History

Guest Joan Charles

Guest Joan Charles

Hello everyone,

My name is Joan, I just registered on this site as I was reading the bible and wanted to view a map where Ephesus is located and came across aalbc.com. I am so pleased because I just want to learn and learn about my black history especially when I read the bible as I am a Born Again Believer in Jesus but always want to know of the black presence in the scriptures. For example reading about Troy's piece on Sorghatani - I was blown away as I have always suspected that Chinese, Hungarian, Romanian etc. are black but its never acknowledged as such. Any way please let me know how I can read more material on my black heritage. My parents were born in Dominica in the Caribbean, I was born in London the UK. I just want to learn more and more and as I live out my life in this world, when anyone makes a derogatory remark on my black people I can always be prepared to re-butt their false delusions that black people are seen on occasions lower than animal fodder.

Thank you,

Joan Charles

8 hours ago, Guest Joan Charles said:

Hello everyone,

My name is Joan, I just registered on this site as I was reading the bible and wanted to view a map where Ephesus is located and came across aalbc.com. I am so pleased because I just want to learn and learn about my black history especially when I read the bible as I am a Born Again Believer in Jesus but always want to know of the black presence in the scriptures. For example reading about Troy's piece on Sorghatani - I was blown away as I have always suspected that Chinese, Hungarian, Romanian etc. are black but its never acknowledged as such. Any way please let me know how I can read more material on my black heritage. My parents were born in Dominica in the Caribbean, I was born in London the UK. I just want to learn more and more and as I live out my life in this world, when anyone makes a derogatory remark on my black people I can always be prepared to re-butt their false delusions that black people are seen on occasions lower than animal fodder.

Thank you,

Joan Charles

Peace: Just wanted to congratulate you and to commend you for your desire to learn. That, alone with your eagerness to ask for guidance and knowledge, is a surefire way to assure that you will succeed in your quest to learn. However, I humbly request that in your search to find us, as a people, that you do not surrender the search for YOURSELF. You will always be a student of the things you don't know, but you must always be a master of yourself. Conquer SELF first and the world will be yours for the asking! Peace.

Joan

My first advice for you is to NOT argue or even talk to people who believe that Black people are "lower than animal fodder".

If they believe this they are either stupid or very racist (or both) and aren't worthy of your discussion.

Second, I advice you to focus on praying to The SUPREME BEING and worshiping That BEING as well as following what you sincerely believe in your heart to be the right things INSTEAD of spending a lot of time reading these religious books or allowing religions to tell you what to believe or do.
If you do this you will AVOID a lot of confusion in your life.

Most of these religious scriptures were designed FOR Cauasians...not us.
Which is why much of it doesn't make sense to our people.
YOU as a Black woman don't have "guilty feelings" and "blood lust thoughts" in your mind, lol.
So when you hear people talk about having to over-come these thoughts...they make no sense to you.
Because these religions weren't designed for YOU, they were designed for Caucasians.
They were designed to give THEM a sense of morality where they had none.

We are the original people with a DIRECT connection to God, thus we have a NATURAL sense of morality and consciousness where we automatically know right from wrong and don't need books to tell us.

Joan,

The ancient city of Ephesus was in the western portion of what is now Turkey. The city's most prominent feature was the temple of Artemis.

The rebuilt structure stood in the first century when the Apostle Paul visited the city. According to some historians, the original temple had been set on fire by Herostratus in 356 B.C.

I hope you join the Discussion board. 

Note to editors: The map is from Pinterest. 

Ephesus.jpg

Edited by Stefan
Remove a second "the"
  • Thanks 1

On 1/1/2021 at 8:28 AM, Guest Joan Charles said:

because I just want to learn and learn about my black history especially when I read the bible as I am a Born Again Believer in Jesus but always want to know of the black presence in the scriptures.

Hi Joan WOW! Congrats!!! I sure hope you stay here! I too am a born again Christian and for many years.

I love researching WORLD TRUTH and that is what Jesus Christ is all about--He is the truth, the way and the light!

He came to save the world.

I love that you are searching the scriptures for the presence of hidden history when it comes to the 'Black' presence in the world and i the ancient Biblical world!

On 1/1/2021 at 8:28 AM, Guest Joan Charles said:

For example reading about Troy's piece on Sorghatani - I was blown away as I have always suspected that Chinese, Hungarian, Romanian etc. are black but its never acknowledged as such.

LOL! You know I think that was me! I wrote and shared research on Sorghatani, the Keraite woman! I think I did write about her about 2 years ago. Oh yes, and I have much more on that score!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

LOL! You know I think that was me! I wrote and shared research on Sorghatani, the Keraite woman! I think I did write about her about 2 years ago.

If definitely was not me. That subject is definitely not in my wheelhouse.