Black. Community -Toxic. Waste. Dumping .

Black. Communities. More. Than. Any. Other. Has. Toxic. Waste -Dumps.  In. Louisiana. 1980's. Black. People. Were. Encouraged. To-Buy. Houses. Built. On . Toxic. Waste. Dump. Sites.  People. Were-Getting. Sick. . In. Michigan. Besides The. Foul. Water. In. Flint-Michigan ,Another. Black. Community. In. Michigan. A. Black. Woman-Says. At. Night. She. Hears. The. Sounds. Of. Trucks. To. -And. From. Industrial. Plant She. Hears. Explosions. And. Her. Home-And. Others. Are. Shaken. By. Explosions.  With. The. Hazardous -Toxic. Waste. Dumping. In. Poor. Black. Communities. People. Have-Gotten. Sick.  The. Environmental. Protection. Agency. Is. Not -Concerned. About. Hazardous. Toxic. Waste. Dumplings. In.  Poor -Black. Communities.  Will. Vice. President. Kamalla. Harris. Be. -Concerned ?  President. Biden. With. All. The. Black. Support. He  -Got.  . President. Obama,Senator. Corey. Booker. ? ,All. The. Black -Votes. They. Got. .....

From Health.com website analysis on Environmental Racism:

“Pollution is not race neutral,” Colleen Callahan, deputy director of the Luskin Center for Innovation at UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs, tells Health. “Instead, race matters in the distribution of environmental hazards, dirty air, and polluted soil and water. Black, Indigenous, and other communities of color (BIPOC) systematically experience greater environmental hazards, and fewer quality parks and other positive environmental benefits, compared to white communities.”

The thing about Michigan is there is a lot of undeveloped land here.
That's one of the reasons I continue to stay here.
I believe this where the building of the NEW WORLD will begin.

But with all of this undeveloped land in the Upper Peninsula and the northern half of the Lower Peninsula...it's a lot of space for Caucasians to do all types of sneaky devilish things like storage and dumping of wastes.

I've been saying for years that with all of this land the Mackinaw City area could be as developed as the San Francisco/Oakland area.....
Problem is you have too many racist old Caucasians who don't want development in that region.
They want to keep thing EXACTLY how they are....no changes.
They've made their millions doing whatever they did, now at 70 and 80...all they want is large space of land full of trees and lakes where they can hunt moose and fish and talk about "n*ggers" all day with no one else around to hear them.

As a young man working around  Caucasians I wondered why so many of them would fondly talk about going "up north" so much for vacations. 
Many of them even had houses and log cabins "up north" and would talk about how a bear broke in their cottage and shitted all over the place while they were gone.

I grew up with Black people talking about going "Down South" for vacation!!!
Why are these White folks always talking about going "Up North"??????

I didn't realize....until it was explained to me BY a relatively honest White man....that it was a euphemism for going to a quiet place away from the city and away from Black people.

Another thing I wondered about is how in the HELL these Caucasians were able to afford 2 and 3 homes when they were working on the same low age jobs I was working on.....but that's a different story for a different time, lol.
Anyway.....

There is plenty of virgin land here for Black people with ideas....if you aren't afraid of the cold, lol.

On 12/5/2020 at 12:06 PM, Pioneer1 said:

There is plenty of virgin land here for Black people with ideas....if you aren't afraid of the cold, lol.

Man the weather is a big deal.  I would seriously consider moving there were it not for the weather. 

I'm actually surprised given your focus on what Black people are genetically predisposed to doing that you would encourage us to move to a place with weather like Detroit we'd have to take vitamin D supplements and apply ointments to our skin just to inhabit that frozen tundra (and that is just during the summer)...

• Haha 1

A whole lot of  Arabs and other people from the Middle East are moving to Michigan by the hundreds of thousands and THRIVING despite the cold weather.
Owning businesses, buying houses, and raising children.
And they come from MUCH hotter climates than most AfroAmericans come from.

Mexico is hot as hell but thousands of Mexicans straight from Mexico are starting to flood the state.
Southwest Detroit used to be mostly Puerto Rican but now Mexicans have nearly replaced them as 1st place.

Many Black people are being TRICKED into being herded all into a few central locations like Atlanta and Dallas.  That's not good.
We need to keep a sizable presence all over the nation but especially in the South and Great Lakes region.

I saw it in the late 80s and 90s when a lot of dudes I grew up with started going to college down south to places like Fisk and Morehouse and others just wanted to get out of town.  They all said they wanted to go to Atlanta for the job opportunities and beautiful women (before it became a gay capital).  That was a trick.  Now many former Black neighborhoods in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York have been replaced with non-Black immigrants while the Black population has been concentrated in and around Atlanta.