Intelligent Black People Vs Stupid Black People

After decades and decades of experiencing and observing this society, I've come to the conclusion that AfroAmericans have 2 major problems that we MUST overcome and try to solve:

1. White Supremacy

2. Black stupidity

I focus a lot of my time talking about White Supremacy, but not AS much discussing Black stupidity.

First, what IS "stupidity"?

Being stupid is more than just lacking education or knowledge.
That's simply being IGNORANT and it can be corrected by being provided with proper information if your intelligence is NORMAL.

Stupidity is LOW INTELLIGENCE.....meaning you have a low ABILITY TO EVEN LEARN.
Even when information is presented to you, you have a hard time processing and remembering it and you do it much too slowly.

You have to constantly be told the same things over and over and over and over again and you STILL don't fully grasp or understand what you're being told and will screw it up unless you are directly followed up on.

On the scale of intelligence.....a stupid person is a person who is between NORMAL and RETARDED.
They aren't intellectually disabled enough to require institutionalization and constant care, but they aren't intelligent enough to function PROPERLY in the average society.
They usually keep getting in trouble and running into problems and their loved ones have to constantly help them out.

They have problems not only learning in school but also in society in general because their brains don't allow them to process information properly and understand it.

Now, you have stupid people in ALL races but my concern and the focus of this thread is specifically the stupid people of the Black race and more specifically the stupidity of AfroAmericans.

Why are stupid AfroAmericans a problem?

In a nutshell, it's because they tend to be the SOURCE of most of the problems that our community has to grapple with and their stupid behavior also provide a convenient EXCUSE for racist Caucasians to come in and mistreat our people collectively.
White people often take advantage of stupid Black people and use them AGAINST the rest of our community.

image.jpeg.32df7fbb1debb92b6bcd16fc281140c2.jpeg

"I don't understand....
Why dey have to shoot my cousin so
many  times like dat?

I mean, yeah he was trying to
 GET HIS LIFE TOGETHER and had
 SOME PROBLEMS...but dey didn't
have to do him like dat! "

Stupid people learn very slowly and in many cases don't learn AT ALL regardless as to how many times they face the same problems over and over again.
They just don't "undertand".

And it is for THAT reason that I think INTELLIGENT Black people...especially intelligent AfroAmericans must learn how to unite and form communities for themselves in order to be successful and progress in this society.

This site is a site full of authors.
Most authors are intelligent and have creative imaginations.

This is a great place for you to meet with and network with other like minded INTELLIGENT AfroAmericans and take advantage of that opportunity by thinking BEYOND simply using your talents to write romance novels but to come up with creative ways to improve your community as a whole!

• Pioneer1 changed the title to Intelligent Black People Vs Stupid Black People

This is a recent example of Black Stupidity in action:

Police used pepper spray to break up a North Carolina march to a polling place

(CNN)Law enforcement officers used pepper spray on Saturday to break up a march to a polling place in Graham, North Carolina, a decision that has drawn criticism from the state's governor and civil rights groups.

According to the Graham Police Department, law enforcement pepper sprayed the ground to disperse the crowd in at least two instances -- first, after marchers did not move out of the road following a moment of silence, and again after an officer was "assaulted" and the event deemed "unsafe and unlawful."

But the event's organizers and other attendees have said they did nothing to warrant the response, and that they wanted to exercise their First Amendment rights and march to the polls.
"I and our organization, marchers, demonstrators and potential voters left here sunken, sad, traumatized, obstructed and distracted from our intention to lead people all the way to the polls," said the march organizer, the Rev. Gregory Drumwright, in a news conference Sunday.

"Let me tell you something: We were beaten, but we will not be broken," he added.
The "I Am Change" march was branded as a "march to the polls" in honor of Black people whose deaths have fueled protests over racial injustice, including George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Trayvon Martin, among others, according to a flyer for the event.

Attorney Ben Crump, who represents the families of numerous victims of police brutality, was scheduled to speak along with Brooke Williams, George Floyd's niece, the flyer shows.
Video published by the Raleigh News & Observer appears to show demonstrators and law enforcement scuffling over sound equipment outside the Alamance County Courthouse. Alamance County sheriff's deputies wearing gray uniforms soon deploy pepper spray, and at least one deputy is seen spraying a man in the face. Others spray toward demonstrators' feet.
At least eight people were arrested during the rally on various charges, Graham police said. In a news conference Sunday, Graham Police Lt. Daniel Sisk said five of those arrested were not residents of Alamance County and one of them was a member of the media.

Drumwright rejected the claim that authorities only arrested eight people. "They started arresting people before our rally began," he said.
Authorities will investigate and determine whether the use of force was appropriate according to the department's policy, Sisk said. A detailed timeline of events will also be released later this week.
The Alamance County Sheriff's Office said it made arrests at the demonstration, citing "violations of the permit" Drumwright obtained to hold the rally.

"Mr. Drumwright chose not to abide by the agreed upon rules," the sheriff's office said in a statement Saturday. "As a result, after violations of the permit, along with disorderly conduct by participants leading to arrests, the protest was deemed an unlawful assembly and participants were asked to leave."
Drumwright was among those arrested, according to his administrative assistant Tanisha Richards.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/31/us/north-carolina-police-pepper-spray-polls/index.html

This is an example of the STUPIDITY of too many of our people.

1. What good is a "march to the polls"???
What were these people trying to accomplish?

How effective has that tactic EVER been and what is the purpose of it that Negroes KEEP DOING IT.....besides wearing out your shoes and making a lot of noise getting on people's nerves.

2. Why would you go out in the streets making a lot of noise and drawing attention to yourself in today's climate when White Supremacists are shooting and killing Black folks left and right?

White Supremacists in law enforcement have a well documented history of targeting and beating AfroAmericans who were marching around and protesting in the street...and as a so-called pastor you decide to lead your "flock" out into the middle of danger and get them pepper sprayed, beaten, and thrown in jail!

For what?

Not only is this pastor's behavior STUPID but the behavior of those following him are even dumber.

3. Then this pastor.....DUMBwright or Drumwright..... makes a dumb ass statement of:  "We did nothing to warrant the response".....as if being Black wasn't enough for a racist to target and abuse you.

Because I Know (Blackman Crying) Siege REMIX - YouTube

"We didn't do nuthin' wrong!
Why dey do us like dat???"

How STUPID can you be to constantly be VICTIMIZED by racism and STILL not understand it or why it happened?

40 years old and can't figure out why White police officers would beat the hell out of group Black folks marching in the street!
40 years old and call yourself a "man" but didn't anticipate something like this would happen!

Sheer STUPIDITY.

Intelligent people wouldn't behave in that fashion and they CERTAINLY wouldn't keep making the same mistakes over and over again.