MSinChe - the 365 game a day challenge- developer notes-query to developer

Finishing the second game was interesting. I had forgotten the addressing style and that is what took a long time. I forgot that with arrays in javascript the addressing can be applied multiple times, thus in the function for setting up the data storage i was copying the data repeatedly, thus the inefficient results.

• richardmurray changed the title to MSinChe - the 365 game a day challenge- developer notes-query to developer
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After VuaKal I find myself, at the end of my time, I have to come back to this project at a time I prescribed later in the year, though I am not publishing it. I am always open to work on this project but it will not be the main focus.

Trying to get the audio work took three weeks to merely get it to work in my testing code, and the testing code has serious errors in checking the audio tools for the mass public to use or view.

The tragedy is each of these games from a design level took minutes but acquiring the correct code to implement what was designed took longer than I liked, especially with VuaKal , near a month trying to get the correct code and I merely shoe horned a solution in the end. Though I admit I have an answer designed out.