What is next for the U.S.?

Here what is next for the United States: The country has entered an era of permanent insurgency.

Intolerant, unreasonable and never satisfied Trump supporters want to completely destroy what’s left of political decency and compromise. I'm not going to waste my time with those who still claim both major political parties are essentially the same. Because they are not and haven't been resembled each other when it comes to human rights since the 1980's.

The ones who stormed the Capitol Building and started a riot are not protesters. They’re domestic terrorists who are loyal to one person and one person only: Donald Trump. Because a police officer injured in the riot has died of his injuries, this means their ballyhooed “Blue Lives Matter” stance is as empty as their fraud claims. I wasn't surprised there were smatterings of young Black men in those hordes.

They love Trump's dismissals of whole races, nations and their rightful ambitions. One of those rioters was Shlomo Mostofsky, a big deal in New York's Orthodox Jewish community. The father was elected to the court last January, according to Gothamist.

Their next target may be the Biden/Harris inauguration.

And as long as folks like this populate the nation’s police forces and the military, they will remain lethal and dangerous. Imbued with their bogus belief of superiority, they won’t stop until they think they can terrorize anyone who disagrees with them.

While some Blacks remain fixated on their mirror and how they'll do under a Biden administration, they are blind to reality. For Black people, it's not a matter of economics, political expediency or even pursuing endeavors. As always it will quickly become a matter of survival for some Blacks who live in regions dominated by crazies. 

And one dosen't even have to live in Trumpian area. A Black woman was accosted by Trump supporters on the streets of downtown Los Angeles.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/08/lapd-opens-probe-after-trump-supporters-attack-black-woman/

But some Blacks would rather oppose and denigrate their own.

Edited by Stefan
Add link
  • Like 1

Well, it is now being by some news outlets reported as true:

Angry supporters of defeated Trump who believe the election was stolen and Second Amendment fanatics plan to show up in Washington, D.C., on Jan. 20th. The instructions for these folks included a suggestion to bring a gun, according to some news networks. 

I've been saying for months now that these rednecks are planning a second CW, which is why they've been stocking up so many arms for years and years and spouting off their racist anti-government rhetoric.

Trump was put in office to spark it.

We shouldn't involve ourselves in THEIR fight with eachother.

The question shouldn't be so much of what's next for the U.S. as much as it's what's next for US (AfroAmericans).

We should focus on SEPARATING ourselves from these devils and building (physically) our own communities.  Building our housing, our schools, our hospitals, growing our own food, ect.....

We should begin the process NOW in 2021.

Troy

So does @Pioneer1

??? 

..and what is THAT supposed to mean?

Delano

It seems that Daniel is in exile.

Along with most of the other Black Trump supporters....lol

Troy

Actually I don't want to destroy....I want to ABANDON. 

(why does this conversation sound familiar..lol)

I think this system will destroy itself without too much help from AfroAmericans.

I want us to SEPARATE from these devils; abandon their society and BUILD a brand new society from the bottom up as you said.

It is a mistake to believe the domestic terrorists who stormed the Capitol Building share a GroupThink.

The Capitol Hill rioters are not all Rednecks. That is an outdated and myopic view of Right Wingers.

A son of a prominent Brooklyn Orthodox Jew who was elected a judge also stormed the Capitol Building. So did a few Black men. The ones who hate freedom and respect for everyone are a disparate group. And they include many cops and folks in the military.

But I believe Delano wanted ideas of what will come next in a few weeks or months. 

Because the system will not be destroyed. It will simply evolve to meet the changing needs of the vile and the brutal. 

Stefan you make it sound like it was really a diverse group of people.  The Black men present were outliers not representative of the group which was dominated by groups like The Proud Boys, America First, The Oath Keepers, Boogaloo Boys, QAnon (sp?). These folks do shit like blow up federal office buildings and Black churches.

Troy,

There are a lot more Blacks in these Right Wing leaning groups that many realize.

There are thousands of Black gun lovers in the U.S. And many thousands more who just go about their lives quietly. But it's no longer a surprise that many Black Conservatives have thrown their lot in with these cretins.

We just did not see many of them at the Capitol Hill insurrection.

Stefan

I've mentioned this to Troy a few times but prior to about 1 year ago I don't believe there WERE as many AfroAmerican Trump supporters as we may think there were. Even today the vast majority see Trump as a racist.*

I truly believe that for atleast a year the Trump Campaign spent MILLIONS of dollars flooding the internet and especially social media with a lot of paid actors and operatives...some actually Black and other's pretending to be Black while hiding their faces...to push the Trump narrative in AfroAmerican circles and influence them so that today you have a lot of AfroAmericans (still only a minority though) who really do like Trump and think he's a better alternative to Biden.
But this is as a result of confusion, brainwashing, psychological manipulation.

I've met many many so-called "Black" people on line who claimed to be pro-Black and but would ONLY say negative things about Biden.  When I questioned them on Trump they'd start dancing and playing silly games or totally ignore his racism.  They clearly had agendas.

Yes a lot of AfroAmericans are socially conservative....all the more reason to ask why would they support Trump who is NOT a social conservative and not religious. 

*I'd say less than 20% DON'T hate him....lol
And of those -20% I'd say less than 5% actually SUPPORT him...the other -/+ 15% are on the fence and agree like certain aspect of him and dislike other aspects.

6 hours ago, Stefan said:

There are a lot more Blacks in these Right Wing leaning groups that many realize.

Perhaps, but they are still fringe -- not nearly representative of all Black people. Sure many of these are gun toters, but the reality is the majority of Americans do not own a gun. Almost 3/4 of American (obviously most of these white) have never even fired a gun.

If you listen to the media you'd think all white people are amassing arms to launch another civil war. The media want you on the edge of your seat and scared because that is how they make money. 

6 hours ago, Stefan said:

I didn't see any because I did not watch the coverage.  I'll read about it later or watch the coverage after journalists have thought about it for more than 5 minutes.

As far as Trump supporter go. These are people like the ones who supported the inexperienced Obama -- they just want a government that serves them.  The Obama administration bailed out wall street while millions lost their homes.  Obama helped ushered in Trump, because Trump represented the change that Obama failed to deliver. 

I believe it is simple as that.  Race is only a factor for some white people, because they have been manipulated into believing it is a factor and are too ignorant to know better.

Ignorance is one the rise as people will lose two full years of schooling before the pandemic is over.

How many white people willingly laid down their lives to defend a wealthy white man right to defend slavery, when they thought they were fighting for states' rifht or some other bullshit?

• Like 1

Troy,

I'm surprised at your description of Barack Obama as inexperienced. And you're taking issue with those who voted for him? 

No first time U.S. President has experience at being POTUS. None. So, they're all inexperienced.

Our people continue to suffer from self-inflicted wounds. 

On 1/9/2021 at 2:42 AM, Delano said:

@daniellegfny coomments?

Cute intentional typo. My thought is focusing on organizing in my community to a degree I hadn’t in a long time. I took too many things for granted and see more than just financial support is required. I also deactivated and deleted Twitter. I am working on ways to disengage on Facebook.

I also am reassessing the wisdom of associating with Black beyond a marketing interest. I have been looking at the work of Franz Fannon and am currently listening to Red Summer. 

8 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Obama was inexperience in holding an EXECUTIVE OFFICE.
His only prior experiences were that of legislation and academia.

On Facebook I am still looking for 10 things that President Obama did to help Black People. So far I have only gotten 3 and a half.

Edited by daniellegfny
Additional information

4 hours ago, Delano said:

@daniellegfny what about the actions by President Trump, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley and the protestors Capitol Building?

All three did what they were supposed to do. The rioters was a covert operation. The more information released, the more I thought of Jussie and Bubba and the Steele dossier and the same tactics being used in various George Protest by Antifa and BLM.

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Daniel

Covert operation???

How "covert" could this have been when Trump was out there clearly inciting that crowd of 30,000 + people riling them up and instructing them to go down to the Capitol and raise hell?

He said peacefully demonstrate. Infiltration has been a common practice over the last two years.

"There will be blood in the streets." -
Loretta Lynch
"Who says protests have to be peaceful?" -Chris Cuomo
"There needs to be unrest in the streets." -Ayanna Pressley
"Protesters should not let up." -
Kamala Harris
"I just don't know why there aren't uprisings all over this country.  Maybe there should be."-Nancy Pelosi
"You get out and create a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they are not welcome anymore, anywhere."-
Maxine Waters
"Go home with love and in peace.  Remember this day forever!" 
*****President Trump
Only one of these was considered violent and hateful...

The reason for such disparate and mutually exclusive view of the same event is a consequence of the corporatization of the world wide web and social media in particular.

Despite off of this technology no one really has the truth. The web has made it possible to assemble content that maps perfectly with any perspective.

People don't seems to question sources.  Even here I've seen sources cited to support an argument, but when you read the document or the original source document the point it was supposed to support is actually refuted.

The ability to see what one wants to see is so strong that reason, logic, facts, even the obvious is rendered meaningless.

Did Trump incite the rebellion?  The notion that this is debatedable is astonishing given all the information we have access to.

Collective we are too dumb to assimilate all of the information we have access to...

Daniel

Infiltration has been a common practice over the last two years.

That's like saying racists have to "infiltrate" a lynch mob...lol.

Why would people infiltrate an organization made up OF those with their mentality?

That crowd was angry, racist, and violent...no need to infiltrate or aggrevate them.  All they needed was the spark or the "go ahead" to do what they did and Agent Orange gave it to them.

Because only one of them led to violence that left over 4 people dead and millions of dollars worth of damage.

Wanna take a lucky guess WHO the prize goes to?

The head of state doesn’t have a rebellion or insurrection against himself.

That's why it's called INCITEMENT.

You don't do it YOURSELF, you get OTHERS to do it for you while you sit stand back from a far off roof top and a long black coat watching with an evil smirk on your face....lol

The Cinematography of “Skyfall” (2012) @ Evan E. Richards | James bond  skyfall, Skyfall, Roger deakins

"I'll show 'em.  I'll show everybody!"

Have y'all watched the last episode of 60 minutes? I watched it a couple of hours ago and it was a scathing, indictment of the president.

Trump's cconversation with the Georgia election officials a was inexcusable. That recording alone was damnable, but wasn't even the worst of it.

There is no reasonable explanation to justify his behavior.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Daniel

Infiltration has been a common practice over the last two years.

That's like saying racists have to "infiltrate" a lynch mob...lol.

Why would people infiltrate an organization made up OF those with their mentality?

That crowd was angry, racist, and violent...no need to infiltrate or aggrevate them.  All they needed was the spark or the "go ahead" to do what they did and Agent Orange gave it to them.

Because only one of them led to violence that left over 4 people dead and millions of dollars worth of damage.

Wanna take a lucky guess WHO the prize goes to?

The head of state doesn’t have a rebellion or insurrection against himself.

That's why it's called INCITEMENT.

You don't do it YOURSELF, you get OTHERS to do it for you while you sit stand back from a far off roof top and a long black coat watching with an evil smirk on your face....lol

The Cinematography of “Skyfall” (2012) @ Evan E. Richards | James bond  skyfall, Skyfall, Roger deakins

"I'll show 'em.  I'll show everybody!"

The Antifa/BLM cost Billions of dollars. Over 25 people died. More evidence of the disinformation campaign be waged against Trump. 

5 hours ago, Troy said:

There is no reasonable explanation to justify his behavior.

This is the normal behavior in politics. The difference is that the actions are being leaked.

4 hours ago, Delano said:

The only thing he cares about is winning and destroying his competition.

His competition has demonstrated they deserve to be crushed. 

1 hour ago, daniellegfny said:

This is the normal behavior in politics. The difference is that the actions are being leaked.

"Normal," really?

It is easy to say everyone does this without proof.

Why is Trump the only one getting caught?

Daniel

The Antifa/BLM cost Billions of dollars. Over 25 people died. More evidence of the disinformation campaign be waged against Trump. 

You quoted from Loretta Lynch, Chris Cuomo, Ayanna Pressley, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters.

NONE of the people you listed (most of whom are AfroAmericans....which I find interesting) belonged to Antifa or BLM.
Nor has any direct violence been linked to them or anything they've said.

You're trying to CONFLATE things in order to muddy the waters.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

NONE of the people you listed (most of whom are AfroAmericans....which I find interesting)

That is because it is not an original thought. @daniellegfny copied the it from the white racists he follows on social meda:

More evidence social media has done the Black community more harm than good.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Daniel

You quoted from Loretta Lynch, Chris Cuomo, Ayanna Pressley, Kamala Harris, Nancy Pelosi, and Maxine Waters.

NONE of the people you listed (most of whom are AfroAmericans....which I find interesting) belonged to Antifa or BLM.
Nor has any direct violence been linked to them or anything they've said.

You're trying to CONFLATE things in order to muddy the waters.

Kamala raised bail money 💰 for BLM

1 hour ago, Troy said:

That is because it is not an original thought. @daniellegfny copied the it from the white racists he follows on social meda:

More evidence social media has done the Black community more harm than good.

No she just took the time to compile what all America saw. We don’t have to recreate the obvious. But, because you are so focused on Trump you can’t see much of this already happened 100 years ago. You can probably search on each line and find the videos supporting them. It called curating or aggregating.

@TroyI deleted my Twitter when Trump got banned.

@daniellegfny I'm not debating that the quote were made.  My guess is that there are accurate, but curation it is not.  

Well I'm glad you deleted your Twitter account I think we all should -- seriously.

It is obvious however the quotes you posted here were copied from somewhere I doubt Anna Khait compiled them either.  I suspect it was some troll farm that churned this stuff out to to keep us at each other throats.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:00 PM, Troy said:

Stefan you make it sound like it was really a diverse group of people.  The Black men present were outliers not representative of the group which was dominated by groups like The Proud Boys,

@Troy You do know the chairman of the Proud Boys identifies as Afro-Cuban. According to reports, the "stop the steal" campaign leader is Ali Akbar, now known as Ali Alexander. He identifies as Black, Christian, and Arab... This group is somewhat diverse. What unites them is what behaviorists call "toxic masculinity." Many say they admire 45* and believe he's the most masculine president in history.

220px-Enrique_Tarrio.jpg

220px-Ali_Alexander.png

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Mel Hopkins said:

Many say they admire 45* and believe he's the most masculine president in history.

Other President’s had engaged in Mortal Combat and War. Trump only did the WWE. That’s entertainment.

1 minute ago, daniellegfny said:

Other President’s had engaged in Mortal Combat and War. Trump only did the WWE. That’s entertainment.

@Pioneer1 Blacks do not lack power today so they can be racist.

Those two men are paid PATSIES.

They are literally "sell outs" who were chosen and paid to be the the "fall guys" for Conservative White Supremacists activities.

Notice that neither of them fully identify as AfroAmericans.
Both claim to be "other" or some "special kind of negro"..lol.

What kind of Black man is named "Ali" and calls himself a Christian and Arab while promoting right-wing rhetoric???
The dude is obviously a stooge.

18 hours ago, Mel Hopkins said:

You do know the chairman of the Proud Boys identifies as Afro-Cuban.

No I did not know that.  But my point was in reaction to @Stefan's comment about the group of domestics terrorists being a group of red necks. I did not suggest that they were all red necks (what ever that means).  Agree that they come from variety of positions, but they represent a small minority of Americans and are certainly not representative of the nation as a whole -- at least that is what I believe.  

On 1/10/2021 at 3:53 AM, Stefan said:

There are thousands of Black gun lovers in the U.S. And many thousands more who just go about their lives quietly. But it's no longer a surprise that many Black Conservatives have thrown their lot in with these cretins.

I know there are a lot or Black right wingers (used to be one).  But followers of Thomas Sowell were not the people storming the capital and ransacking Pelosi's office. 

Of course there are many Black gun owners, but the desire to own a gun does not mean you are also willing to overthrow an election.

As witnessed there were some Black people who have, "thrown their lot in with these cretins."  Still these Brothers (they were all men right) are too small a number to be concerned about.  We need to bring back the drop squads on these cats.

Troy

I know there are a lot or Black right wingers (used to be one).  But followers of Thomas Sowell were not the people storming the capital and ransacking Pelosi's office. 

YOU used to be a right-winger?

Based on my limited interactions with you I find that hard to believe, lol.

How so?

8 hours ago, Troy said:

Why does everyone know so much about the Proud Boys? What have I been missing?

Your choices in social media and websites. You find what you focus on.

I first learned about them listening to AM 970 The Answer and they were talking about them and their fight with Antifa at the Manhattan Republican Club. 

@Pioneer1I am a Right Winger and a left Winger, you can throw in a right and left thigh with that order. 

I worked in defense early in my career and the republicans guaranteed large contracts.  That was before I started AALBC and read "more widely."  So I understand how greed and a narrow focus on your own self interests lead some to become fiscally conservative.

@Delano and @daniellegfny it is not a matter of reading more widely it is a matter how  the wide reading is focused.

Danielle you may be surprised to know that many years ago I learned about people like Thomas Sowell listening to right Wing radio like WABC 770 AM in NYC.  One of my favorite commentators was Bob Grant.  I also listened to 1190 AM WLIB which was diametrically opposite WABC 

@Pioneer1 over time however the right wingers stopped appealing to me because their world view completely overlooks the institutional racism which hurts Black people.  Indeed, they are the primary perpetrators of these schemes against us, and poor people regardless of color.

So while I've heard of the Proud Boys I can't invest my time doing a deep dive into their leadership and the like.  I just know they were some of those involved in the insurrection an activity which was profoundly ill-conceived.

Troy

I thought that perhaps growing up in Harlem and becoming successful while so many of those who you grew up around in the same condition didn't may have contributed to an: "I  overcame poverty and disadvantage, so why can't you?" attitude that many AfroAmerican Conservatives have.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

"I  overcame poverty and disadvantage, so why can't you?" attitude

Sure, that is an easy attitude to have, but once you learn the history it is impossible to see things that way.  I've also experienced a bout, shall we say, of financial struggle so I saw first hand how much harder life is for you when you are struggling financially. 

I also know much of the financial hardship people face is not entirely due to their behavior; their are structural problem which explain this.  Similarly, I also know that many of the people who are successful today are not that way solely based upon merit.  The discrepancy is based upon historic, systemic, and cultural racism. It will take generations to root out.  White people have only begun to see and publically acknowledge this in meaningful recently.

As your question implied even some Black people don't see it.  We still have a long way to go.

2 hours ago, Delano said:

Isn't being focused on something the opposite of taking a wide point of view?

@Delano First a lack of deep knowledge of the Proud Boys does not mean one does not read widely, so I reject the premise of the question.

The point I was trying to make is that I've read widely enough to know about the Proud Boys existence, however I have not dedicated the time to delve deeply to much more more about them as you have. 

You, in your "wide reading" have chosen to put more focus into the Proud Boys than I have.  The presumption that I don't read widely based upon that fact is flawed logic.  Wouldn't you agree?