Children's Picture Book Review Request

Guest Ta'Shay Mason

Guest Ta'Shay Mason

rs=h:1000,cg:true,m

Hello, my name is Ta'Shay Mason and I recently published my debut children's book But i don't want to say GOODBYE! and I would like a book review. The book focuses on death, grief, and a creative way of memorializing a loved one.

The death of a loved one is never easy to understand, let alone speak about. But for a little girl whose father has just died, the hardest thing is figuring out how to say goodbye. As Mommy makes funeral arrangements and tries to figure out the best way to say goodbye to a man who was loved by many, the little girl must find her own way to come to peace with her father’s death. As the funeral gets closer, will she find a way to say goodbye?

This picture book can help families facilitate the difficult subject of death while given a perspective those who may know someone going through a loss. The book is for ages 8-12.

ISBN 978-0-578-74766-8 (Hardcover)

ISBN 978-0-578-75935-7 (Softcover)

ISBN 978-0-578-75936-4 (eBook)

Books are available through:

am*zon: But i don't want to say GOODBYE! (A Child's Journey Through Grief): Mason, Ta'Shay, Colton-Cauley, Tanya: 9780578759357: am*zon.com: Books

Barnes and Noble Online: But i don't want to say GOODBYE! by Ta'Shay Mason, Tanya Colton-Cauley, Paperback | Barnes & Noble® (barnesandnoble.com)

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Ta_Shay_Mason_But_i_don_t_want_to_say_GOODBYE?id=bzMKEAAAQBAJ
Apple iBooks: ‎But i don't want to say GOODBYE! on Apple Books

Kobo: But i don't want to say GOODBYE! eBook by Ta'Shay Mason - 9780578759364 | Rakuten Kobo United States

Belshay House LLC: Belshay House (Books)

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful New Year.

Ta'Shay Mason (author and publisher)