Candy O Is Back At It Again......

Looks like my girl Candy O is back at it again!

Fox News guest Candace Owens claims Meghan isn’t Black enough to be a victim of racism

Candace Owens Calls Meghan Markle's Claims About Her and Son Archie's  Racist Treatment 'Ridiculous' - Up News Info

During an appearance on Fox News, conservative activist Candace Owens said that Meghan Markle is not Black enough to have been a victim of racism.

In an interview on Sean Hannity’s show on Wednesday night, Ms Owens, who is Black, gave her opinion on a number of the talking points from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Ms Owens called Ms Markle a “typical leftist narcissist” and said that she had seen the “traditional” British royal family, and then decided “to call it racist”.

During an appearance on Fox News, conservative activist Candace Owens said that Meghan Markle is not Black enough to have been a victim of racism.

In an interview on Sean Hannity’s show on Wednesday night, Ms Owens, who is Black, gave her opinion on a number of the talking points from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Ms Owens called Ms Markle a “typical leftist narcissist” and said that she had seen the “traditional” British royal family, and then decided “to call it racist”.

In addition to Sean Hannity, hosts Tucker Carlson, Greg Gutfeld, Maria Bartiromo and Ainsely Earnhardt have all scoffed at the duchess’ claims.

On his Tuesday night show, Mr Carlson also called Ms Markle a narcissist and a “manipulative opportunist” — he ignored her statements about racism and mental health.

In her interview with Oprah, Ms Markle had talked about her suffering from suicidal thoughts, her unfair treatment in the press, and that a member of the royal family had expressed concern about the possible darkness of her son’s skin.

In a tweet on 8 March, Ms Owens made similar accusations to those she made on Fox News: “Meghan Markle is less than 25% black. Her son is less than 12% black,” she wrote.

“Her and Harry implying that everything that happened to them is because of her blackness is a sickening level of scapegoating.”

Given Ms Markle’s ancestry — her father is of northwest European heritage, and her mother is descended from slaves in Georgia — it was unclear how Ms Owen arrived at these percentages.

People were quick to point out the discrepancy on Twitter, accusing her of making up rules to prop up her attack on the couple.

“With racism you only need 1%” one person tweeted.

“I find it so interesting how you repeatedly turn yourself inside out insulting, blaming, scapegoating, and ridiculing other black women. Way to have a sister’s back,” wrote another Twitter user.

Ms Owens also defended Piers Morgan who quit Good Morning Britain on Tuesday after being dressed down on air by a co-presenter about his comments regarding Ms Markle’s discussion of her mental health.

More than 41,000 complaints were filed by members of the public regarding Mr Morgan, and Ms Markle added a personal complaint.

Ms Owens said Mr Morgan was “calling her [Ms Markle] out for the blatant lies that she’s told”.

“For her to put in this phone call to have his voice silenced because she is unhappy with the press about her … she’s a typical leftist narcissist,” she said.

Ms Owens added: “Why aren’t we allowed to have an opinion anymore without people telling us, ‘Your opinion is no longer safe’? It’s dangerous.”

Fox News guest Candace Owens claims Meghan isn’t Black enough to be a victim of racism | The Independent

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:rolleyes:  Candy, Candy, Candy.....

She's obviously being used by Sean Hannity and the rest of her fellow right-wing colleagues to be an "attack dog" and do the dirty work for Caucasian men who don't want to appear racist themselves.  Why else would a Black woman jump into a matter that doesn't even concern her just to attack another AfroAmerican woman and defend the British monarchy?

But I think she DOES has a a bit of a point.
Although she's an AfroAmerican, Meghan Markle doesn't appear to be Black and neither does her child based on what I've seen of both of themld.

55 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But I think she DOES has a a bit of a point.

That is funny that you would say this because as I was reading the article I kept saying to myself this sounds exactly like @Pioneer1 would say.

First, I could give a rat’s ass about Megan Markel and the riyal family. That said, the whole thing with Candice and our comments are profoundly absurd on several levels.

59 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

“Meghan Markle is less than 25% black. Her son is less than 12% black,”

This statement, for example, makes no sense, but it is a classic Pioneerism.

Troy

You don't understand how someone can be 1/4 (25%) Black?

It sounds like simple mathematics to me.

And if THEY are only a quarter Black and they have an offspring with someone with NO Black ancestry...then that offspring could logically be half of that (between 12% and 13%).

I said COULD be because genes aren't always spread evenly in one's offspring.

You can have one child with dark skin and straight hair and another with light skin and kinky hair.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It sounds like simple mathematics to me.

Yeah that’s the problem it’s not simple mathematics. Your insistence that this simple is why you fail to perceive complexity or nuance.

Candy can not look at someone and determine the undeterminable. To then make value judgements about any conclusions she draws is fruit of the same stupid tree.

Troy

You're already biased against her conclusions about race because YOU don't want to accept the validity of multiple races which is a key element in understanding her statement.

Although I've finally gotten you to admit that multiple races DO EXIST (despite your simultaneously denials) you still reject the validity of this belief.

If you don't believe there are multiple races in fact, then you certainly won't believe that a person can be only a percentage or portion of one.

So your pre-conceived prejudices are clouding your ability to properly comprehend her assertions.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You're already biased against her conclusions about race because YOU don't want to accept the validity of multiple races

Dude, accepting the fact of a single race is not biased.

@Pioneer1, can you make a distinction between the genetic reality of a single human race that science has proven and the false idea of multiple races which racists created to elevate themselves of darker skinned people?

Why do you cling to this racist idea so fervently?

Troy

Dude, accepting the fact of a single race is not biased.

It is if you disagree with the fact that OTHER races also exist along WITH that single race.

When it comes to the issue of race, your judgement is SKEWED...distorted...and I have to keep that in mind, lol.

can you make a distinction between the genetic reality of a single human race that science has proven and the false idea of multiple races which racists created to elevate themselves of darker skinned people?

Can I make that distinction?
If it were INDEED a reality....ofcourse I could.
I can even do it in concept.
But it's not a fact of this reality.

The facts is.... multiple races exist INDEPENDENT of the creations or opinions that racist have about them.

Why do you cling to this racist idea so fervently?

I accept the truth...even if I don't agree with it.
You should learn to do the same, lol.