Black People Wrote the Bible. How many of You are aware of this FACT?

Troy

You can’t make up your own definition of science and use it to reject science. You have previously rejected science because white people are in it.

If you disagree with MY definition of science, then what is YOUR definition of science?

I didn't say I reject science because White people are in it.
I didn't say I rejected science AT ALL.

Show me the quote where I said I "rejected science"!

When I said the “world” I was talking about the planet earth, Not some concept. So do you believe that the planet earth is flat?

Lol...well you should have said "Earth", not world.
Two different words with two different definitions.

And NO, I don't believe the Earth is flat.
I believe (though I don't know it) that it's round.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you disagree with MY definition of science, then what is YOUR definition of science?

Your definition of science is irrelevant. So is mine.  If you want the definition of science simply look it up.  It is the definition I use, not my own and certainly not yours. 

If you wanna nitpick; if you believe the Earth is "round" then you may still believe it is flat. 

The planet Earth is spherical, an oblate spheroid.  In fact, you could roughly calculate the circumference of the Earth with simple observation you can make on your own -- Science!

Troy

What you call "nitpicking" is actually called being ACCURATE.

Simply trusting in the work and findings of OTHER PEOPLE instead of verifying things for yourself isn't the best way to acquire ACCURATE information.

It's good for joining a new religion.
It's not a very good habit if you want to secure accurate information for yourself and solve problems.

If accuracy were your goal, you would demonstrate it more often in your own communication. 😉

Seriously, when I asked you if you thought the world were flat did you really believe I was talking about the financial world?

Are you 100% convinced that the planet Earth is spherical?

On 4/18/2021 at 2:05 PM, Pioneer1 said:

After being enslaved and exploited, our people were indoctrinated with Christianity and told the lie that "The Bible" was the word of God when it really was just the English translation of a collection of books written by men....and those men weren't Black.

@Pioneer1 here you go again, giving White people credit for ancient script. 

You are so wrong. The Bible was written by Black people; Black men. 

Ancient script has been 'blasphemed' as Jesus said, but today, we can confirm what has been blasphemed and what has not. 

America would not Separate from the Bible on July 4, 1776 if it was written by them. That makes no sense at all.

I've found a replacement.  I believe in and trust in The SUPREME BEING.

But you have no script to confirm 'the Supreme Being' that you believe in which is no better than an ape. @Pioneer1 script and communication are important attributes that separate modern mankind from apes. 

ou KNOW that book wasn't written by God, but by other men and contains numerous contradictions

No it does not. You just believe in the false interpretations of White people and in that @Pioneer1 you are promoting a White Supremacist movement to strike the very ancient scriptures written by Black kings. You are doing the work of White Supremacist. You are their tool when you attack ancient scriptures and the false interpretations of White Supremacist. If you don't believe that the Black man had that much brilliance that they could develop script, that is your right, but you should at least present your attack on the ancient scriptures that you question. 

On 4/18/2021 at 9:13 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Ask yourself an intelligent question:

Why does "God" need a mark to identify the people He created?

The SUPREME BEING knows Everything!   ALL KNOWING.

There is no need for a marker to identify anyone or anything.
That's the thinking of a human being, because a human being wrote the book.

You've gotta be kidding. @Pioneer1 Modern Human beings have SCIENTIFIC 'MARKERS'!!!-- that make them distinct from the earlier hominids. Yes, the Creator MARKED his creation and this is verified scientifically. Human beings that are men of God wrote the book about MARKERS and how the Creator MARKED his creation. Human beings that are not connect to the Creator did not write anything initially! You give the White man too much credit.

On 4/18/2021 at 9:13 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Are you telling me that instead of doing it Himself, God decided to use Caucasians to curse and punish them?

Why????

Why do you think God would use another race who are JUST AS IF NOT MORE SINFUL than the Africans to punish Africans?

Okay, I'm done reading any further. @Pioneer1 If Black people obsess over White people, welcome them into their lands and their beds, if I were God, I would not worry about punishing Black people! LOL! Black people became overthrown by the people they obsessed over, that is adequate punishment! Yes, God decided to use 'White Caucasians' and other types of Black people as well to curse and punish!!! Yes He did. LOL.

Why do you think we as African American DOS went through 400+ years of oppression here in America!? 

Troy

If accuracy were your goal, you would demonstrate it more often in your own communication.

What have I said that was INaccurate?

Seriously, when I asked you if you thought the world were flat did you really believe I was talking about the financial world?

I wasn't sure WHICH world you were speaking of, but the definition of world remains the same regardless.
The "world" is a concept...a collection of symptoms.
It's not the same as a planet so it has no physical shape.

Chev

here you go again, giving White people credit for ancient script.

But we're not talking about ancient script, we're talking about the King James Bible which was written in 1611....that's not ancient.

You are so wrong. The Bible was written by Black people; Black men. 

Were the Popes of Rome, King James, Guttenberg and those who helped them write the Bible "Black men"???
I thought they were all Europeans.

Ancient script has been 'blasphemed' as Jesus said, but today, we can confirm what has been blasphemed and what has not. 

Are you saying that the Bible is a blasphemed version of ancient script?
If so....this may be true...but it raises the question as to why our people should believe in or even read a book that is obviously blasphemous and not the original ancient.

But you have no script to confirm 'the Supreme Being' that you believe in which is no better than an ape.

But wouldn't the ape...who simply follows nature...be in better shape (sh-ape) than the human who believes in a blasphemous corrupted script that deviated from the ancient?

Some say it's better not to believe in ANYTHING than to believe in a lie.

If you don't believe that the Black man had that much brilliance that they could develop script, that is your right, but you should at least present your attack on the ancient scriptures that you question. 

I'm not attacking ancient scriptures, because you haven't produced any for me.
Show me this "ancient scripture".

You give the White man too much credit.

You said: 

"Yes, God decided to use 'White Caucasians' and other types of Black people as well to curse and punish!!! Yes He did. LOL."

But you accuse ME of giving White folks credit???
So it's your belief that God would use people who are just as if not more evil and wicked to punish OTHER people?
And part of this punishment is lynching them, enslaving them, killing their children, lying to them, and forcing them to worship  images of people with blonde hair as "angels" and "gods"???
You believe God sanctioned that?

Okay, I'm done reading any further.

Well you shouldn't have.
I gave you a "shout out" 👍  a few posts later, lol.

On 4/28/2021 at 9:16 AM, Pioneer1 said:

But we're not talking about ancient script, we're talking about the King James Bible which was written in 1611....that's not ancient.

@Pioneer1 You know better than that-- Deception coming from you. You know it was not written 'out of the blue' so-to-speak' in 1611 but it was translated from older scripts and that translation was published in `1611. 

"...  it raises the question as to why our people should believe in or even read a book that is obviously blasphemous and not the original ancient."

YEAH! LOL! Everything you believe in now and everything that you are doing now, regarding your writing and speaking in English is based on White people bringing you script. So you are no different than anyone else here in this American slave experience. @Pioneer1 You are not suppose to attack people on their beliefs, -- respectful dialogue -- yes, but that is not what you are doing. BTW, who is that icon in your signature; I have been meaning to ask you. Is that you or is it a religious leader? I know that you have shared your religious beliefs in a past post and once, you said something to me, but I don't remember everything. I know that I respect your religious beliefs but, your attack against Black Christians is totally wrong. 

...and forcing them to worship  images of people with blonde hair as "angels" and "gods"???
You believe God sanctioned that?

You know history well enough to know better than that. You posted a reference where Louis farrakhan said that the origin of his religion is a White woman!!! and his religious origins are from the Caucasus so, don't put that lie on God. Black people have their own free will and they choose to worship idols of which God is against. Black people want God to deliver them after they have abused humanity and that is unbelievable. 

"So it's your belief that God would use people who are just as if not more evil and wicked to punish OTHER people?"

I have already responded to this! White people are not 'more evil' than Black people. White Supremacy is a concept and this whole world is guilt of it, not just White people. If Black people obsess and idolize certain humans because they are White or fair skinned, then welcome them into their civilizations and inter-breed and then become overthrown by these people, why should God keep delivering Black Africans over and over again. What makes Black people better than White people? 

Well you shouldn't have.
I gave you a "shout out" 👍  a few posts later, lol.

Okay, so i will skim over a little more, but this topic is not going well imo. I've heard of Energy before and although, I did not read into much of what he wrote, I don't actually agree with all that he initially wrote. 

On 4/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, Troy said:
On 4/23/2021 at 8:59 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I admit my errors when they are CLEARLY SHOWN to me.

That statement defies credulity as you consistently reject the findings of the scientific community, on race, medicine, genetics, climate change, geology, etc...

HA!!! Thank you! @Troy

@Pioneer1 I highly appreciate you shout out about a past post that you commented on about my research. But as Troy points out, even in this thread, you show that you reject certain elements of references in certain post that are proven and confirmed. 

On 4/23/2021 at 9:29 AM, Troy said:

The statement @Energy made, "European colonisation saved us from many of the terrible practices we the natives were practising, which included Slavery, Cannibalism and Human Sacrifice." is a classic racist troll talking point.  It is rather odd he would write that.  Are trolls becoming that much more sophisticated?

Idk @Troy I don't agree with that comment at all, however, I've heard a lot of Africans who come over here speak along those same lines! So, I don't think that statement makes him a troll, imo. But I just recently had to sit in on a teacher, a Mastered Degreed European American woman teach the subject of 'Initiation Rites' and she chose to use 3 examples of AFrican cultures and Asiaitis; [1] whipping match [2] facial tatoos etc. and the film was violent and she had to stop it in the middle. The students were guided to feel how wonderful our American culture is to be rescued from that type of existence. So, there are a lot of African American DOS that feel the way Energy does too. Slave Mentality. It makes me cringe with anger though, because I know that the certain African tribes she showed developed these practices due to the shock of being tortured due to the White Colonial movement that went into the heart of Africa continually, a time that goes way back 1000s of years ago to the Roman Empire times when the Romans used 'Black' gladiators like 'the THRACIANS' and etc. to fight and  be mutilated in the Roman Coliseum. The Romans went into the heart of AFrica to get elephants and slaves, etc. So a lot of these crazy initation rites stem from White Supremacy!--not Black-on-Black Hatred only.

On 4/19/2021 at 8:04 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Infact, in the very Bible you believe in it talks about Solomon who is described as being a White man (not Black) and it mentions how he put the native Canaanites (those who weren't slaughtered) to work on building the temple.

And here, in this very thread, you put out lies and reject even the Biblical script that states Solomon was a Black skinned, very black skinned Hebrew Israelite man! See @Pioneer1 even if you are wrong, you would rather support White Supremacy than to back off and leave other people's religions alone. Even @Stefan, told you that Solomon was black. It is Black like you, not White Supremacist, that constantly kick against Black intelligence and ancient Black civilizations. You are the one that introduces strange 'racist concepts' that go against the Black African presence in ancient Biblical scriptures. I posted some research about this topic of Solomon who, in his own words defined himself as being very black skinned, however, I did not complete the research because it is so much. Just as the Bible states, Solomon was extremely wise and he captured his writings on a scientific basis in many ways, and it would take a lot to write about how he did this. But since you want to constantly make the White Supremacist Movement feel so good about blaspheming the Bible and 'as Jesus said' stealing the inheritance of the Original Hebrew Israelites, I will make an attempt to write more about how Solomon identified himself as being a very black skinned man, the son of David, that he was. And furthermore, those people in Lebanon were not Black Canaanites at that time, the ones in power. Just at the very scriptures state about that man, I think his name was Hiram, the 'abomination of Zidon' was 'Ashteroth'--those Canaanites were not a dominant Black Canaanite people at that time. 

Pioneer, you constantly engage in Religious Bullying. 

Chev

You know better than that-- Deception coming from you. You know it was not written 'out of the blue' so-to-speak' in 1611 but it was translated from older scripts and that translation was published in `1611. 

Ok...now do you have or have you read THOSE ancient scripts it was translated from???

BTW, who is that icon in your signature;

That's not me...lol...I didn't come out of the old Black-n-white days.

That's a picture of a gentleman by the name A.G. Gaston

A. G. Gaston (1892-1996) •

An early AfroAmerican multi-millionaire who was one of the richest men (of any race) in America at his time.  Even during segregation he owned an insurance company, funeral home, hotel, construction firm, and a number of other businesses in Alabama.

Infact, Martin Luther King Jr. used to stay in one of his hotels when he visited Birmingham Alabama.

Very admirable brother.

I know that you have shared your religious beliefs in a past post and once, you said something to me, but I don't remember everything. I know that I respect your religious beliefs but, your attack against Black Christians is totally wrong. 

I believe in and Worship The SUPREME BEING.
I don't have a religion outside of the seeking and acceptance of TRUTH.

But I have to make sure it's TRUTH before believing it, and not just mere rhetoric and mythology passed down from one generation to the next.

You posted a reference where Louis farrakhan said that the origin of his religion is a White woman!!! and his religious origins are from the Caucasus so, don't put that lie on God.

Huh??????

Black people have their own free will and they choose to worship idols of which God is against. Black people want God to deliver them after they have abused humanity and that is unbelievable. 

Not all Black people did or continue to do this.
Why would millions of Black people be enslaved and punished for something only SOME of them did?
That doesn't seem fair.

Why would CHILDREN be born enslaved and used as alligator bait by wicked racists in Louisiana swaps for something they didn't do?

I have already responded to this! White people are not 'more evil' than Black people. White Supremacy is a concept and this whole world is guilt of it, not just White people. If Black people obsess and idolize certain humans because they are White or fair skinned, then welcome them into their civilizations and inter-breed and then become overthrown by these people, why should God keep delivering Black Africans over and over again. What makes Black people better than White people? 

I'm not sure of any of that.

However I've began to reason that many Black people continue to experiences oppression and cruelty for reasons that have little to do with religion or any evil they may have done....but they simple aren't smart enough to figure their way out of it.

Most people who are slaves or oppressed period are probably in that condition because they weren't smart enough to either turn the tables on their oppressors or avoid oppression in the first place.

The British colonized many African and Asian nations.
They TRIED to maintain the American colony but American Caucasians figured out a way to fight back and throw off the shackles of their British colonizers.

But as Troy points out, even in this thread, you show that you reject certain elements of references in certain post that are proven and confirmed. 

That's because much of what you and he calls "proven" and "confirmed" are neither.

It's merely information that Caucasians have come to a consensus upon....and forced others to agree with.

Outside of math...most of what you're taught in these colleges and universities isn't real education but FORCED consensus that you have to agree to and repeat in order to graduate.
You don't really KNOW if what they taught you was true or not.

And here, in this very thread, you put out lies and reject even the Biblical script that states Solomon was a Black skinned, very black skinned Hebrew Israelite man! 

The Bible doesn't state that Solomon was Black.
I've explained to you several times that that verse wasn't Solomon talking but Solomon's LOVER singing a poem about herself.

She was telling the daughters of Jerusalem not to look down on her because she was dark skinned.  She called herself Black and beautiful and described Solomon as having White skin with Black hair.

Pioneer, you constantly engage in Religious Bullying. 

Lol, you better.....be quiet before I find MAURICE and invite him to join the conversation.
It would be something if he was still working in that restaurant washing dishes.

Troy

I don't think  you can produce ANY statement that I have made that was definately proven to be inaccurate....that I haven't realized and corrected already once it was pointed out and otherwise proven to me.

Again, don't confuse opinions and mere 2nd and 3rd hand informtion given by Caucasians as "knowledge" or "proven science".

One of the reasons this virus is so out of control around the planet is because too many people of color put their faith in Western so-called "science" instead of putting in a sincere effort to secure FACTS.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2021 at 3:02 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Lol, you better.....be quiet before I find MAURICE and invite him to join the conversation.
It would be something if he was still working in that restaurant washing dishes.

LOL! I gotta go to work so, I will come back to this post soon hopefully.

But guess what!? You know that young man that was killed last week by the police in Pasquatank county? Anthony Brown Jr. There was a funeral and protest for him a few hours ago, yesterday. That was the very county that my story was in! Remember what I said about it being 'like a town where you got the feeling that Blacks were pretty much made to know that we had to stay in our place...'. Yeah, Elizabeth City, NC--Pasquatank county. 

6 hours ago, Chevdove said:

LOL! I gotta go to work so, I will come back to this post soon hopefully.

But guess what!? You know that young man that was killed last week by the police in Pasquatank county? Anthony Brown Jr. There was a funeral and protest for him a few hours ago, yesterday. That was the very county that my story was in! Remember what I said about it being 'like a town where you got the feeling that Blacks were pretty much made to know that we had to stay in our place...'. Yeah, Elizabeth City, NC--Pasquatank county. 

Free Photo | Frightened scared black man stares with popped eyes, witnesses  disaster, gasps from shock, opens mouth widely, wears green jumper

"Say what????"

What a crazy coincidence.

I was looking at that place on the map and it's almost right on the Atlantic ocean.

I used to live in North Carolina....in Charlotte.
I actually had a pretty good time the little while I was there and didn't have any negative experiences, but like I said I stayed in the larger city and away from the more rural areas.

Based on what I saw in the short time I was there, the BIGGEST threat to race relations in North Carolina weren't the people born and raised there....it came from Northerners from places like New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania who were relocating down there in very large numbers and poisoning the atmosphere with their hostile and overly aggressive demeanors.

One of the reasons I moved to the South was to get away from the negative and aggressive attitudes of the people up North.
But when I started running into more and more people from the North in these states....I said I might as well STAY up here, lol.

On 5/4/2021 at 7:17 AM, Pioneer1 said:

What a crazy coincidence.

For real!!!

On 5/4/2021 at 7:17 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Based on what I saw in the short time I was there, the BIGGEST threat to race relations in North Carolina weren't the people born and raised there....it came from Northerners

Yes, I've gotten that feeling, not only in NC but in certain 'other' areas in the south as well. 

Not all Black people did or continue to do this.
Why would millions of Black people be enslaved and punished for something only SOME of them did?
That doesn't seem fair.

Why would CHILDREN be born enslaved and used as alligator bait by wicked racists in Louisiana swaps for something they didn't do?

Well, these questions need to be addressed more and more in order to better understand why this has/is happening. I need some time to reflect on these question, however, my first response would be to understand the basis of REPRODUCTION. No matter whether our ancestors were either positive or negative, as their offspring we become recipients of the actions and it's unavoidable. It is just the nature of reproduction, I would suppose. Of course there are other answers. 

They TRIED to maintain the American colony but American Caucasians figured out a way to fight back and throw off the shackles of their British colonizers.

This is because the American Colonist set up slavery and this was the very way that they 'figured out' to throw off the shackles of their British colonizers. 

The Bible doesn't state that Solomon was Black.

Yes it does.

She called herself Black and beautiful and described Solomon as having White skin with Black hair.

@Pioneer1 That sounds crazy and you are not even using common sense. I hope to have time to share more about this but for now, I just want to state the obvious;

At that time span, it would be ridiculous to believe that there was A WHITE MAN, a king over a civilization, in ancient times and in that area of the world in love with a VERY BLACK SKINNED WOMAN! You are not thinking. That makes no sense at all. You would not even see this today!--Someone with the complexion of Oprah Winfrey or Michelle Obama, as the queen over a civilization headed up by a White man! 

Today, there are several 'inter-racial' couples where the man is White and the woman is Black but not in the highest position of the government will you see a dark skinned Black woman as a leading lady UNLESS THE WOMAN IS FAIR SKINNED. 

Kamehameha's offspring was indeed married to a White man in the colonial times, but she was completely exploited! --and then the Original people of that culture was eventually completely suppressed. 

Chev

Yes, I've gotten that feeling, not only in NC but in certain 'other' areas in the south as well.

I've stayed around the South.
I've stayed in Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, ect...
There's an issue with people from the North and California coming down South bringing their "attitudes" with them to otherwise slow and quiet areas, but I seem to especially notice this on Eastcoast southern states like the Carolinas and Georgia especially.

I used to live in Atlanta and you might as well live in New York or Philadelphia because over half of the people in the Atlanta area is from there anyway.
And they all sound like Mike Tyson or Spike Lee...lol.

No matter whether our ancestors were either positive or negative, as their offspring we become recipients of the actions and it's unavoidable. 

I've heard other people say this because it SOUNDS good and is simplistic, but if you think about it it's not very just or logical.
If people are VICTIMS and are harmed by the hands of another because of what their parents did, then ones the harm is done the price should be PAID.
It doesn't make sense than the CHILDREN and GRAND CHILDREN and GREAT GRAND CHILDREN of the victim should continue to also be victimized.

Exactly when does the price get paid in full?

If the first or second generation is punished, it seems like it would be justice that the generations born afterwards should be born guilt free.

his is because the American Colonist set up slavery and this was the very way that they 'figured out' to throw off the shackles of their British colonizers. 

The American colonists didn't set up slavery, the British set it up...like they set it up in other nations.
The American colonists just MAINTAINED what the British already started after they won their independence from the British.
Kind of like a wife will keep the family dog after divorcing her husband.  Both of them owned the dog during the marriage, she just inherited it.

That sounds crazy and you are not even using common sense. I hope to have time to share more about this but for now, I just want to state the obvious;

At that time span, it would be ridiculous to believe that there was A WHITE MAN, a king over a civilization,

This is the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 8-13 from the KJV:

8  I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, if ye find my beloved, that ye tell him, that I am sick of love.

9  What is thy beloved more than another beloved, O thou fairest among women? what is thy beloved more than another beloved, that thou dost so charge us?

10  My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

11  His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

12  His eyes are as the eyes of doves by the rivers of waters, washed with milk, and fitly set.

13  His cheeks are as a bed of spices, as sweet flowers: his lips like lilies, dropping sweet smelling myrrh.

I quoted multiple verses so that you can see the entire thing in context and understand that this is a woman singing about a MAN (her lover).

She is describing her lover's physical features and what she finds attractive about him.

She clearly describes her lover as being WHITE and RUDDY (reddish and blushing).

There is only ONE MAN who is the subject of this song...and that man is Solomon.
Given this is called the Song of Solomon, who else could she be singing about?

Today, there are several 'inter-racial' couples where the man is White and the woman is Black but not in the highest position of the government will you see a dark skinned Black woman as a leading lady UNLESS THE WOMAN IS FAIR SKINNED. 

She wasn't Solomon's Queen...she was one of Solomon's lovers, which is what she has been singing about in her songs.
She was indeed a Queen, but not of Israel.
She had her own Queendom down in a place called Sheba which is today called Yemen and Ethiopia.  

On 5/6/2021 at 9:30 AM, Pioneer1 said:

If the first or second generation is punished, it seems like it would be justice that the generations born afterwards should be born guilt free.

Yes, I think this is the position of many White people whose ancestors benefitted from chattel slavery. They feel that they are guilt free. 

10  My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

11  His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

@Pioneer1 The term 'white' in the KJV is italicized!!! The term 'ruddy' means 'reddish-brown'!!! The very next verse refers to a malefactor with BUSHY HAIR!!! LOL!

I explained this before! There is no such human on this earth that is both White Caucasian with NAPPY [BUSHY] hair!!! White people don't have nappy hair! The term 'LOCKS' reinforces the term 'bushy' or 'curly' to confirm the DNA of the ancient people being described. I explained this before that Solomon [as you state] is the author of this book as is the first line of the very book. However, his wife, 'the very Black skinned maiden' is also part authorship in this book as she writes about Solomon. 

But, as I stated before, Chapter 5, the verses that you are referring to, is a TRANSITION chapter, and Solomon, is writing this book in his old age. Solomon is now writing about the future, a time when he, as 'THE BELOVED' will be dead, and then another greater BELOVED will come to comfort the daughters of Israel. I told you this before. The term 'white' is italicized and refers to 'purity'. The Greatest Beloved is pure. Ruddy does not mean 'blushing', it means 'reddish brown' and this is also how David was described. David was not 'blushing all  of his life! LOL. David was a ruddy man--he had a reddish-brown type of complexion. 

Solomon wrote that the Greatest Beloved would be reddish-brown with black 'locks'--bushy-typed hair which is the hallmark of African traits.

She was indeed a Queen, but not of Israel.

In the very book you are referring to, she is definitely described to be Israel and linked to Joseph.

Yes, Solomon had many queens and lovers. But this one, this black skinned virgin, Abishag, is the basis of his entire book of Songs of Solomon. She would not be just a mere lover; that makes no sense! Solomon, a king over Israel writing about a virgin lover and not elevating her to be his queen! lol. God forbid. 

Chev

The term 'white' in the KJV is italicized!!! The term 'ruddy' means 'reddish-brown'!!! 

Let's go to the dictionary to see what the word means then:

Definition of ruddy
1: having a healthy reddish color

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ruddy 

As you can see, the term "ruddy" is another term for red or reddish in complexion
Which is the actual color of most Caucasians or people commonly called "white".

Why red-faced men turn a woman's head: Girls can't resist a healthy glow  like Prince Harry's, say scientists | Daily Mail Online

The word "brown" is no where in the definition, stop playing....

There is no such human on this earth that is both White Caucasian with NAPPY [BUSHY] hair!!! White people don't have nappy hair! 

Bushy means thick and unkempt, no more...no less.
Not "nappy".
You're adding words again.

But this one, this black skinned virgin, Abishag, is the basis of his entire book of Songs of Solomon. 

Is the name "Abishaq" even IN the book Songs of Solomon?
If not, how can you be so sure this is the woman who it's about?

We want to enter an era of TRUTH and FACTS, Chev.
If you can't PROVE it with sound evidence then sometimes it's best not to mention it, lest you CONFUSE the people.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The word "brown" is no where in the definition, stop playing....

@Pioneer1 Anyone can see the rest of the definition for the term 'ruddy' that you left out. You only put "1." of the Webster definition. WOW!--You want to be right so badly that you are being deceptive. 

As you can see, the term "ruddy" is another term for red or reddish in complexion
Which is the actual color of most Caucasians or people commonly called "white".

LOL! So WOW again, you are implying here, that people of African descent and/or BROWN people cannot display a 'RED' hue, only White people. @Pioneer1 

Bushy means thick and unkempt, no more...no less.
Not "nappy".
You're adding words again.

Anyone can understand the definition of 'bushy', 'nappy', 'wooly' hair, but yes, many people may believe too, the Bushy hair is 'bad'/unkempt hair. Nevertheless, White Caucasian people do NOT have naturally 'bushy' hair. Everyone on this earth, however, can have 'unkempt hair'.

We want to enter an era of TRUTH and FACTS, Chev.
If you can't PROVE it with sound evidence then sometimes it's best not to mention it, lest you CONFUSE the people.

Again, @Pioneer1 You are being very disrespectful. I have presented truth and facts. All of the terms here are defined based on a scientific basis and I have presented many references in other threads on these very topics. 

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary 

History and Etymology for red

Adjective

Middle English red, rede, reed, going back to Old English rēad, going back to Germanic *rauđa- (whence also Old Frisian rād, rōd "red, yellow," Old Saxon rōd "red," Middle Dutch root, rood, Old High German rōt, Old Norse rauðr, Gothic rauþs), going back to Indo-European *h1rou̯dh-o-, whence also Old Irish rúad "reddish brown, dark red," Welsh rhudd "red, tawny," Latin rūfus (from a dialect or another Italic language, with -f- for expected -b-), Lithuanian raũdas "red-brown, reddish," Russian dialect rúdyj "blood-red," Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian rûd "reddish brown"; from a suffixed zero-grade form *h1rudh-ro-, Old Norse roðra "blood," Latin ruber "red," Tocharian B ratre, Greek erythrós, Sanskrit rudhiráḥ "red, bloody"

English Language Learners Definition of red

(Entry 1 of 2)

having the color of blood

reddish brown or reddish orange in color

of a person's face pink because of embarrassment, anger, etc.

Red | Definition of Red by Merriam-Webster

King David Had Reddish Brown Skin (Ruddy)

Part of the confusion surrounding the word “ruddy” is that what is being taught has it’s origins in British Israelism. Ruddy has never referred to blushing white skin or sunburned…

Article by קום לחיה

King David Had Reddish Brown Skin (Ruddy) | Ancient hebrew, European art, King david (pinterest.com)

Chev

Anyone can see the rest of the definition for the term 'ruddy' that you left out. You only put "1." of the Webster definition. WOW!--You want to be right so badly that you are being deceptive. 

Well, if you think I'm being deceptive then SHOW US the rest of the definitions from Webster's Dictionary.
Let's see if it contains the word "brown" in any of them.

LOL! So WOW again, you are implying here, that people of African descent and/or BROWN people cannot display a 'RED' hue, only White people.

It's not about what African people can or can't display, it's about the meaning of the word RUDDY.  It clearly means REDDISH or  BLUSHING

Anyone can understand the definition of 'bushy', 'nappy', 'wooly' hair, but yes, many people may believe too, the Bushy hair is 'bad'/unkempt hair. Nevertheless, White Caucasian people do NOT have naturally 'bushy' hair. Everyone on this earth, however, can have 'unkempt hair'.

Thanks for the cosmetology lesson, but it was unnecessary...lol.

The only thing we are concerned with here is does BUSHY = NAPPY.
And it doesn't.
And you haven't proven that it does.

As for the term ruddy.
Again, it means reddish or blushing....period.

The definition is clear.
And to make it even CLEARER if you go to the Hebrew Bible and look up the verse in Hebrew itself for the DIRECT TRANSLATION you will see that it's talking about WHITE and RED mixed together.

wə·’ā·ḏō·wm   ṣaḥ  dō·w·ḏî  

and red    [is] white  My beloved

https://biblehub.com/interlinear/songs/5.htm 

Awdom (Adam) means red, ruddy, pink, blushing......which is the color of most Caucasians (white people).

You can either accept it or reject it, but the truth HAS BEEN presented to you.

On 4/23/2021 at 8:59 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I haven't heard an African talk like that before, even the ones who dye their hair blonde, get online, and ask for wealthy men from Europe to come and marry them and get them out of poverty don't talk like that.

It sounded kind of odd.

Not sure if you remember when he first came on, but at first he didn't have a picture in his avatar.  That picture of a Black man was introduced later on after he had posted 6 or 7 times.
But perhaps he really IS a brother who just thinks like that.

@Pioneer1  “they seem like a catfish troll who didn’t expect you to show up the way you did.  But I agree  that line gave “them” away. -

The catfish trolls come in with a topic the target group will likely gravitate too - and they will gain confidence and then hit with some bull”like this… “They” appeared to be grooming the discussion group to believe something that would make us feel less than.  

But you handled “them” in away they didn’t expect.  You asked for EVIDENCE! 😂  The debate ended there as far as I’m concerned.  

Seriously, why don’t more of us ask for evidence in situations that can impact our lives and perspective.

• Like 1

Mel

You asked for EVIDENCE! 😂  The debate ended there as far as I’m concerned.  

That usually DOES end it, lol.

One of the reasons fights....even wars...about religion often last so long is because neither side can produce actual EVIDENCE let alone PROOF for what they believe.  
So the disagreement doesn't get settled.

Seriously, why don’t more of us ask for evidence in situations that can impact our lives and perspective.

I can tell you what definitely changed my way of thinking to the point I started re-examining my BELIEFS and separating them from my KNOWLEDGE (which was and still is quite limited).  I started listening to a man named Neely Fuller Jr.

For over 50 years has been teaching  methods to counter the concept of White Supremacy.  In fact, he actually mentored Dr. Frances Cress Welsing.

He taught that racists have been able to dominate much of the world through their ability to CONFUSE people by displacing their actual knowledge with lies that are constantly re-enforced.

Neely Fuller Jr THEY MASTER THROUGH CONFUSION

This is why it's important to VERIFY the information you receive as much as you can before accepting it as true and passing it along to your children.

When I started doing this re-examination I realized how much I and other people did NOT know and were confused about. 

Something as simple as the fact that people call the language Espanol  "Spanish" instead of by it's proper name is an example of how lies and misinformation have been engrained to the point of general acceptance.

• Like 1

A good example of CONFUSION they play on the general population are images like this in the media:

BRINK OF WAR | Hostilities escalate between Israel and Palestine | 7NEWS -  YouTube

In news websites and papers around the nation over the past few days you see and hear them ask the question is the MIddle East or the land of Israel about to go to war or are they on the BRINK of war, often times with a question mark at the end.

Either they are stupid (and they are not) or they think much of the general population is too stupid (and much of them are) to recognize and realize what they are seeing with their own two eyes.

When buildings are blown to bits and people are slaughtered and injured by the hundred and thousands you are AT war.
It's no longer a "brink".
It's no powder keg "waiting" to go off....it's GONE OFF.

Now ofcourse the war can expand and involve more nations and become more severe, but as to whether nor not there "will be" a war is a silly question.  It's already in progress.

But depending on the words they use they can confuse people into thinking things aren't as bad as they seem.

On 5/15/2021 at 11:50 AM, Pioneer1 said:

if you think I'm being deceptive then SHOW US the rest of the definitions from Webster's Dictionary.
Let's see if it contains the word "brown" in any of them.

@Pioneer1 I put the reference and you have blatantly ignored it.

hanks for the cosmetology lesson, but it was unnecessary...lol.

The only thing we are concerned with here is does BUSHY = NAPPY.
And it doesn't.
And you haven't proven that it does.

I've put the references and you have blatantly ignored it. This very topic was my thesis in college. I have responded this very topic in a thread about 

African typed hair. 

Awdom (Adam) means red, ruddy, pink, blushing......which is the color of most Caucasians (white people).

You can either accept it or reject it, but the truth HAS BEEN presented to you.

I have presented a reference from a person from East Africa who reference ancient Byzantine contributions to the ancient Bible. But again, you blatantly disregard my rebuttal. 

The Merriam-Webster Dictionary 

History and Etymology for red

Adjective

Middle English red, rede, reed, going back to Old English rēad, going back to Germanic *rauđa- (whence also Old Frisian rād, rōd "red, yellow," Old Saxon rōd "red," Middle Dutch root, rood, Old High German rōt, Old Norse rauðr, Gothic rauþs), going back to Indo-European *h1rou̯dh-o-, whence also Old Irish rúad "reddish brown, dark red," Welsh rhudd "red, tawny," Latin rūfus (from a dialect or another Italic language, with -f- for expected -b-), Lithuanian raũdas "red-brown, reddish," Russian dialect rúdyj "blood-red," Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian rûd "reddish brown"; from a suffixed zero-grade form *h1rudh-ro-, Old Norse roðra "blood," Latin ruber "red," Tocharian B ratre, Greek erythrós, Sanskrit rudhiráḥ "red, bloody"

English Language Learners Definition of red

(Entry 1 of 2)

having the color of blood

reddish brown or reddish orange in color

of a person's face pink because of embarrassment, anger, etc.

Red | Definition of Red by Merriam-Webster

King David Had Reddish Brown Skin (Ruddy)

Part of the confusion surrounding the word “ruddy” is that what is being taught has it’s origins in British Israelism. Ruddy has never referred to blushing white skin or sunburned…

Article by קום לחיה

King David Had Reddish Brown Skin (Ruddy) | Ancient hebrew, European art, King david (pinterest.com)

Chev

I put the reference and you have blatantly ignored it.

You didn't post the rest of the DEFINITIONS, you posted the ETYMOLOGY.

There is a difference between a word's DEFINITION and a words ETYMOLOGY.

This very topic was my thesis in college.

Well if you went to college you should know the difference between a DEFINITION and it's ETYMOLOGY...lol.

Part of the confusion surrounding the word “ruddy” is that what is being taught has it’s origins in British Israelism. 

And part of YOUR confusion around the word "ruddy" is the fact that you don't want to accept it's actual definition.
You don't want to accept the fact that it means reddish and blushing.
You want to concoct YOUR OWN definition of it to fit your narrative of making Solomon and the other positive figures of the Bible as Black/Brown folks.

This is a Strong's Hebrew Lexicon Search Results for the word Adam:

119 'adam aw-dam' to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

120 'adam aw-dawm' from 119; ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):--X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

https://www.eliyah.com/cgi-bin/strongs.cgi?file=hebrewlexicon&isindex=Adam

I should have posted those results at the beginning of our conversation.
Strong's expert research on the meanings of Hebrew and Greek words makes it CLEAR that ruddy is the same to to make red or "blush" and it's also the same as the word Adam.

Ruddy = to become red = blush =Adam

On 5/21/2021 at 7:56 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Well if you went to college you should know the difference between a DEFINITION and it's ETYMOLOGY...lol.

@Pioneer1 Both terms 'definition' and 'etymology' are science based and the references I presented were a complete break down but you have ignored because you want to be right. Your partial definition of 'ruddy' completely excludes the fact in that African people would be a complete definition of 'ruddy'. Both White people and Black African-typed people can be 'reddish' but only African typed people can express a 'reddish-brown' complexion. The word 'ruddy' specifically defines 'reddish-brown' as the references I posted. But let me also re-state this:

I am 'reddish'!!! I was born with reddish-brown hair! 

Although my mother has naturally very-black hair and one of my sisters and some other relatives have intense black hair, however, one of my aunts also has red hair!

My second cousin's nickname is 'RED' and unlike me, he continued to retain a very intense red skin tone into his adulthood and he also has very red hair--Afro. He has a very stiff, nappy hair type-- 'a BUSH', as it was commonly called during the 1960s.

My first cousin on my father's side also has red hair and etc. So, this red trait runs on both sides of my family.

One of my sons was very, very red when he was born and retained this red skin tone for a few years and when he blushes, he still shows this redness even though he is now darker skinned.

So, Pioneer, I believe that you are fully aware of this trait that many African-typed people can exhibit, but you just want to be right no matter what. 

Chev

but you just want to be right no matter what.

I definitely want to be ACCURATE.
Accuracy is one of the keys to solving problems, and if you aren't accurate and go around portraying things as you would LIKE for them to be instead of as they ACTUALLY are I don't think it's going to be very effective in solving problems.

As far as the other things you said, well....
There's no sense in going back and forth with you over the definition of "ruddy" or even the definition of "definition".

What I posted was clear and obvious and either you accept the information I provided or you reject it.

I'm moving on.

• 1 year later...

I hope you're still around. I have a question. This whole thing kind of fell into my lap but looking back over my life I see God's hand in it. I'm an American. I found a map from 1747. 1747 map Kingdom of Juda specifically. That was the beginning for me. I studied Jeremiah and Lamentations. I studied Deuteronomy 28 and there's even a part in Genesis where God told Abraham part of his seed would go into bondage in a land they don't know for 400 years. The colonizers dubbed it the slave coast but they also used its rightful name. Are we from the tribe of Issachar? Jacob's blessing suggests that they're the ones who would be sent into slavery. I'm so glad I found you. I'm not crazy or embellishing things in my mind. There are others who see it too! When I first started to see this, one of my first thoughts was, "We're descendants of God's chosen people? We're actually important? That can't be right..." and I know how sad that sounds but I did. I ended up with a church that keeps Torah before all of this started. They're trying so hard to be like what they understand Jews to be and they are quick to claim it. I wasn't because of the warning in Revelation about those who are not Jews saying they are. Because I know how...particular God is about bloodlines. I told them I'm not a Jew, I'm a Torah keeping gentile. And God seemed to rebuke me and say no, I'm not a gentile but an Israelite because that's when it came up. The information that I've found has really just kind of been given to me. Once I knew it was there and only after I'd seen it did I actually have to look to find it again. When I say that God has provided for me and protected me I mean this in the most literal sense possible. He hears me and every now and then He'll answer me. Not with words that I can hear with my ears but with a feeling in my body. I can actually feel Him answer me in my body. I think Him knowing who I am to Him better than I do may be why. Not that I'm awesome, I'm not, I'm kind of a pain, but I'm His pain and He loves me. My daily focus is not provoking Him. I've accepted that because I'm human I'm not going to please Him all the time so I try very hard to at least not provoke Him. I believe provoking God should be avoided at all costs. What do you think about the blessing for Issachar? I thought my family history was stolen and forever lost. That I would never know where I came from or the traditions of my people. I never expected to find them in my Bible. 

Screenshot_20220504-075005_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220504-080412_Samsung Internet.jpg

Franchesca

Good morning, yeah we're still here....lol.

I found a map from 1747. 1747 map Kingdom of Juda specifically.

If it's the map you posted....that's not the kingdom of Juda but a map of a portion of West Africa.
That is NOT Judah/Juda or anywhere else in ancient Israel or Palestine.

That was the beginning for me. I studied Jeremiah and Lamentations. I studied Deuteronomy 28 and there's even a part in Genesis where God told Abraham part of his seed would go into bondage in a land they don't know for 400 years. 

1. We don't KNOW that God told Abraham that.
We only know it CLAIMS this in the Bible.

2.We don't even know that Abraham even existed, let alone who "his seed" is.

3.Many people of many different races are claiming to be "Abraham's seed".  Christian AfroAmericans are just one group of many.

We need to slow down on trying to take the Bible as some sort of history book of facts.

The colonizers dubbed it the slave coast but they also used its rightful name. Are we from the tribe of Issachar? 

No.
If you're Black, most likely you're an AfroAmerican and we are descendants of the ancient Egyptians and Ethiopians.
Not Jews.

Jacob's blessing suggests that they're the ones who would be sent into slavery. I'm so glad I found you. I'm not crazy or embellishing things in my mind.

No, but you've clearly been influenced by Christianity and the Bible that White folks FORCED on our ancestors when they enslaved/colonized them.

It's not like God came to you in a dream and told you about these figures.
Most Black folks would know nothing about Jacob, Jesus, OR the Bible if White folks hadn't invaded their lands in Africa and INTRODUCED these concepts to them before exploiting them.

There are others who see it too! When I first started to see this, one of my first thoughts was, "We're descendants of God's chosen people? We're actually important? That can't be right..." and I know how sad that sounds but I did. I ended up with a church that keeps Torah before all of this started.

The Church doesn't have the Torah.
The Torah is a book of Laws that Moses allegedly gave to the Children of Israel.

The Old Testament of the Bible is NOT the Torah.
It contains portions of it...but it's not it.

I thought my family history was stolen and forever lost. That I would never know where I came from or the traditions of my people. I never expected to find them in my Bible. 

Sis, if you don't know the full history of your family and lineage...like I and most AfroAmericans don't.  It's somewhat sad but it's not the end of the world.  We can make a NEW START right now.  No need to GENERATE one and FABRICATE one by claiming some ancestry in Paletine or with ancient Jews.

We need to slow down on trying to take the Bible as some sort of history book of facts.

It's a book written by the hands of man.
It's been modified and manipulated over and over again through the centuries and even IF it started off as Holy....it's clearly no longer such.

We need to go straight to the Source...The SUPREME BEING!

Go straight to God and ask God for the answer.

You don't need to search for It in some man-made book designed to confuse you or keep you confused.

The God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob is my God. And I am His own. I know that He is because I've experienced His presence. Nobody imposed Him upon me. I fought with God and ran from Him. He loved me anyway. He protected me and provided for me anyway. I choose Him. 

• Like 1

No one in their right mind actually thinks blacks wrote the bibe. I heard some nonsense in my day but this is beyond absurd and stupidity. Stop with the fake news. Look how people live in Africa today, do you honestly think they were capable of writing the bible thousands of years ago??  A big no !!!!

3 hours ago, Greg said:

No one in their right mind actually thinks blacks wrote the bibe. I heard some nonsense in my day but this is beyond absurd and stupidity. Stop with the fake news. Look how people live in Africa today, do you honestly think they were capable of writing the bible thousands of years ago??  A big no !!!!

Lol....
Does anyone STILL honestly believe this dude is Black?

Well.....
Once you START a lie, you don't have too much of a right over how other's will tell it or even modify it.

It's like a forest fire.
You don't have a right to tell the fire WHAT to burn up or WHO to burn up......because you shouldn't have started it in the first place.

On 7/9/2022 at 6:42 AM, Franchesca said:

Are we from the tribe of Issachar?

Who? Certainly not all of us, however, you may know something about your own family history. 

On 7/9/2022 at 7:08 AM, Pioneer1 said:

If it's the map you posted....that's not the kingdom of Juda but a map of a portion of West Africa.
That is NOT Judah/Juda or anywhere else in ancient Israel or Palestine.

What!? @Pioneer1She is absolutely right! The historical basis of what she has referred to his historical. There is an early map and history about that part of West Africa and was known as the land of Judah. Also, my ancestor is linked to this very history as well, on my maternal father's side. In addition, there has been extensive scientific DNA links of Black African people in this region that match the DNA of Isrealite people in East and South Africa. 

1. We don't KNOW that God told Abraham that.
We only know it CLAIMS this in the Bible.

2.We don't even know that Abraham even existed, let alone who "his seed" is.

Again, you are ignoring the scientific confirmations. 

As I have said, my son had a DNA test and matched our family stories just as I had told him. 

No, the Biblical prophesy of Moses is exact and has come to past.

most likely you're an AfroAmerican and we are descendants of the ancient Egyptians and Ethiopians.
Not Jews.

AfroAmericans come from many places from Africa, not just Egypt and Ethiopia. 

t's not like God came to you in a dream and told you about these figures.
Most Black folks would know nothing about Jacob, Jesus, OR the Bible if White folks hadn't invaded their lands in Africa and INTRODUCED these concepts to them before exploiting them.

Yes, we Black people have been exploited by White Supremacist from all walks of life. And had it not been for the Protestant Movement we would not know about the Black African presence in the Bible. I am grateful.

• Like 1

Blacks couldnt write. Many cant even write today never mind thousands of years ago. C’mom guys, you sound ridiculous. 
blacks wrote the bibe!!! That is absurd !!!!!!! 
Look how primitive blacks are today in Africa. Lets get real y’all.

Chev

She is absolutely right! The historical basis of what she has referred to his historical. There is an early map and history about that part of West Africa and was known as the land of Judah.

I don't know of any LEGITIMATE map that portrays any portion of Africa as ancient "Judah"....lol.

But I'm sure some religious people have tried to draw one up.

Much like many of the religious original founders of the United States wanted to all America the "New Jerusalem" and ran around the land naming parts of it "Salem" and "Bethel" and "Bethesda" and "Canaan" and other biblical names so that they would line up with their twisted beliefs.

Also, my ancestor is linked to this very history as well, on my maternal father's side. In addition, there has been extensive scientific DNA links of Black African people in this region that match the DNA of Isrealite people in East and South Africa. 

Most scientists question whether the "Israelite people" even EXISTED...let alone have a DNA sample of them to prove who is from what.

No, the Biblical prophesy of Moses is exact and has come to past.

Refresh my memory please.....
What exactly did Moses prophecy?

AfroAmericans come from many places from Africa, not just Egypt and Ethiopia.

Correct.
But almost all Black Africans THEMSELVES came to the rest of the continent by way of Egypt and Ethiopia.
Those were the DOOR WAYS to the rest of Africa.

ProfD

Hieroglyphs was a formal writing system created by the ancient Egyptians (northeastern Africans) over 4,000 years ago.  It is the basis for every other writing system (Greek, Arabic, Latin, etc.)

Not only that, but most archeologist and liguists will tell you that the most ADVANCED CIVILIZATIONS know that symbols are far more powerful than letters and words.

Instead of wasting space with millions of letters, you can convey a thousand concepts  using just ONE SYMBOL.

For those who doubt this.
Tell me if THIS symbol doesn't invoke a flood of information and ideas that need no words to articulate:

Swastika Patch – Murphs Militaria

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Instead of wasting space with millions of letters, you can convey a thousand concepts  using just ONE SYMBOL.

For those who doubt this.
Tell me if THIS symbol doesn't invoke a flood of information and ideas that need no words to articulate:

Gotd8mn. Hammer time.  You didn't have to do that sir. 🤣😎

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I don't know of any LEGITIMATE map that portrays any portion of Africa as ancient "Judah"....lol.

But I'm sure some religious people have tried to draw one up.

Much like many of the religious original founders of the United States wanted to all America the "New Jerusalem" and ran around the land naming parts of it "Salem" and "Bethel" and "Bethesda" and "Canaan" and other biblical names so that they would line up with their twisted beliefs.

There is a valid map in the Igbo region that was marked as such due to the kind of Black Africans that were concentrated there. 

And, the names in America does reflect this too, it doesn't matter that White Supremacist marked it as such, they did so because of the kind of slaves they deposited in these regions in America as well.  

In South Carolina, my people are right now today, in areas with those very names, and they are indeed from Northeast Africa where these name originate. 

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most scientists question whether the "Israelite people" even EXISTED...let alone have a DNA sample of them to prove who is from what.

no, they don't question. DNA has proven truth.

As far as Moses' prophecy, I've responded before when the subject comes up, that is my family history. My great grandmother was stolen from that part of Northeast Africa, the only area hit with slave trade at that time and it was only a brief 10 year span due to the major conflicts of that region with the Arab slave trade, the Pashas of Egypt, the White Muhammad Ali movement from Turkey, etc.