Risky Biz’ness

THIS IS REAL! BLACK MALES ARE AT RISK. WHO IS NEXT!?
Judge Mark Ciavarella Jr photo
Mark Ciavarella Jr
AFRICANGLOBE – Disgraced Pennsylvania judge Mark Ciavarella Jr has been sentenced to 28 years in prison for conspiring with private prisons to sentence juvenile offenders to maximum sentences for bribes and kickbacks which totaled millions of dollars. He was also ordered to pay $1.2 million in restitution.
In the private prison industry the more time an inmate spends in a facility, the more of a profit is reaped from the state. Ciavearella was a figurehead in a conspiracy in the state of Pennsylvania which saw thousands of young Black men and women unjustly punished and penalized in the name of corporate profit.
According to allgov.com Ciavearella’s cases from 2003 – 2008 were reviewed by a special investigative panel and later by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and it was found that upwards of 5,000 young men and women were denied their constitutional rights, and therefore all of their convictions were dismissed and were summarily released.
During his sentencing Ciavarella was defiant, claiming he had broken no laws and claimed the money he received was a legitimate ‘finder’s fee.’ Assistant U.S. Attorney Gordon Zubrod said comments such as these were typical of Ciavarella, according to the local reporting of citizensvoice.com:

• Thanks 1

Good

I think this is a great step TOWARD justice!

There used to be a time when I would have criticized this story by saying:

- "Ahh, he's almost 70 years old....why did they wait so long to go after him?" 
or   
-"Oh, that's just one man, there are many many more judges doing the shit he was doing."

But I've learned over the years as long as it doesn't cause more harm (neither directly nor indirectly), then ANY activity that diminishes and seems to rectify the damages done by the system of White Supremacy should be appreciated and encouraged!

Even if it's done by other Caucasians!
If they aren't causing more harm and are helping our people then THANK THEM and encourage them to do more!!!!
Don't give them the side-eye and criticize them or their intentions.

This is why during a discussion on Youtube panel recently, while many were clowning on and criticizing Kim Kardashian for her attempts and SUCCESSES to get some AfroAmericans pardoned from their prison sentences by Trump....I DEFENDED HER!

image.jpeg.9fe97ce363419711b7f1fd8f1b47f7b3.jpeg

Others on the panel were accusing her of being insincere and clout chasing.  But my argument was...I don't care. 
If she was helping Black people break free from the belly of the beast and smell the fresh air again, as far as I'm concerned she's doing a great work!

I would also thank Trump for letting them go too!

Who cares WHY White folks are doing what they are doing as long as it doesn't do more harm.
If they are helping you in ANY way (again...as long as it doesn't cause more harm) then APPRECIATE it and THANK them and don't forget to encourage them to do more!

As much as I talk against White Supremacy, on the rare occasion that I'm stopped by the police (I can count on one hand the number of times I've been stopped by law enforcement as an adult...and each time it was for minor traffic violations); every time they let me go without a ticket it's all about:

Car Driving Stock Photos And Images - 123RF

"Yes sir!
No sir!
Thank you sir!
Ok sir, thanks again....bye bye now!"

You would think I was advertising for a tooth-paste commercial or a dentist's office the way I'm grinning.....lol.

I don't know the future or what may happen to me in the next 5 minutes or next 5 years, but I know SO FAR far my encounters have been respectful and peaceful because my father TAUGHT me to behave in that manner to avoid trouble.

If a White Supremacists or anybody for that matter doesn't give you a reason to be rude or aggressive....then DON'T be.