Perceptions about our power and future.

Guest Garland Gregory

Guest Garland Gregory

Regardless of who wins this presidential election, how do you think African Americans currently see their social and political power potential for initiating needed changes? (After 30 years of teaching political science to the millennial generation, I'm curious about your perceptions of pessimism or optimism.)

Excellent subject!

Although I'm not a fortune teller and don't know exact future, I'm VERY optimitic about my own personal future and that of AfroAmericans in general.

As I said, I don't KNOW the future and don't KNOW that I'll be around in the next 5 minutes or the next 5 months, however....

I hope and desire that The SUPREME BEING keeps me alive and very healthy for many many more years so that I can enjoy success and prosperity that I believe awaits us as AfroAmericans!

Having said that.........

how do you think African Americans currently see their social and political power potential for initiating needed changes? 

It depends on WHICH AfroAmericans you ask.

While a fortunate few have wealth and stability (less than 15%) the majority of our people are struggling with poverty, instability, and familial dysfunction.
This society is clearly not working for THEM and most of our people feel powerLESS to make any real changes politically or socially.
They want change but don't feel THEY can change them, so they begin arguing over which White man they want to put in power to make those changes they want to see.  And needless to say NEITHER Caucasian changes a damn thing.

I think most AfroAmericans no longer CARE about the political going on's of this nation and no longer have a desire to participate.  And even most of those who DO participate do so with lack-luster.  

They are tired of the crap and want change but don't know EXACTLY exactly WHAT kind of changes they want.  
All most know is what they've been exposed to.
They just know they want something different.
Kind of like that old run away slave response to the question where are you gonna go,  "I don't know but ANYWHERE is better than here."

William Henry Singleton's Resistance to Slavery: Overt and Covert |  NEH-Edsitement

This is one of the reasons that movie Black Panther was so popular among AfroAmericans.
It gave them a glimpse into ANOTHER type of society or alternative society besides the same old "same ole" they were used to seeing.

If you're an expert in political science and have studied history then you know this is FERTILE soil for massive change and social re-construction.

Because any real and lasting change starts with the dissatisfaction of the masses.  

While some people are happy with things just the way they are, others of us (myself included) are ready for a grand RE-SET.

Guest Garland Gregory

Like the points you made, especially the importance of mass dissatisfaction, as evidenced by the BLM movement. But what would a "grand RE-SET" look like? Would it include improved treatment of women and LGBTQ from by our black male brothers?

Brother Greg

More excellent questions.

I'm not sure where you stand on social issues...yet....but your charisma shines through the internet.....lol.

But what would a "grand RE-SET" look like? 

First it would start with acknowledging and praying for the large number of our people who have been killed in the chaos that is going on before the Grand Reset.  I anticipate that the more ignorant low-level White Supremacists will TRY to make some sort of violent move against the AfroAmerican community in the very near future and THAT will be the most fatal thing they do in the history of the United States....because they will meet their end.
The power of White Supremacy in the United States (not necessarily the world) will be broken in the process and they will end up killing far far more of their own people.
At any rate....

Second,  those AfroAmericans who are left (whether that's most of us or only some of us) will spend much of our time re-organizing ourselves into various communities to re-build housing, infrastructures, cultivating the land for food, taking care of medical needs, ect.....and cleaning up the mess made by all of the chaos.

Construction of a house made of laminated veneer lumber. The frame of the  house. Cottage made image.jpeg.191dbd0326291c91172f90b6bb1bafb8.jpeg

I expect that in order to keep peace and order special councils will be set up around the land to decide upon various laws, morals, social rules, ect....that we want our people to live by.

AfroAmericans will pretty much live under OUR laws and rules, not other people's.

Like I said, I'm not sure exactly HOW much more control we will have over our community.  
Nor do I know exactly how many AfroAmericans will be left AFTER the ignorant low-level White Supremacists attempt to make their move while will be the worst they every made in the history of this nation.

Would it include improved treatment of women and LGBTQ from by our black male brothers?

I'm inclined to be slightly offended by that statement ONLY because there has been so much "Black male bashing" in the media going on lately; and instead of answering it I'm tempted to  retaliate by pointing to the historic WHITE MALE mistreatment of women, LGBTQ, and everyone else except other White males...lol.
But again, your charisma (I know you haven't said much but charisma doesn't need that long to take affect) disarms the hostility.

Not to be offensive, but to be clear.....
I'm not a supporter of homosexuality OR bisexuality.  I see both as sexual ABNORMALITIES that occur within nature for specific reasons.  I'm not religious and don't see them as inherently bad; however I DO see the LGBTQ being used as a weapon by White Supremacists to cause  further dysfunction in our community as AfroAmericans by confusing the men and women as to their roles and purposes in the community.

But to answer your question: emphatically YES.

A Grand Reset would mean that AfroAmericans are either TOTALLY in charge of our own community or MOSTLY in charge of  our own community (unlike right now where our independence and self-governance is very limited).  This is good for ALL people including our women, as well as our homosexual, bisexual, and asexual family because all will be less subjected to violence, mistreatment, and other abuses.

Black people are RIGHTEOUS by nature and we govern with righteousness......WHEN LEFT ALONE!!!!!
Problem is, we aren't governing ourselves right now....we are under White Supremacist authority and it heavily influences how our people think and behave.

Under OUR rule and control eventually everything in nature will understand it's purpose and homosexuality as well as bisexuality will be understood in our community for the value that it has as it was well understood by the ancient Africans.

Needless to say the true value of women will also be embraced.

I personally look forward to a NEW type of sexual liberation and "freedom" that we currently don't experience here in Western society.

Guest Garland Gregory

First, thanks for the compliment... but I'm also impressed with the efforts of you and your partners to stimulate interest and create conversation thru your website.

By the way, the challenges to establishment of a black-controlled community is the primary focus of "The New Breed Reparations Sanctuary" (my novel).

But, my main follow-up question to you, and to any others who are interested in this conversation, is this: Do you believe that God (or a "higher intelligence") made some groups or cultures superior in intelligence, wisdom or value, while making other groups inferior --- such as men over women, religion A over religion B, straight over gay, rich over poor, and (especially for this discussion) white over black (which has been the primary religion-based argument by whites for socially and politically subjugating black people)?

Brother Greg

Do you believe that God (or a "higher intelligence") made some groups or cultures superior in intelligence, wisdom or value, while making other groups inferior --- such as men over women, religion A over religion B, straight over gay, rich over poor, and (especially for this discussion) white over black (which has been the primary religion-based argument by whites for socially and politically subjugating black people)?

Well.....
I'm sure you, Troy, and many other AfroAmericans reading this are probably not going to be too crazy about my next statement but:

I believe that Caucasians COLLECTIVELY have a superior intelligence.
Meaning, although not every Caucasian is more intelligent than every African obviously....as a group I BELIEVE they are smarter.  And their actions and ability to rule other races for thousands of years despite their relatively smaller numbers is evidence of this higher intelligence.
They have a consistent record of conquering and ruling over people.

The Colonization of Kenya - Black History Month 2020

You don't get that by a "fluke".

Now, I could be wrong and they could just be getting ASSISTANCE by some Being(s) with higher intelligences aiding them in their rule, I'm not sure.
But my personal interactions with Caucasians and Africans has also helped me to arrive at that conclusion.

Now, how they GOT that alleged superior intelligence I'm not sure.
Did they always have it, I'm not sure of that either.
But I believe they have it for some reason.

However, I also believe that collectively Africans are PHYSICALLY superior to Caucasians...by nature.
Meaning most of us naturally have stronger bodies and stronger genetics...though living under a White Supremacists system has weakened them.
Again, Who gave this to us or how we got it....I'm not sure.

I also believe we as African people have superior "creativity" than Caucasians.
But that "creativity" is also suppressed under White Supremacist rule.

These are my opinions based on my experiences and observations.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm sure you, Troy, and many other AfroAmericans reading this are probably not going to be too crazy about my next statement but...

There is a cliche that goes, "everything after the 'but' can be ignored."

Usually white racists use scientific discoveries and other achievements to claim superiority over people with darker skin, commonly known as "Black." Others focus on the ability to colonize and exploit the bodies and resources of Black people as proof. 

They will all concede that Blacks are stronger because, naturally, we are more primative, ape-like.

Sometimes Black people adopt these false beliefs as truth too. Why?

Whenever something is repeated frequently enough, no matter how heinous (or stupid) it becomes easier for people to believe. In a county like America, where the myth of white superiority has been drummed into the brains of the population for centuries, the lie becomes easier to accept. Indeed we'll craft our own narratives to help it make sense ... ultimately it becomes a moral conviction which is virtually impossible to dispel.

If you start with the false premise of race and accept that lie, you can then consider the idea that one so called race is superior to another. At that point you are primed to justify anything from eugenics to slavery based on skin color.

I know there is nothing I can say to help you think about what you wrote differently, so I won't try. I just hope others do not follow up down the same path.

This why I believe books are so important. But books by themselves are useless, if they are not read or can not be interpreted. Education is crucial, and as a culture we have dropped the ball on that big time.

• Like 1

Troy

There is a cliche that goes, "everything after the 'but' can be ignored."

I've heard that saying to, but I don't ascribe to it.

As far as I'm concerned, "but" doesn't cancel out the previous message.  It just means the focus should be on what I'm about to say instead of what I already have.

But hey, I'm not an English grammar scholar so I could be wrong...lol.

I arrived at my above conclusions based on what I've SEEN and EXPERIENCED as well as what I've read over the years.

It's not just from one source or a couple sources that I arrive at my conclusions, it's years and years and years of information taken in and processed with logic and reason.

Most people don't want to accept being thought of as less intelligent, less good looking, or less strong....so they tend to make excuses to explain their short-comings or failures or positions they constantly find themselves in.

I used to make excuses as to why Caucasians were so successful and ruled over our people so much for so long but if I didn't know history and just went by my PERSONAL INTERACTIONS ALONE with with various races, that would have been enough to convince me that many of our people just don't have any damn sense.

If for 50 years you've noticed that whether you're on a job, at a grocery store, or just walking down the street and ask an AfroAmerican a simple question and ask a Caucasian the same question and over 75% of the time the Caucasian has the CORRECT answer while over 75% of the time the AfroAmerican either:

-Don't know and don't care to know it
or
-Gives you the WRONG answer
or
-Gotta run and ask a White man for the answer himself
or
-Instead of simply answering the question jumps up and down and acts a fool for you even asking them...lol.

You begin to notice a pattern REAL quick, lol.

Pioneer1:  "Excuse me, do you have non-refrigerated Greek Yogurt and if you do where do you keep it?"

Free Photo | Side view of a smiling young man pointing her finger at  something against white background

"Oh, yes sir.....
It's right over in aisle G"

Search Free Stock Photos, PSD Mockups & Vectors | rawpixel

"It's over in the other....wait.....
damn...it's...damn where is it?
Ok, let me call a manager
(call a white man)
because I knew we USED to carry
some but....
"

Lol.....tired of making excuses for some of these brothers.

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most people don't want to accept being thought of as less intelligent, less good looking, or less strong....

Individuals are objectively less strong than each other, subjectively less good looking, and differ in intelligence, but ascribing these differences to the artificial, and purely objective, racial designation is impossible; trying to generalize this across large groups of people makes absolutely less sense than not getting your child vaccinated.

Troy

Do you know human nature?

It's PERFECTLY NATURAL for human beings to make broad generalizations!

That's one of the reasons we are able to not only survive but be successful.

Do you run a lab-test on every morsel of food you put in your mouth to determine whether or not it's fit to eat.....or do you assume based on broad generalizations that what you eat is GOOD to eat and won't harm you?

Did you drill every woman you ever met as to whether or not she was a LESBIAN first before going out with her?
Or did you make broad generalizations about them being heterosexual unless they gave you a hint that they weren't?

Do you give all of your students IQ tests before admitting into your class to avoid generalizing them and assuming they have the intelligence to comprehend?

It's natural for human beings to notice patterns in different groups and make broad generalizations and lump them into categaories.  It saves time and energy and helps us to achieve our objectives much quicker!

Generalizations prevent you from smiling at another man the same way you smile at a woman.

There's nothing inherently wrong with broad generalizations.
It helps you to establish patterns in society for success and safety.

Education is crucial, and as a culture we have dropped the ball on that big time.

I'm not sure who you mean by "we".

If you're talking about our society collectively the White Supremacists have NOT dropped the ball on education.  They are very educated in how to do what THEY do and the control they maintain over society is evidence of that education.

However if you mean "we" as in AfroAmericans, I agree....we need more education.  
But we need PROPER education that helps us to first stabilize then advance our communities and provides us with prosperity.

Simply sending our children to Caucasian operated/approved Universities to be brainwashed and certified in how to function and get along in White society isn't the type of education our children need.  It hasn't helped the majority of our people anyway.....which is why so many of our young men end up dropping out early on.

By PROPER education I mean knowledge of how to effectively build housing and infrastructure in our communities.  
Learning how to cultivate the soil and grow our own foods.  
Learning medicine and how to cure diseases and heal injuries.  
Learning Black psychology to effectively deal with our people and their diversity of problems.

This is PROPER education and this is what we need.

Simply going to school to learn how to pledge and have "stepping" contests where people stand around eating fried chicken and potato salad may help INDIVIDUAL AfroAmericans achieve success but does little to advance our community collectively.

image.jpeg.54dc668ba922d6a961275f99a72a9711.jpeg

"Ahhh....go 'head baby!!"

If you have a spiritual person, an intellectual, an athlete, a poet and a humanist on an island, the person with the gun will be in control. That doesn't make the gunner more evolved or elevated than the other inhabitants. Intelligence and stupidity are evenly distributed among groups, unless it is a group of stupid people.

Even the king's subjects have power, the key is to realise and harness the power that you have at our disposal.

If you have a spiritual person, an intellectual, an athlete, a poet and a humanist on an island, the person with the gun will be in control. 

Not for long.
Chances are the "intellectual" will find a way to take that gun away from him.

That doesn't make the gunner more evolved or elevated than the other inhabitants.

No.
But if the gunner MADE his own gun while the other inhabitants relied on throwing rocks for their protection......it is a SIGN of him having higher intelligence.

And if  he shows a CONSISTENT PATTERN of making other high-tech weapons to increases his power....then that is a SURE SIGN that the gunner is working with superior intelligence.

20 hours ago, Delano said:

Intelligence and stupidity are evenly distributed among groups, unless it is a group of stupid people.

@Pioneer1 you over looked this statement do you agree with it?

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Chances are the "intellectual" will find a way to take that gun away from him.

When has that ever happened?

On 11/2/2020 at 8:19 AM, Pioneer1 said:

If you're talking about our society collectively the White Supremacists have NOT dropped the ball on education.  They are very educated in how to do what THEY do and the control they maintain over society is evidence of that education.

I'm talking about reasoning, critical thinking, history, math, etc, not how to dominate others.

• Like 1

Troy

you over looked this statement do you agree with it?

I didn't over look it.
I just didn't have much of an opinion about it besides NOT agreeing with it.

Human beings and the groups they form are far too varied and random to make a statement like "evenly distributed".

If I were on a college campus and saw a groups of professors walking together should I assume it was "evenly distributed" with smart people and dumb ones.....lol.

When has that ever happened?

I thought Delano's scenario was hypothetical and all considerations of it would be kept in the hypothetical realm.

However you must also acknowledge there have been plenty of instances in history where armed people have been disarmed by smarter unarmed people.

On 11/1/2020 at 6:42 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Meaning, although not every Caucasian is more intelligent than every African obviously....as a group I BELIEVE they are smarter.  And their actions and ability to rule other races for thousands of years despite their relatively smaller numbers is evidence of this higher intelligence.

I've always admired the passion and sincerity of your posts, but I strongly disagree with the premise implied.  Domination does not equate intelligence nor superiority.  

In astronomy, it's well accepted that the largest and brightest stars are ALWAYS the shortest-lived.  If longevity or resilience are at all a metric, remember, the tortoise and the tyrannosaurus walked the earth at the same time.  Only one remains now . . . stationary plants have been around long before either of those creatures . . .  the average book worm tends to have a more profitable life than the average athlete.  etc. 

We seem to be discussing a very small fraction of human history.  Shortsightedness may make aggression and conquest only seem a winning strategy.  Maybe violence / aggression / domination are part of a long-term losing life strategy.  

e50ntn90eej41.jpg

• Like 1

Jeffrey

I've always admired the passion and sincerity of your posts, but I strongly disagree with the premise implied.

Come on bro, it's all good!

I expect most AfroAmericans to disagree with that assertion.

Not only is it human nature, it's also a survival/defense mechanism to want to believe we are on top and got this thing covered.

The key thing about me being able to make that statement was that it provides RELIEF from years and years of confusion and scratching my head as to why AfroAmericans  have been and still are in the position we're in.

I used to blame it on EVERYTHING except the discrepancy in intelligence levels between Caucasians and AfroAmericans.
Even though deep down I suspected it just by the interactions I used to have with Caucasians and my own.
Growing up I used to see a lot of brothers just do STUPID shit that didn't make any sense.

Like ride around with a car full of dope with the music blaring and acting crazy drawing attention and KNOWING the police are out to lock them up.

image.jpeg.929ef212e64fcc913834824f1e66cf23.jpeg

"Look at me nigga...look at ME!!!!!"

Another problem was that the higher intelligence issue was one most White Supremacists used.
.....which really made me reluctant to even entertain that possibility.

But as I got older and observed more things and more stupidity among many of our people, I started running out of excuses and the COLLECTIVE intelligence difference was one of the only things that made sense to explain what was happening.

It seems that no matter what excuse or reason we come up with:

-They are more united.
-They are more violent
-They have more weapons.
-They had gun powder.
-They have a conquering mind.

It all boils back to the fact that our people weren't smart enough to OVER COME them.

400 or 500 years is more than enough time to realize how another group of people are and then make preparations to defeat them.,..if you're able to.

Good points.  I've always looked at it as a "join the winning team" strategy. 

When the Bulls are winning, everyone is a basketball fan, a Bulls basketball fan.   When a few European fractions join forces and start profiting, others jump aboard.  It becomes something like a pyramid scheme.  And we all know pyramid schemes look great until the very last moment of collapse.  They're too big to last. 

And, similarly, the term "white" attempts to unite too many diverse people.  I'm positive the term will collapse on itself.  

Also, 500 years is actually a very short time in human history, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Jeffrey

And, similarly, the term "white" attempts to unite too many diverse people.  I'm positive the term will collapse on itself.  

You're right.
This is why I prefer the term CAUCASIAN over the generic term "white".

Caucasians are a RACE of ruddy skinned people whose origins are predominately from the Caucasus mountains despite their language, religion, or culture.

Also, 500 years is actually a very short time in human history, in my opinion.

True again.

However what happened in the past, is in the past.
What will happen in the future, is in the future.

As for right now.......lol.

When a few European fractions join forces and start profiting, others jump aboard.  It becomes something like a pyramid scheme.  And we all know pyramid schemes look great until the very last moment of collapse.  They're too big to last. 

This goes to the "we're not unified enough" argument that I've been hearing for years.

The argument goes that the Caucasians are ruling because they are more united that our people.
And that may be true!

But thing is....
Why ARE they?
Why do THEY have enough sense to unite to get something done when so many of our people don't?

African people should have recognized the threat, put their differences to the side, and united among THEMSELVES in order to defeat the Caucasian invaders.
Why didn't they?

Even today, we as AfroAmericans have been preaching for decades that we must unite...but haven't for the most part.

Now......
If you keep telling a person to do the SAME things over and over again and they still don't get it or don't understand...what would YOU call that kind of person?

image.jpeg.b594d1d986a41f25259178dc6a386ff5.jpeg

"Urrrr......I give up.
What's the answer???"

Hey, I'm with you.  I'm impatient too.  There are many areas we need to work on.  I see these discussions as a tiny part of that work. 

I also think the worst thing we could do is mimic what has been successful in people we do not admire.  As a kid, I decided I don't want to get financial security using methods proven successful time and time again by people in my community I did not respect.  I also don't want my people to seek social domination using tactics I consider wicked.

Of course, I don't think anything you wrote suggests we mimic them.  I would like to think as we progress, we are looking for a new or different way.  Not just a role reversal.

• Thanks 2

I think the first thing we need to understand is OUR OWN NATURE as AfroAmericans.

Africans like other ORIGINAL peoples were created with a nature of righteousness.  
Our success in life comes from obeying natural laws and doing that which is RIGHTEOUS (peace, honesty, courage, ect.......) where as Caucasians were made with a wicked plan (born in sin shaped in iniquity) so their very NATURE is wicked.  
That doesn't mean all Caucasians are evil, it just means that's how a lot of them achieve THEIR success.
.....through wicked endeavors like lying, cheating, and unnecessary violence.

When you know your NATURE then you know what will work for YOU.

I did a thread about the White Way or the Right Way:  The White Way Or The Right Way!

It explains how we as African peoples can't imitate or follow the advice of Caucasians on how to be successful because what works for THEM doesn't necessarily work for US.

Understanding this is the first step towards success and breaking the hold White Supremacy has on our people.

For example..............

A lot of our people are locked up for stealing and selling dope.
You say, they were denied jobs and locked out of society so the brotehrs did it because they HAD to.
But was that their ONLY option?
Was begging the Caucasian for a job or selling dope or stealing the ONLY options?

Disappeared' from the African-American community | Transformational  Citizenship

"I just didn't know what else to DO man!"

Or could about 500 of them had gotten themselves together, marched down to City Hall and DEMANDED easy good paying jobs that paid about $25 an hour and risked getting arrested for THAT...instead of selling poison?

Good money.
Easy work.
Not dangerous.
And besides the risk of getting arrested for protesting.....you aren't even breaking the law IF you get the jobs!

"What yall brothers getting all 'done up' for?"

image.jpeg.2466ecc7ead28cd39aefbc5bc86a76e1.jpeg

"Man, we just got hired for some EASY ass jobs!
Man....they payin'  us $35 dollars an hour AND free
lunches just to stand outside of the park and
make sure the squirrels don't get hit by cars!"

My point is........
There is no real NEED for our people to be "slick" or criminal or immoral or devilish or evil or "gangster".
Or only go the direction the White Supremacists have left for you to go.

All we have to do is be true to OUR nature!
Not THEIR nature...but OUR nature.
Be honest and bold and demand EXACTLY what we want and success almost always comes!

I've not only witnessed this countless times but I've EXPERIENCED it countless times.

You are mistaken White Supremacists, White Racists, and the Elite are not all the same. It's like a chess game your position decides your movement and what you can see. Pawns have the most limited movement, and can only move in one direction. The Rooks are the land holders(those with assets, The Knight is the military(athletes), The Bishop is the Clergy (education), The King and Queen are the ruling elite. The function of Royalty is to set the standard. So the King and Queen define the ultimate Man and Women in the country. Each of piece has a pawn that is in front. Notice they are White Pawns and Black pawns. Just like in the fairy tales after much trials a pawn can elevate Each Pawn occupies a unique position and the position shows their master King Pawn 2 and Queen Pawn 2. So based on that analogy you can work out what type of Pawn you are in life.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Delano said:

So based on that analogy you can work out what type of Pawn you are in life.

OMG @Delano you've been killin' it!    I was just thinking about this after finishing  a book I purchased from @AALBC bookstore.  The book is "Long Shot" (Hoops #1) by  Kennedy Ryan.  Once I finished it I came to the same conclusion, we  "can only work out what type of pawn you are in life"  We don't have any innovators - only people who work with what's already available and look for new uses. The King and Queen have already set us up in the industrial mode. Here we can only be apprentice-to-managers in industries, or tradespeople that build upon what is available. If we don't participate then, there's no way to earn a living.  While many of us like to think we can make changes - it is not possible without upending the system - and I can assure you there will not be that kind of revolution ever. Just like the characters in the book I just read - we are trapped. As soon as we're born we're programmed to live in this society.   Even the most destitute person in America is still living within the trappings of this matrix - and if they haven't given up; they are also looking to raise their profile. 

In fact the original poster, Guest Garland Gregory, has  admitted he's conspired to keep this society intact by teaching young minds how to work with society's policies,  not disrupt them.   We all support the elite's society.  So nope there will be no changes - just more of how to survive (or thrive) in the society we didn't create or control. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Delano said:

iOnce you free your mind or listen to the voice

@Delano  Oh yes, this is true for the individual who is already traveling that wavelength.   I “hear” the voice too and have all my life. We don’t follow the crowd. I’m tempted to say we’re outliers but we are actually “outsiders.”

However, what about the group?  

We as a group have never broken free of the proverbial matrix. Immediately after enslavement here in the U.S. we began reinforcing the system while deciding, like you mentioned, on what type of pawn - rook, knight etc. we’d be. 

Del

You are mistaken White Supremacists, White Racists, and the Elite are not all the same.

Lol....
How can I be "mistaken" about something I haven't said?

White Supremacists are Caucasians who are part of the SYSTEM of White Supremacy.....regardless of their level/rank.

White racists are just Caucasians who are racist, whether they actively practice their racism or not.

Elitists are just the upper echelon of ANY group (race, religion, class, ect...)

Notice they are White Pawns and Black pawns.

Yes, but the difference is the White Pawns KNOW they are pawns....lol.
Most Black Pawns don't.

So based on that analogy you can work out what type of Pawn you are in life.

Well how about this.......

How about, instead of sitting around playing GAMES with White Supremacy; we kick over the board and start playing OUR OWN game....with ourselves and whoever else is willing to play and accept OUR rules?

Police push to close Roxbury tavern - The Boston Globe
"Ya bwaay a pricha mon dem
An dat da' livin' troot !"

Mel

and I can assure you there will not be that kind of revolution ever

Noooo.....don't say THAT.

"Ever" is a long time.

1 hour ago, Mel Hopkins said:

while deciding, like you mentioned, on what type of pawn - rook, knight etc. we’d be. 

I think I'm feeling like one of those slightly misprinted BINGO chips you could find in a cheap dollar store set.  Like I'm totally in the wrong game...

bingo.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 6:42 PM, Pioneer1 said:

In a collision of CULTURES, whites have always had the advantage. Has nothing to do with 'intelligence.' No, white people are the greatest killers the world has ever known. They are Destroyers of Civilizations. That fact and the other that tells them they are the ONLY humans on the face of the planet. Everyone else is sub-human. Very easy to kill a sub-human (are not vermin sub-human? Is it not easy to kill a rodent sniffing around a found diamond?) Very easy to destroy a civilization of so-labeled 'sub-humans.' No other people on the face of this earth.... and especially those terminated out of existence by Europeans.... looked at a white man and declared him to be less human they. In every European incursion into every country in every part of the world, one look at the darker-skinned inhabitants and they were declared sub-human. These ideas came out of their culture, not any "collective intelligence," but out of collective notions of who and what is human.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:49 PM, Troy said:

Sometimes Black people adopt these false beliefs as truth

Yes, those who are defeated spiritually.

On 11/1/2020 at 7:49 PM, Troy said:

Whenever something is repeated frequently enough, no matter how heinous (or stupid) it becomes easier for people to believe. In a county like America, where the myth of white superiority has been drummed into the brains of the population for centuries, the lie becomes easier to accept. Indeed we'll craft our own narratives to help it make sense ... ultimately it becomes a moral conviction which is virtually impossible to dispel.

In the words of Adolph: "If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed."

And in the words of Carter G. Woodson, for the African-American sick at heart, undereducated in his history and grown faithless to black self-worth - if the white man doesn't have a back door, they'll build one:

“If you can control a man’s thinking you do not have to worry about his action. When you determine what a man shall think you do not have to concern yourself about what he will do. If you make a man feel that he is inferior, you do not have to compel him to accept an inferior status, for he will seek it himself (... say it loud! White people are superior and they should be proud! ...and inferior me am not) . If you make a man think that he is justly an outcast, you do not have to order him to the back door. He will go without being told; and if there is no back door, his very nature will demand one.”

On 11/3/2020 at 10:06 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Human beings and the groups they form are far too varied and random to make a statement like "evenly distributed".

What?! I keep forgetting the foundation of your understanding of a variety of subjects would allow you to make that statement, so nevermind... LOL!

On 11/3/2020 at 10:06 AM, Pioneer1 said:

However you must also acknowledge there have been plenty of instances in history where armed people have been disarmed by smarter unarmed people.

OK, then name three such instances from history.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:30 AM, Jeffrey said:

Domination does not equate intelligence nor superiority.  

@Pioneer1 step back and reflect on why this statement might be true.  Play devil's advocate.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:47 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Growing up I used to see a lot of brothers just do STUPID shit that didn't make any sense.

So called white people do stupid shit too, as @Delano  implied stupidity is evenly distributed.  You just did not grow up around white people so you were not exposed to their stupid behaviors.  I know you operate on a belief system based upon your personal observations, but surely you can imagine a scenario where white do dumb things too.  Do an internet search for "Florida Man."

BTW @Pioneer1 your photos with humorous graphics are cute, I know they take a minute to create and I appreciate the effort -- thanks!

2 hours ago, Troy said:

I know you operate on a belief system based upon your personal observations, but surely you can imagine a scenario where white do dumb things too. 

Yes but Pioneer is a  practical thinker, and can not imagine what he hasn't seen evidence of in his life. Cynique said that years ago. Once I realsied she was right my frustration with Pioneer disspiated. And I have even defended and sided with him on certain positions.

FAS

In a collision of CULTURES, whites have always had the advantage. Has nothing to do with 'intelligence.'

If their advantage has nothing to do with intelligence, then how do you explain the CONSISTENT pattern for so many centuries over so many people?

Why wasn't there a more "win/lose/win/lose/win/lose/lose/win/lose/lose/win/win/lose"  pattern with people of color?

No, white people are the greatest killers the world has ever known. They are Destroyers of Civilizations.

You'll get no arguments from me there.
But are they the greatest killers because they are just more violent?
Or are they the greatest killers because they were able to come up with the high technology to kill more effectively and efficiently in a way Africans would have WANTED to?

Look at various Native American and African battles where entire tribes and villages were slaughtered using swords, spears, and arrows.....
Is there any doubt in your mind that if those same ancient people's had nuclear weapons they would have USED THEM to inflict even more murder and damage?

Infact, look at what so many Africans do to eachother TODAY when they get weapons from Europeans.

Studying history, it seems to me that the biggest difference is while Caucasians spent much of their time killing people of color....people of color spent much of their time killing eachother.

Everyone else is sub-human. Very easy to kill a sub-human (are not vermin sub-human? Is it not easy to kill a rodent sniffing around a found diamond?) Very easy to destroy a civilization of so-labeled 'sub-humans.' No other people on the face of this earth.... and especially those terminated out of existence by Europeans.... looked at a white man and declared him to be less human they. In every European incursion into every country in every part of the world, one look at the darker-skinned inhabitants and they were declared sub-human. 

Ok, so they had a twisted philosophy and grandiose mentality......
How did THAT prevent the people of color whom they attacked from developing more high tech weapons to defend themselves against their Caucasian aggressors?

How does the next door neighbor's opinion of you PREVENT you from defending your home if he tries to break in?

Troy

What?! I keep forgetting the foundation of your understanding of a variety of subjects would allow you to make that statement, so nevermind... LOL!

I'm actually surprised.
I thought you would actually AGREE with my assessment of Del's statement claiming the "even distribution in groups" as being too simplistic.

OK, then name three such instances from history.

That's like asking me to name 3 times a rape victim fought back against her rapist.

Come on man, you know there's been many instances where an unarmed individual had a gun pulled on them and was able to outsmart the assailant and take the gun away.
Just go through some police files, I'm sure you can find a few.

step back and reflect on why this statement might be true.  Play devil's advocate.

Why play "devil's advocate" when I agree with the statement?

The fact is, domination DOES NOT automatically equate to intelligence or superiority.
It's EVIDENCE of it, but doesn't necessarily equate to it.

A dumb father may be dominant over and even abuse his gifted highly intelligent daughter...for a while.

What you want to look for is a CONSISTENT PATTERN.
When a person shows a CONSISTENT PATTERN of dominating another for years and years, that's a signal.

So called white people do stupid shit too,

No one said they didn't.

TW @Pioneer1 your photos with humorous graphics are cute, I know they take a minute to create and I appreciate the effort -- thanks!

You're welcome.
Believe it or not I'm having fun coming up with witty lines to go with the pictures.

Del

Yes but Pioneer is a  practical thinker, and can not imagine what he hasn't seen evidence of in his life. Cynique said that years ago. Once I realsied she was right my frustration with Pioneer disspiated. And I have even defended and sided with him on certain positions.

Yes, for the most part I consider myself a practical thinker, however I remember what Cynique said about me......
Specifically she said I was "unable" to think abstractly....lol.
However she (and now you) was wrong, I CAN and often do think abstractly....when there is a need to.

But there is a difference between abstract thinking and coming up with LESS or UNLIKELY SCENARIOS.
.....which are usually brought up by you and Troy to counter my arguments, lol.

Instead of proving what I say wrong, the most common practice you two will do is point out an EXCEPTION to the rule...as if that dismisses my point.

For example, I may say something like:  We need to build more electric cars for people to drive instead of gasoline ones.

And instead of accepting my statement as a reasonable generalization of society, somebody argues back:

image.jpeg.c8dc9032d467d787980991462a5eb053.jpeg

"Well everybody don't drive cars!
If you had the ability to think ABSTRACTLY
and see beyond your own personal experiences
then you would KNOW that!!"

Come on man, you know there's been many instances where an unarmed individual had a gun pulled on them and was able to outsmart the assailant and take the gun away.

I'm forcing you to give me a specific incident because the are a variety or reasons any unarmed person might disarm someone with a gun, without a great discrepancy of intelligence being the reason. 

Maybe the unarmed person was faster and stronger, maybe the unarmed person was a Karate expert, maybe the gun jammed, maybe the wind blew something into the gun man's eye, who knows. Bottom line, in the vast, most cases he with the gun, assuming he is winning to use it, will call the shots. 

Who would put your money on in a physical altercation an unarmed Einstein or Hitler with an Uzi?

------------

image.jpeg.c8dc9032d467d787980991462a5eb053.jpeg

Well any caption would be funny with this photo ... hell. this photo is funny without a caption. :-)

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

FAS

In a collision of CULTURES, whites have always had the advantage. Has nothing to do with 'intelligence.'

If their advantage has nothing to do with intelligence, then how do you explain the CONSISTENT pattern for so many centuries over so many people?

Why wasn't there a more "win/lose/win/lose/win/lose/lose/win/lose/lose/win/win/lose"  pattern with people of color?

I guess it beares repeating:

22 hours ago, Guest FAS said:

No, white people are the greatest killers the world has ever known. They are Destroyers of Civilizations.

You'll get no arguments from me there.
But are they the greatest killers because they are just more violent?
Or are they the greatest killers because they were able to come up with the high technology to kill more effectively and efficiently in a way Africans would have WANTED to?

I thought I made myself clear on that:

That fact and the other that tells them they are the ONLY humans on the face of the planet. Everyone else is sub-human. Very easy to kill a sub-human (are not vermin sub-human? Is it not easy to kill a rodent sniffing around a found diamond?) Very easy to destroy a civilization of so-labeled 'sub-humans.' No other people on the face of this earth.... and especially those terminated out of existence by Europeans.... looked at a white man and declared him to be less human they. In every European incursion into every country in every part of the world, one look at the darker-skinned inhabitants and they were declared sub-human. These ideas came out of their culture, not any "collective intelligence," but out of collective notions of who and what is human.

Look at various Native American and African battles where entire tribes and villages were slaughtered using swords, spears, and arrows.....
Is there any doubt in your mind that if those same ancient people's had nuclear weapons they would have USED THEM to inflict even more murder and damage?

What don't you understand about CULTURE? Native Americans and Africans were not DESTROYERS OF CIVILIZATIONS. To destroy all who didn't look like you, is a European characteristic. It's not Native American; it's not African. Yes, they fought each other, but they didn't seek out each and every member of a tribe or empire to slaughter. They did not destroy every dwelling and artifact they couldn't carry off of those they fought. They respected the fighting men of other tribes, nations, they warred with. Classic example is Geronimo. Whites hunted him for years, up to 5000 soldiers at one time were sent to capture one old man/warrior and his small band of Chiracawas (?) - maybe 10 men, women AND a couple kids, by the time they caught him. Geronimo was astonished. He couldn't understand why some battle he fought with whites a decade or so before (and won) so obsessed them. You fight/win/lose, and you move on. But that is not the white way (CULTURE). No SUB-HUMAN can defeat them and live. Btw, the program to find Bin Laden and KILL him -- not "bring him to justice" but to KILL him? The name - Operation Geronimo. Black people may think we're equal to or the same as, whites. They don't share that belief.

Oh, and yes. Had those ancient NON-WHITE peoples had nuclear weapons they would NEVER have used them  to inflict more murder and damage. Genocide wasn't in their "culture," i.e., way of life- how you think about yourself (Whites (individualistic): I think, therefore I am; Blacks: I am because WE are), how you walk, run (seriously, you can't see a shadow of a man running down the street and not be able to tell if he's black or white... just from the way he runs?), eat, who is valuable, what is not, etc. Look, did we not talk about the Drogans and Sirius B? Did we not talk about the ancient Egyptians (Kemet) charting the distance from the earth to the moon 5,000 years ago? Everything one needed to know about how to build weapons of mass destruction was known to them. They fought battles. Whites fought wars of extermination. So, no. The whole idea of wiping out entire civilizations just because the inhabitants didn't look like them was outside their experience/culture. Europeans were VERY familiar... and comfortable... with the idea (why drop the bomb on Hiroshima/Nagasaki? Why not on Germany.....?)

Troy

Yes, I am who do you think was smarter? 

Let's see......

One man started off as child in poverty and ended up a well polished politician and national leader who single handedly built a short-lived empire and demanded the love, respect, and even loyalty of millions.

The other was good at math and could scribble on a black-board all day but was a social eccentric who had trouble making friends, used to make all types of inappropriate gestures in public, and didn't even have enough sense to comb his nappy head before walking out the front door....lol.

Albert Einstein's legacy as a refugee | International Rescue Committee (IRC)

Check in Rome | With major scientific exhibit, Rome's MAXXI pays tribute to  the genius of Albert Einstein | Check in Rome     

((Albert....Albert....don't do that.  Just finish the equation please.))

You tell ME who had the most "over all" sense!

If you think Hilter was just as smart as Einstein, pick any dumb Nazi you can think of, then make a choice.

You can't judge a LEADER by the behavior or intelligence level of a couple followers.
There you go again picking out EXCEPTIONS to the rule as a counter argument....lol.

Why would you point to a couple of snaggle-toof neonazis walking around in funny jackets and make THEM an example of Hitler's genius or lack there of?

Besides, I don't think he was just AS smart as Einstein...I think he was much smarter with a much wholistic overall sense of intelligence.

Einstein's smarts was very one sided but the smartest men not only have good academic but also good SOCIAL intelligence and know how to put their book sense and the other information they gather to great PRACTICAL use in the real world to move events and get things accomplished.

FAS

I guess it beares repeating:

You're just repeating a STATEMENT.
But I'm asking you for an EXPLANATION OF the statement.

In other words....
Why were they ABLE to be the greatest killers and destroy so many civilizations?

It couldn't have been simply out of a strong "desire" to do so or a just an inflated sense of self worth ALONE.
Hell, there are a lot of people walking around in the streets who think they're Jesus or Napoleon and ain't ruling over a damn thing.....because they don't have enough sense to.

In order to accomplish a goal or fulfil a desire you must not only have the desire to do it but the ABILITY to do it!

My question for you is, if it wasn't high intelligence that gave them the ABILITY to manifest their desires and put their murderous plans into action...then how were they able to do so with so little EFFECTIVE resistance from other cultures and empires who were "supposedly" just as smart as you imply?

Oh, and yes. Had those ancient NON-WHITE peoples had nuclear weapons they would NEVER have used them  to inflict more murder and damage. Genocide wasn't in their "culture," i.e., way of life- how you think about yourself (Whites (individualistic): I think, therefore I am; Blacks: I am because WE are), how you walk, run (seriously, you can't see a shadow of a man running down the street and not be able to tell if he's black or white... just from the way he runs?), eat, who is valuable, what is not, etc. Look, did we not talk about the Drogans and Sirius B? Did we not talk about the ancient Egyptians (Kemet) charting the distance from the earth to the moon 5,000 years ago? Everything one needed to know about how to build weapons of mass destruction was known to them. They fought battles. Whites fought wars of extermination. So, no. The whole idea of wiping out entire civilizations just because the inhabitants didn't look like them was outside their experience/culture. Europeans were VERY familiar... and comfortable... with the idea (why drop the bomb on Hiroshima/Nagasaki? Why not on Germany.....?)

I should have made myself more clear.....

When I said "ancient" I wasn't talking about those people of color who were around millions or even hundreds of thousands of years ago who DID have advanced technology and weaponry (some say they actually DID have and use nuclear weapons millions of years ago....but that's a different subject all together).  
I'm talking about people of color in this CURRENT "world" "epoc" or "dispensation".....if you will.

I'm talking about the societies existing within this past 6,000 time frame since Caucasians have been in existence.

On 11/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Noooo.....don't say THAT.

"Ever" is a long time.

When the colonists fought the british for their independence - they didn't change their way of life. There was no complete overthrow of government. They just broke free of their 'mother' and continued much of the same.  So although they called it a 'revolution' it wasn't that at all.  The U.S. constitution replaced the monarchy with a sovereign state.

A sovereign state that is managed by executive, legislative and judicial branches. The power is still in the hands of the elite.  The sovereign state continues to enslave some, in fact Nebraska just removed slavery as legal option for criminal punishment  but I digress. The Sovereign State (USA) topples regimes and holds powers of eminent domain (fifth amendment) which is feudalism with a price tag based on what the government feels is "just".  This same system applies to every territory the british colonized or the USA colonized.  Yes, never is a long time but without a paradigm shift there will be no revolution.

• Like 1

Mel

When the colonists fought the british for their independence - they didn't change their way of life. There was no complete overthrow of government. They just broke free of their 'mother' and continued much of the same.  So although they called it a 'revolution' it wasn't that at all.  The U.S. constitution replaced the monarchy with a sovereign state.

Ofcourse.....
This is why Neely Fuller Jr. says that the System of White Supremacy is the only REAL government on the planet.

All of the other so-called governments are just "branches" or extensions of it who may change up their name or label....but the goals and values are the same.

The United States and Canada are controlled by the same elite group of White Supremacist "royal" families that control the rest of Europe.  

And THEY are united in controlling the rest of the planet.

I've been saying this for years and have explained this to Africans and Asians who want to argue over when and by what methods their nations gained their so-called "independence" .

I ask them how are they independent when they not only rely on their former colonizers for financial assistance and military protection.....but also still maintain the GOVERNMENTAL STRUCTURE that their colonists left in place before physically vacating the land?

Anytime your prime ministers, legislators, and judges are STILL wearing blonde wigs:

The Wigs Must Go! – Grandmother Africa

"And now for the question we're all assembled together to ask.....
The important question we all want to know.....
Which way did the White people go?

.....how can you fix your mouth to declare yourself "free and independent"????

Your ass is STILL defacto colonized regardless of what's written down on paper, lol. 

So we need a totally NEW system.
Not just a new government but a new legal, moral, and ethical code.

You'll know when the bullshit is coming to an end when the national borders in Africa are being RE-DRAWN based on the historic and traditional ethnic boundaries that existed before colonization.  And the laws and morals of each jurisdiction will reflect those pre-colonial laws and morals of the indigenous populations.

But that would only be a START.
Ultimately there must be a new moral and legal code each group would have to adopt to help them usher in  more stable and progressive societies.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 1:20 PM, Guest Garland Gregory said:

Regardless of who wins this presidential election, how do you think African Americans currently see their social and political power potential for initiating needed changes? (After 30 years of teaching political science to the millennial generation, I'm curious about your perceptions of pessimism or optimism.)

Once the political dust settles, I do not think that brothas and sistas are not going to view the end results of the election with any eye toward enhancing either social or political potential. Black folks simply crave a sense of normalcy, however that is perceived. Primarily, blacks within the confines of this country still feel what all colonized people feel, and as such don't entertain perceptions of power, either socially or politically. Instead, we harbor fears about what the end results will do to alter or disrupt our perceived sense of normalcy which has been carved out from our political and social immaturity. We are so busy begging for the right to breathe that we don't possess the luxury to stop trying to live. Additionally, it is rather difficult to have clear perceptions about our social or political potential when we have yet to be formally introduced to them. Thus far, we have been treated like prized guinea pigs in this great Democratic Experiment and it appears that despite all the trumpeted legislation to excuse our oppression and to condone white supremacy, Supreme Court Justice Taney is having the last laugh. He got it right. Blacks still have no rights white are bound to respect.

• Like 1

Ultimately there must be a new moral and legal code each group would have to adopt to help them usher in  more stable and progressive societies.

The quoted is the only part that reminds me of the "Meet the new boss. The same as the old boss,"  from "Won't get fooled again" by The Who.

The rest of your observation, however, is very clear.   

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

My question for you is, if it wasn't high intelligence that gave them the ABILITY to manifest their desires and put their murderous plans into action...then how were they able to do so with so little EFFECTIVE resistance from other cultures and empires who were "supposedly" just as smart as you imply?

Does anyone else have a problem differentiating between the concepts of Culture and Intelligence?

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Oh, and yes. Had those ancient NON-WHITE peoples had nuclear weapons they would NEVER have used them  to inflict more murder and damage. Genocide wasn't in their "culture," i.e., way of life- how you think about yourself (Whites (individualistic): I think, therefore I am; Blacks: I am because WE are), how you walk, run (seriously, you can't see a shadow of a man running down the street and not be able to tell if he's black or white... just from the way he runs?), eat, who is valuable, what is not, etc. Look, did we not talk about the Drogans and Sirius B? Did we not talk about the ancient Egyptians (Kemet) charting the distance from the earth to the moon 5,000 years ago? Everything one needed to know about how to build weapons of mass destruction was known to them. They fought battles. Whites fought wars of extermination. So, no. The whole idea of wiping out entire civilizations just because the inhabitants didn't look like them was outside their experience/culture. Europeans were VERY familiar... and comfortable... with the idea (why drop the bomb on Hiroshima/Nagasaki? Why not on Germany.....?)

I should have made myself more clear.....

When I said "ancient" I wasn't talking about those people of color who were around millions or even hundreds of thousands of years ago 

Neither was I.

Hmmm.... let me try this: Everyone has heard of companies having "cultures." Definition:

Company culture is the sum of an organization's attitudes, ideals, and attributes.

Company culture refers to the beliefs and behaviors that determine how a company's employees and management interact and handle outside business transactions

Company/business #1:  Owner make a good profit, are satisfied with that profit, and live well off their millions. Owner create a workplace environment (culture) where employees are happy and make a living wage.

Company/business #2: Owner make billions,  and live the lifestyle of the rich and famous off their profits. Owner micro-manage, denigrate and a create a stressful environment (culture) for their employees and, to increase the owners' profits, pay them minimum wage,

Which owner is most "intelligent?"

Gibran

lack folks simply crave a sense of normalcy, however that is perceived.

I don't know why.

What's so good about "normal" in THIS society for most AfroAmericans that they have such a desire to get back to it?

I can understand why most Caucasians want to get back to normal....because normal is GREAT for most of them!

They'd rather get Covid 19 and keel over dead, than be forced to wear a mask and put their money making on hold.

image.jpeg.1f78ef1183c8c58a95fc077241a4ca4d.jpeg

"Jeez Loueez....
Come on guys, let's open back up!
Fer' cryin' out loud....
What's the hold up?"

White folks are literally DYING to get back to normal!

My question is, what "pot of gold" are niggaz waiting to get back to?
Besides more poverty, violence, incarceration, and humiliation?

My bad.....OFCOURSE they want to get back to "normalcy" because oppression and humiliation is NORMAL to a slave.

Most AfroAmericans have been squared away into a subservient position where nearly ALL of their decisions are made by other people for so long they have been essentially "institutionalized", and some are paralyzed with fear at the thought of a break down in the society that has been sheltering them from responsibility.

Mel

The quoted is the only part that reminds me of the "Meet the new boss. The same as the old boss,"  from "Won't get fooled again" by The Who.

A society without clearly established rules (morals, laws, ethics, ect....call it what you like) only leads to more confusion and disorder.

Perhaps a man feels he should have the right to have sex with any woman who consents to it.
But one of the women who consented just HAPPENS to have a violently jealous husband!
If there are no well defined rules that are PROPERLY ENFORCED (unlike what we have today)  what would prevent that jealous husband from going on a bloody rampage?

So yeah, until we reach perfection as a people....we need rules and the proper enforcement of them.

FAS

Does anyone else have a problem differentiating between the concepts of Culture and Intelligence?

Does anyone else (besides you) thinks it even matters?

Besides, culture is a REFLECTION of the group's collective intelligence.

Usually.......
High Intelligence = High Culture

Company/business #1:  Owner make a good profit, are satisfied with that profit, and live well off their millions. Owner create a workplace environment (culture) where employees are happy and make a living wage.

Company/business #2: Owner make billions,  and live the lifestyle of the rich and famous off their profits. Owner micro-manage, denigrate and a create a stressful environment (culture) for their employees and, to increase the owners' profits, pay them minimum wage,

Which owner is most "intelligent?"

Oh, and the question is based on end resutl, which owner is most intelligent, NOT in the future or the long-run, but right now.

I'm glad you added that LAST line, it totally affected my response.
The "end results" part at the beginning of it was a bit confusing but since only the here-and-now matters to them....it helps by eliminating the consideration of any long term strategies.

There are a lot of "unknown" factors about the two owners that would have really helped me to opine which was the more intelligent, however given ONLY the information you provided I would have to say #1.

Simply because you say they are SATISFIED and LIVED WELL.
That is success as far as I'm concerned.
And if you are smart enough to be successful in what you're doing and manage to live a well life, you are very intelligent in my opinion.