Seeking Review(s) for My Action Drama Novel

Guest Kevin M. Kraft

Guest Kevin M. Kraft

Hello!

My name is Kevin M. Kraft and I am seeking a review or reviews of my faith-based action-drama, DOBORO THE BOTTLENECKER.

Thanks for your consideration. Here are the pertinent details:

TITLE: DOBORO THE BOTTLENECKER

AUTHOR: Kevin M. Kraft

GENRE: Christian, drama, action

PUBLICATION DATE: February 1st, 2020

ISBN: 979-8606050284

SYNOPSIS:

The first two books in Kevin M. Kraft's cutting-edge faith based DOBORO THE BOTTLENECKER series (Doboro the Bottlenecker: Doboro Begins and Doboro the Bottlenecker: Louder than Words) together in one electrifying volume!

After surviving a devastating assassination attempt, family man Dave Granger is spirited away to South Korea to undergo intense rehabilitation under the harsh tutelage of a martial arts master by the grace of a merciful God.S even years later, with a sterling faith born out of adversity and a wit as razor sharp as the sword concealed within his walking stick,

Granger returns to the U.S. and ekes out a modest living as a blind cigar box slide guitarist and street singer in Kansas City. But while he tries to live in peaceful anonymity, he is once again set upon by the very ruthless forces that killed his family and took his sight. unlike the first time, Doboro is by no means defenseless, having been trained in the ancient Korean art of the Sulsa warriors.

But will his uncommon faith, indomitable spirit and breathtaking combat skills, pitted against highly trained assassins, be enough to save his life, let alone that of the one person whose life is dearer to him than his own?

rb4hv7kp