Yes, but does HE embody these ideals.........

In another read, one of our contributors who claims to be a Democrat said to another who claims to be a Republican:

I believe you support Donald Trump for old fashioned ideals that we as Black People have gotten away from:

1) Personal Responsibility

2) Pride in supporting education

3) Financial Illiteracy

3) Pride in supporting and celebrating our offspring's success

4) Love and Respect for our Women

5) Rejection of charlatans, phonies and grifters in our communities

These may be old fashioned ideals that many Black people have gotten away from, but my question is...besides Ideal #3....does President Trump embody these ideals and how does supporting HIM enable or restore these ideals in our community?

Does President Trump take personal responsibility for his behavior and indescretions?

Does President Trump support funding and improving and building more institutions that educate Black children?

Does President Trump support Black people being financially literate and achieving economic independence?

Does President Trump have a love and respect for Black women or women of any race?

Does President Trump reject phony and charlatan behavior and does HIS behavior provide evidence for any answers given?

These questions must be answered in order to evaluate whether or not a person who supports Donald Trump is a person who's doing it in the best interests of Black people.

4 hours ago, Stefan said:

I just love the insecure egomaniacs in news forums. especially the ones who CANNOT WRITE!

Always on the attack. Never with something new. A constant with the negative. Because Hope rejects their view. 

Excellent answers!

Impressive!

The biggest mistake (whoever you worked for) made was forcing you into an early retirement!

Stefan

No one forced me into retirement.

Ofcourse no "one" was behind it.....MANY were involved in the decision to let you go, lol.

image.jpeg.f5359787fc60fa01a6a9bb193e6db741.jpeg

"STEVEN again????
Jeez
I swear....everyday day now there's a new
problem with that guy.
I caught him coming out of the ladies room
a couple days ago with a camera".

I was also a photographer. 

The problem is, the ONLY pictures you were taking were of your co-workers.

Yet another contributing factor to your early dismissal.....lol.

12 hours ago, Stefan said:

Pioneer, 

You sound quite disturbed. 

Well, if you are hearing SOUNDS from people when all you have are words typed on a screen......I'm not the one who's "disturbed"...lol.

Those are YOUR words quoted from YOU up in my original post.
I suppose you wouldn't mind explaining them....during your down-time in criticizing our writing skills, lol.

How can supporting Trump or any other Republican get us back to those ideals as a people when most Republicans don't even uphold them THEMSELVES.

He also promoted the belief that had been circulating around on the internet that more AfroAmericans supported Trump this election than before, without effectively backing up THOSE claims:

More Blacks are supporting Trump this time around - Culture, Race & Economy - AALBC.com’s Discussion Forums

If I didn't know better, I would say it appears this "Democrat" has a history of sneak-supporting Donald Trump and promoting conservative ideology among AfroAmericans, lol.

I posted several links to news websites which proved my contention. It is amazing a grown azz man cannot read and uses this lack of ability to disbelieve what is front of him.

More Blacks did support Trump this time around. I will post yet another link. 

Know what is so silly about you, dude? Troy once claimed that you "write with authority." I'd like to know what authority because most times you sound out to lunch. Launching personal attacks against someone you don't know? Oh, what brains it takes to do that.

Here is the link - and again, more proof of what I claimed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54972389

And here is another link proving that more Blacks supported Trump in the 2020 election that they did in 2016.

I can prove my contentions:

https://thecincinnatiherald.com/2020/11/one-in-three-black-men-backed-trump-in-blue-wall-states/

:rolleyes:

Does President Trump take personal responsibility for his behavior and indiscretions?

Does President Trump support funding and improving and building more institutions that educate Black children?

Does President Trump support Black people being financially literate and achieving economic independence?

Does President Trump have a love and respect for Black women or women of any race?

Does President Trump reject phony and charlatan behavior and does HIS behavior provide evidence for any answers given?

These questions must be answered in order to evaluate whether or not a person who supports Donald Trump is a person who's doing it in the best interests of Black people.