If You Earn $34000 A Year You Are Part of The Global Elite

For the past few years I have been pointing out to people that when you hear the war cry “Tax The Rich 🤑 “ you better hide your wallet.

Back in 2012 this article proved my point https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2082385/We-1--You-need-34k-income-global-elite--half-worlds-richest-live-U-S.html

This one of the reasons why I believe that we are living with paradigms that don’t describe our current conditions or positions. It’s because we are just repeating slogans and not really doing and inventory of our assets, we are being smothered by our liabilities. 

One of the biggest obstacles to our fully experiencing of potential is the idea we can’t do better because of outside forces. This is a result of the internalization of the omnipotence and omniscience attributed to White People. We have to demolish the myth of Whiteness in order for us to live freely and fully.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

We have to demolish the myth of Whiteness in order for us to live freely and fully.

Well I agree with that point.

However the rest of it not so much. while it is true most of the world's billionaires live in the United States, the wealth gap here is probably greater than it is anywhere else on Earth.

Most of the world's planet lives in relative poverty. Yes the United States is relatively much better off than the rest of the planet.

But for a country so wealthy why does anyone here have to live in poverty?

The reason is the system is truly rigged against black people we have been disenfranchised for hundreds of years here. So while whiteness by itself is not sufficient to explain the reason it is unbounded greed and that greed just happens to be held mostly by white people.

I truly don't understand how a billionaire can live on the upper East side of New York City physically adjacent to East Harlem with some of the highest poverty in the country (when I was coming up) it boggles the mind how people can be so callous.

• Thanks 2

Dan

It’s because we are just repeating slogans and not really doing and inventory of our assets, we are being smothered by our liabilities. 

The BIGGEST liability AfroAmericans face is the system of White Supremacy.

If we were to remove ourselves from up under it's direct authority we would find ourselves meeting immediate success and prosperity.

This is a result of the internalization of the omnipotence and omniscience attributed to White People. We have to demolish the myth of Whiteness in order for us to live freely and fully.

I've heard of this strategy before. 
This is called living in DENIAL.

Many have tried to "ignore" White Supremacy over the years only for it to come back and slap them in the face and throw a bucket of cold water on them later on....that's called a "wake up call".

You....as a Black man....can't walk down the street and do HALF of what you want to do without some White man with a red face jumping in your path and demanding your ID and interrogating you over what you're doing and looking for a reason to charge you, yet you believe that red-neck rhetoric that you're "free" and nobody is holding you back...lol.
Ask the millions of Black men who are incarcerated whether or not anyone is "holding them back".

Denying the existence of White Supremacy didn't work in the past and it won't work now.
They control most of the laws and rules you operate by, whether it's politically or financially.
Most Black politicians realize this....and many who don't, often find out the HARD how much freedom they really have.

Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. led by police in handcuffs - YouTube

Trying to ignore White Supremacy only leads to MORE frustration and confusion because you will do everything you THINK is right and when you STILL end up failing....you become HOPELESS because you can't figure out what's wrong or why you're not finding the success you expected.

Troy

Most of the world's planet lives in relative poverty. Yes the United States is relatively much better off than the rest of the planet.

Unless you are one of the over 5 million people locked up in America's prisons and jails.
They are living in LESS THAN POVERTY conditions!

At least many of those poor people in other nations are free to move about, look for work, have sex, and make families.  But the millions of Black and Brown in this nation who are behind bars can no longer do even that.  Plus many of them are living in terror from the violence in their environment.

52 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

BIGGEST liability AfroAmericans face is the system of White Supremacy.

Is believing that this is our liability.Their actions are not our liabilities.

14 hours ago, Troy said:

But for a country so wealthy why does anyone here have to live in poverty?

Because of lag time and failure to take advantage of opportunities. 

14 hours ago, Troy said:

it boggles the mind how people can be so callous.

Having success and wealth isn’t callous. That belief comes from not recognizing all the people who were helped in the process of accumulating the fortune. 

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

But the millions of Black and Brown in this nation who are behind bars can no longer do even that.  Plus many of them are living in terror from the violence in their environment.

Melodramatic most of them don’t have life sentences. 

because you can't figure out what's wrong or why you're not finding the success you expected.

Expectations should not diminish accomplishments. By not properly framing disappointments we miss the lessons and opportunities.

You....as a Black man....can't walk down the street and do HALF of what you want to do without some White man with a red face jumping in your path and demanding your ID and interrogating you over what you're doing and looking for a reason to charge you

I do over 90% of what I want to do and never has the situation you described occurred to me. Most police officers are polite and professional. But, your comment is understandable due to your love of crime and criminals.

Ask the millions of Black men who are incarcerated whether or not anyone is "holding them back".

A better question is what are you going to do differently when you get out or what are you doing to prepare yourself not to return?

Dan

Their actions are not our liabilities.

If their actions are HARMING you, it is indeed a liability.
If you own a business and a racist cop beats you up and puts you in the hospital for 2 weeks....how do you NOT lose money?

Melodramatic most of them don’t have life sentences. 

Tell that to a felon who can't buy a home or get a well paying job when he finally gets out BECAUSE of his criminal record.

Just a bit of advice....
You better be in a fast moving car driving away when you tell him!

Driving through the hood videos - dailymotion

"Hey, hey...yall niccaz ain't in jail no mo'.
Why don't you do something productive with ya lives!!"

Expectations should not diminish accomplishments. By not properly framing disappointments we miss the lessons and opportunities.

Good points.

I do over 90% of what I want to do and never has the situation you described occurred to me. Most police officers are polite and professional. 

According to you, you were arrested for a crime back in the past.  Were they nice and polite to YOU?

But, your comment is understandable due to your love of crime and criminals.

Are you saying you DON'T love criminals?

A better question is what are you going to do differently when you get out or what are you doing to prepare yourself not to return?

Besides suicide or repatriating to a remote uncharted island, what else CAN most of them do to guarantee that they won't end up being victimized  a system they have little power over?

Tell that to a felon who can't buy a home or get a well paying job when he finally gets out BECAUSE of his criminal record

My felony hasn’t stopped me from either activity.

Besides suicide or repatriating to a remote uncharted island, what else CAN most of them do to guarantee that they won't end up being victimized  a system they have little power over?

Are you in Prison?

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Are you saying you DON'T love criminals?

Absolutely 

Dan

My felony hasn’t stopped me from either activity.

But you offered yourself as a walking-talking billboard for the Republican Party.
That makes up for MORE than any crimes you may have committed in the past as far as White Supremacy is concerned.

image.jpeg.873fa75a937a11365b538a3f5095ad44.jpeg

According to them, all your past has been forgiven by them....lol

Absolutely

Absolutely you LOVE criminals or absolutely you don't?

Chev

Yeah, my problem is about children being harmed. 

Ofcourse.
And we know if they are beating up and locking up the adults left and right that disrupts the home and creates instability and dysfunction in the family.
This  affects those children for many many years afterwards.

How many children are psychologically affected by having to visit their parents in prison?

On 11/28/2020 at 8:59 AM, daniellegfny said:

Having success and wealth isn’t callous.

Dude, stop that.  This is beyond setting up a strawman.

No one is saying, or have ever said, being successful is callous.  We can't have a debate or even conversations if you keep making insanely broad generalizations. 

Louisianan plantation owners were some of the most wealthy people on Earth at the time.  But they were also the most brutal.  Do you understand the manner in which one creates their wealth should matter? 

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But you offered yourself as a walking-talking billboard for the Republican Party.
That makes up for MORE than any crimes you may have committed in the past as far as White Supremacy is concerned.

I was a registered Democratic until 2016. You are making faulty claims and assertions. Try again my Roach 🪳.