Biden Has Just Been "Elected" President...This is Wonderful!

Wait a minute!

kwotes"🤪😊: "Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?!" - Arnold Jackson (Diff'rent  Strokes)

"Whachoo talkin' bout  Pioneer????"

"I thought you said it was better for TRUMP to be President!"

"Now don't sit up there and lie about what you said!!!!!!"

"For the past few months you've been running around saying that you don't support Trump but you support him being in office and how him being in office is good and was going to lead to a glorious future for AfroAmericans."

"So why are you contradicting yourself NOW talking about how glad and wonderful it is that Biden is President?????"

I didn't say that it's wonderful that Biden IS the President, I said it was wonderful that he was ELECTED as President!
Trump still IS the President and him being in office STILL WILL lead us to our Glory!

You see......

If Trump was re-elected, it would have pissed off the Left.
But the Left are for the most part wimps and weren't going to do shit about it but complain and go marching around in the street doing hool-a-hoop dances and holding candles.

But the Biden election pissed off the Right...the RACISTS...the RED NECKS...the MILITIAS!

Brothers and sisters they are NOT going to let this go.
They are already talking about voter fraud and theft....and it's only going to intensify.

When he told the racist militias to "stand by" the other night, he KNEW what the hell he was saying!

I honestly don't know exactly what's going to happen because I don't know the future.
My plans are and our plans should be to make it THROUGH what's going to happen, and be alive and healthy on the other side to help with the Great Reset.
I hope and pray that The SUPREME BEING Grants me that wonderful opportunity.

Department of Historical Research And  Documentaries

Unknown Future Interviewer:  So, was this always your land?

Senate Punts Again On Settlement For African American Farmers | Talking  Points Memo

" Naw....not at first.
I was.....I was 'bout 30 years old back during the Great Reset.
You see all of this land we on right now?
Nothin' but ghetto....uh....big raggedy houses and parking lots.
So in the beginning of the Great Reset  you know...uh...they was
busy trying to rebuild and  clean up.  So I helped clear THIS
particular piece of land out and uh......ya know....they was nice
enough to give it to me and told me I could even keep it tax
free as long as I could keep it up!

So now....uh.....'round the beginning while all that MESS was going on
all the stores had ran out of food at that time!  So I decided the first thang
I wanted to do was plant some crops....ya know...for some food for me
and my family at the time and the rest of the community.
And uh....ya know I kinda liked it...working with my hands and what not....
so I just stayed on the land and kept farming".

Brothers and sisters make sure you have ATLEAST a month's supply of food, blankets, candles, ect....and prepare yourself psychologically for what you might see in this society.

On my cell phone yesterday a YouTube video started play all by itself.  Sort of like a butt dial.

It was not a video I'd selected it was a video YouTube decided to auto play.  I must have trigger the play button while my phone was in my pocket.

At any rate there was a Brother (apparently, because it was just audio) on the YouTube channel espousing the same rhetoric Pioneer has about.  The video was from the summer and the Brother was warning of the listener about an eminent assault being planned by white supremacists.

This was based upon an "increase in chatter" on the various white supremacist's platforms.  The speaker felt that a massacre would occur on the 4th of July.  Obviously nothing happened, but he cautioned us, as Pioneer has, that we ignore his warning at out own peril.

I think YouTube is even worse than Facebook or Twitter at spreading conspiracy theories. 

Troy

At any rate there was a Brother (apparently, because it was just audio) on the YouTube channel espousing the same rhetoric Pioneer has about.  The video was from the summer and the Brother was warning of the listener about an eminent assault being planned by white supremacists.

This was based upon an "increase in chatter" on the various white supremacist's platforms.  The speaker felt that a massacre would occur on the 4th of July.  Obviously nothing happened

Actually brother, it DID happen....and it's still happening.

It just didn't happen in the way so many people who heard that threat EXPECTED for it to.

Most people who took that threat seriously thought that on July 4th you'd see Klansman going from door to door snatching people out and shooting them.
That's not what they did.
They're driving in and out of mostly Black and Brown neighborhoods and shooting innocent children.

If you've paid attention to the local news....since earlier this summer there's been a DRAMATIC INCREASE of violence and you've been hearing of dozens and dozens of children around the nation being shot but NO SUSPECTS are caught!

They are trying to carry out their promise.

Yes that was it!  It did not see the video, but I did listen to enough of it to know it was what I heard - See what Google is feeding me hanging around you 🙂 

Can you send me a link from a news source describing white militia men killing a Black person, on the 4th July.

The night following Independence Day turned out to be a very violent one in the city of Atlanta.

While fireworks were going off in the skies over the city, Atlanta Police were busy investigating multiple shooting calls which left an 8-year-old girl dead and people wounded all over parts of the city.

According to Atlanta Police Sgt. John Chafee, 23 people were shot and wounded during the overnight hours of Saturday night, July 4, and early morning hours of Sunday, July 5.

8-year-old girl shot, killed near Pryor Road & University Ave., SE
In addition, an 8-year-old girl was shot and killed in an incident on Pryor Road at University Avenue on Saturday night, Chafee said.

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/42326363/8yearold-girl-killed-23-people-hurt-in-atlantas-violent-4th-of-july-night

This happened all over the nation.

And it CONTINUES...............

3 hours ago, Troy said:

No we don't kniw so why are YOU claiming to know?

Instead of going with the most likely cause you jump to some crazy conspiracy theory without any evidence.

Do you know the difference between PROOF and EVIDENCE?

If you did, you'd realize there is plenty of EVIDENCE that much of this killing is being done by White Supremacists.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:49 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Brothers and sisters they are NOT going to let this go.
They are already talking about voter fraud and theft....and it's only going to intensify.

When he told the racist militias to "stand by" the other night, he KNEW what the hell he was saying!

It will be settled by the courts and State Legislators. 

10 minutes ago, Delano said:

he can't afford to pay the lawyers.

The campaign is still raising money specifically for this challenge. They have already started filling. I still contribute $25 a week until this is over.

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

just know there is a lot of violence and shooting going on in AfroAmerican neighborhoods, but do we know exactly WHO is doing most of it?

We do know that it’s gang violence.

6 minutes ago, daniellegfny said:

The campaign is still raising money specifically for this challenge. They have already started filling. I still contribute $25 a week until this is over.

The Trump campaign is requesting donations for an election legal defense fund, but according to the fine print, at least half of any contribution will go toward paying down debt from the president's reelection campaign.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/524899-trump-fundraiser-for-legal-challenges-also-pays-down-campaign-debt-report

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/09/fine-print-on-trump-legal-challenge-fundraising-emails-says-money-will-be-used-to-pay-campaign-debt/

he campaign also has not put up the roughly $3 million needed to finance a recount in Wisconsin, where the president's team immediately demanded a recount after the vote count swung toward Biden.

"It is an indication that they're not super serious about pursuing one and that their announcements are mostly for show," The Post's James Hohmann said.

Trump's campaign raised more than $1 billion earlier this year, but it quickly blew through that money early in the campaign, prompting the ouster of campaign manager Brad Parscale. Whereas Biden began October with more than $177 million in the bank, Trump's campaign had only $63 million.

Trump has continued to push unfounded claims about "irregularities" and "fraud," even though no significant evidence supports his claims.

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/09/fine-print-on-trump-legal-challenge-fundraising-emails-says-money-will-be-used-to-pay-campaign-debt/

2 minutes ago, Delano said:

Whereas Biden began October with more than $177 million in the bank, Trump's campaign had only $63 million.

Trump has continued to push unfounded claims about "irregularities" and "fraud," even though no significant evidence supports his claims.

Once again you can see the manipulative wording “no significant evidence supporting his claims.”

We will see how the court cases unfold.

Just now, Delano said:

think the final tally will be 309 Biden to 225 Trump

At least you gave him 11 more than the AP. Also victory lies in convincing Republican State Legislators.

While a legal challenge in a specific state could theoretically swing the election, as did the recount and litigation surrounding the 2000 presidential election in Florida, Trump is on track to lose in so many must-win states that his legal efforts are effectively futile. Biden, who already has 290 electoral votes, is on track to win Georgia, which would raise his tally to 306 votes.

"Trump's biggest emerging problem is that he'd need to overturn the results in multiple states," Blake wrote. "In fact, he'd need to do so in at least three states, as things currently stand."

The fundraising efforts amid the seemingly doomed legal moves suggests that Trump may be pushing fabricated claims of fraud to milk his supporters for additional cash.

"Part of the reason Trump won't concede is narcissism. But it's also about money," Popular Info's Judd Legum wrote. "He can raise a lot of money convincing millions of people that he needs cash to expose the biggest fraud in American history. If he concedes, that grift is over."

16 minutes ago, Delano said:

The fundraising efforts amid the seemingly doomed legal moves suggests that Trump may be pushing fabricated claims of fraud to milk his supporters for additional cash.

Deliberate attempt to discourage and mischaracterize donations. More importantly the source you used encourages re-education camps for Trump Supporters 

@Delano is right; It is a wrap. Biden is the president elect. All the law suits are a waste of time, energy, and money.  This is plain, to even the most casual of observers.

@daniellegfny, your continued contributions to Donald Trump are indeed a waste of money, if you think it will reverse the result of the election. 

The fact the you choose to use your financial resources in this manner helps me understand your reaction to Gibran's recent post, Literary Gentrification

@daniellegfnyhe word education never appears in the article you mention much less "

More importantly the source you used encourages re-education camps for Trump Supporters 

I post links and very rarely comment. It is Trump's right to contest the results. And he is also well within his rights to raise funds and state that half the funds will pay his campaign debt. I just don't think he will be successful. My having an opinion or position doesn't preclude me thinking about the issue. So if you can show me anything I said that supports your statement that I am siding with monsters.

20 minutes ago, Delano said:

@daniellegfnyhe word education never appears in the article you mention much less "

More importantly the source you used encourages re-education camps for Trump Supporters 

Do you know what a truth and reconciliation commission is?

Moscow Trials 

Kirov’s death led to three widely publicized trials that successfully wiped out many of Stalin’s political rivals and critics. Several former high-ranking Communists, including Lev Kamenev, Grigorii Zinoviev, Nikolai Bukharin and Aleksei Rykov, to name a few, were accused of treason.

The trials, which became known as the Moscow Trials, were clearly staged events. The accused admitted to being traitors and spies. Later, historians learned that the defendants agreed to these forced confessions only after being interrogated, threatened and tortured.

• Thanks 1