Are Blacks Going To Have To Pay Repatriations To ADOS?

image.thumb.png.497c8b61fe90ded0c8af6a953fdd2d66.png
This is going on right now. Today. I was reading in The Black Count by Tom Reiss about how Blacks in Africa sold other Blacks and how in the Caribbean Free Blacks helped capture Black Slaves and put down slave rebellion. 

My questions are “Will there be an effort to reconcile these issues in the quest for reparations?” And “What are Blacks in America do to stop the current Slavery which is going on?”

Dan, before we get into your questions I would like to point out that THIS is Tom Reiss:

Author Tom Reiss Shares Historic Story Behind "The Black Count" at Winter  Words Event - The Aspen Institute

Tom Reiss

This is the elitist, snobbish looking, devil....going around stirring up trouble and conflict between the Africans of the United States (ADOS) and the Africans of the Continent.

Why should we pay attention to ANYTHING this mischief making DEVIL has to say?

That said............

Just because someone is a devil, doesn't mean ALL of the information they offer is invalid.

Dan

My questions are “Will there be an effort to reconcile these issues in the quest for reparations?” 

When WE (ADOS) take over the land and begin to issue JUSTICE all over the planet.

And “What are Blacks in America do to stop the current Slavery which is going on?”

Not NEARLY as much as we SHOULD and COULD be doing.
Infact, I don't believe the vast majority of AfroAmericans even KNOW that it's still going on over there.  And even if they did I don't think many would care.

There are plenty of AfroAmericans in congress who could pass bills and use their power to INVESTIGATE what's going on overthere and there are plenty of AfroAmericans in the military who could go over there and put an end to it.

But it's BLACK STUPIDITY that is holding up that process.
Too many of our people are TOO STUPID to even acknowledge what's going on...let alone actually do something about it.

15 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

My questions are “Will there be an effort to reconcile these issues in the quest for reparations?” And “What are Blacks in America do to stop the current Slavery which is going on?”

@daniellegfny have you truly assimilated ALL of the far right propaganda you've ever been exposed to? 

What does slavery in some other country's or the actions of other Blacks have to do with THIS country's exploitation of Black people and the debt that they owe?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Troy said:

What does slavery in some other country's or the actions of other Blacks have to do with THIS country's exploitation of Black people and the debt that they owe?

How did they wind up on the boats to get here? When they were trying to escape in the Caribbean and the free blacks sided with the slave catchers who was responsible.

You act like when it comes to the analysis of the issue of reparations it’s exist in a vacuum. My questions aren’t right wing. They are based on questions of an examination of the historical justification for reparations. 

Who is responsible? Where is the money coming from? Where is the money going? Are you really looking for reparations or retribution? 

I see it as a political distraction to emotionally manipulate racial tension. That’s not right wing. There are other books written by black scholars who point the same thing.

You confuse my support for a particular candidate with my political philosophy. That’s so shallow.

I personally expect more from a literate Black man. 

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I removed my post and made YOURS irrelevant.

Typical you went for the Cover Up! But my comment is proof of your petty arguments which won’t approach the subject matter. It’s just another manifestation of saying “Whiteman Bad”. Without providing reference for your counter argument.  

I would have been more impressed if you questioned what point is he making. Where in the book is he raising points which are relevant. 

Attacks based on personal beliefs or physical characteristics is childish. Just because you are jealous of my Devastatingly good looks, that doesn’t relieve you from having to expand your arguments. 😂

Dan

I would have been more impressed if you questioned what point is he making. Where in the book is he raising points which are relevant. 

I don't have to question what point he was making because I know his INTENT.

He is a DEVIL....with the intention to cause mischief and division.

Just because you are jealous of my Devastatingly good looks

You're half-way correct....lol....you look DEVASTATED and DEFEATED.

Like a ghetto hustler near the end of the month hoping he can make it to the 1st to get some work....lol.

image.jpeg.b445e6aafb0734d047f9680f3e9051ae.jpeg

"Thangs is kinda dry right now.
I'm tryna HOLD ON to get mo'
cash in my hands!"

Brothers and sisters EVERYDAY should be Thanksgiving Day for the Black man and Black woman who is still healthy and has enough money to meet their basic needs while living in a system of White Supremacy!

Fathers Day For The Black Man- Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad - YouTube

As much negativity and devilishness as this no good Satanic beast....who was CRAWLING AROUND on all fours until we came along and civilized him... is pushing IN your direction FROM every direction -and you are STILL able to maintain your health and basic necessities.....then you should be thankful for EVERY MOMENT that you can enjoy some peace of mind!

The Black man should give the devil back his no good hypocritical god damned "holi-days" that he only uses as an EXCUSE to stay at home from work and get drunk and get high and burn UP the few little brain cells he STILL has.....and ACCEPT HIS OWN and BE HIMSELF, which is a righteous Black man!