BLACK. PEOPLE. WHAT. NOW ????

Racist. Trash. Trump. Has. Been. Voted. Out.  CNN. Black. Talker -Van. Johnson. Crying. After. Biden. Won. Made. Me. Sick.  He. Does-Not. Cry. When. Black. Children. Are. Murdered. By. Street Trash-Black. Gang. Thug. Men.  Does. Not. Cry. For. Children Raped. By-Pulpit Trash. Snake. Preachers.  Yes. Jobs. Need. To. Be. Created,'Affordable. Health. Care. Education.Money.To. Poor. Inner-City. Schools. Not. Just Rich. White. Schools.. The. Black. Problem -Black. Voices. In. The. News. Leading. Up. To. Election. Day.  Not-A-Word. About. Preachers. Beating. Their. Wives,Murdering. Their. -Wives. Raping. Children ,Getting. Teen. Girls. Pregnant. -Preachers-Stealing. Millions. Of. Dollars. Buying. Rich. Cars,Mansions. Not-Caring. About. Poor. Black. Communities.  John. Lewis. Supported -Corrupt. Preachers.  So. Does. Martin. Luther. King. 111,And -Bernice   King .. Black. Men. Genocide. Their. People. And. -Communities..  .  Sports. ,Entertainment. Talking. About. Voting. -Black. Lives. Matter.  Black. Lives. Do. Not. Matter. To. Black-People.-Black. Children. Dead. This. Year. In. St. Louis. Because Of-Stupid. Moron. Trash. Black. Men.  ..I. Think. The. Black Church,-NAACP ,Black. Political. Black. Communities. Support. Black. -Genocide...Black. People. Like. Watching. Cars. Take. Black-Children-To. THe. Grave. Yard..Worthless. Moronic. Black. Men!!!!.

21 hours ago, harry brown said:

CNN. Black. Talker -Van. Johnson. Crying. After. Biden. Won

Crying? A grown Black man crying on national TV beside Biden won, really? OK you peaked my interest ... against my better judgement LOL! 

This Brother deserves an academy award!  Were there actually tears? I dunno ... maybe I'm too cynical. Again this is why I simply do not watch these programs.  It is all theater all of the coverage all of the nail biting drama.  

Whether you view jones' performance as sickening or sincere it does not matter.  What matter is what Biden administration actually accomplishes, and that remains to be seen.

All the other stuff Jones was crying about is of no consequence.

I don't hate to say it, because I LOVE being right......

A couple months ago I said something along the lines of the only thing you'll get out of a Biden Presidency is MORE Black men on CNN crying!

I said this.

The REASONS I said this were slightly different from the reason Mr. Jones (who's very sensitive in real life...I met him a few times when I was out on the Westcoast) was crying over, but my prediction is based on the same logic.

I'm gonna try to go dig up the post where I said it but there's a REASON I made that prediction.....

As an AfroAmerican man, I know the hyper-emotional psychological make up of most brothers.

I also know how strongly so many FEAR and even HATE to take responsibility for their own life and self determination and would much rather wait on a "good White man" to swoop down out of the sky and SAVE them, than sit down and come up with a plan to save themselves!
It takes too much THINKING to plan out your own salvation and many brothers would rather reserve that time and energy for having fun and let OTHERS (usually a White man) do the thinking and planning FOR them.

They are what our brother Gibran calls INSTITUTIONALIZED.
So used to White men making all of their decisions for them they are afraid to make decisions on their own.

Van Jones is having what we call in the Consciousness Community a "Come to White Jesus moment".....

They are tears of joy and relief.

Your "White Savior" has finally come!

Your "White Daddy" have finally come back home!

On Being Brown When Your Father Is White | HuffPost

White Daddy and Baby Jones

It's when you've been through a lot of stress and pain from being under a BAD MASTER and finally a  GOOD MASTER comes along to rescue you, pick you up, toss you over his back like a little boy, and wisk you away from all of the abuse and humiliation!

That's why you saw a lot of people...especially Black people...dancing around in the streets at Biden's confirmation even though he hasn't promised to do a damn thing for them.

People dancing in the streets across US as Joe Biden wins election | Metro  News

Negroes out in Atlanta doing the damn HUSTLE over this clown being elected, lol.

He  (like many Black people) thinks Joe Biden is that "White Jesus" who will make everything right and beat back the big bad demonic Trump.

It continues the same narrative that you need a "good" White man to counter a "bad" one.

I said it in THIS thread:

I said that if Trump stays in office you're going to get a revolution which COULD mean your slaughter or it COULD mean that you might actually end up doing BETTER and come out more successful from the breaking up of an old oppressive system.

Then I said, but if Biden gets in office ALL you're gonna get is more of the same....which includes MORE Black men crying on CNN.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

"Come to White Jesus moment".

😆 I have to use that one LOL!  

I dunno man, weeping because Biden won strikes me as way too sensitive. Maybe I'm just not built that way and can not relate to that emotional reaction to this situation.  Any record of him crying with Obama won too, or are his tears reserved for the great white savior?

Troy

It seems like I remember reading that you were also an engineer or had an engineering degree.

If so that's usually a sign of a person who's brain is "tilted" more towards LOGIC than emotion.  

Perhaps you're too cold blooded and logical to shed a tear for Biden or anyone else....lol.

Any record of him crying with Obama won too, or are his tears reserved for the great white savior?

All Van Jones DOES is cry.
Like many Black men.

I understand that crying among Black men isn't necessarily a sign of weakness because I've seen brothers cry right before they whooped somebodies ass and started busting shots....lol.

MOST AfroAmerican men, most Native American men, most Latinos, and even  most Italian men cry because they tend to be VERY emotional and crying is a sign of strong emotion.

When I get very angry tears come out.
It's just something most African men and most men with African ancestry do.

But in a Northern European based society such as the United States made up mostly of Caucasian men who just turn red and rant when they get angry.........the shit is a bit embarrassing.

It makes him and many other AfroAmerican men LOOK weak and emotionally unstable....especially to those unfamiliar with AfroAmerican sub-culture.
Van needs to cut that shit out.

Well I can't find a video of Van crying over Obama's two victories.

Yeah I have a couple of degrees in engineering, but there plenty of emotional engineers.

Again, don't let's stereotypes stunt your understanding of people. Engineering is actually a creative discipline requires both imagination and the ability to consider tradeoffs.

Describing Black men being criers as part of our culture is not something I'm familiar with.

Troy

but there plenty of emotional engineers.

I haven't met any...yet.

When I talk to them they just stand there with a drink in their hand looking at me with that "cheerio" look on their faces.

And most engineers I've met can't look you in the eyes when they talk to you.
They are usually looking at a computer or phone screen.....LOL.

I'm not sure if you know who she is but Cynthia G  REALLY went in hard on Van Jones for crying over Biden's election.....LOL.

Troy

Describing Black men being criers as part of our culture is not something I'm familiar with.

No.
It's not something most AfroAmerican men would ADMIT to.  Infact, it's not something a lot of AfroAmerican men probably have even noticed about themselves.  But I have because I am an observer.  

Some people are more observant than others and notice the small details of society that most others over-look.

Now ofcourse men of ALL races cry more than the media would lead you to believe.
I've seen a lot of white men cry like babies over different things.  But I've noticed that men of color seem to be quicker to shed tears....but not necessarily out of weakness or pain, but out of strong emotion.

But Van Jones is just making a FOOL out of himself crying and stuttering.

To be honest.....
Just like the Cardi B interview with Joe Biden, it was HARD trying to get through that video of Van crying and swallowing and stuttering.

It took me trying 3 or 4 times to make it through.....lol.

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I haven't met any...yet.

My experience is different. I've met far more engineers than you have. The ones you've describe sound like they are on the spectrum.

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But Van Jones is just making a FOOL out of himself crying and stuttering.

What has been the social media reaction in your filter bubble?

The video you shared described Van as "buck dancing for biden."

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Cardi B interview with Joe Biden, it was HARD trying to get through that video of Van crying and swallowing and stuttering.

It took me trying 3 or 4 times to make it through.....lol.

Seriously, I watched less than a minute of both. I could not stomach either one very long.

On 11/7/2020 at 1:49 PM, harry brown said:

Racist. Trash. Trump. Has. Been. Voted. Out

This is yet to be determined. 617B9732-91A5-40D6-86DC-04B813D04475.jpeg.3e2125ccf3280ebca1bd441c80852147.jpeg

On 11/8/2020 at 11:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

A couple months ago I said something along the lines of the only thing you'll get out of a Biden Presidency is MORE Black men on CNN crying!

So you met Van Jones and he practices crying off air? Very interesting 🧐.

We don't have enough sense t see that The  Trump Supporters are trying to iligetimize  African-American  votes  after we've worked hard  to make our votes count.

There is only two people we could vote for Trump or Biden there's no in between.Now we're scratching our heads trying t see if  we made the right choice.

Black people can't you understand  Trump doesn't want you but some of you still want to hang on to him.Boy the people in other countries got more sense than us.

There's nothing wrong with a black man crying because he's elated.

This sister Vickie Dillard REALLY let that disgraceful brother have it!

I usually recommend certain parts of a video, but the MAJORITY of her video is so ON POINT on challenging AfroAmerican men to "man up" and stop with all of the crying and emotionalism....that it would be a disservice to her to just point to one or two segments.

I suggest you all listen to the entire video, even if you have to while doing other work......

Daniel

So you met Van Jones and he practices crying off air? 

If you're asking me......I don't know.

Dan

You just lack associating with the Black Christian Church. “the Weeping Prophet “.

There really is no "Black Christian Church".   It's just the WHITE Christian Church that Black folks were indoctrinated into and trained to maintain....lol.
Besides, you talk about Jeremiah weeping but according to the Bible JESUS WEPT.

The verse about Jesus crying for his friend Lazarus was one of the shortest verses in the Bible.
I'm sure you remember it like most men around our age because it was usually the verse little Black boys were taught as a form of saying grace over food!

You have this big ass plate of food sitting infront of you on the table and you want to tear into it, but Big Mamma done TOLD you you better not grab one biscuit or drumstick before saying grace.
So you quickly say the shortest form of grace you know:

Black Family Praying Together Meal Dining Table Black Family Sitting —  Stock Video © Wavebreakmedia_Video #241736914

"Jesus wept!"

And then went ahead snatching at the food, lol.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There really is no "Black Christian Church".   It's just the WHITE Christian Church that Black folks were indoctrinated into and trained to maintain....lol.
Besides, you talk about Jeremiah weeping but according to the Bible JESUS WEPT.

Historically you are inaccurate with your assertion there is no Black Christian Church. Secondly anyone who has a connection to the Black Christian Church knows that Jeremiah is known as the Weeping Prophet. That knowledge isn’t limited solely to Black Christians. 

As I said to @Delanoyou can’t apply logic to dealing with God. Your arguments may seem to make sense but they don’t point to the Truth. 

Dan

Secondly anyone who has a connection to the Black Christian Church knows that Jeremiah is known as the Weeping Prophet. That knowledge isn’t limited solely to Black Christians. 

Like most AfroAmericans, I was partially raised in the "Black Church" both Methodist and Baptist and don't recall hearing the term that Jeremiah was a "weeping prophet".

As I said to @Delanoyou can’t apply logic to dealing with God. Your arguments may seem to make sense but they don’t point to the Truth. 

Why not?

The fact that there is The SUPREME BEING is a very logical concept.

It's some of the things ATTRIBUTED to The SUPREME BEING that people may have a hard time seeing as logical.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:19 AM, daniellegfny said:

As I said to @Delanoyou can’t apply logic to dealing with God. Your arguments may seem to make sense but they don’t point to the Truth. 

Depends on the subject and the object. Martin Luther King had a degree in Divinity. In your case with the subject matter, no, in your own words.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:56 PM, Guest QueenX said:

We don't have enough sense t see that The  Trump Supporters are trying to iligetimize  African-American  votes  after we've worked hard  to make our votes count.

I am an African American and I voted for President Trump. So you are starting from a false premise. The Democrats want illegal aliens to vote. They want to harvest ballots. The principle of both actions suppress Black Votes.

More Blacks voted for President Trump than any other Republican candidates. I understand the fear Black mother’s have been expressing, but the President has been working to involve more African Americans into the process. 

Queen X

Now sis......
You know good and well something is WRONG with a grown man who comes on television snotting and stuttering and crying like that...lol.

Especially if nobody died or got hurt.

Dan

More Blacks voted for President Trump than any other Republican candidates.

Even more than Ulysses S. Grant?

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Even more than Ulysses S. Grant?

To refine my statement since the 1960’s. The context of the statement was in the time frame after the second exodus from the Republican Party by Blacks. 

I believe that if Blacks continue to gain affluence the more they will migrate to the Republican Party. That’s also if it survives the persecution and marginalization it’s about to experience.

Daniel

I believe that if Blacks continue to gain affluence the more they will migrate to the Republican Party. 

Right up until this time, AfroAmericans collectively have been LOSING wealth since the mid-80s.
You're focusing on a HANDFUL of Black entertainers and a few who have been fortunate enough to be ALLOWED (by White people) make it in the financial/corporate world and have done good for THEMSELVES.

I'm looking at the MASSES of AfroAmericans and how many of them are in prison, poverty, and homeless.

You haven't seen nearly as many homeless AfroAmericans living on the streets at any other time as you do today.

Having said that......

I wouldn't have been a bad idea (in my opinion) of AfroAmericans would have STRATEGICALLY split their votes between the Democrat party AND Republican party to finess some TANGIBLE benefits from both.
Because this "all or nothing" dedication to one party at a time certainly isn't working.

That’s also if it survives the persecution and marginalization it’s about to experience.

Oh...
Lol....so YOU believe AOC and "Da Squad" are compiling a list of Trump supporters to go after and persecute like a lot of Conservatives have been running around claiming??????

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're focusing on a HANDFUL of Black entertainers and a few who have been fortunate enough to be ALLOWED (by White people) make it in the

Unfortunate your world view blocks you from seeing the advancement of the Black worker, small business owners, middle managers and government workers. Your ADOS world view is quite limiting. It also it alluded to in African Americans and Africa: A New History.

Lol....so YOU believe AOC and "Da Squad" are compiling a list of Trump supporters to go after and persecute like a lot of Conservatives have been running around claiming

I personally was put on one of those list on Twitter. 

Dan

Unfortunate your world view blocks you from seeing the advancement of the Black worker, small business owners, middle managers and government workers. 

You seem to be "blocked" from seeing the COLLECTIVE and can only see individual achievement.

Yes, I've seen the advancement of SOME INDIVIDUAL Black workers and businesses.
But individuals aren't the COLLECTIVE.

Most Black people in America have DECLINED economically.

More Black men have went to prison in the past 20 years than in any other time in history.  What's successful about that?

Don't point at some nicca grinning in a suit and say "Black people" are successful, just because HE is!

image.jpeg.67c1b8bc302c089f502ef7f1dcdbf866.jpeg

"We as Black people have
finally arrived!
Well....I know I have."

Your ADOS world view is quite limiting. It also it alluded to in African Americans and Africa: A New History.

I don't know about that book you keep referencing but there is no such thing as a "new history".

There is an effort on the part of some to try and RE-WRITE history through lies and deceptions and omissions of certain facts.

Next thing you know......
The "new history" will say Colonialism and Slavery never existed.   They were just myths.

Watch out for this "new history" movement.

More Black men have went to prison in the past 20 years than in any other time in history.  What's successful about that

That was their personal choice. 

don't know about that book you keep referencing but there is no such thing as a "new history"

I gave you the title so you could look it up. You comment without investigation.

Nobody "chooses" to go to prison.

They may have chosen to do what they did.....but they didn't put handcuffs on themselves and haul themselves away.
They were FORCED into it.

But like I said.....Black success has DECLINED and not increased for the collective.
That was my main point, and as usual...I've proven it.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Your PRESENCE in the Black community is all the data we need to prove that entrapment is being used.

That’s a dodge. I will share this thought with you.

“Neither will I admit to having the answers to why there will be good people fall victim to addictions or a life of criminal acts. However, I will say that no matter how difficult your path may be, it has purpose.”

— Struggling To Forgive by Anntricia Bray Smith
I think she has a much more authentic answer to a conversation she wasn’t even in.

Dan

That’s a dodge.

No....THIS is a Dodge!

2012 Dodge Charger SXT V6 Test – Review – Car and Driver

Everytime I ride around my city
           * BLING -BLING*

I think she has a much more authentic answer to a conversation she wasn’t even in.

No doubt our sister has intelligent thought to add to any conversation, however let us put this in context.....

Judging by most of your responses, you seem to give MUCH more credence to the answers those beings who reside in your imagination feed you than what any intelligent real-life human being has offered you thus far.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

"Say...say WHAT now???"

On 11/11/2020 at 5:56 PM, Guest QueenX said:

He is so "elated" that he was moved to tears gimme a break. I guess a woman would view Van's behavior as acceptable most men (cis hetero) probably would share the views of the men on this thread.

On 11/17/2020 at 5:15 AM, daniellegfny said:

To refine my statement since the 1960’s. The context of the statement was in the time frame after the second exodus from the Republican Party by Blacks. 

Oh it is interesting that you'd make this distinction now, but at other times act like it does not exist. Like that film Uncle Tom you praised.https://aalbc.com/reviews/film-reviews.php?id=2248

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Oh it is interesting that you'd make this distinction now, but at other times act like it does not exist. Like that film Uncle Tom you

No the distinction isn’t the same that you are making. I am not saying the Party because filled with Democrats switching. “Senator Barry Goldwater, the GOP candidate for president in 1964, was against civil rights because he voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. This vote of Goldwater marked the start of when “the GOP began to go against civil rights” according to CNN’s Roland Martin’s version of the legend.”

https://freedomsjournalinstitute.org/uncategorized/urban-legend-goldwater-against-civil-rights/