Success During The Pandemic 10 Who Did

I was looking for successful people to follow on Instagram and I stumbled upon this article. https://blackwealthrenaissance.com/2020/10/26/10-fast-growing-black-owned-companies-blazing-through-the-pandemic/ 

The next two years are going to be full of opportunities for those with the right mindset. Are you in any of the industries listed and what are your experiences?

I wasn’t aware a Black Company bought GreenDot:

The flood of customers forced OneUnited into expanding to 100,000 new locations and acquiring Green Dot, which allows people to deposit cash on the go in locations nationwide like Wal-Mart and CVS.

12 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

successful people to follow on Instagram

Successful people and instagram, sounds like an oxymoron to me 😉

Seriously, is Bill Gates there? How about Barack Obama, Clarence Thomas, or Bob Johnson. If MLK or Malcolm X were alive would they be on the 'Gram?

If any of them are there what are the doing? What is Jeff Bezos sharing on Instragram, his secrets to global domination?

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

You are expressing a very narrow view of success. 

No, that is a flawed assumption.  I know quite a few successful people.  Some of retired NYC Transit workers who, raised a family, and are living a comfortable retirement. None of these people are on Instagram.  It was pointless to mention these people because you don't know them, so I mentioned people you would revere like Clarence Thomas.

Again MOST adults are not posting on Instagram those who are are trying to selling something.  The majority of Instream users are young people, which is one reason it does not interest me very much.  Less than 25% people my age or older even have account -- let alone post the jewels of wisdom you seek.

Instragam is a video and photo sharing app for young people, a knock off of Snapchat (another app for kids). If you view it as a source of learning how to be successful in life knock yourself out.  But you'd be better served investing your time in reading, watching documentaries, or sitting at my knee with a pad in your hand 😉

52 minutes ago, Troy said:

The majority of Instream users are young people, which is one reason it does not interest me very much.  Less than 25% people my age or older even have account -- let alone post the jewels of wisdom you seek.

You don’t think about the future is what this statement conveys. I am trying to sell books. Why wouldn’t I go to where potential buyers are? Age isn’t what gives you a monopoly on wisdom. Also I am looking to sell to people who are going to be having babies as well as those who have them.

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Instragam is a video and photo sharing app for young people, a knock off of Snapchat (another app for kids). If you view it as a source of learning how to be successful in life knock yourself out.

https://instagram.com/microsoft?igshid=4cwp24yzz655

https://instagram.com/forbes?igshid=3hizplcyu1u7

https://instagram.com/simonandschuster?igshid=e2a8055rlnd3

https://instagram.com/oprahsbookclub?igshid=gs4jie793114

I think your thinking can use some adjustments. You are not grasping Instagram as the marketing tool that it is. 

8 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You don’t think about the future is what this statement conveys. I am trying to sell books. Why wouldn’t I go to where potential buyers are?

That is a completely different issue than the one you raised Danille a.k.a "Mr. Strawman."  You were looking for successful people on Instagram.  I'm on Instagram I just don't think it is a the best place to go looking for successful people.

7 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

You are not grasping Instagram as the marketing tool that it is. 

Phuleese!  All of these are business accounts -  these are not people Mr. Strawman.  Besides why follow a business on Instagram when you can get everything, and more, from their websites.

Just admit it is the pretty pictures and animated gifs pushed to you in your feed that are easily consumed.  You just turn off your brain and absorb anything the algorithm dangles in front of you.  It is a lot easier than reading a book or long form article.

On 10/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, Troy said:

Just admit it is the pretty pictures and animated gifs pushed to you in your feed that are easily consumed.  You just turn off your brain and absorb anything the algorithm dangles in front of you.  It is a lot easier than reading a book or long form article.

You have the attitude which is known as toxic. Thank God America is still a free cases.