HOW DC BECAME CHOCOLATE CITY!

When there was no Washington DC, the powers that be wanted to form a new federal government that was to be a separate entity from any of the state governments. The feds were to deal with foreign business and leave the states to conduct their own business. Many of the states didn’t go for that, but they got tossed a bone so juicy they couldn’t refuse the offer

First, in exchange for a portion of land from Virginia, and an equal portion from Maryland to establish the new capital in Washington, the federal government agreed to absorb all the debts of the states who all owed money to foreign bankers in Europe which the states used for road construction, schools, hospitals. etc.

Quite naturally, the states jumped all over the chance to be debt-free and DC, the federal government, was born. Uncle Sam was a healthy baby but he was in deep debt to foreign bankers. Oh yeah, before I discuss that, let me explain how DC got to be Chocolate City. About mid-century—1950--- real estate agents out to make a quick buck devised  a way to beat the ‘rent covenants’ used then to restrict and to bar brothas from living in certain neighborhoods. With help from a buddy on the Supreme Court who also got paid in the scheme, the rent covenants were overturned and just as soon as the ink was dry on the paper, real estate agents went to NC and brought families from there and settled one family on each block. (And that is why to this day, virtually everyone from DC is from NC via their family. When I was locked up in the feds, DC and NC never got along. It was because we were family. NC was DC’s country cousins.)  Anyway, this tactic was call Block-Busting. Due to outright prejudice against brothas, this would start a housing panic and the homeowners would sell their property for peanuts to get away from the darkies. The real estate folks got paid. Not only did they get access to cheap property as white flight started, but once they had obtained these fancy cribs, they would inflate the prices of these d4eam homes when they sold them to black folks. Devils got paid on both ends. And DC got its flava.

The same Supreme Court Justice who looked out on that also had his hand in something else big. He orchestrated the Brown-v-Board of Education case. He was Felix Frankfurter. History celebrates Thurgood Marshall and that is how they wanted it. (I don’t have my source material on hand so I will free style. Plus, it is on this site from years ago) The short version is that in the days leading up to the decision, the vote was to deny Brown. The vote wasn’t even close.  Frankfurter who wanted to outlaw segregation asked that the case be reargued so the Court went on a short break, but the Chief Justice who wanted to doon Brown didn’t make it. He died under mysterious conditions. Washington insiders winked at the so-called mysterious heart attack as they were common in DC among politicians who got in the way. When the deceased man’s son tried to investigate his father’s death, well, he knew what had happened. It was political expediency. Seemed like  everyone in DC knew the deal. Anyway, Frankfurter was a gangsta and made some power moves behind the scenes and faster than you can say conspiracy, the Supreme Court changed its vote and Brown was passed.

Okay, why would Frankfurter be involved in so dastardly an act? Did he love brothas that much? Naw, He was part of as powerful group of men, Jewish mainly, who had an agenda for us. They were visionaries, thought way ahead of the game. Since brothas were here to stay and they couldn’t kill us, deport us or put us all in jails, the next best thing to do was to manufacture niggas they could control, and would do their bidding to keep the rest of us in line. To be effective, these blacks would need to be highly educated to carry out their duties. They wanted to invent a new black middle class who would be a buffer between them and the regular brothas. They needed Brown so they could educate their individual niggas who they would teach how to keep us in check. In essence , these were to be the new overseers.

The teachers who taught us would be taught by them so we would learn exactly what they wanted us to learn. Preachers would go to schools designated and handpicked by them so that preachers would merely parrot what was put before them as knowledge. Through us, they felt they could control us. The job of these token, look-at-me niggas was to ooh and ahh us with their fancy cars and white women, being sure to make it known that we could derive the same benefits if we did what we were told. And that was why Brown was so monumental. We were going to get educated at last but they  were going to control what we knew and learned. I mean, was that good strategy or what. If they couldn’t kill or imprison us, the next best thing to do would be to control what we learned. We were taught to keep on being slaves.

VOTE!

• Thanks 1

Want to hear something VERY conspiratorial?

I heard it from a CREDIBLE Source.....

That the reason Washington D.C. became a majority AfroAmerican city was as an attempt to "protect" it from destruction from Powerful Forces.

The White Supremacists figured that keeping the Capital of the United States SURROUNDED by Black people would prevent a major attack against it from Powers Who were hostile to THEM but not to US.

Trump, Senators Briefed on UFO Sightings - Are UFOs Real?

"Hey devils!
You may want to lower your weapons
before I make this Sweet Chariot
swing LOW on that ass!"

Preachers would go to schools designated and handpicked by them so that preachers would merely parrot what was put before them as knowledge. Through us, they felt they could control us. The job of these token, look-at-me niggas was to ooh and ahh us with their fancy cars and white women, being sure to make it known that we could derive the same benefits if we did what we were told.

That, and another main job of the preachers is to CALM DOWN AfroAmericans when they get angry to prevent them from inflicting violence on the rest of society.

Notice every time there's any type of civil unrest by AfroAmericans the Caucasians in charge RARELY come out  before the crowds themselves and calm down the scene.....they find a bunch of preachers and push THEM out to the crowd to calm the the restless "savages"....lol.

image.jpeg.215625294a48a8a918e07bdee36ac5ab.jpeg

"I KNOW....they shot the boy 11 times!
And I KNOW....you all are upset.
But let me ask you this.......
Will cussing at the police and burning
the Popeye's Chicken down, bring little
Deonte back?"

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Want to hear something VERY conspiratorial?

I heard it from a CREDIBLE Source.....

That the reason Washington D.C. became a majority AfroAmerican city was as an attempt to "protect" it from destruction from Powerful Forces.

The White Supremacists figured that keeping the Capital of the United States SURROUNDED by Black people would prevent a major attack against it from Powers Who were hostile to THEM but not to US.

Trump, Senators Briefed on UFO Sightings - Are UFOs Real?

"Hey devils!
You may want to lower your weapons
before I make this Sweet Chariot
swing LOW on that ass!"

Preachers would go to schools designated and handpicked by them so that preachers would merely parrot what was put before them as knowledge. Through us, they felt they could control us. The job of these token, look-at-me niggas was to ooh and ahh us with their fancy cars and white women, being sure to make it known that we could derive the same benefits if we did what we were told.

That, and another main job of the preachers is to CALM DOWN AfroAmericans when they get angry to prevent them from inflicting violence on the rest of society.

Notice every time there's any type of civil unrest by AfroAmericans the Caucasians in charge RARELY come out  before the crowds themselves and calm down the scene.....they find a bunch of preachers and push THEM out to the crowd to calm the the restless "savages"....lol.

image.jpeg.215625294a48a8a918e07bdee36ac5ab.jpeg

"I KNOW....they shot the boy 11 times!
And I KNOW....you all are upset.
But let me ask you this.......
Will cussing at the police and burning
the Popeye's Chicken down, bring little
Deonte back?"

Yes sir, preachers have always preached to keep us in line, or as you correctly noted, to calm us down when we need to act up a lil bit just to let it be known that we more than sick and tired. I never will forget an article I read about an incident in DC a long time ago. What happened is that white folks were going through the city, beating up blacks which was nothing new, but this time, the brothas fought back. And man, the sistas were so proud. Sistas were hollering and screaming; "They fighting back! They fighting back! Our women were so tired of us getting punked and when we fought back, they celebrated. Sometimes, you just gotta make a stand.

• Thanks 1

This is what I mean about our people needing to be PROPERLY educated.

The education you receive in most public schools teach you FAKE rules or rules that only apply to middle-class Caucasians.

Like we discussed in another thread, you won't be successful following THOSE rules because you are a an AfroAmerican man and usually live in a different environment.
The women think differently and expect different things from the men of their environment.

You out with your lady and some dude runs up on the both of you cussing and acting crazy, she don't want to hear you threatening to "sue the pants off" of the clown accosting you two.  She wants some ACTION!

Boys should be TAUGHT at home as well as in school that women love and respect STRENGTH....whether they admit it or not.
Women SAY one thing out of their mouths but their ACTIONS speak much louder than their words.
You CLAIM you can't stand him....but you done had 4 babies by him...lol.

I'm not talking about a rap song.
I'm saying that boys need to literally be TAUGHT this in school, so that they will avoid any type of confusion or frustrations as to what women find attractive in a man's behavior.  

image.jpeg.be89ca0257cde0896d680efc74071dec.jpeg
"Now remember what I taught yall.....
If you WANT some pussy, don't BE one!"

If they aren't.....
and ESPECIALLY if they're constantly told a bunch of LIES in the public educational system about women loving "sensitive" men or nice men, a man who holds the doors open and pulls the chairs out for women....the confusion will not only continue but get worse.

White Supremacists maintain control through CONFUSION.
They tell lies and half-truths to try to get you CONFUSED about life.

Our boys need to be taught the TRUTH about life as early as possible and how to achieve SUCCESS....which for most young men means accumulating money, attracting partners for sex, and gaining respect and admiration among fellow men.

You should be TAUGHT how to do this, instead of fumbling around in life in a state of ignorance and frustration.
This is how I envision the educational system will be in the new world.