Near Death Experiences?

Has anyone had any Near Death Spiritual Experiences.......

Like say they were injured in an accident or were really sick and literally DIED on the operating table or at the scene....left their bodies....and experienced encountering the spiritual realm and are now back to tell the story?

Troy

No way.....they are too profound, deep, and with longer lasting effects to be brought about through artificial means.

Drugs can give you CERTAIN spiritual experiences, but the spiritual experiences I've heard people relate from being dead and brought back to life are said to be far beyond what any chemical can produce.

For example............

A drug can cause you go to to sleep, but can a drug cause you to DREAM?
Sleep is biological but dreams are spiritual.

First, no one has ever "died" and been ressurected.

People say a lot of things, but it does not mean these things actually happened. People hear voices all the time and some believe God or Satan is talking to them. Do you take these people at their word too?

Troy

Noooo brother, actually THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of people have actually died.
I mean literally DIED and either came back to life or were brought back to life.

Medically speaking when your heart AND brain stops functioning.....you've died.  And many many people have fit this description.

They just didn't STAY dead for so long that their bodies decomposed.  But they were officially DEAD.

You should study the Near Death Experiences or talk to some doctors and nurses who have had experience with people dying and being revived or spontaneously resurrecting.  They'll confirm what I said.

People hear voices all the time and some believe God or Satan is talking to them. Do you take these people at their word too?

When people hear voices and see things that other's can't see....they actually DO hear and see them.  Even if the person is schizophrenic and suffering from mental illness.  What they see is real.  They just may be seeing and hearing it at an inappropriate time.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You should study the Near Death Experiences or talk to some doctors and nurses who have had experience with people dying and being revived or spontaneously resurrecting.  They'll confirm what I said.

I have, and that is how my opinion was formed. 

Please share any documented story of one of the millions of people who have died and resurrected and I'll take a look at it (no Bible stories please). 

You, yourself, called the conversation "Near Death Experiences." Why go off the deep end and now say people have died and been brought back to life?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

When people hear voices and see things that other's can't see....they actually DO hear and see them.  Even if the person is schizophrenic and suffering from mental illness.  What they see is real.  They just may be seeing and hearing it at an inappropriate time.

Sure it seems real to them, but this is a mental disorder.