woman have let themselves go physically.  

While I don't disagree with the overall sentiment, you know what man?

Believe it or not, I'm seeing a lot more good looking sisters who are OVER 50 than UNDER 30!
There's something about age that ALLOWS certain imperfections on a woman's body.

In other words.....
A 60 year old woman with a big jelly ass and flabby arms can still be attractive.
But a 20 year old woman with the EXACT same features....will be unattractive!

If I know you're a certain age I will ALLOW you to have certain things wrong with your body or just ignore them as a sign of aging.

And based on my experiences, most older sisters are definately CLEANER than a lot of younger ones.
I've met women  in their 20s who didn't even CLEAN their ass properly because they had those long nail extensions that didn't allow them to properly wipe!

Other white people, like they always have. Ruling over Black people is/was a relatively recent phenomenon.

Yeah but, that doesn't always work out too well.
Caucasians aren't like AfroAmericans.
They may play their role as serfs and low-class in the system of White Supremacy, but they don't take to kindly to being ruled over and dominated even if it's by other Caucasians.

For example..................

Some redneck and racial mixed dude were going back and forth for minutes.
But the MOMENT that same redneck got into the face of another White man trying to be "bad" the guy shot him.

White folks wouldn't put up with HALF the oppressive shit AfroAmericans are on CNN crying about.....lol.

On 10/25/2020 at 1:21 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Believe it or not, I'm seeing a lot more good looking sisters who are OVER 50 than UNDER 30!

We are sharing anecdotes from personal experience. I'm not suggesting my experience is universal. 

Yes I've seen 50+ Black women who looks much better physically than women 20 years young. Here in Tampa, FL the majority are obese a good percentage morbidly so.

Now I've dated some tight 50+ year old women, but they are in the minority ... and they know it.

If I know you're a certain age I will ALLOW you to have certain things wrong with your body or just ignore them as a sign of aging.

Of course, you gotta be realistic, but you don't have to be 5'4" and over 200 pounds at any age.

I've met women  in their 20s who didn't even CLEAN their ass properly because they had those long nail extensions that didn't allow them to properly wipe!

🙂 I always wondered about that; maybe they have bidets at home. Besides I wouldn't know as im not trying to be involved with a 20 or 30 something year child.

I hadn't noticed that book, but I'm not surprised as I had stumbled across a sista a few years ago who was a coach who mentored black women in the fine arts of how to love a white man. And, she had a large following which, undoubtedly, may have increased by now. Brother Troy, as you should know, I jumped all over it and wrote a book about it and during my superficial research, what i did find was that 'black women harbored an unconscious desire to be with white men due to his assumed power'. I found the assumption disturbing, but I have no earthly idea what sistas feel so I won't attempt to offer an opinion. But I do know that every living organism is caught up in this never-ending journey to survive and any intelligent individual will do best to promote its interest in staying alive by attaching itself to something or someone more powerful than itself. That may be a unwritten law of nature, but does it fit the human equation? Sure, it does. POWER protects. And who can blame anyone from wanting to feel protected. Anyway, none of this means that sistas seek from white men the one thing a brotha could never pamper her with-----power! Anyway, could it possibly be that this so-called desire to be with a white man lurks within a sista's consciousness like a cancer just wanting on the right trigger to expose itself?

Hollywood sure the hell is pushing the agenda for black woman/white man relationship. In fact, it is so prevalent that a few years ago a friend of mine in the publishing business helped spark an entirely new genre of novels called BWWM (black women/white men) which is exclusively what he, as well as others, writes about. Someone is reading those books. Now, back to Hollywood, You see the commercials. They are everywhere. Sistas and white men. The reason for this proliferation of such content, Hollywood states is not to push any agenda on mixed relationships. Rather the ads are business-related. With a sista and a white man, they can target the best of both worlds----powerful white men and black women who like to spend money. Just saying.

And now this is from my personal reference and i spoke on this on this very site years ago. It bears repeating. In 1976, I was permitted to read a classified document from a Think Tank which was concerned with The Growing Threat of Black Males. It presented a long laundry list of things it was going to do to contain the brothas, but for interest here is what they said about sistas. Keep in mind that this was 1976. They said that by the year 2000, in an effort to disrupt the black household, they would fling open the gates of corporate America to black women in droves to cause economic dissension in the home once sistas started to make more money than her man. The thinking was to separate us through economic disparity knowing that the higher the sista went up the corporate ladder, the less black faces she would see and therefore in order to marry within her 'station' would kick a brotha to the curb and marry white. THE END

• Thanks 1

It presented a long laundry list of things it was going to do to contain the brothas,

Like promoting homosexuality (which I'm not necessarily opposed to, but recongize it HAS been weaponized to use against our community) and introducing more mind-altering drugs to Black boys (like Ritalin) for alleged behavioral problems.....to name just a couple.

They've been planning on this for DECADES.
They were planning on destroying the Black man's ability to support himself and his family when they eradicated the manufacturing jobs that most Black men relied on.

White men had power and wealth, but we were steadily GAINING UP on him right up until 1980!

If you notice, right before the late 70s Black men were making economic, political, and social progress at ROCKET speed!

Everytime a White man walked through a door to go to work, a Black man with a doo-rag on his head was walking in too with a big ass lunch-pail full of cornbread.

Everytime a White man looked up or looked out his door a Black man was moving into the house across the street.

Everytime he drove down the street, a nigga was driving PAST him in the opposite direction in a brand new car grinning with a gold tooth in his mouth.

Premium Photo | Stylish afro man in beige old school suit and coat walking  against black business car. fashionable young african male in casual jacket  on bare torso.

"Da' womenz stick to me
like fly paper, neighbor!"

Too many White women are seeing successful Black men and more and more of them were LEAVING White men and running off with Black men.

White men felt they had to do something about that.

They all got together and decided to send most of those jobs overseas.

I tell people that White Supremacy is GOVERNMENT.

When I talk about White Supremacists, some people think of a couple of rednecks drinking beer talking trash while sitting in the back of a pick-up truck somewhere in the woods

They don't understand that White Supremacy is a well organized SYSTEM.

These people sit around all day and all night year in and year out thinking up various ways to DOMINATE and CONTROL people of color; and they especially target AfroAmericans.