Frightening If. Black. People. Wrote. The. Bible. !!!!

Bible. Scriptures. Slaves. Obey. Your. Earthly. Masters. With. A,,Sincere. Heart. Like. You. Would. For. Christ..Its. Okay For. ,Slave,Owner. To. Beat. ,Torture. Slaves...Bible. Supports. ,Young,Girls,  Being. Kidnapped. Raped. ,Forced. Into. Marriage..,,The. Descendants. Of. Slave. Owners. Inherit. The. ,Descendants. Of. Slaves. ..What. Of. The. Bible. Did. Black. People ,Write......Babies. Can,. Be. Beat. With. Rocks..The. Jesus.  Of. The. ,Bible. Loves. Violence. .God. Of. The. Bible. Loves. Violence...,,Bible,Supports. Genocide,Innocent. People. Slaughtered ,What. Did. Black. People. Write. In. The  Bible......????

On 5/10/2021 at 9:22 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Well rest assured you can sleep tight tonight, because we didn't write the Bible.

The Bible was put together in Greece by a group of Caucasians.

@Pioneer1 Wrong! But if you believe that then, please put the reference [1] to the Grecian origins of the Bible being written in Greece; and [2] the Caucasian authors you are referring to.

You are a Religious Bully and that is wrong. 

So, you don't believe that Black people were smart enough to write anything in ancient times? You attribute all of our scholarly contributions to Caucasians?

Chev

But if you believe that then, please put the reference [1] to the Grecian origins of the Bible being written in Greece; and [2] the Caucasian authors you are referring to.

What language was the Septuagint written in?

Define "bullying" please.

So, you don't believe that Black people were smart enough to write anything in ancient times? You attribute all of our scholarly contributions to Caucasians?

You are trying to put words in my mouth and attribute assertions to me I have never made. And THAT is wrong.

On 5/12/2021 at 8:30 AM, Pioneer1 said:

What language was the Septuagint written in?

The Septuagint was a written Greek TRANSLATION of a more ancient Hebrew script and this TRANSLATION occurred around the 200s-300s BC during the time of the Ptolemies who ruled over Egypt. Prior to this time thousands of  years had past since the earliest ancient scripts had been written byway of ancient Black people. The 'White' Greeks did not dominate over Egypt until thousands of years later after indigenous Black people had been concentrated in these parts of Africa. The Hebrews that translated the Septuagint were sought out by the Ptolemies and it was these Greek speaking Hebrews, 70 of them, that translated their own ancient script into the KIONE GREEK language of that time period. So again, @Pioneer1 If you believe that White Caucasians wrote the Bible; Who are you referring to?

Define "bullying" please.

I said that you are being 'a Religious Bully'. A Religious Bully is defined as in reference to someone who attacks another persons religion and religious beliefs. Both you and this Harry person, should not be allowed to do this, imo. But, for some strange reason, this 'Harry' person is contributing to this community in a 'one-way' format and only drops his religious attacks against BLACK CHRISTIANS continually but does not offer any conversation. 

o, you don't believe that Black people were smart enough to write anything in ancient times? You attribute all of our scholarly contributions to Caucasians?

You are trying to put words in my mouth and attribute assertions to me I have never made. And THAT is wrong.

Well, I have asked you before to present ancient scripts written by ancient Blacks and I don't remember that you provided any answer. If you did, can you please restate it here, since you want to believe that the initial books in the Bible, at least, dated to be written by Moses at the time of the Exodus in Egypt under the pharaoh, is written by White Caucasians. 

Chev

The Septuagint was a written Greek TRANSLATION of a more ancient Hebrew script

Well if it's a WRITTEN Greek translation then that means the GREEKS WROTE IT.
You're kind of admitting yourself that Greeks wrote the Bible.

If you believe that White Caucasians wrote the Bible; Who are you referring to?

Just like the the Greek Caucasians translated the ancient script, the Latin Caucasians translated the Septuagint into the Latin Vulgate, and the English Caucasians translated the Latin Vulgate into the modern English Bible we have.

Either way...regardless of who wrote these "ancient scriptures" you speak of....CAUCASIANS (White people) wrote the actual Bible.

A Religious Bully is defined as in reference to someone who attacks another persons religion and religious beliefs. Both you and this Harry person, should not be allowed to do this, imo. 

Well I think you just "made up" that definition of out thin air because you don't like what's being written. However your last sentence was very interesting.

You said we shouldn't be "allowed" to do this.

In other words, neither I nor Harry threatened you or called you out of your name but because we said something you didn't like you thought we should be censored and not allowed to speak freely on the subject.

This EXEMPLIFIES a point I've been trying to make to @Troy for years now as to why so many women love social media and are no longer attracted to message boards.
I've told him for years that most women (of all races...it's not a Black or White thing) don't feel comfortable in an open space.

I'm not sure exactly what it is but it's been my observation that most women like sites where they can go "tell" on someone or get the moderator to punish or banish another person they either don't like or who attacked them.

I'm not sure how we as a community will rectify this situation because it's pervasive across racial and cultural lines.  I think it also leads to a lot of fighting among men who will try to take advantage of this desire among most women and engage in unprovoked conflict with other men to satisfy it.

________________________________________________________________-

Chev

I'm not surprised that you feel this way, I'm a little taken aback that you ADMITTED to it....lol.
But I'm glad you did because again it helps to illustrate something I've been telling Troy for years.

As far as our conversation about religion.....

Lol, girl why do you continue to engage with me on religion when you KNOW how angry you're gonna end up getting over it?

You KNOW there's a bunch of hungry lions laying around in their den chilling, yet you STILL hop the fence to stand infront of them preaching and shaking sticks at them....LOL

On 5/15/2021 at 11:30 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Well if it's a WRITTEN Greek translation then that means the GREEKS WROTE IT.
You're kind of admitting yourself that Greeks wrote the Bible.

@Pioneer1 You've presented no reference at all.

CAUCASIANS (White people) wrote the actual Bible.

This is what you believe, yet you've presented nothing about Black 'ancient' contributions to script.

Well I think you just "made up" that definition of out thin air because you don't like what's being written. However your last sentence was very interesting.

You said we shouldn't be "allowed" to do this.

No, it's not "made up", that is a legal term. imo, you should not be allowed to attack 'Black Christians' and again, this is my opinion.

As far as our conversation about religion.....

Lol, girl why do you continue to engage with me on religion when you KNOW how angry you're gonna end up getting over it?

Of course, you respond to a thread that attacks BLACK CHRISTIANS @Pioneer1, so I choose to respond to this form of attack within a Black community because I do think it is important that I do. This type of Laissez Faire policy has existed for hundreds and hundreds of years byway of this American government. 

I come to a Black community that offers me the opportunity to express my views and share my research, but I am well aware of how this system operates. Nevertheless, it's not about you or this Harry person @Pioneer1 as a whole. It's about politics. So, I am very happy to be able to come to this community because there are not many. This type of community give me the chance see other views that may help me with my research and beliefs. But, no one should be attacked and that is the gist of this initial thread. However, I am stressing this point, but I also want to stress that I am grateful for this Black community. 

Chev

You've presented no reference at all.

I presented the Septuagint which you admit was written by Greeks, who were Caucasian.

This is what you believe, yet you've presented nothing about Black 'ancient' contributions to script.

Because that's not the subject of the discussion.
The discussion is about Caucasians writing the Bible, and that's what my focus was and is on.

No, it's not "made up", that is a legal term. imo, you should not be allowed to attack 'Black Christians' and again, this is my opinion.

Perhaps your definition of "attack" is skewed.
Please give us THE definition of "attack".

Or perhaps you're confusing "attack" with "critique" and criticism in general.

Of course, you respond to a thread that attacks BLACK CHRISTIANS

I saw nothing that Harry wrote (in this thread atleast) that "attacks" Black Christians or anyone else.
If there was an attack...please point it out.

I say this while I await your presentation of THE definition of "attack".

But, no one should be attacked and that is the gist of this initial thread. 

Could YOUR accusations against us be considered an "attack"?

If a person criticizes a book, or an ideology -and someone comes along and criticizes and even starts name calling THAT PERSON doing the critique.....could that be considered an unwarranted attack?

On 5/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, Pioneer1 said:

I presented the Septuagint which you admit was written by Greeks, who were Caucasian.

@Pioneer1 You are very disrespectful and know that I did not state this at all. 

On 5/21/2021 at 8:08 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Or perhaps you're confusing "attack" with "critique" and criticism in general.

You're responses are not to critique or criticize what I as 'a Black Christian(s)' states with merit. The legal definition of a 'Religious Bully' defines what you have constantly done and it is disrespectful. When these types of statements are constantly repeated, then it is a form of 'Bullying''/attack.  

I would not attack you for your religious beliefs nor would I intentionally attack you as a 'Black Islamist' or whatever your religious affiliation is with 'the Supreme Being' as you have so stated.  You have repeatedly made blunt statements about the Black African presence with regards to the Bible script and this Harry person repeatedly post negative threads about 'Black Christians'. I can absolutely understand respectful dialogue about both subjects, however, when this type of rhetoric is constant from the same person(s), that is definitely wrong. You should not need someone to have to address your bad behavior on this wise. You should be able to have some type of self-control. Monitor yourself @Pioneer1

I definitely appreciate you in previous exchanges when you replied or we exchanged comments on these topics when it is respectful. But, when this type of thread topic is posted by Harry and no other avenue is made to dialogue with him, it seems as if this is some type of move to incite, imo. Nevertheless, this is an ancient repetitive process though especially when it comes to Christians and Christianity.  

Chev

You are very disrespectful and know that I did not state this at all. 

I already know THE definition of respect but I would ask you YOUR definition of respect...if I thought it would help.
But something tells me it won't, so why bother.

I definitely appreciate you in previous exchanges when you replied or we exchanged comments on these topics when it is respectful. But, when this type of thread topic is posted by Harry and no other avenue is made to dialogue with him, it seems as if this is some type of move to incite, imo. Nevertheless, this is an ancient repetitive process though especially when it comes to Christians and Christianity.  

Chev I believe you're a good person but you are also a RELIGIOUS person; and like most religious people you become hostile and feel threatened when your beliefs are challenged.

Religion is doing exactly as it was intended to do -divide people.
And make them hostile toward eachother.

Although the challenge has been fun, I'm seriously thinking about not responding to you over any religious issue again.

I haven't made the decision YET.  But I'm seriously thinking about not engaging in any conversation or even giving you a response when it comes to any comment you make about religion because it's proving to be not only fruitless but damaging.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:45 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Chev I believe you're a good person but you are also a RELIGIOUS person; and like most religious people you become hostile and feel threatened when your beliefs are challenged.

@Pioneer1 Hostile? Threatened? No, but when you make statements like this:

" ... because we didn't write the Bible.

The Bible was put together in Greece by a group of Caucasians."

My responses to you are defensive. This is NOT respectful dialogue when we  have already addressed this topic and I have presented merited references on the very date the First 5 books of the Bible were written and there is no Greek presence at that time the Exodus occurred in Africa. 

On 5/28/2021 at 9:45 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Although the challenge has been fun, ...

Fun? That's crazy @Pioneer1 Again, I would not make blatant statements to discredit your belief in Islam or make 'fun' about your religion and your statements about your belief in 'the Supreme Being'. That is what causes division, imo. 

Again, I appreciate you much, and I think even a discussion about religion or religious history can be good, but it should be based on some type of respectful guidelines. 

Chev

Again, I would not make blatant statements to discredit your belief in Islam

What "beliefs in Islam"?

Did I say I was a Muslim, Hindu, or any other religion?

or make 'fun' about your religion

Lol....again, what "religion" did I say I belonged to?
I thought I said numerous times that I believe in The SUPREME BEING...not an official religion.

Again, I appreciate you much, and I think even a discussion about religion or religious history can be good, but it should be based on some type of respectful guidelines. 

One of the problems with discussing religion WITH a religious person is when you SINCERELY believe in a particular religion (as you clearly do) it's hard for you to discuss it from an objective point of view.  

Your objective is to DEFEND your religion.

So as soon as an aspect of it is shown to be incorrect or questionable,  instead of considering this to be true...as you said you instead get defensive and set out to try and RECONCILE the inaccuracies or dismiss them altogether as non-existent....instead of acknowledging them.

Your love and defense of that which you find dear to your heart FORCES you not to recognize any errors that may be pointed out in the course of the discussion.  
And soon, if the discussion progresses....you begin to attack the very SOURCE/PERSON who's pointing out those inaccuracies!

We can discuss and even debate food all day long.
I can point out something that may be bad or dangerous about your favorite food and instead of getting upset you might believe it and even THANK me for giving you that important information!

Model Release #278 African American Woman In Early 20's Eating.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 737468.

"Say whaaaat......"

But if I do the same thing in regard to your favorite RELIGION...you're ready to go to war, lol.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 8:31 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I thought I said numerous times that I believe in The SUPREME BEING...not an official religion.

@Pioneer1 I am referring to several of your post that you have used to support your arguments! You have used Islamic basis several times! LOL!

But, yes, I absolutely understand that you do not 'say' that you ascribe to any religion but believe in 'The SUPREME BEING' with no script to support anything about your version of 'The SUPREME BEING'; What he or she looks like, what he or she communicates to you or anybody, etc.

...it's hard for you to discuss it from an objective point of view.  

Your objective is to DEFEND your religion.

BUT, I always discuss my beliefs based on a scientific basis.

So as soon as an aspect of it is shown to be incorrect or questionable,

So far, it this has not happened! If I am wrong, then put an example here, @Pioneer1 

Chev

But, yes, I absolutely understand that you do not 'say' that you ascribe to any religion but believe in 'The SUPREME BEING' with no script to support anything about your version of 'The SUPREME BEING'; What he or she looks like, what he or she communicates to you or anybody, etc.

Why do you need a script or book to understand the concept of The SUPREME BEING?

We live in an Existence full of beings and Beings, correct?

Well just recognize that the most Powerful and Knowledgable of those Being is The SUPREME BEING.

I believe The SUPREME BEING Communicates to me and others in various methods like dreams, alter states of consciousness, signs, visions, and even a direct Voice from time to time as well as many other methods.
It just depends.

So far, it this has not happened! If I am wrong, then put an example here, 

The fact that you refuse to accept the ACCURATE definition of "Ruddy" and want to make up your own or go dig into it's etymological history and concocts a "new" definition of the word instead of accepting it is but ONE example.

Well....I believe most of the Beings that are flying around in what the media calls "UFOs" are SUPERIOR Beings.
Meaning, they are Superior to the average human being in technology and intelligence.

Caucasians don't want you to believe in anyThing or anyOne stronger and smarter than them.

From what I've read many people around the planet DID see these advanced Beings as gods and angels and other deities.

The Nation of Islam teaches that those are Black Beings flying around in many if not most of those crafts that this world calls "UFO".

On 6/20/2021 at 8:34 AM, Pioneer1 said:

believe The SUPREME BEING Communicates to me and others in various methods like dreams, alter states of consciousness, signs, visions, and even a direct Voice from time to time as well as many other methods.
It just depends.

Okay.

On 6/20/2021 at 8:34 AM, Pioneer1 said:

So far, it this has not happened! If I am wrong, then put an example here, 

The fact that you refuse to accept the ACCURATE definition of "Ruddy" and want to make up your own or go dig into it's etymological history and concocts a "new" definition of the word instead of accepting it is but ONE example.

No way. @Pioneer1 As you stated; I presented valid references of the etymology of the word 'ruddy' in its relation to African people being 'ruddy' or reddish-brown. 

I shared several occasions that is my genetic make-up and several of my relatives. Your restricted belief in that 'ruddy' only applies to White Europeans like the pics you posted such as former president Bill Clinton, is a restricted understanding of the term 'reddish' and does not include 'a reddish-brown' complexion that Black African people manifest.

White Europeans can express a reddish complexion, but African-typed people who express this redness in tone are the only ones that can be defined as being RUDDY-- or reddish brown [or brownish-red]. I gave you references. I presented a Byzantine reference of King David depicted and defined as being ruddy. That references dates back more than a thousand years ago. 

Chev

The definition of ruddy is clear as a bell.
No need to continue going back and forth over it...either you accept it or you don't.

You obviously believe in the Bible, which is your right.  
So you're going to use what is within your means to make it's characters...especially it's positive characters...fit your desired narratives.
When I believed in the Bible I tried to do the same thing.
However a time came where I had a stronger desire for TRUTH than I had for merely confirming my former beliefs and looking for excuses to promote my narratives.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/26/2021 at 9:40 AM, Pioneer1 said:

The definition of ruddy is clear as a bell.

@Pioneer1 One would think so, but it's not. 

So you're going to use what is within your means to make it's characters...especially it's positive characters...fit your desired narratives.

Again, that definition of 'ruddy' like all colors are based on science as well, and its' interpretation is not based on any narrative. 

That is why it is so important for all ancient script to be confirmed on a scientific method because of mistranslations throughout time.

When I believed in the Bible I tried to do the same thing.
However a time came where I had a stronger desire for TRUTH than I had for merely confirming my former beliefs and looking for excuses to promote my narratives.

It's about TRUTH and not for the promotion of anything. 

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What exactly in the book proves our sister's point?

I did not say it proved anything.  However it is pretty common knowledge that the present day bible has origins in Ancient Africa. 

Now if you want to argue that the King James bible and all the other versions that you find in churches across much of America were 'written" by white folks you get no argument from me, as this is a matter of historical fact.

I think what @Chevdove was asserting is that the Bible itself is of African and not Caucasian origin, which I'm sure you know... right?

I think you two are arguing different points.  

Troy

However it is pretty common knowledge that the present day bible has origins in Ancient Africa. 

I'm not sure if I'd call it "knowledge" because I don't believe it's a fact; however it's a common BELIEF among a lot of Black Christians that the Bible has origins in Africa.

Much of this is wishful thinking on their part.  An attempt to justify their dedication to the Bible and Christianity -both of which are clearly of European origin based on my research.

I think what @Chevdove was asserting is that the Bible itself is of African and not Caucasian origin, which I'm sure you know... right?

No, I did NOT know that..lol.

I thought the Bible was put together by the Greeks and translated into several other European languages like Latin and English.

Which African language or nation was the Bible written in?

And which African language does the very word "Bible" come from?

You should read Anthony Browder's work.  There is a video on this page https://aalbc.com/books/bookinfo.php?isbn13=9780924944000 where is discusses some of these ideas:

Some of the stories in the Bible are quite old.  The flood story, for example, is found in cultures all over the ancient world -- long before the Greeks who were retelling old stories.

Troy

I heard of Anthony and saw a few thumbnails of his work on Youtube but haven't really taken the time to listen to him yet, maybe I will.
As far as some of the stories found in the Bible.....

Ofcourse they are old because the Bible took a lot of the stories that were already circulating around and weaved them in.  The Epic of Gilgamesh which is thousands of years old and is actually from either Sumeria or India (I forgot exactly which one) is a great example and this is probably where the story of the Flood originated.

That doesn't mean that the BIBLE ITSELF originated in Africa however. 
It simply means that these stories were PLAGUERIZED from earlier sources.

Troy

I'm not asking you about the story of Gilgamesh, I'm asking you about THE BIBLE  (Genesis - Revelations).

What African nation was the BIBLE written in?
What African language was the BIBLE written in?

We can talk about various legends and myths all day long and where they originated, but the Bible is a SPECIFIC book with a SPECIFIC origin.

You brought up Gilgamesh @Pioneer1

African nations were invented in the 19th century.

You tell me what language it was written in.  The "Bible" is not a specific book there are countless variations.

We have already established that the books does not have a specific origin, why say that is does now?

On 7/21/2021 at 12:14 PM, Troy said:

maybe you should check out this book;

@Troy Thank you. Yes. I am familiar with this book and research and it's pretty thorough on the subject!

On 7/21/2021 at 4:28 PM, Troy said:

...the present day bible has origins in Ancient Africa. 

Yes!!!

On 7/21/2021 at 4:28 PM, Troy said:

the Bible itself is of African and not Caucasian origin, which I'm sure you know... right?

yes, right again.

On 7/21/2021 at 8:13 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Which African language or nation was the Bible written in?

Come on! @Pioneer1 EGYPT, Africa.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

What African language was the BIBLE written in?

Again, the Bible was dated at the time of the EXODUS abt 1400s BC; it was written in the Egyptian script and language of that time period NOT European. 

The Greeks [White rulers over Egypt] had the 70 Hebrews translate their own script abt 200s BC which was over a thousand years later after it was originally scripted. 

You know this.

6 hours ago, Troy said:

Yes!!! 

• Like 1

Troy

So Ethiopia was "invented" in the 19th century?
Egypt was "invented" in the 19th century?
Libya was "invented" in the 19th century?

Come on man...lol.

You tell me what language it was written in. 

The first one was written in GREEK...because it came from Greece.
Which was in EUROPE...not AFRICA.

The "Bible" is not a specific book there are countless variations.

Actually the Bible is indeed a specific book WITH a specific origin (in Greece) WITH other variations.

Chev

EGYPT, Africa.

Really?

I can show you the Book of Revelations in Greek and English.
Can you show me the Book of Revelations in Egyptian or any other African language????

Again, the Bible was dated at the time of the EXODUS abt 1400s BC; it was written in the Egyptian script and language of that time period NOT European. 

How can the Bible be "dated at the time of the Exodus" when over half of the books in it took place many years AFTER the alleged "Exodus"????

Are you telling me that they wrote about Jesus, the Disciples, and Paul's letters to the various churches back during 1400 B.C.???

Do you seriously expect me to believe that?

Yes!!! 

No!!!

Lol....why are you encouraging incorrect information?

There are African nations that are THOUSANDS of years old.  You just said Egypt yourself!
hey weren't invented in the 19th century.

@Pioneer1 i can’t give you a history lesson on things you can easily look up.

Egypt was the a name the Greeks made up. The palace was called Kemet. The borders today are a invention of other white people having nothing to do with the people already there.

Troy

We're not talking about the origin of the word "Egypt" we're talking about when it was invented as a nation.

You said "African nations were invented in the 19th century".

I'm asking you were the nations of Egypt, Libya, and Ethiopia...regardless of the origins of their names....invented in the 19th century?
Those nations were around during Biblical times, so did the White man "draw up and name" THOSE nations specifically in the 19th century?

Look who's evading simple questions NOW.....lol.

First of all, let's stop rolling around wrestling in the grass and get back to the ROAD and establish some CONCRETE definitions for the discussion because some of this stuff we can go back and forth over for 15 years and STILL won't come to an agreement.

What is The Bible?

When we say The Bible what do we mean, what are we talking about?

Webster's Dictionary has a few definitions for Bible but the first and most common one is:

Definition of bible

1capitalized, religion
a: the sacred scriptures of Christians comprising the Old Testament and the New Testament

And the above definition is the one I use when I'm talking about "The Bible"

Can we agree on THAT definition?
Or do you all have ANOTHER definition of The Bible????

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2021 at 8:51 AM, Pioneer1 said:

So Ethiopia was "invented" in the 19th century?
Egypt was "invented" in the 19th century?
Libya was "invented" in the 19th century?

Come on man...lol.

@Pioneer1 It's about nation building and yes, during the 19th century, 'the countries' in Africa were actually divided up into 'nations'! 

So, Ethiopia, Egypt and Libya are ancient countries with a lot of history, but during the 19th century the continent of Africa was carved up into nations.

Actually the Bible is indeed a specific book WITH a specific origin (in Greece) WITH other variations.

No! LOL. That's not true! The Bible is a compilation of many, many separate books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years.

EGYPT, Africa.

Really?

I can show you the Book of Revelations in Greek and English.
Can you show me the Book of Revelations in Egyptian or any other African language????

Again, 'The Bible' is a compilation of many books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years. The book of REVELATIONS was written by John, the Revelator during the time period of abt A.D. 90 during the Roman Empire times. So, whatever John was educated in script form was the language that he scripted to write his revelations. He definitely would not have written his book in any form of ancient Egyptian script at the time of the Roman Empire! He would not have written his book in any ancient Kemetic script form either. However the other books were written by authors in distinct script formats at the time that they lived.

How can the Bible be "dated at the time of the Exodus" when over half of the books in it took place many years AFTER the alleged "Exodus"????

Are you telling me that they wrote about Jesus, the Disciples, and Paul's letters to the various churches back during 1400 B.C.???

Do you seriously expect me to believe that?

WHAT!??? LOL! 

There are African nations that are THOUSANDS of years old.  You just said Egypt yourself!
hey weren't invented in the 19th century.

@Pioneer1 'Nations' versus 'kingdoms'! African kingdoms...

and also other terms like 'African countries' are distinct terms that are used perhaps interchangeably to define different aspects of African history over a long period of time. 

On 7/25/2021 at 9:31 AM, Troy said:

The borders today are a invention of other white people having nothing to do with the people already there.

Yes!

On 7/26/2021 at 7:05 AM, Troy said:

You ever hear of the Berlin Conference?

YESSSSS! You have refreshed my memory! 

On 7/27/2021 at 8:21 AM, Pioneer1 said:

What is The Bible?

When we say The Bible what do we mean, what are we talking about?

Webster's Dictionary has a few definitions for Bible but the first and most common one is:

Oh! That is the problem with using only one reference source! 

On 7/27/2021 at 8:21 AM, Pioneer1 said:

capitalized, religion

a: the sacred scriptures of Christians comprising the Old Testament and the New Testament

All of the BOOKS in the Bible compilation are sectioned into 'scriptures', however, the Bible is a compilation of many, many separate books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years.  For example Solomon wrote the Book of Eccleisiates [sp?] and he lived during the 900s bc. It is a separate book. Then Jeremiah wrote his books over a hundred years later after Solomon; I think he wrote his book abt 700s BC. Then Nehemiah wrote his book over a hundred years later after Jeremiah, I think abt 400s BC during the Persian Empire times, etc.

Then the Septuagint was translated works of those ancient 'scriptures'/books around the 300s BC during the Greek Empire times of the Ptolemies...

Chev

It's about nation building and yes, during the 19th century, 'the countries' in Africa were actually divided up into 'nations'! 

So, Ethiopia, Egypt and Libya are ancient countries with a lot of history, but during the 19th century the continent of Africa was carved up into nations.

I'm not asking about "the continent of Africa" but about THREE SPECIFIC NATIONS.    Where the nations of Egypt, Ethiopia, and Libya "invented" in the 19th century?????

Since Troy REFUSES to answer the question....lol...will you answer it for him?

That's not true! The Bible is a compilation of many, many separate books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years

Two things can be right at the same time.

The Bible IS a book..and the Bible is COMPOSED of many different books.

Again, 'The Bible' is a compilation of many books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years. The book of REVELATIONS was written by John, the Revelator during the time period of abt A.D. 90 during the Roman Empire times. So, whatever John was educated in script form was the language that he scripted to write his revelations. He definitely would not have written his book in any form of ancient Egyptian script at the time of the Roman Empire! He would not have written his book in any ancient Kemetic script form either. 

Finally....a question answered!

So the Book of Revelations was NOT written in Egyptian ancient Kemetic script.

Now we're getting somewhere.

So are you suggesting that John wrote the book of Revelations in Greek or Roman?

WHAT!??? LOL! 

Yes.
The Bible contains about 27 books of the New Testament.
If was dated back to the Exodus as you claim...that means that the New Testament books would have had to have been written atleast that far back too.

Well right now I'm using YOU as a reference....what is YOUR definition of "Bible"???

And can you please show me or give me a link to what YOU are calling "The Bible".

however, the Bible is a compilation of many, many separate books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years.  For example Solomon wrote the Book of Eccleisiates [sp?] and he lived during the 900s bc. It is a separate book. Then Jeremiah wrote his books over a hundred years later after Solomon; I think he wrote his book abt 700s BC. Then Nehemiah wrote his book over a hundred years later after Jeremiah, I think abt 400s BC during the Persian Empire times, etc.

🤔????

Well how do you reconcile THAT statement you just made with the one you made on Posted July 23:

Which is it?

Was the Bible written over thousands of years including up to and past 400 BC?

Or was it dated at the time of the Exodus of around 1400s BC?

Those are 2 different sets of times you're claiming the Bible was dated as being written at.

Also, you just said that the book of Revelations was NOT written in Egyptian...yet it's part of the Bible.
But you said the Bible was written in Egyptian.
So how can a book be said written in a language that an entire section of it was not?

Troy

Man just a few minutes ago some Black Israelites, here on Black Wall Street were debating a Brother over who wrote the bible. 

Is that a website you're refering to or the actual street overthere in Tulsa?

Hebrew Israelites have a reputation for preaching on the streets and confronting people who disagree with their theology.

The Black Israelites position was the same as Pioneer's @Pioneer1 you a Black Israelite?

What?????

I think you're exaggerating....lol

I'm not a Hebrew Israelite and I don't even talk like them.  I've studied their theology, what about what I just said even REMOTELY reminds you of what they teach????

@Pioneer1 The Hebrew Israelites were in Greenwood section of Tulsa which has come to be known as black Wall Street. The main street is Archer St right off Greenwood Avenue (the “G” and “A” of the GAP Band) and the Hebrew Israelites were set up there a couple of doors from my pop-up. You know the routine… amplified speaker periodically telling someone to “read” another brother making believe he’s shooting video, etc. 

they were more or less respectful engaging with the brother, but these exchanges are fruitless as each side is firm. 

The Hebrew Israelite told the brother “oh you won’t believe me so let me get the white man’s book and read from there maybe you’ll believe him.” As soon as I heard him say that I knew his information was propaganda. generally you’re going to need to read from a serious white historian or black source to get the truth about anything dealing with the fruits of Africa, including Christianity.

On 5/10/2021 at 8:22 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The Bible was put together in Greece by a group of Caucasians.

You and the Hebrew Israelites are in complete agreement here

• Like 1

Troy

The Hebrew Israelites STRONGLY believe in the Bible.

And another thing.....many of them teach that King James was a BLACK man, lol.

I guess some of them got tired of being hemmed up over their Bible being authorized by a White man named King James and it got to be so embarassing that some of them decided to figure out a way to make King James "Black".

They are the only ones I hear saying this.
I haven't seen any other literature anywhere else calling King James a Black man.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 12:01 PM, Pioneer1 said:

t's about nation building and yes, during the 19th century, 'the countries' in Africa were actually divided up into 'nations'! 

I'm not asking about "the continent of Africa" but about THREE SPECIFIC NATIONS.    Where the nations of Egypt, Ethiopia, and Libya "invented" in the 19th century?????

Since Troy REFUSES to answer the question....lol...will you answer it for him?

lol. Well @Pioneer1 Maybe I am not sure how to answer you as I thought I did. But I will try to explain in another way: 

Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya were "invented" YES--as a unique NATION in the 19th century, but prior to this time, they were not known as nations, but by other descriptions. 

In the past, the countries of Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya were defined by other standards and were not carved up to be 'an arm' of the Western Leagues of nations. Their history is way too long to explain as being 'one country' though. 

"That's not true! The Bible is a compilation of many, many separate books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years"

"Two things can be right at the same time.

The Bible IS a book..and the Bible is COMPOSED of many different books."

Yes, in this case, both are true. 

Again, 'The Bible' is a compilation of many books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years. The book of REVELATIONS was written by John, the Revelator during the time period of abt A.D. 90 during the Roman Empire times. So, whatever John was educated in script form was the language that he scripted to write his revelations. He definitely would not have written his book in any form of ancient Egyptian script at the time of the Roman Empire! He would not have written his book in any ancient Kemetic script form either. 

"Finally....a question answered!

So the Book of Revelations was NOT written in Egyptian ancient Kemetic script.

Now we're getting somewhere."

"So are you suggesting that John wrote the book of Revelations in Greek or Roman?"

Yes.

WHAT!??? LOL! 

"Yes.
The Bible contains about 27 books of the New Testament.
If was dated back to the Exodus as you claim...that means that the New Testament books would have had to have been written atleast that far back too."

No. the authors of the New Testament did not live that far back in time. 

"Well right now I'm using YOU as a reference....what is YOUR definition of "Bible"???

And can you please show me or give me a link to what YOU are calling "The Bible"."

Okay, I will look for a link. But my definition of 'Bible' would pertain to the root word of it, 'BIB' which refers to 'LIFE', like the word BIBLIOGRAPHY. The Bible is 'a Book of Life' and also define within it contexts as THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD. It is also a compilation of the Word of God byway of the prophets of God of whom through divine inspiration wrote. And it has been translated out of the original tongue and languages into the languages used at perspective times. Finally, IMO, the only translations that matter would be the ones authorized by the head government because it will be that government that God will judge for their works by the Word of God at the third and fourth generation. Like, Egypt was judged, the empire governments were judged, therefore, this government will ultimately be judged based on the KJV because that was the translated version appointed under that government. 

however, the Bible is a compilation of many, many separate books written by different authors over the course of thousands of years.  For example Solomon wrote the Book of Eccleisiates [sp?] and he lived during the 900s bc. It is a separate book. Then Jeremiah wrote his books over a hundred years later after Solomon; I think he wrote his book abt 700s BC. Then Nehemiah wrote his book over a hundred years later after Jeremiah, I think abt 400s BC during the Persian Empire times, etc.

🤔????

Well how do you reconcile THAT statement you just made with the one you made on Posted July 23:

Again, the Bible was dated at the time of the EXODUS abt 1400s BC; it was written in the Egyptian script and language of that time period NOT European. 

Which is it?

Was the Bible written over thousands of years including up to and past 400 BC?

Or was it dated at the time of the Exodus of around 1400s BC?

The Bible was defined back then in the 1400s BC as 'the Word of God' or 'The Pentateuch' or 'the holy scroll'... That was how it was defined. By the time that the Levites compiled Solomons writings which was after he died, after the 900s BC, 'the Word of God' still may not have been known by the term 'BIBLE', rather it was termed 'THE WORD OF GOD' or 'the Holy Scroll'. Then by the time the Jews were a part of the empire systems, more writings of their ancient priesthood was collected and added to the 'holy scroll' and soon, the writings/books were made into 'SCRIPTURES', so therefore, 'the Bible' became known by other terms such as 'THE HOLY SCRIPTURES' by this time... Now today, we know it as THE BIBLE. 

Certain Holy Scriptures or Holy Books written by the earliest prophets such as Moses was dated around the 1400s BC, Solomon's books were dated to his lifetime around the 900s BC and so forth. 

On 8/7/2021 at 3:42 PM, Troy said:

Man just a few minutes ago some Black Israelites, here on Black Wall Street were debating a Brother over who wrote the bible.  The Black Israelites position was the same as Pioneer's @Pioneer1 you a Black Israelite?

lol

On 8/8/2021 at 7:53 PM, Troy said:

The Hebrew Israelite told the brother “oh you won’t believe me so let me get the white man’s book and read from there maybe you’ll believe him.” As soon as I heard him say that I knew his information was propaganda. generally you’re going to need to read from a serious white historian or black source to get the truth about anything dealing with the fruits of Africa, including Christianity.

Ha! Absolutely.

On 8/8/2021 at 8:43 PM, Pioneer1 said:

They are the only ones I hear saying this.
I haven't seen any other literature anywhere else calling King James a Black man.

Ha! Well, that does sound crazy, but guess what!? They are saying this in a strange sort of way but yeah, there are many other people who say this about not only King James, but that whole entire family line!!! However, they use other terminology than this group of Hebrew Israelites. 

Like @Troy I believe the street preaching group use a lot of propaganda to push their message, and like you @Pioneer1 I believe that that group strongly believe in the Bible, however, I also think that we African American DOS have been miseducated and sort of dumbed down about the reality of the presence of the millions and millions of Hebrew Israelites and Jews that have been scattered all over the world. 

I doubt the late Nipsey Hussle and his family would have much to do with this group of street preachers. 

Now if they were to be like Nipsey 'Ermias Joseph Asheghdom' and are able to get the attention and financial support of the very president/leader of Eritrea as Nipsey did, then they would become more significant.  If they were to get the attention of certain significant governments of the Original Hebrew Israelites in existence today, like the Eritreans and the original Jews who are part of Ethiopian government today, then they would become significant. But right now, most of the Original Hebrew Israelites in the western world are constantly here and in the West Indies, etc. under attack and are too divided to be counted seriously. 

On 5/9/2021 at 1:46 PM, harry brown said:

Bible. Scriptures. Slaves. Obey. Your. Earthly. Masters. With. A,,Sincere. Heart. Like. You. Would. For. Christ..Its. Okay For. ,Slave,Owner. To. Beat. ,Torture. Slaves...Bible. Supports. ,Young,Girls,  Being. Kidnapped. Raped. ,Forced. Into. Marriage..,,The. Descendants. Of. Slave. Owners. Inherit. The. ,Descendants. Of. Slaves. ..What. Of. The. Bible. Did. Black. People ,Write......Babies. Can,. Be. Beat. With. Rocks..The. Jesus.  Of. The. ,Bible. Loves. Violence. .God. Of. The. Bible. Loves. Violence...,,Bible,Supports. Genocide,Innocent. People. Slaughtered ,What. Did. Black. People. Write. In. The  Bible......????

Genocide doesn’t have the same meaning to an all powerful being as it does finite beings.

• Thanks 1

Chev

Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya were "invented" YES--as a unique NATION in the 19th century, but prior to this time, they were not known as nations, but by other descriptions. 

In the past, the countries of Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya were defined by other standards

So you're gonna focus on the word "nation" and say since they weren't called "nations" before 19th century...then that means the NATION of Egypt and NATION of Ethiopia and NATION of Libya didn't exist before the 19th century?

So if I showed you in the BIBLE where Ethiopia and Egypt were referred to as NATIONS....and the Bible was written BEFORE the 19th century....would you STILL hold the same position that they were "invented" in the 19th century?

No. the authors of the New Testament did not live that far back in time. 

Correct.
Which begs the question how could the Bible go back to the Exodus when the authors of half the book didn't even LIVE back in that time let alone write it?

Okay, I will look for a link. But my definition of 'Bible' would pertain to the root word of it, 'BIB' which refers to 'LIFE', like the word BIBLIOGRAPHY. The Bible is 'a Book of Life' 

Ok..here you go....lol

Then we may as well end this discussion now, since we're not gonna agree on THAT definition of the Bible.
That definition you just gave is NOT a definition of the Bible that I can agree with.

The Bible was defined back then in the 1400s BC as 'the Word of God' or 'The Pentateuch' or 'the holy scroll'... That was how it was defined.

See...and again, the definition keeps changing.
Not only can't I agree with YOUR definition of what a Bible is..but YOUR definitions of what the Bible is keeps changing from one era to the next.

If we can't nail down an exact definition, the argument can be ongoing because as soon as I present you with THIS date....you'll switch to another definition with another date attached to it.

and like you @Pioneer1 I believe that that group strongly believe in the Bible

They aren't like me. Because I don't believe in the Bible.

Daniel

Genocide doesn’t have the same meaning to an all powerful being as it does finite beings.

Did The All Powerful BEING tell you that?

If not...how did you arrive at that conclusion?