FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET

Once Roger Taney, Supreme Court Justice, issued the order in Dred Scott that brothas had no rights that a white man was obligated to respect, his baby brother Octavius immediately passed the Forced Removal Act which was designed to deport all the free black men out of the country.  White men in high places went to work and in a spirit of goodwill, gave blacks the option to get missing voluntarily or they would be forcibly removed. To appear humane to the rest of the world, whites disguised their emigration efforts as colonization efforts making it seem as though blacks were going back to Africa on their own and were not being coerced into leaving. This way, it could be passed off as black colonization rather than forced black emigration.

Despite the fact that these brothas were free, they were still ‘stateless’ and as such could be forcibly removed from any state that they didn’t belong to. And this was because it was felt that a man, in order to be free, had to enjoy the protections of being a member of a particular state because this is where you derived your rights from. There was no such thing then as a US citizen.

Being in a legal bind, and living under the constant threat of forced removal, brothas petitioned for “birthright citizenship”. Brothas had to do something quick as they were well aware of the Trail of Tears where the so-called Indians were forcibly removed so they knew whitey was not bullshitting.

And lo and behold, the 14th Amendment, if it did nothing else, it did plug the legal loophole that would have allowed them to be shipped off. The 14th Amendment did stop the Forced Removal Act, but it was not long before a new scheme was hatched to keep brothas in check.

What did white people fear? They feared history. They had history as a reminder that any people who had ever been brutally oppressed would one day attempt some get-back. When Germany was defeated in WW1, the whole country as one wanted get-back at the world and when Hitler came to power, they opposed the entire world. What about Rwanda. That was a beef between the Hutis and the Tutsis. Decades earlier, the Hutis had punished the Tutsis and had treated them like shit, oppressing them and holding them down. The Hutis suffered and they waited. They plotted and planned and when they were strong enough, they got some get-back, killing bout a million of the Tutsis.

In all those barbarian movies, when the invaders swoop in, they kill everyone, especially the young because they know that if they spare the children, that one day, when these kids are grown, they gonna want some get-back for the way their people were mistreated. Genghis Khan was a prime historical example of what happens when you kill a village and leave the young alive. Pay-back. Whites are well are of this and have been afraid since slavery and for good reason. Trust me, they have taken their precautions. That was COINTELPRO was all about in the 70s. But they have pulled the playbook out on counterintelligence to use against the Black Hebrews. The primary issue is to prevent a black messiah from rising up to unite black people.

After the so-called Emancipation of brothas, white men scrambled for a way to control the masses of blacks now roaming the countryside. What did they do? They passed the infamous Pig Law  which made it a crime to steal a pig. Before blacks were free, the penalty for stealing a pig was a fine. Now, it carried a 5 year bid on the chain-gang. You know what happened. The prisons filled up with hungry black men, trying to feed their families. This was our first introduction to jail because prior to freedom, when a brotha stole a pig, the Massa would just whip him. Now, he had to go inside for 5 years. And we haven’t stopped going to prison since then because it was set up to contain us since they couldn’t control us.

Ok, this was the first wave of brothas going into the prison en masse. The second wave occurred in the early 70s shortly after The Mack, and Superfly were released. These 2 movies crippled the revolution and stopped it in its tracks. Seeing ourselves on the big screen for the first time really impressed us, and overnight, brothas who had been out on the streets, ready to die for the cause, were now imitating Goldie from The Mack and started to pimp. Other niggas fried their Afros, straightening their hair to look like Priest, the cocaine dealer in Superfly, and  they started slanging cocaine.  It was almost as if the crackers knew what was goijg to happen and they just waited on these wannabe hustlers to step out of line so they could fill the prison up with them. And that is exactly what happened, but something else was going on at this time that made the white man turn a whiter shade of pale.

Prisons, across the country, were highly politicized with black militancy and many of those brothas that came in got ‘conscious’ and adopted revolutionary doctrine. Brothas were coming into the joint as petty crooks and going back out as seasoned revolutionaries who got involved in community activism. The prisons were turning out black revolutionaries and these brothas were not about talking and marching and singing. They were not afraid of the law as they had demonstrated by breaking it to get locked up. These were the soldiers of our Army. Many went to Cuba to be trained in guerilla warfare. And if you know anything about the 70s, brothas didn’t think twice about shooting it out with the police. This was for the freedom of black people.

All of a sudden, Congress got involved and a day hardly went by when some new legislation wasn’t being passed to make prison better. They didn’t want to make prison better. They wanted to stop the prison movement of turning brothas into revolutionaries. (Even I went to NY at 19 when I was released from my first bid to join the Black Panthers.)

All of a sudden, they wanted to make prison humane. Prisons became correctional facilities, guards became correctional officers. They hired psychologists and counselors. They ended many of the draconian rules of prison life. They made it possible to take college classes and gave away Pell Grants like they were Skittles. They put pool tables and ping-pong tables inside, the food got better, they established conjugal visits in many places so you could have sex with your woman while you were locked up. Didn’t think about it then, but how many sistas  they let get pregnant by being with their locked up boyfriends who would not be able to take care of the child since he was where he was. Uncle Sam didn’t give a damn. He was more than willing to take care of these jailhouse babies if he could stop prisons from sending out niggas ready to destroy the country.

And here’s a mini-rant. Everyone turns their back on a man when he goes to prison. Won’t send a nigga a card, let alone a dollar or two, but who would you want in your corner when the shit hits the fan? If we had to go to war, who do you think gonna be willing to do the dirty work? In a dire situation where there is sure to be drama, who would you want to have you back, some suit and tie corporate brothas, the teachers, the preachers, rappers,  entertainers, or niggas from the joint who don’t believe shit stank? Show the brothas inside some love. Gonna need these niggas one day.

The third wave of going-to-jail for brothas was with the crack laws. Nuff Said

And since the day is VOTE DAY, I will leave you with this. Back in the days, Brothas in the streets used to give Trump big props. It was because he had money. Brothas on the grind used to always say, they wanted to blow up like Trump, or they wanted their money to be as long as Trump. Basically Trump was a street hero because of his so-called deal-making rep and his ability to get paper. No one even knew or cared that he was a Republican. To hustlers, he was just a motherfucka who got paper. Joe, on the other hand,, like Rockefeller and Clinton, were hated because they were the ones who helped pushed through the Crack Laws and the Tuff-on-Crime bills that has locked up over a million brothas and sistas.

VOTE!

• Thanks 1

Most people tend to project their feelings and the way they think on to others, even when the truth is that everyone thinks differently.

One of the reasons so many Whites fear "pay back" is because they assume that most AfroAmericans think like them.

They know THEY would pay THEIR oppressors (if they had any) back when given the opportunity, so they assume most AfroAmericans would do the same.

If only they KNEW how thoroughly brainwashed so many AfroAmericans are into loving and respecting THEM while hating and disrespecting eachother...they would rest easy at night...lol.

image.jpeg.ae31444280b0819b1e0f12420808b686.jpeg

"Ahhhh...
My negroes ain't  gonna do shit."

Gibran

It was almost as if the crackers knew what was goijg to happen and they just waited on these wannabe hustlers to step out of line so they could fill the prison up with them. And that is exactly what happened,

Ofcourse they knew what was going to happen.  They know our people because they've studied us.  The White Supremacists study our people more than we study eachother.

White Supremacy is a SCIENCE and they have their goals and agendas down to a science.

Literally.

All of a sudden, they wanted to make prison humane. Prisons became correctional facilities, guards became correctional officers. They hired psychologists and counselors. They ended many of the draconian rules of prison life. They made it possible to take college classes and gave away Pell Grants like they were Skittles.

Another thing they did was hire and train more BLACK  corrections officers to deal with the much larger Black inmate population.

How White Supremacy works......
When there aren't enough REAL Caucasians to go around and maintain control and dominance over the darker population or they don't want to get their hands too dirty, they hire and train SURROGATE "Caucasians" of color to help them do the job and handle most of the dirty work.

but who would you want in your corner when the shit hits the fan? If we had to go to war, who do you think gonna be willing to do the dirty work? In a dire situation where there is sure to be drama, who would you want to have you back, some suit and tie corporate brothas, the teachers, the preachers, rappers,  entertainers, or niggas from the joint who don’t believe shit stank?

Now here is one of the infrequent occasions where I may have to disagree with my brother.

Having done years of community work with people who are homeless, out of prison, were living lives on the streets of crime and destitution.......based on MY observations:

You don't wanna rely on the average gangsta or street nigga to lead or maintain a Revolution.

Too many are undisciplined and un trust worthy in MY opinion.
Oh yeah, they have heart and many of them are quick to fight, shoot, and steal for THEMSELVES....but can't be trusted to do it for others including their own family members let alone an entire group.

Unless they are in an "I don't give a fuck" mode and ready to go all out, most of them aren't trying to actually confront authority.  
They'll talk some shit from a distance but when they are approached many would rather take off running.

Infact.....
Some of the more unscrupulous street brothers would not only  NOT fight to protect the community but would even knowingly work with the White Supremacists to help kill and capture their own people for some money and clout!

Now I may wrong or mistaken, but that is my opinion based on my LIMITED interaction with street dudes.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:00 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Most people tend to project their feelings and the way they think on to others, even when the truth is that everyone thinks differently.

One of the reasons so many Whites fear "pay back" is because they assume that most AfroAmericans think like them.

They know THEY would pay THEIR oppressors (if they had any) back when given the opportunity, so they assume most AfroAmericans would do the same.

If only they KNEW how thoroughly brainwashed so many AfroAmericans are into loving and respecting THEM while hating and disrespecting eachother...they would rest easy at night...lol.

image.jpeg.ae31444280b0819b1e0f12420808b686.jpeg

"Ahhhh...
My negroes ain't  gonna do shit."

Gibran

It was almost as if the crackers knew what was goijg to happen and they just waited on these wannabe hustlers to step out of line so they could fill the prison up with them. And that is exactly what happened,

Ofcourse they knew what was going to happen.  They know our people because they've studied us.  The White Supremacists study our people more than we study eachother.

White Supremacy is a SCIENCE and they have their goals and agendas down to a science.

Literally.

All of a sudden, they wanted to make prison humane. Prisons became correctional facilities, guards became correctional officers. They hired psychologists and counselors. They ended many of the draconian rules of prison life. They made it possible to take college classes and gave away Pell Grants like they were Skittles.

Another thing they did was hire and train more BLACK  corrections officers to deal with the much larger Black inmate population.

How White Supremacy works......
When there aren't enough REAL Caucasians to go around and maintain control and dominance over the darker population or they don't want to get their hands too dirty, they hire and train SURROGATE "Caucasians" of color to help them do the job and handle most of the dirty work.

but who would you want in your corner when the shit hits the fan? If we had to go to war, who do you think gonna be willing to do the dirty work? In a dire situation where there is sure to be drama, who would you want to have you back, some suit and tie corporate brothas, the teachers, the preachers, rappers,  entertainers, or niggas from the joint who don’t believe shit stank?

Now here is one of the infrequent occasions where I may have to disagree with my brother.

Having done years of community work with people who are homeless, out of prison, were living lives on the streets of crime and destitution.......based on MY observations:

You don't wanna rely on the average gangsta or street nigga to lead or maintain a Revolution.

Too many are undisciplined and un trust worthy in MY opinion.
Oh yeah, they have heart and many of them are quick to fight, shoot, and steal for THEMSELVES....but can't be trusted to do it for others including their own family members let alone an entire group.

Unless they are in an "I don't give a fuck" mode and ready to go all out, most of them aren't trying to actually confront authority.  
They'll talk some shit from a distance but when they are approached many would rather take off running.

Infact.....
Some of the more unscrupulous street brothers would not only  NOT fight to protect the community but would even knowingly work with the White Supremacists to help kill and capture their own people for some money and clout!

Now I may wrong or mistaken, but that is my opinion based on my LIMITED interaction with street dudes.

You are more right than I am because I am guilty of making a blanket statement. Man, there are some jokers from the joint and the streets that cannot be trusted any further than you can throw. In fact, there are some brothas from the joint that if i saw them walking in my neighborhood, I would kill because I know they are up to no good. That was a great observation about the leadership quality of guys from the inside. They are too institutionalized to be real leaders, but they are good front line soldiers once they embrace a cause. What you were seeing in those guys was the system at work. In that same paper I spoke of reading, it was also designed to make guys in prison dependent on the thinking of others. They wanted to disrupt our ability to make our own choices and they did this by forcing prisoners to have to get permission to do anything from a phone call, to buying a radio, to getting a job. Everything decision made inside is made for the prisoner or the choice is so limited, it is not much of a choice. Case in point. After ten years in the feds, I had been out about twenty minutes when I went to get something for my dreads. I went inside a store and when I spied all the hair care products, I almost passed out literally. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. It was brain overload and due to the extra mental stimulation, I was emotionally distressed. In prison, we only had 3 choices when it came to hair care. And now all this. No lie. I practically ran out of the store. I was unable to choose. Without someone to tell me what to do, I was lost. It takes a while to shake the fog of prison off, and once you understand how dehumanized you have been, the search is on to piece yourself back together. In fact, if the time comes for serious action, we all gonna have to step up.

6 hours ago, Gibran said:

. I practically ran out of the store. I was unable to choose.

🙂 Man there are so many choices for some products, it does not make any sense.  Recently I spent at least 5 minutes mentally evaluating the various tooth brushes on the shelves before I kicked my self saying "negro it is just a damn tooth brush pick one and lets get the heck outta here." Don't be too hard on yourself 🙂

6 hours ago, Gibran said:

They are too institutionalized to be real leaders, but they are good front line soldiers once they embrace a cause.

I think this is what The Nation of Islam recognizes in the these men, good solders (can deal with all those rules 😉), but you will definitely find leaders among these Brothers, if the attribute is nourished.  Something mainstream American culture is not too keen on doing.

Gibran

Now don't get me wrong.

I know there are a lot of strong, intelligent, and thorogh brothers out in the streets as well as on the yard.
I realize that.

I just caution our people not to put TOO much faith in the gangstaz, thugs, and hustlers to protect them or stand up to authority and fight back if our community was ever attacked.
You're expecting the brother on the corner with an Uzi  to help you fight back...and he's somewhere hiding under a car!

Look at Breonna Taylor and all of the killing of our innocent brothers and sisters that have been going on lately!
How many "gangstaz" and street dudes have handled any business in that regard?

Breonna Taylor's ex BOYFRIEND was supposedly a big time gangster (he had good taste in women because Breonna was fine as all "get out"....lol ).
But he didn't use his connections to do a damn thing about Breonna's death.

You mean to tell me they shot one of your women to pieces and you call yourself a "gangster" and all you can do is cry and shake your head about it?

Some of these clowns are hard as hell when it comes to other Black people.
They'll shoot another Black man simply for looking at him the wrong way at a party, but when a racist kills his own mother while she's driving home from work....he goes on CNN and starts crying.

image.jpeg.7faf7ccb5abed52cad22b90751c160ff.jpeg

"Ahhhhhhaaaaa.....
Why dey do dat???
Why dey shoo her so many times????"

Nah.....
I ain't putting my faith in these sorry ass niggaz.
No sir.

The only thing I EXPECT many of them to do is turn around and run away when they start hearing sirens.  And if they do anything on the plus side of that I'll be pleasantly surprised and appreciative.

They wanted to disrupt our ability to make our own choices and they did this by forcing prisoners to have to get permission to do anything from a phone call, to buying a radio, to getting a job. Everything decision made inside is made for the prisoner or the choice is so limited, it is not much of a choice. Case in point. After ten years in the feds, I had been out about twenty minutes when I went to get something for my dreads. I went inside a store and when I spied all the hair care products, I almost passed out literally. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. It was brain overload and due to the extra mental stimulation, I was emotionally distressed. In prison, we only had 3 choices when it came to hair care. And now all this. No lie. I practically ran out of the store. I was unable to choose. Without someone to tell me what to do, I was lost. It takes a while to shake the fog of prison off, and once you understand how dehumanized you have been, the search is on to piece yourself back together.

Now that was a VERY deep story right there!

You never fail to amaze me in relating your personal experiences and observations!

Troy

but you will definitely find leaders among these Brothers, if the attribute is nourished.  Something mainstream American culture is not too keen on doing.

This is true.
However they usually have to be caught young....before puberty.  In order to drill in the proper values and respect for authority (Black authority) so that their strength and energy can be properly channeled.  Or else it will most likely be self destructive.

It'll  be like trying to take a WOLF and turn him into a Golden Retriever....lol.

The Nation of Islam tends to be very successful to a certain extent but in reality that strong SURVIVAL INSTINCT and SELFISH RUTHLESSNESS that the streets tend to instill in a lot of people doesn't really go away.  
It's only covered up, only to resurface in times of stress.

A  friend of mine who grew up on the streets of East Oakland and moved to Portland.  He live a peaceful life for over 60 years and even owned a couple businesses;  but at 83 years old during some sort of dispute he ended up STABBING another man and his brother!
That "Oakland ghetto" resurfaced.....lol.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Gibran

Now don't get me wrong.

I know there are a lot of strong, intelligent, and thorogh brothers out in the streets as well as on the yard.
I realize that.

I just caution our people not to put TOO much faith in the gangstaz, thugs, and hustlers to protect them or stand up to authority and fight back if our community was ever attacked.
You're expecting the brother on the corner with an Uzi  to help you fight back...and he's somewhere hiding under a car!

Look at Breonna Taylor and all of the killing of our innocent brothers and sisters that have been going on lately!
How many "gangstaz" and street dudes have handled any business in that regard?

Breonna Taylor's ex BOYFRIEND was supposedly a big time gangster (he had good taste in women because Breonna was fine as all "get out"....lol ).
But he didn't use his connections to do a damn thing about Breonna's death.

You mean to tell me they shot one of your women to pieces and you call yourself a "gangster" and all you can do is cry and shake your head about it?

Some of these clowns are hard as hell when it comes to other Black people.
They'll shoot another Black man simply for looking at him the wrong way at a party, but when a racist kills his own mother while she's driving home from work....he goes on CNN and starts crying.

image.jpeg.7faf7ccb5abed52cad22b90751c160ff.jpeg

"Ahhhhhhaaaaa.....
Why dey do dat???
Why dey shoo her so many times????"

Nah.....
I ain't putting my faith in these sorry ass niggaz.
No sir.

The only thing I EXPECT many of them to do is turn around and run away when they start hearing sirens.  And if they do anything on the plus side of that I'll be pleasantly surprised and appreciative.

They wanted to disrupt our ability to make our own choices and they did this by forcing prisoners to have to get permission to do anything from a phone call, to buying a radio, to getting a job. Everything decision made inside is made for the prisoner or the choice is so limited, it is not much of a choice. Case in point. After ten years in the feds, I had been out about twenty minutes when I went to get something for my dreads. I went inside a store and when I spied all the hair care products, I almost passed out literally. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. It was brain overload and due to the extra mental stimulation, I was emotionally distressed. In prison, we only had 3 choices when it came to hair care. And now all this. No lie. I practically ran out of the store. I was unable to choose. Without someone to tell me what to do, I was lost. It takes a while to shake the fog of prison off, and once you understand how dehumanized you have been, the search is on to piece yourself back together.

Now that was a VERY deep story right there!

You never fail to amaze me in relating your personal experiences and observations!

Troy

but you will definitely find leaders among these Brothers, if the attribute is nourished.  Something mainstream American culture is not too keen on doing.

This is true.
However they usually have to be caught young....before puberty.  In order to drill in the proper values and respect for authority (Black authority) so that their strength and energy can be properly channeled.  Or else it will most likely be self destructive.

It'll  be like trying to take a WOLF and turn him into a Golden Retriever....lol.

The Nation of Islam tends to be very successful to a certain extent but in reality that strong SURVIVAL INSTINCT and SELFISH RUTHLESSNESS that the streets tend to instill in a lot of people doesn't really go away.  
It's only covered up, only to resurface in times of stress.

A  friend of mine who grew up on the streets of East Oakland and moved to Portland.  He live a peaceful life for over 60 years and even owned a couple businesses;  but at 83 years old during some sort of dispute he ended up STABBING another man and his brother!
That "Oakland ghetto" resurfaced.....lol.

Yes sir, the underlying nature of a man is always there lurking just under the surface and veneer of his new mage whatever it is. It is hard to abandon the ideas and tendencies that went into the process of shaping your worldview. What is so pervasive about the street mindset is that it is hard to shake. If you are in corporate America, you can shuck your 9-5 work image and ease into your everyday brotherman persona in the afterhours. Even this role-playing can have detrimental effects since one has to be careful when putting on his 9-5 game mask; he has to be sure to erase anything in his brotherman persona that will conflict with his corporate visage. Just like a sista can't forget to put on her lipstick, a brother cannot forget to put on his corporate mask. It's designed to both protect him and to defend him agaist the negativity his skin tone will bring forth. But you can never step outside the street persona, though you can mask it. In fact, most brothers from the streets such a myself don't ever want to lose our 'street smarts' because we know that if we can survive on the streets, we can survive anywhere. It's like the adage that if, as an entertainer, you can make it at the Apollo, you can make it anywhere. For street people, it is a badge of honor to know we have survival skills that would allow us to go anywhere in the world and get by. We have this thing we like to ponder about if you put a hustler in the jungle and a corporate brother, the street brotha would survive (What do you think?). Even when we 'square up' and join the real world, we are not giving up our street mindset. And like anyone else in a situation of immense stress, you always revert to instinct which is the primary thing that can be counted on to insure the outcome you will need to survive or to end a threat. Hence, the acts of the 83 year old gangsta. In the 70s, there was a  white convict named Jack Henry Abbot who wrote a bestseller from inside. Norman Mailer and other writers helped get me out. The ex-con was enjoying life as an acclaimed writer, making all the rounds ,rubbing elbows with the NYC elite but while dining in a swanky NY resturant, he got into a minor dispute with a waiter. The ex-con felt threatened and despite everything her had going for him, reverted back to who he was and he stabbed the waiter, killing him. He couldn't avoid who he had taught himself to be in order to enhance his survival quotient. Check this out. These racists cops, even in the aftermath of George Floyd are still publicly executing black men. They know how rabid public sentiment is against their murderous behavior. They know their body cams are recording. They know bystanders are recording. They have even been allegedly trained as a professional not to employ deadly force, but when the moment grows to the point where he must choose between his training and his instinct, the cop will revert to instinct. He will kill the brotha because he has taught himself that despite his training, his instinct is more reliable. Oh yeah, let me throw this one as I had seen this play out time and time again in prison. Out here in the streets as well. Try this if you ever want to see how instinct works on a human level. Get up in face of the wrong sissy. You can talk shit and ridicule his sexual preference but when you go too far, you gonna find yourself in a fight but not with someone who fights like a girl. You find out you're fighting a real man who got real skills with his hands. Sweet Thang be done reverted back to instinct and you dealing with a monster.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Troy said:

Committing a hands on double homicide at 83, that has to be highly unusual. Maybe he was protecting himself? 

I said he stabbed them, but he didn't kill either one......as far as I know.

But even at his age, he was still a physically firm dude so he still had the strength to do it!

But according to those who knew about it, no.....it wasn't necessarily self defense it was an argument over business and somebody lying.
He got locked up (again....he was locked up in his early youth but was free for OVER 60 years) so I wasn't able to hear from him what actually happened.

Gibran

It's like the adage that if, as an entertainer, you can make it at the Apollo, you can make it anywhere

Great analogy.

This is one of the reasons I wish Showtime AT The Apollo was still on.
That rowdy crowd was a REAL litmus test as to how great you are.

Besides, I kind of miss Kiki Shepard.
That girls was like...70 years old....and still walking out on stage in sexy outfits, lol.

Kiki Shepard - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

We have this thing we like to ponder about if you put a hustler in the jungle and a corporate brother, the street brotha would survive (What do you think?)

It's like the question FAS asked in another thread, there are a lot of variable unmentioned that would really help in making a more accurate determination.  However with the limited information given, I would have to say the STREET brother because he's probably more prepared both physically AND mentally.
He probably came from poverty and not having much to eat.
He probably won't panic too much over dying since he's probably faced death a few times and his confidence is built up.
And he most likely has experience killing, lol.

Another thing about violent people and violent acts, and this probably relates more to those in PRISON than those on the STREETS since prison often grabs people from various walks of life........

Many violent people are violent not JUST because of how they grew up or what they were forced to do, but because of certain brain chemistries and testosterone levels.

I knew kids back in elementary school who were stabbing people.

Some were from good homes, others weren't.
It was just "in" them.

If being violent and cold blooded is "in" you then no matter how well you were raised, what environment you find yourself in, or how old you are.....it'll come out one way or another.
I'm sure in the pen you ran into killers who came from pretty middle class backgrounds.  They didn't kill over dope or any hustle games, but over petty disputes and hot tempers.
It was just "in" them.

Get up in face of the wrong sissy. You can talk shit and ridicule his sexual preference but when you go too far, you gonna find yourself in a fight but not with someone who fights like a girl. You find out you're fighting a real man who got real skills with his hands. Sweet Thang be done reverted back to instinct and you dealing with a monster.

First we would have to have a common definition of "sissy".

Most guys use the term for ANY homosexual man, but after years of having lived in Atlanta and running across a variety of sexual orientations....lol...I've learn to separate them into categories.

It seems to me that you have 2 major categories of homosexual men:
1. Gay men who act like MEN.
2. Gay men who act like WOMEN.

There are a lot of hard core masculine brothers walking around who are as gay as a rainbow....but you wouldn't know it based ONLY on his day to day behaviors.

He looks and acts like any other man, but he likes dick....lol.

It's the gay men who act like WOMEN that I call "sissies".
He's the one walking around snapping and switching and talking with a "lisp".

Era of Shrinking Testicles: Have Black Men Become Too Soft? (Intellectual  Sarcasm from The Black Hat) – EURweb

"Uh-uhhhhh baby...
You can't out run ALL of us!"

BTW.....
I've also learned that just because a man acts like a woman it doesn't necessarily mean he's gay.  Took me a while to believe it, but I realized it was true.
A lot of men talk with lisps, act feminine and lady like but LOVE women and can't get enough.  For whatever reasons a part of his brain was activated that influences him to act more like a woman than a man.

I've never been in prison, but based on my conversations with those who have it seems that a lot of men are BI-SEXUAL

They like both men AND women.
But they don't realize this UNTIL they end up in prison and after sexual encounters with other men, discover they like it.
They too can be either feminine or masculine.

But having said all that.....
Ofcourse, it goes without saying a gay dude can kick ass about as good as any straight one.  It just depends on the person, their strength, skill, courage, and other factors.

All of what  I just laid out also applies to women, btw.

• Troy locked this topic