But WHERE Is J.J. Getting All This CASH?????

In another thread I mentioned how I've often wondered how on the various jobs I've held in the past....how in the HELL were Caucasian men were able to get married, buy houses, support their children, own cars, AND get drunk every weekend working the SAME low wage jobs I was working on.  While I was living at home with my mother.

How?

How was it economically even POSSIBLE?

You are working at Walmart or Denny's washing dishes for only $6.25 an hour (this was back in the 80s and 90s) too!
So how in the HELL are YOU able to afford to do so much, unless you got a secret stash of wealth you're supporting yourself with.
WHERE is all the money coming from?

It's like that episode of Good Times when JJ was selling dope and Florida didn't know it but notice he had a lot of money to buy gifts for the family:

Curry with the shot... on Twitter: "Black Jesus episode of Good Times is on  with hating ass Florida Evans crying for white jesus"

"But WHERE is JJ getting all this CASH?????"

A few months ago Troy and myself briefly joked about what happens if we decided to classify ourselves as "white" on the Census form.

Would we all of a sudden get access to "secret" information that only Caucasians have access to and people of color are denied?

I took the joke even further that if we WERE to mark down "white" then a week later we may get a manila envelope in the mail with the latest brochures of all of the secret places stashed around in our local areas where the REAL food was being kept that actually made you stronger and gave you more energy.

A secret spot where the REAL medicine was being stored and the REAL doctors were hidden, who actually cured people of their diseases.

I might follow the directions and map to the secret grocery store and walk my ass up in there to see their reaction..............

image.jpeg.583ce1ade279abc91cbd6b2d1d38fe6a.jpeg

"WTF....what's HE doing here?????"
"Who told HIM about this place????"

Also in that envelop I'd probably get a $10,000,000.oo  check in my name with an attached note:
"This should tide you over until the next Census, brother."

Some of you all think I'm playing, and I might be.
But I still wonder.......

22 hours ago, Delano said:

"They don't want to be Rich or they just aren't capable of using their witness" paraphrasing Pioneer.

Well, I see I haven't been wasting my time with you after all !

Now, let's work on your spelling....lol.

On 12/7/2020 at 10:06 AM, Troy said:

...then what about all the white people who are profoundly impoverished?  

Many of them are in that position because they WANT to be.

Nobody is actively "holding them back" and targeting them for failure by putting obstacles in their path to success like they often do to AfroAmericans.

When you find a bunch of poor Caucasians with no teeth in their mouth living in trailer parks...most of the time they're happy as hell getting drunk and celebrating that no "n*ggers" are around, lol. 

America's wackiest festivals

"EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHeeeeeee....tickle, tickle boy!"

They don't want wealth.
They just want to do their part in the system.

Just like a chess game....in the system of White Supremacy you have Kings/Queens and you have pawns.
Pawns are more disposable and they know this about themselves so most don't mind living a rough impoverished life for the maintenance of the system.  They accept their fate and have decided to live well with it.

This is why so many of them are against Universal Health care and higher minimum wages.

On 12/7/2020 at 1:06 PM, Troy said:

..then what about all the white people who are profoundly impoverished?  

When asked the same question a buddy of mine said, "they are just the dumb ones." This seems more plausible than assuming these people recognize and accept their role as canon fodder in the maintenance of white supremacy.

Otherwise why do do many of them complain about their situation?

Stupidity is also a more plausible explaination for their universal health Care and a higher minimum wage.

Delano

A few hallucinations (visions) assist abstract thinking. 

And a few MORE hallucinations will assist in you getting institutionalized!

Colonoscopy | NIDDK

"How are we today Mr. Scratchens?
Tell me about  the man who lives in
your pocket."

Troy

When asked the same question a buddy of mine said, "they are just the dumb ones." This seems more plausible than assuming these people recognize and accept their role as canon fodder in the maintenance of white supremacy.

That certainly IS the case with a few of them.
They are human beings and you have some who are smart and some who are not so smart.  But the MAJORITY of them understand the system of White Supremacy and agree to live by it's rules or suffer the consequences.

Otherwise why do do many of them complain about their situation?

If you notice, they don't.
If you pay close attention, the only time they REALLY get heated and complain is over programs that help people of color achieve higher socio-economic status.

But as far as being poor and having few social benefits......doesn't bother most of them just as long as YOU don't rise above it either.

They are less focused on THEIR status and more focused on YOUR status and making sure you know your "place"....which they feel is beneath them.
Do you understand what I'm saying?

You are trying to "make sense" of a system that was designed by and maintained by people who's psychological make-up is totally different than YOURS.

To wonder why some Caucasians don't mind living in poverty with no teeth in their mouths surviving on beer and mayonnaise sandwiches......is like looking at a pack of wolves devouring a deer and wondering how can they stand the taste of bloody raw meat and fur.

You're not MADE to understand it.
All you can do is recognize it as a fact and accept it.