HAPPY OBSERVANCE OF THE 'DAY OF ASCENSION'--HAPPY THANKSGIVING

HAPPY DAY OBSERVANCE OF THE DAY OF ASCENSION--

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Well, for those who are celebrating this holiday today with family and friends, I say to you HAPPY THANKSGIVING but I also wish

'Black Christians' to have a wonderful day in remembrance of Jesus Christ who ASCENDED TO THE HEAVENS on this day,

40 days after PASSOVER and after he was Resurrected on OCTOBER 17. 

[1] The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,

[2] Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Ghost had

given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen: 

[3] To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs,

being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

[4] And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from

Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. ACTS 1:1-4

[51] And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and

carried up into heaven.
ST LUKE 24:51.

------------------------------------------------------------------ 

So, yes, there is much more to this ONE DAY THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY that has been instituted here in North Americas and is celebrated here in America of which, indeed, is celebrated EVERY LAST THURSDAY IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER!!! For it was the last THURSDAY as well, on the lunar Calendar that was the day the Jesus ascended up to the heavens. Ten days later, on December 10, too was the convocation of the ancient mandatory festival instituted during the Exodus, called THE FESTIVAL OF WEEKS [7 WEEKS/Festival of Breads...]. So at the time of Jesus, this alignment of Passover occurred on 'a LEAP YEAR' of which on the 50th Day was THE CONVOCATION. This ancient festival was now aligned with what became THE DAY OF PENTECOST. Hopefully, I will be able to share more history about this amazing time in history and of which is indeed celebrated in various ways in major countries in the world today. I look forward to sharing more information about that OCTOBER LEAP YEAR PASSOVER when Jesus was Crucified under a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE as is written about in the GOSPEL. I look forward to sharing my research on how today's GREAT AMERICAN TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE has lined up and correlates to that distant past. And, more importantly, I look forward to sharing my research about the DIWALI FESTIVAL celebrated in India in OCTOBER/NOVEMBER and by people from India here in America today due to the kind of 'Black' people that came to be in India about AD 500!--a time when this festival began to be observed! I look forward to sharing my findings on why during the office of former President Barack Obama, the DIWALI FESTIVAL has become listed in America as a major holiday in which certain schools are indeed close in observance of it! So again, Happy Thanksgiving and yes, HAPPY OBSERVANCE of THE DAY OF ASCENSION!

Alright now.....
Be careful with these improvisions and substitute holidays.

What I've been noticing for the past few decades is a lot of AfroAmericans figuring out sneaky little ways to celebrate White holidays but JUSTIFY it.

For example..............

When we found out that Christmas was a pagan holiday that had nothing to do with Christ....many of us had the strength to abandon it but many of our people didn't, and decided to keep on practicing it anyway.
They used different excuses for it like:

image.jpeg.f3b1f0ac321edb965026d4f77341585c.jpeg

"Ahhh well, it ain't for me.
It's really for da' kids!
Na' mean??
I don't celebrate it but da' kids
you know...it's a time for THEM
to enjoy they gifts and
everything, na'm sayin'????"

Then when we pointed out the fact that you could buy "da kids" gifts ANY day of the year, they got quiet....until they could come up with another sneaky excuse.
Some of them just got BOLD with it and said they didn't care who came up with it....they were just gonna celebrate it an stay home and get drunk anyway.

Then later on Dr. Maulana Karenga came along and developed KWANZA which was a way of celebrating the season and pass out gifts without celebrating the actual "holidays" of Christmas and New Years.
But still, it's giving you an excuse TO celebrate the holidays without actually CALLING it that!

We need to put these racist pagan holidays aside and develop OUR OWN Holy Days.

Now many will read my words and IGNORE what I just said or chuckle to themselves and shake their heads, and wish eachother a wonderful Christmas or  Thanks Giving anyway.....thinking THEY are smart and my words are silly.

But if they only knew what kind of damage they were doing to the minds of their children.

12 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I am not writing about Christmas.

Why are you misinterpreting my article?

I was making a larger point about how so many of our people celebrate these holidays and still imitating Caucasians but justify it by making various excuses for it.

Now, you in this thread are specifically talking about the TIME PERIOD around ThanksGiving...........

And YOUR reason for celebrating that time period is by calling it Ascension Day ; but you're actually just giving "Black Christians" an excuse to get drunk and eat turkey just like the White folks are doing and celebrate the same day...but with a different excuse to do it.

It taps in to the weakness of our people and their desire to imitate White people by giving them a convenient excuse to do so.

image.jpeg.48f5a2976e866e1ffa10b48e8820b588.jpeg

"Happy Thanks...I mean uh...uhhh...
What are we 'pose to call it, now???
Oh yeah....HAPPY JESUS DAY!!!!"

It's just an excuse to do the same thing White folks are doing while giving a different reason.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

giving "Black Christians" an excuse to get drunk and eat turkey

You are very disrespectful, to speak against my beliefs based on me sharing documented research. 

Why to you feel the need to come into my thread and speak against my documented research on Black AFrican origins.

You are supporting White Supremacy @Pioneer1 in the worst way.

I am sharing research about the TOTAL SOLAR ECLISPE that aligns with the ancient Crucifixion and you come on my thread and speak ill against me for believing 

in the Crucifixion and its' being dated and confirmed and of which aligns with 40 days later; THE DAY OF ASCENSION.

If the White Protestants choose to celebrate Thanksgiving, that is their right, but I am sharing research about this date.

Gibran

That is how we do it

Brother with her, it's the ONLY way to do it....lol.

I was standing in line at the grocery store the other day and something happened where the only cashier they had had to deal with an irate  customer for 15 minutes and then had to go get the manager wasting another 20 minutes.

Finally when I got to her to check-out, she looked at me talking about "thank you for your patience".

I said don't thank me TOO much, because I didn't have much of a choice BUT to be patient anyway; unless I wanted to shoplift all of those groceries...lol.

I didn't WANT to wait...I HAD to.

• Haha 1