Yummy yum...lol

Troy

Are you suggesting that reinforcing the behaviors of  SEX and REPRODUCTION doesn't serve our people well?

If we didn't objectify women and see them in a sexual manner 2 things would happen:

1. The African race would decline from lack of enough reproduction
2. While we're busy holding eachother back from "objectifying the sisters"...men from OTHER races would move in and start having sex with them

Troy

Are you sure?
The only numbers we have are those put out by Caucasians...who have a history of deception and inaccuracy when it comes to dealing with people of color in general including African people.

I have reason to believe that there are FEWER so-called "Black" people in the United States than many believe!

Look at Harlem, South Central Los Angeles, Washingon D.C. southside Chicago and other historically Black communities around the nation and how they are no longer even majority Black.  Most of them are mostly Hispanic or Caucasians have gentrified back into them.

Not sure when the last time you were in Harlem but if you looked at the children walking around, tell me if you see as many dark skinned Black children running around today as there were when YOU were a kid.

Harlem's cool kids in 1960s | Arthur tress, Black kids, Kids dance

Forget Harlem and the gentrified northern cities, and come south man you see plenty of darker skinned people.

Plus kids don't play outside like they used to.

Also I'm thinking globally; Nigeria probably has more Black people than the U.S. has white. There are probably more black people in brazil than europe's most populous country.

• Thanks 1

Troy

Well the GOOD thing about those two nations you mentioned (Nigeria and Brazil) is that unlike here in the U.S.....over there, those who are called "Black" truly ARE Black, and have very little admixture of other races.

In Latin America racial categorizing is done differently where you must be nearly ALL Black to be considered Black (El Negro).
Regardless as to how dark you are, if you have any Spanish or Portuguese ancestry you're considered THAT.

Which is why Pele wasn't considered Black in Brazil.

The GQ+A: Pelé on the World Cup, America's Chances, and Sylvester  Stallone's Goalkeeping Gifts | GQ

"You mean I'm NOT Black after all??
Yaaaaaayyyy!!"

15 hours ago, Troy said:

So then you do understand that the so-called concept of race is purely a social construct. Do you reject Brazil's designation of Pele's race?

How race is CATEGORIZED is a social construct....the actual races themselves, are not.

Do you understand what I'm saying?