Chev, Don't Confuse Me...lol...Let's Untangle This.

Chev @Chevdove

You said:

But the Assyrians [ie White Syrians] formed late at the time of the Greater Babylonian Empire times, around 2000s BC. Again, they were Separatist based on Colorism. By the time of the Roman Empire times, they became known simply as 'Syrians' but again, they still identified with the flags and symbolisms of the Original Assyrians because by the Roman Empire times, White Supremacy was dominant and the Syrians were defined in that way. They were defined as being 'White Canaanites' just like the Romans and they were somewhat related to the Romans as well. The Syrians were also called 'Syro-Phoenicians' by the Roman Empire times and this term too carries a lot of history as well that go back to the rise of the Assyrian Empire around the 600s BC when the Phoenicians [also, the Etruscans and Romans] reformed.  

But the Assyrians [ie White Syrians] formed late

Ok, so the Assyrians were the White Syrians?

Assyrians = White Syrians?

I just want to confirm and put a check next to that so I can continue.

But the Assyrians [ie White Syrians] formed late at the time of the Greater Babylonian Empire times, around 2000s BC.

Ok, now WHO was running Babylon by the time of around 500 BC?
Around the time when Jews were allegedly being held captive in Bab'il....was it the Assyrians/ "white Syrians" still, or another group primarily in charge of Bab'il?

By the time of the Roman Empire times, they became known simply as 'Syrians' but again, they still identified with the flags and symbolisms of the Original Assyrians because by the Roman Empire times, White Supremacy was dominant and the Syrians were defined in that way.

Now when you said they were known simply as "Syrians"....did they call THEMSELVS that or were the Romans calling them that or who?
In your research what exactly did they call THEMSELVES?

My research is that those people (of whatever color they were) who were often called Assyrian called themselves "Ashurian"

They were defined as being 'White Canaanites' just like the Romans and they were somewhat related to the Romans as well.

This is the first time I've heard the Romans being refered to as "White Canaanites".
How did you arrive at this conclusion or where did you hear this from?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 4:14 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But the Assyrians [ie White Syrians] formed late

Ok, so the Assyrians were the White Syrians?

Assyrians = White Syrians?

I just want to confirm and put a check next to that so I can continue.

Yes! Assyrians = White Syrians [Asshur Shem]

Ok, now WHO was running Babylon by the time of around 500 BC?
Around the time when Jews were allegedly being held captive in Bab'il....was it the Assyrians/ "white Syrians" still, or another group primarily in charge of Bab'il?

500 BCs

Again, I need to actually refer in detail to answer this question, but I will try now:

Prior to the fall of the Assyrian Empire, part of their captives were NEGROES [Black African-typed people] that they tried to keep a tight reign on because these Negroes were historically powerful and were generally known to be tall, black typed Cush Ham typed men and also another dominant group were the Negroes of Israel [NORTHERN ISRAEL] known as the Ten Tribes [ie Joseph] and both of these groups were oppressed under the Assyrians. The Ten Tribes had been overthrown in the 600s bc and they were violently overthrown; skinned alive, tied to oars in ships, dragged and forced marched into Assyrian captivity. The Assyrian forces were the ones to do the job and they were mostly Negroes too, the big huge Canaanites, Syrians [ethnic Syrians--SHUR], etc. 

Assyrian overthrow:

The Assyrians were overthrown byway of the Cush Hamites that somehow bonded with other black men, such as Canaanites but they were especially helped byway of the Medes who turned against the Assyrians. The tribe of Cushites that did the job were known in secular books as NABUPOLASSER but after they overthrew the Assyrians, they changed their name. Out of this dynasty came Nebuchadnezzar and he led the attack against the Assyrians. He became famous for his war tactics and because he always razed the cities that he overthrew. So, his people formed the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Sometimes his name would be written as 'Nebuchanrezzar' because he 'razed cities' and sometimes it is written as Nebuchadnezzar because he was 'a Nazarite' and took the ancient oath of a Nazarite. 

So Nebuchadnezzar loathed the Assyrians, and after he tore up their land, he and his people developed their empire in Babylon.

Now when you said they were known simply as "Syrians"....did they call THEMSELVS that or were the Romans calling them that or who?
In your research what exactly did they call THEMSELVES?

My research is that those people (of whatever color they were) who were often called Assyrian called themselves "Ashurian"

I think that by the Roman Empire times, the country was known as SYRIA but there were many different types of people in that country and they were probably known by other names as well. The term ASHURIAN by the Roman Empire times was probably obsolete. The name Ashur or Asshur referred to a thousand year prior and so, even at that time, there were distinct kinds of Assyrian peoples. 

This is the first time I've heard the Romans being refered to as "White Canaanites".
How did you arrive at this conclusion or where did you hear this from?

Well, again, I need to reference. But the Roman Empire historical figures are well known and definitely White.

Ancient maps and histories refer to that area as being the land of the AMORITES. So, if you reverse the name, guess what?

ROMA--AMOR

The Amorites are definitely the Biblical Canaanites. They came from the Original Canaanites whose supreme goddess is ASHTORETH-- Ash-White-- WHITE GODDESS.

The Original Canaanite Moors, Phoenicians, Kenites were obsessed with White women and so from these early times they heavily intermixed with Eastern or Asian people and eventually the Amorites became dominant. 

Chev

Thank you for that info!

I dig what you're saying about the Assyrians and Syrians but when you start equating the 10/12 tribe of Israel with Black/Negro people....now you're losing me, lol.

Well, again, I need to reference. But the Roman Empire historical figures are well known and definitely White.

Ancient maps and histories refer to that area as being the land of the AMORITES. So, if you reverse the name, guess what?

ROMA--AMOR

The Amorites are definitely the Biblical Canaanites. They came from the Original Canaanites whose supreme goddess is ASHTORETH-- Ash-White-- WHITE GODDESS.

The Original Canaanite Moors, Phoenicians, Kenites were obsessed with White women and so from these early times they heavily intermixed with Eastern or Asian people and eventually the Amorites became dominant. 

Now, I've heard the exact opposite.

Amorites = Emori (what they called themselves)

Eventually after numerous fights with the Israelites, Persians, Assyrians, ect....these Amorites/Emori left their original home of Canaan and went down into Egypt and into parts of North Africa and eventually became known as the Moors (Amoor/Black-a-Moor).

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Amorites = Emori (what they called themselves)

Yes, I absolutely agree! Years ago, my sons pediatrician name was Emejuru, and there are many other variation that define certain African names that stem from just what you wrote EMORI! But that is the key' 'Emori' would mean a Moorish origin but not 'Amori' at the time that the term MOORS became a common term. 

Today the word 'Amorite' would not be used, however, the ancient Canaanite or Phoenician script was amazing and based on the context and also the time period, the vowels identified Colorism. The Ancient Amorites were obsessed with Colorism and their history is marked by this issue. 

Again though, it is the time period that is crucial too. But for example at one point Baal mean white but Bel or 'Beelzebub' meant black 'lord of the flies', etc.

Bel worship defined Black people but after the downfall of Neo-Babylon, the term Bel came to exclusively mean 'white' and therefore the term Baal became obsolete.

Another example 'LEON', 'Cleops', 'Geo', 'Etheop' ... associated with the color bronze and LION, IONIA, was the opposite and in association with Hellenes [white Greeks]

Another example would be 'Hittites' versus 'Heth' [the Children of Heth]...

So, the Amorites or, the Original Amorites were not white but the Romans are descendants of them. At the time of the Roman Empire, the Original Amorites would be an obsolete term. By that time, the 'Blacks' that were associated with the Romans by ancestry would be known by other terms. 

On 3/13/2021 at 10:49 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Eventually after numerous fights with the Israelites, Persians, Assyrians, ect....these Amorites/Emori left their original home of Canaan and went down into Egypt and into parts of North Africa and eventually became known as the Moors (Amoor/Black-a-Moor).

I agree, however, the Roman Empire rulers were White and their forces were filled with thousands and thousands of 'Moors', Pirates, Numidians, Carians, Thracians, etc. Not all of the 'Original Phoenicians' [Moors] left that region.  As I said earlier, Syria's origins are the White Canaanite/Amorites--Romans. Julius Caesar's lineage reveals this and all of the rulers of the Roman Empire are connected to that Matrilineal system of Syria--THE DRUZES--Bee Hive culture of White, Blonde-haired, Blue-eyed women. That is why Syria was the first country that set up the Roman tax system that of the Roman decree.