So What If Schools Are Shutting Down Over Covid Concerns........

No disrespect to those of you who "somehow" managed to make it through the maze of confusion called "The Western educational system" and achieved prominence, however............

Schools all over the United States...from elementary to university....are shutting down and in some cases closing all together, and I'm GLAD!

For the most part the so-called educational system in this society hasn't helped the AfroAmerican community and it has especially been harmful to Black boys, so there is no love lost.
Like Trump said, what did WE have to lose anyway??

Black Graduation Stock Photos And Images - 123RF

"Yaaaay!
Now I'm qualified to join in and HELP 
White Supremacy stay in power!"

One of the WORSE thing that can happen is for these damnable schools to "open back up" and resume their racist indoctrination.
Yes, it may have had benefits for a handful of our people as individuals landing them good jobs and positions in government; but it obviously has done NOTHING for our community collectively except cause further division and poverty through confusion.

I predict with fewer institutions around to brainwash and indoctrinate your youth....we will see a flood of Black entrepreneurs and inventors who will be SELF-MADE because they will be SELF-TAUGHT.
Why?
Because they won't have their natural intelligence stifled and their self esteem ruined by the national disaster called "Western education".

....just like the flood of inventions that came from us during Reconstruction, when those recently freed slaves who never saw the INSIDE of a classroom were able to invent all types of things that the most degreed of negroes can't fathom doing today.

More than 'The Peanut Man' | USDA

On 12/19/2020 at 9:57 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Schools all over the United States...from elementary to university....are shutting down and in some cases closing all together, and I'm GLAD!

WELL, the public schools are mainly virtual now and I tell you it is really bad. 

Almost no Black students are in attendance and that, I feel, will be held against them in the worst way!

I wonder if most Black kids are not in attendance because their parents are working class?

Not only are Black kids not in attendance but a lot of non-Black kids too, do not come to virtual class, and I think that is because their parents too, are working class--like lower working class. 

I can't imagine how this is going to turn out!

However, most of the kids that do come to virtual school are just as aggressive about their grades and learning as usual. They are very competitive.   

On 12/21/2020 at 5:01 AM, Chevdove said:

I can't imagine how this is going to turn out!

Me neither.

Seriously, schools were bad for Black children before the pandemic...  Large numbers of our youth will lose a full year of education, likely more.  There was no simple solution, for the problems started when we were dragged upon these shores in chains.

• Thanks 1

Chev

Almost no Black students are in attendance and that, I feel, will be held against them in the worst way!

I wonder if most Black kids are not in attendance because their parents are working class?

Not only are Black kids not in attendance but a lot of non-Black kids too, do not come to virtual class, and I think that is because their parents too, are working class--like lower working class. 

This is because Black children are REAL LIFE HUMAN BEINGS.....not genetically engineered robots.

Real human children aren't disciplined enough to sit down infront of a computer staring at it all day.  
They have too much zest and energy for that.

But look at some of these "other" children and how dull and zombie-like they are.
They were the same way BEFORE the Pandemic, in their ability to sit in the class room with some glasses on and stare at the teacher for 10 hours at at time.
That's totally unnatural and only unnatural children can do that.
Genetically engineer cyborgs.

Our children are REAL children.  Original people.
We learn by being out in the REAL WORLD.
We are (especially the boys) HANDS ON and learn best when we're outside in nature moving around in the environment.

Troy

Seriously, schools were bad for Black children before the pandemic... 

And that's my point.
So what did OUR children really lose in this?

I say we stand to GAIN a whole lot more than we stand to lose.