Who's That Lady Pt II : Bounce, Bounce, Bounce......

This is a "spin off" of the thread that our brother Gibran started about Paster Paula White......one of the more well known interlopers who is getting rich off of imitating the style of AfroAmericans.

I want you all to take a look at her style of preaching and her body language

Look at how she sways from side to side and bounces while preaching.

Look at the white tennis shoes with the tight jeans and color contrasts.

She's clearly trying to ATTRACT and CHARM the mostly Black audience and get them under her spell as she preaches in a certain cadence.

She learned all of this from AfroAmerican preachers.....not just through close observation....but from those who were more than happy to teach her like Black rappers were happy to teach Eminem.

You all have been WARNED so many times about the dangers of integration.

Marcus Garvey warned you 100 years ago that if you aren't careful living around Caucasians, you will end up drinking the poison of their civilization and die from it's effects.
But on the FLIP side of that....they could end up drinking the elixir of YOUR civilization and prolong their life!

In other words.......................
When Caucasians and AfroAmericans "integrated" and mixed with eachother in the United States.
Many of our people adopted the worst parts of THEIR civilization (individualism, greed, disrespect of parents, atheism, abuse of women, dirty sexual practices, ect.....).
But many of THEM learned how to dance, sing, and season their food from being around OUR people.

Eat & Drink - Williamson Source
"Hi yall!
I'm Paula Deen and today I'm gonna
show you all how to make some 
delicious soul food I mean uhhh...
SOUTHERN COOKIN!"

Pastor Paula White Cain ... never heard of her.  But I don't pay attention to these charismatic ministers.  You write in the last thread that T.D. Jakes schooled her.  I'm not surprised.

I attended a TD Jake's service in Dallas one.  The "church" is an arena. Jakes appeals to people on a very emotional level. People around me were in tears -- seriously.  The power he has over people is powerful.  Many people need what he gives them.

The appeal of Trump is no different.

Both men understand human nature AND are willing to take advantage of it for monetary gain and power. 

Not everyone can do this -- even if they know how.  It does take a skill and some measure of psychopathy to be able to exploit someone in that manner. They say pimpin' and easy; if you have a conscious it is very difficult.

Troy

You write in the last thread that T.D. Jakes schooled her

That wasn't me, that was Gibran.

I didn't know exactly WHO taught her...but I could easily see that she was coached by somebody and didn't just pick it up from simply watching.
She doesn't seem like the smartest person in the world based on the few videos I've seen of her.
She most likely was tutored.

I attended a TD Jake's service in Dallas one.  The "church" is an arena. 

I've been there before too.
If I remember correctly it's on the south side of Dallas, in the middle of a ghetto.
It's called the POTTERS HOUSE.

Another huge and very nice church that I said if I was a church goer I'd love to attend is the Crenshaw Christian Center in Los Angeles.

Jakes appeals to people on a very emotional level. People around me were in tears -- seriously.  The power he has over people is powerful.  Many people need what he gives them.

T.D. Jakes has powerful CHARISMA.
He has great oratory skills and knows how to move people easily....but his natural charisma still overpowers the audience.

I bet hecould snap his fingers and point in your direction and have even the old ladies beating you down if he so desired.....lol.

The appeal of Trump is no different.

Trump has charisma too.
Not quite as much as Jakes....he can't speak as well as T.D., lol.

Trump's charisma helped make him a billionaire and it helped get him in the White house and it may very well KEEP him in the White house well past his appointed time if enough of his followers decide not to give up.

If Trump was to announce tonight that he has NO INTENTION of leaving....I guarantee you there would be MILLIONS in the streets ready to fight for him!
That's the power and influence he has.

Not everyone can do this -- even if they know how.  It does take a skill and some measure of psychopathy to be able to exploit someone in that manner. They say pimpin' and easy; if you have a conscious it is very difficult.

Most pimps and politicians are very charismatic.

At some point in life.....usually in childhood....very charismatic people recognize that they have the power to get people to do whatever they want them to do.
They recognized that for some reason...usually unknown to them....people just LIKE them and want to be their friend and will follow them off a cliff.
Most charismatic people use that to their advantage....some for good like Marcus Garvey and Martin Luther King, others for bad like Jim Jones and Hitler.

I've been around Mafia members who used to congregate at an old hotel I worked in and many of them had charisma.....lol.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:02 AM, Pioneer1 said:

You all have been WARNED so many times about the dangers of integration.

I sometimes think back to the old MUHAMMAD SPEAKS newspaper from back in the days. At the back they had this cartoon/drawing about how we would start to  imitate whites if we got too close to them. This was during the early 70s when sistas first started to dress provocatively in public following the mini-skirt craze. 

• Thanks 1