Daniel....The Bible Is NOT Your Book!

From Adam...to Noah....to the Children of Yacub (Israel) in Babylon............

The Old Testament books of the Bible are just a compilation of the early exploits of the Caucasian race....especially in the Middle East.

It starts off with a group of Beings (Us/We) making Adam.
Adam is not the first man; he's the first Caucasian.
And you follow the journey of him and his descendants as they interact with the Original peoples of the planet that they came across for time spans of thousands of years.

BBC Wales - History - Themes - Welsh language: Barbarians attack

"Thus we come to CONQUER
in the name of our Lord!"

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 11:22 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The Old Testament books of the Bible are just a compilation of the early exploits of the Caucasian race

You are wrong

You are telling others about what you believe based on ancient scripts, but will not back up what you believe @Pioneer1

The Bible does not place Hebrews in the Caucasus with a White woman as their origin as you stated a few months back. 

• Thanks 2

Chev

The Bible does not placHebrews in the Caucasus with a White woman as their origin as you stated a few months back

Ofcourse it doesn't.
That's REAL history, and the Caucasians who wrote the Bible aren't going to allow that type of knowledge in it.

What kind of arch deceiver would this be?
What kind of devil would this be?
....to allow TRUE history in his books?

Hell, telling people the TRUTH would defeat the entire purpose of trying to deceive them in the first place....lol.

That would be like a cheating husband telling his wife where he's going.....

Wife Saying Goodbye to Husband Stock Footage Video (100% Royalty-free)  31762531 | Shutterstock

"Ok, bye bye honey...
I'm going to see my girlfriend now
....luv ya!"

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Both scripts agree. Egyptian script agrees with the Bible script on this subject about 

the YDNA origin from ONE AFRICAN MALE.

You give white people too much credit.

Now sis......
You know GOOD and WELL that the Bible doesn't say anything about "YDNA origins" or "African males".....you can't find those terms anywhere in the Bible.

And neither does ancient Egyptian scriptures for that matter.

On 11/27/2020 at 11:22 AM, Pioneer1 said:

the Bible doesn't say anything about "YDNA origins" or "African males".....you can't find those terms anywhere in the Bible.

And neither does ancient Egyptian scriptures for that matter.

The Bible and Egyptian script definitely details African traits that agree with the scientific data today about the origin of all modern males.

Chev

The Bible and Egyptian script definitely details African traits that agree with the scientific data today about the origin of all modern males.

Therefore, I suppose you wouldn't mind giving me quotes from the Bible AND ancient Egyptian script with the terms:

-African traits
-YDNA origins
-African males

....since you say those documents DEFINITELY details them.

I'll wait -for a little while.
But I'm not gonna wait TOO long.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'll wait -for a little while.
But I'm not gonna wait TOO long.

Well, my little break from work is coming to a fast end!--But I do hope to respond with some references just as soon as I can.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

quotes from the Bible AND ancient Egyptian script with the terms:

-African traits
-YDNA origins
-African males

....since you say those documents DEFINITELY details them.

The word we use today "African" is NOT scripted like that! 

But YES, this term that describes people of African descent is definitely detailed in both the Egyptian script and the Bible. 

The term "YDNA" is NOT scripted like that! But the Bible script is redundant about the origin of all mankind--MODERN MANKIND-- as opposed to the 

type of ARCHAIC MALES prior. The Bible is extremely detail and completely agrees with todays' international science reports.

Prior to the ANATOMICALLY STRAIGHT MALE YDNA expressed in Modern Males today, all known ARCHAIC MALES were indeed INTERSEXED and the Bible makes this clear on a redundant basis. 

In other words, every White or European male that you see today stem from African origins and ancient documents reveal this.

I will say this too about the term "AFRICAN", my research links this to an ancient name of an early pharaoh of SETH origins of the 4th Dynasty--

KH-AFRE-------CHEPHREN and from his name and presence stems much more history

Chev

The word we use today "African" is NOT scripted like that! 

But... 

The term "YDNA" is NOT scripted like that! But... 

:rolleyes:...ok, here we go again with the JIVE.

Jive brothers - YouTube

" Yeah man, I know I promised you da' money 
but..uhh....see...I didn't  say AMERICAN
 money!  I was talkin'  bout   MONOPOLY
money!  Which is actually  BETTER
...if you stop and think about it."

On 11/27/2020 at 12:47 AM, Chevdove said:

White Caucasians did not write ancient Egyptian script.

You give White people too much credit.

The beginning of all modern mankind stems from one anatomically straight YDNA out of Africa--that would be basis for 

the basal Adam YDNA.

He thinks all Egyptians were Mamelukes  or Ptolemy Greeks or Hyksos.

21 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

How do you know "he" thinks this?

Lol, did "he" tell you this himself or did you make this assertion up about "him" as a strawman argument?

Chev

Did you know that Daniel calls me a "roach"??
Now, how do you feel about that?

Lol...referring to your righteous brother as a "roach"!

8 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I am glad you called President Trump my Boy because that establishes the proper relationship. He’s serves at my pleasure. Stop lying 🤥 on my servant. 

Lol.....your servant????

Yeah, he's your "servant" alright...
And if you take your butt to D.C. and go anywhere NEAR him you'll get...as they say on the Westcoast.... "served properly", lol.

Crips - History of Compton Gangs

"Hey homie, we yo servants too.
Roll down our block and let us SERVE you!"

"My"
"Us"
"Our"

OUR police force...and you can't hire or fire anyone of them....lol.
MY country....and you don't own a damn thing in it....lol.
WE need to bring OUR troops home...and you don't have any control over them or their activity....lol

Malcolm used to talk about how these silly brainwashed negroes will talk about things like it belonged to them
He'll refer to NASA as "our astronauts"....but if the fool went anywhere NEAR the launching pad they'd arrest his ass, lol.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:23 AM, daniellegfny said:

I guess it wasn’t his book either ...

YES, St. Maurice and The THEBAN legions!!!

On 12/2/2020 at 4:41 PM, daniellegfny said:

LOL

On 11/29/2020 at 10:16 AM, Pioneer1 said:

ok, here we go again with the JIVE.

@Pioneer1 no comment.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:10 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Chev

Did you know that Daniel calls me a "roach"??
Now, how do you feel about that?

I hope that we can discuss and debate without jiving and insults!

@Pioneer1

@daniellegfny

But, I just popped in to say, I am very stressed right now--I just got a call that my father is deteriorating and he is in nursing home.

They have him isolated. They're making my Dad suffer and I am overwhelmed. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah, he's your "servant" alright...
And if you take your butt to D.C. and go anywhere NEAR him you'll get...as they say on the Westcoast.... "served properly", lol.

If you don’t see your political officials as your servants you are wearing the wrong glasses 🤓

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

But, I just popped in to say, I am very stressed right now--I just got a call that my father is deteriorating and he is in nursing home.

I will pray for him immediately what is his name. I hope all the best for you and your family during this trying time.

• Thanks 1

Chev

OH NO, Queen....I'm sorry to hear that!

Having someone who you love, grew up with and knew all of your/their life like a parent or child go through sickness and suffering is indeed stressful.

Keep yourself together and try to find rest as much as you can.

Because of the pandemic they are keeping vulnerable populations separate but if they let you and his room has the equipment...one option is to talk to him via webcast or maybe get a youtube channel and send him messages through a monitor set up in the room

Maybe a sterilized walkie-talkie too, if they allow it and he's still in condition to use it.

You have creativity, I'm sure you'll figure out a way to communicate with him and let him know he's not alone.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Bible was written in ancient Hebrew and Aramaic, (the language of the Persian Empire and which some believe was the language Jesus, the Christ).

The books of the New Testament, also called the Greek Scriptures, were written in Koine Greek, which was spoken in the Mediterranean thanks to the conquests of Alexander the Great. 

Skin color or skin hue was rarely mentioned in the Bible. Instead, geographic regions are used. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2020 at 3:31 PM, Delano said:

I will say a prayer that you find some peace in all of this turmoil. If you like to join me at 28 minutes passed the hour for a minute.

Amen

I still need this prayer! Thank you @Delano

On 12/4/2020 at 4:58 PM, daniellegfny said:

I will pray for him immediately what is his name. I hope all the best for you and your family during this trying time.

Thank you. His name is Lawrence. 

On 12/4/2020 at 10:37 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Because of the pandemic they are keeping vulnerable populations separate but if they let you and his room has the equipment...one option is to talk to him via webcast

Thank you Brother, I am going through it! Oh yes, I cannot go in and be near him. I was able to go in a week ago but now I can have absolutely no contact. 

Thank you @Pioneer1

Thank you @daniellegfny

Update

Well, my father is not getting any younger so, I am not looking for him to be like he was young, but I just hope that he can get better. 

• Like 1

Chev

Welcome back, I was thinking about you and your father!

Is he conscious and aware of his surroundings?
You can't make direct contact with him but I wonder would they allow you to speak to him from a DISTANCE of say maybe 20 or 30 feet where you can stand back and talk.

What's really crazy about the situation is there are reports of people on HOSPICE who are still being isolated from their loved ones.
In the hospice program, basically patients are technically allowed and in a way encouraged to die....but in comfort.
So that being the case, what's the purpose of protecting them from the virus?
All you're doing is adding to their misery by not allowing them to say their final goodbyes to their loved ones as they may have planned.

Chev

Well that's good that he is conscious and can acknowledge those who still love him and care about him.

I know you and many of your family members love him, but ultimately it's not about what your relatives want for him but what HE wants for HIMSELF.

When people are suffering in a lot of pain and discomfort...a bunch of loved ones standing over them with sad faces crying and praying that they stay alive may seem like the "nice" thing to do, but is actually often the selfish thing to do because too often people just don't want to let their loved ones to leave them despite their suffering.