Frightening If. Black. People. Wrote. The. Bible. !!!!

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

mean the EXACT Book(s) and verse(s)

https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Isaiah 45%3A9 via @biblegateway

“Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, ‘What makest thou?’ or thy work, ‘He hath no hands’?

• Thanks 1

Daniel

I apologize for any misunderstandings, but:

“Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, ‘What makest thou?’ or thy work, ‘He hath no hands’?

Sounds NOTHING like:

Genocide doesn’t have the same meaning to an all powerful being as it does finite beings.

They look like two TOTALLY DIFFERENT statements to me.

Daniel

Lol....
I understand the meaning of BOTH quotes.

However, my comprehension isn't the problem.

The problem is those two quotes don't reconcile with eachother.

You said you get the FIRST quote out of the Bible, but when I asked you for scripture, book, and verse...you give me an entirely DIFFERENT quote!

Someting ain't jiving.

On 9/4/2021 at 7:20 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The problem is those two quotes don't reconcile with eachother.

You said you get the FIRST quote out of the Bible, but when I asked you for scripture, book, and verse...you give me an entirely DIFFERENT quote!

Someting ain't jiving.

Oh WOW! @Pioneer1 I just read the interchange and I understand exactly was @daniellegfny conveyed!

On 9/3/2021 at 1:05 PM, Pioneer1 said:

o you're gonna focus on the word "nation" and say since they weren't called "nations" before 19th century...then that means the NATION of Egypt and NATION of Ethiopia and NATION of Libya didn't exist before the 19th century?

So if I showed you in the BIBLE where Ethiopia and Egypt were referred to as NATIONS....and the Bible was written BEFORE the 19th century....would you STILL hold the same position that they were "invented" in the 19th century?

As I said previously, those terms are interchangeable, and more importantly, the history of those 3 countries are too extensive to capture in one term. In ancient Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia, there were DEFINITELY time periods where 'nations' formed but NOT AT ALL like the 19th century 'Nations' that were formed under the Western Leagues that carved up Africa for their benefit. 

That definition you just gave is NOT a definition of the Bible that I can agree with.

The Bible as 'The Book of LIfe' may not agree with what you believe, however, that root word is factual and does apply. This concept you have problems with however, it does correlate to other ancient 'books' as well such as the Egyptian 'Book of the Dead'; these are concepts that you need to get a bigger view in order to understand the whole scope. 

See...and again, the definition keeps changing.
Not only can't I agree with YOUR definition of what a Bible is..but YOUR definitions of what the Bible is keeps changing from one era to the next.

If we can't nail down an exact definition, the argument can be ongoing because as soon as I present you with THIS date....you'll switch to another definition with another date attached to it.

LOL! Uh! Yes, the definition is variable because of the written works that covers thousands of years! There is no 'nailing' down one single term! Anyway, you asked me to give you some links to the definition of the word 'Bible' and so, even though you say that you don't believe in the Bible, I will give you some links that you requested:

The Bible

Noun 1. 1. The Christian scriptures, consisting of the Old and New Testaments.

“verses from the Bible”

bible definition - Google Search

What does the word Bible mean literally?

The word bible does not mean book—it means library, from the Latin Biblicum, akin to the German Bibliothek-library. … Bible actually means literally library, not book. Aug 26, 2021

Bible | Definition of Bible by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com > bible

The Bible takes its name from the Latin Biblia (‘book’ or ‘books’) which comes from the Greek Ta Biblia (‘the books’) traces to the Phoenician port city of Gebal, known as Byblos to the Greeks.

Bible – World History Encyclopedia

What are the meanings of Bible?

The English word Bible is derived from Koine Greek: …, romanized: ta biblia, meaning “the books” (singular …, biblion). The word … itself had the literal meaning of “scroll” and came to be used as the ordinary word for “book”.

Bible - Wikipedia

The Bible (from Koine Greek …, ta biblia, ‘the books’) is a collection of religious texts, writings, or scriptures sacred in Judaism, Samaritanism, Christianity, Islam, Rastafari, and many other faiths. It appears in the form of an anthology, a compilation of texts of a variety of forms that are all linked by the belief that they ae collectively revelations of God. These texts include theologically-focused historical accounts, hymns, prayers, proverbs, parables, didactic letters, admonitions, essays, poetry, and prophecies. Believers also generally consider the Bible to be a product of divine inspiration.

Bible - Wikipedia

and like you @Pioneer1 I believe that that group strongly believe in the Bible

They aren't like me. Because I don't believe in the Bible.

No. I meant, that 'like you stated to ; in that I agree with you in that the Hebrew Israelites strongly believe in the Bible'. I definitely did not mean that you believe in the Bible. 

Chev

Oh WOW! @Pioneer1 I just read the interchange and I understand exactly was @daniellegfny conveyed!

Lol, I understand what he conveyed too....and so far it's erroneous.

He said: "Genocide doesn’t have the same meaning to an all powerful being as it does finite beings."

I didn't say I agreed or disagreed with the statement. I merely asked The All Powerful BEING tell him that directly and he said yes when he reads the Bible.
So I asked him to show me the EXACT scriptures, book, and verse where I could find that quote.

Not a similar sounding INTEPRETATION.....but the exact quote since he claimed he got it from the Bible.
And so far he hasn't.

You can "interpret" and "read into" any scripture what you want...which is why I ask for the EXACT match.

As I said previously, those terms are interchangeable, and more importantly, the history of those 3 countries are too extensive to capture in one term.

Well if those terms are interchangeable, then technically speaking the nations of Libya, Egypts, and Ethopia were NOT founded in the 19th century!

They are much much older.

In ancient Egypt, Libya and Ethiopia, there were DEFINITELY time periods where 'nations' formed but NOT AT ALL like the 19th century 'Nations' that were formed under the Western Leagues that carved up Africa for their benefit. 

I agree.
Just like the PEOPLE of the ancient world were not like the PEOPLE of today or even the 19th century.

But that's a far cry from saying people "didn't exist" and were "invented" in the 19th century as Troy said.

Anyway, you asked me to give you some links to the definition of the word 'Bible' and so, even though you say that you don't believe in the Bible,

And thank you for doing so.

It just confirms my suspicion that we can't agree on the definition OF what the actual Bible is...so there is no use in arguing over it.

No. I meant, that 'like you stated to ; in that I agree with you in that the Hebrew Israelites strongly believe in the Bible'. I definitely did not mean that you believe in the Bible. 

Ok....thank you for clarifying that?

10 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Oh WOW! @Pioneer1 I just read the interchange and I understand exactly was @daniellegfny conveyed!

Pioneer plays the role of scholar, but he either is a deceiver or spiritually blind. He quotes and mimics intelligence quite well, but he gives the impression of being bereft of wisdom. Some would say an educated fool.

• Haha 1

Daniel

Pioneer plays the role of scholar, but he either is a deceiver or spiritually blind. He quotes and mimics intelligence quite well, but he gives the impression of being bereft of wisdom. Some would say an educated fool.

Lol, how does one "mimic" intelligence???

That's like "mimicking" height or a dead person "mimicking" being alive. 
Some things can't be mimicked.

A stupid person doesn't have the ability to PRETEND to be intelligent and go back to being stupid at will any more than a short person can "mimic" being tall for a while before shrinking themselves..lol

On 9/6/2021 at 11:50 AM, Pioneer1 said:

So I asked him to show me the EXACT scriptures, book, and verse where I could find that quote.

Not a similar sounding INTEPRETATION.....but the exact quote since he claimed he got it from the Bible.
And so far he hasn't.

@Pioneer1 The Creator conveys messages to his creation in the Bible, through many verses and also in so many other ways!!!--And there is no way to EXACTLY give you EXACT scriptures in certain situations. We as humans CANNOT think in the way of the Supreme Being and we can understand what he wants us to understand but how we transfer our individual experiences to others is another unique concept!!!

The Bible expounds upon this idea in many ways as well. Moses wrote that the Creator speaks to us in many formats such as parables, visions, etc. and many more ways, however, he specifically said to the people at tht time of the Exodus, that Moses was the only human being that he spoke with face to face. 

You can "interpret" and "read into" any scripture what you want...which is why I ask for the EXACT match.

No Way!!! Not today. The scriptures say that THERE IS NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE TODAY. 

TODAY, all of the SEALS of God have been opened!!!

What does this scripture mean? It means that there was a time in the past that God had his prophets SEAL UP THE SCRIPTURES, meaning, that they wrote in such a way that the certain people could not understand what was being conveyed until God was ready for it to be revealed. The scriptures detail that by the time of the Crucifixion all of the seals had been opened so now, we live in a time where if we research and study the scriptures, we should come to  an understanding. And now, I will give you an example:

In the book of DANIEL, the prophet Daniel wrote that he spoke to the Holy Spirit and told him, that he did not understand completely what was being conveyed to him. However, the Holy Spirit [which was actually Jesus Christ at this time] told Daniel, that it was not for him to fully understand at this time. Daniel was frustrated by his vision. Nevertheless, the Holy Spirit told him, to write down his vision, and to "GO THY WAY DANIEL, SEAL UP THE VISION, and at the end times, all will be completely revealed."

Now, today after the Crucifixion, Daniel's vision has been completely revealed! And furthermore, the time of the Crucifixion MARKS the BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES. Many people are not aware of this. Many think that today is the end times, but no. The End Times actually began 2000 years ago. 

Well if those terms are interchangeable, then technically speaking the nations of Libya, Egypts, and Ethopia were NOT founded in the 19th century!

They are much much older.

Oh gosh! We are going in circles. @Pioneer1 Yes, they are much older, however, at the Berlin Conference, those countries were divided up as all of the the entire continent of Africa had been at that time and were defined as NATIONS by a new standard in the 19th century to serve the purposes of the Western leagues of nations. LEAGUE OF NATIONS!!! ----- League of NATIONS!!! ----- League of NATIONS!!! ------ League of NATIONS!!!!! ------ NATIONS----- NATIONS!!!!! 

I agree.
Just like the PEOPLE of the ancient world were not like the PEOPLE of today or even the 19th century.

But that's a far cry from saying people "didn't exist" and were "invented" in the 19th century as Troy said.

Oh! okay. I didn't realize that was being conveyed. 

Chev

The Bible expounds upon this idea in many ways as well. Moses wrote that the Creator speaks to us in many formats such as parables, visions, etc. and many more ways, however, he specifically said to the people at tht time of the Exodus, that Moses was the only human being that he spoke with face to face.

Did it say Moses spoke with The CREATOR face to face, or did he speak with Yahweh (Yahuah translated as "The Lord" in the Bible)  face to face?

Some would argue that the Being referred to as Yahweh is not the same as The CREATOR

No Way!!! Not today. The scriptures say that THERE IS NO PRIVATE INTERPRETATION OF THE BIBLE TODAY. 

Really?
Show me the scriptures where it says that.
Book, chapters, and verses...........

However, the Holy Spirit [which was actually Jesus Christ at this time] ,

?????
This is the first time I've EVER heard that before.
I don't think you got this out of the Bible, who told you this?

the time of the Crucifixion MARKS the BEGINNING OF THE END TIMES. Many people are not aware of this. Many think that today is the end times, but no. The End Times actually began 2000 years ago. 

This is more CONJECTURE on your part.
If the "end times" really began 2000 years ago then the world would have ended already.

This is what is called an "open ended" prophecy where you make predictions so broad and vague that they can be intepreted a thousand different ways to avoid being called "wrong".

Instead of giving a definite date for the return of the savior or end of the world such as 1993.....they'll say when the Earth trembles and there is an increase of war in the Middle East...WATCH OUT...because the end is "near".
And some people'll be sitting on a tree stump looking up in the sky for the next 50 years waiting on what's "near"

This is one of the reasons I left religion.
I saw the game...the word games they play.
The open ended prophecies and the hypocrisy of people who CLAIMED the world was endeding and that they beleived Jesus was coming back....but they were taking out mortgages on homes and sending their children to college preparing for a world to last much much longer that what they were preaching.

It's a CON GAME.

It's designed to trick people into doing absolutely nothing but WAITING on salvation while rich and evil people who know better exploit them and steal the resources.

5 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

What makes you think that?

According to the Bible in Matthew Chapter 16 Jesus said:

"27For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

28Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."

Unless those people are STILL ALIVE....then clearly whoever wrote this was expecting the world to have ended already.
And this was written HUNDREDS and probably well over a THOUSAND year ago.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

The end of the world and Jesus coming into his Kingdom are two different things.

Really.....
What would Jesus coming to establish his Kingdom mean...if NOT the end to this world?

Can two opposing worlds dwell together at the same time on the same planet?

Daniel

The end of the world and Jesus coming into his Kingdom are two different things.

2 things:

1. The scripture said Jesus the Son of Man will be coming IN his kingdom....not "into" his Kingdom.

2.Matthew Ch.24 v.3 says:

"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

This scripture suggests that the coming of Jesus and the end of the world occur at or very near the SAME TIME.

On 9/12/2021 at 10:24 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Really?
Show me the scriptures where it says that.
Book, chapters, and verses...........

@Pioneer1 2 PETER 1:20

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

DANIEL 12:9

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

DANIEL 12:4

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

However, the Holy Spirit [which was actually Jesus Christ at this time] ,
?????
This is the first time I've EVER heard that before.
I don't think you got this out of the Bible, who told you this?

In the Book of DANIEL this is revealed. In the first vision of End Times that Daniel had and wrote about, Daniel writes that the he saw an image of a man with hair white like wool, etc. and specifically describes him in relation to the Star of Bethlehem; I need to relook at that scripture to be exact, though. HOWEVER, years later, he had another vision about the END TIMES and he saw the same 'man' that spoke to him before. But this time 'In Chapter 12' Daniel writes that the man was dressed in LINEN CLOTH; and this would be a confirmation to Daniel's vision that was indeed JESUS THE CHRIST; he was dressed in his CRUCIFIXION linen-- a deep prophecy about what was going to happen in the future. ALL of the prophets confirm each other, for the prophet ISAIAH wrote in detail about the same prophecy of the coming of JESUS and that he would be crucified by an evil government. 

"Did it say Moses spoke with The CREATOR face to face, or did he speak with Yahweh (Yahuah translated as "The Lord" in the Bible)  face to face?

Some would argue that the Being referred to as Yahweh is not the same as The CREATOR"

In the Bible, both the Creator and the name Yahweh correlate to each other. This is written about numerous times and explained repeatedly. There are different script forms of the name of the CREATOR and each separate term may describe more detail about the aspect and nature of the Creator. For example, when Moses said, 'whom shall I say to the people that you are?' The reply was to say 'I am that I am' and further on, the Creator explains that the Hebrews did not know him by this name JEHOVAH and further explains that name refers to his nature as A GOD OF WAR and with an outstretched arm, he will war and fight for and deliver his people. So under the name JEHOVAH many of the KINGS of Israel and Judah incorporated the root name of the Creator in their personal name such as JEHOSHAPHAT, and YEHOSHUAH [ie Joshuah], and JEHOAHAB, etc. because it is associated with being a WARLORD. Kings are defined as secondary priest and many used this name because a secondary priest were also warlords and/or peacemakers. However, the High Priesthood such as Isaiah and Jeremiah, had root name endings 'AH' ['Ah' meaning 'of the LORD' as you also wrote]...

This is more CONJECTURE on your part.
If the "end times" really began 2000 years ago then the world would have ended already.

No way!

All the prophets wrote about certain aspects of THE REDEMPTION PLAN OF GOD for the world. And the major Nebiim prophets wrote that end times and beyond. 

This is what is called an "open ended" prophecy where you make predictions so broad and vague that they can be intepreted a thousand different ways to avoid being called "wrong".

No way! Again, today, there is no private interpretation but we need to study and research to gain an understanding.

This is one of the reasons I left religion.

I too understand that prophecy and what we endure now is frustrating! But @Pioneer1 you left religion and now then what do you believe in!? 

This world? What this world has to offer us now!?

The open ended prophecies and the hypocrisy of people who CLAIMED the world was endeding and that they beleived Jesus was coming back..

What does 'end times' mean to you? The prophets do write about Jesus coming back--THE SECOND COMING and their prophecies are in part detailed, however, you are right in tht they also write that no one knows exactly when this will actually occur. Jesus said that [paraphrasing] if people knew that the thief was going to come and rob them, then they would prepare, but if you want to go to this new future civilization, you need to live in peace now, because if you have a bad spirit now, then you will always be negative.' Sin and deception needs to manifest first. 

On 9/13/2021 at 11:07 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Really.....
What would Jesus coming to establish his Kingdom mean...if NOT the end to this world?

What does the 'end of the world' mean to you?

The Nebiim prophets [Apocalyptic prophets] wrote in detail that world judgment which would be the very END of End Times would mark the beginning of world judgment. So, End times began at the start of the Roman Empire but goes way beyond that time up to the formation of this spiritual Babylonian empire government. ... which forms out of a 7-government system--7 headed beast. End Times is a long concept. 

This world judgment 'end times' will not occur in one day--24 hours. The Great Babylonian city will not be destroyed COMPLETELY in one day.

The prophets write that this powerful government will be destroyed beginning with a meteor storm and go through other series of catastrophic occurrences. And they further write that world judgment will begin to occur. 

Many people called it 'JUDGMENT DAY' but in the book of Daniel, the JUDGMENT DAY does not occur in one day, but A TIME AND A SEASON.

So it is a JUDGEMENT PERIOD not A Judgment Day. The prophet Isaiah also wrote about after this 1000+ year judgment period...

A TIME AND A SEASON that means 1000 + 90 = 1090 years. So the world judgment will take another 1000+ years after the great Babylonian city will be destroyed. 

On 9/13/2021 at 11:07 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Can two opposing worlds dwell together at the same time on the same planet?

I responded to this but my response did not submit, now I am tired. so I will be brief and respond later in more depth.

On 9/13/2021 at 10:20 PM, daniellegfny said:

@Pioneer1 The proper word would not be 'worlds' in this context. Perhaps it would be 'governments'.

Can two opposing governments dwell together at the same time on the same planet.

The government of the Great Adversary is distinct from the government of the Creator and here are a few distinctions:

[1] The government of the Great Adversary is MARKED by it being A MATRIARCHAL GOVERNMENT, but it's deceptive in nature and appears as a patriarchal government. There are many positive Matriarchal governments though. But the government of Satan is based on him being INTERSEXED and he cannot produce a viable male individual. So his government deceptively appeals to the Government of the Creator and then attacks. He loathes malefactors and therefore the presence of Homosexuality is a mark of his government. The priesthoods overtime have always been deceptively appealed to in this manner. The system of the Adversary has continually infiltrated the priesthood and then introduce homosexuality of which has its origins in pedophile actions. 

the government of God is A PRIESTHOOD and is based on his creation of a viable male individual. the Great Adversary loathes a priesthood government.

[2] The government of the Great Adversary is 'a world government' --- AN EMPIRE GOVERNMENT--however it took thousands of years to form beginning with the start of the ROMAN EMPIRE. The Roman republic transformed into the Roman Empire with its first movement; 

TO TAX THE WORLD

LUKE 2:1-2

And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.
[2] (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)

World domination. That is the government of the Great Adversary. However, the Government of God is not a world government, but A KINGDOM government, meaning ii is based on INHERITANCE. An inheritance that begins with the original individual from Africa...

[3] The government of the Great Adversary is based on Colorism. but the government of God is not...

[4] The government of the World/Satan is based on Human Sacrifice, but the Kingdom of God is not...

Empire government vs Kingdom styled government...

I think this is what @daniellegfny might be addressing when he said that Jesus will come into His kingdom.

Chev

Those verses you provided doesn't support your statement that the Bible isn't up for private intepretation.

The 2nd Peter scripture refers to PROPHECIES.
He's saying the PROPHECIES were inspired and not up to interpretation, not the Bible itself.

The Bible itself isn't even printed in it's own original languages..but it's translated and interpreted in English
So clearly that statement is wrong.

However, the High Priesthood such as Isaiah and Jeremiah, had root name endings 'AH' ['Ah' meaning 'of the LORD' as you also wrote]...

That's not what I wrote though.
I say that the word "Yah" which is an abbreviated word for "Yahuah" is the name of the Diety that is translated as "Lord" and "Lord God" in the Bible.

I didn't say "Yah" MEANS Lord.
I think the word for "Lord" in Hebrew may be Adon but I'm not sure.  However I don't think "Yah" means Lord.  I think it was just MISTRANSLATED into "Lord" by the English translators.

All the prophets wrote about certain aspects of THE REDEMPTION PLAN OF GOD for the world. And the major Nebiim prophets wrote that end times and beyond. 

It seems to me that SOME prophets of the OLD TESTAMENT predicted a DESTRUCTION of this world....not a "redemption plan" for it.

It seems that for them the ONLY people they were focused on redeeming were the Israelites...not the entire world.

Later on in the NEW TESTAMENT Paul and some others were talking about a Redemption plan.

you left religion and now then what do you believe in!? 

The question is WHO and What do I believe in?

First and foremost I believe in The SUPREME BEING.

And a distant second I believe in the Truth.

I can't believe in the Bible because it contradicts itself too much no matter how much you read and study it.

What does 'end times' mean to you?

The end of the Caucasian world and his rulership on this planet.
Not sure when it will end though.

The Nebiim prophets [Apocalyptic prophets] 

Nebiim prophets don't mean "apocalyptic prophets" sis.
It's actually a REDUNDANT term.
The word "Nebi/Nabi" itself means "prophet".
It's the Hebrew word for prophet

Nebiim literally means "prophets" plural.

The proper word would not be 'worlds' in this context. Perhaps it would be 'governments'.

But there's a difference between a "world" and a "government".
A world is much greater.
A world is a major system with many governments inside of it.

The Canadian government is just one GOVERNMENT OF the Caucasian WORLD.

A world is a global SYSTEM....sort of like an operating system on your computer.

I think this is what @daniellegfny might be addressing when he said that Jesus will come into His kingdom.

Lol...there's no telling WHAT Daniel meant when he said what he said.  He may have meant anything, or nothing at all.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2021 at 7:30 AM, Pioneer1 said:

He's saying the PROPHECIES were inspired and not up to interpretation, not the Bible itself.

The Bible itself isn't even printed in it's own original languages..but it's translated and interpreted in English
So clearly that statement is wrong.

@Pioneer1 It carries the same meaning!

The scriptures are written by prophets! The fact that all humans speak in different languages does not change the actual meaning of prophecy and there is no private interpretation. People can and have put out false interpretations through mistranslations. So clearly what you are not understanding is the scripture is addressing deliberately acts of mistranslations! lol.

that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. 2 PETER 1:20.

I think it was just MISTRANSLATED into "Lord" by the English translators.

No. it's not a mistranslation. "Ah" is a part of many holy names, both men and women and refers to their connection with the LORD of Lords. Abraham's wife Sarai's name was changed from 'Sarai' to "Sarah" by the Creator, then there is Leah, so many more. It is a proper translation.

t seems that for them the ONLY people they were focused on redeeming were the Israelites...not the entire world.

Absolutely NOT true. The prophet Isaiah wrote that the Gentiles would come to the light! All the prophets wrote about how God so loved the world.

" I can't believe in the Bible because it contradicts itself too much no matter how much you read and study it."

If that is what you believe, then I can respect your personal belief, however, based on my research, the Bible absolutely does not contradict itself at all.

The end of the Caucasian world and his rulership on this planet.
Not sure when it will end though.

okay. yes! I agree!

"Nebiim prophets don't mean "apocalyptic prophets" sis.
It's actually a REDUNDANT term."

You've contradicted yourself here, @Pioneer1. It is one in the same meaning. yes, it is redundant. The prophets that are referred to as Nebiim [ie. Neviim] all write about the apocalypse, therefore, they are referred to as the Apocalyptic prophets for that reason. 

"But there's a difference between a "world" and a "government".
A world is much greater.
A world is a major system with many governments inside of it."

Which what I did expound upon. However, I guess I did not make it clear so I will say a little more. Jesus came to save the world that the world through him might be saved. however, due to the adversary and free choice, many will choose darkness rather than light. So at the Judgment time, the souls that believe in Jesus will be saved and be aloud to ENTER INTO HIS KINGDOM, which is THE KINGDOM OF GOD. The Kingdom of God is not the same as world governments. 

Chev

It carries the same meaning!

It's not the same.
That verse is talking about PROPHECY...and not everything in the Bible is a prophecy.

The scriptures are written by prophets! The fact that all humans speak in different languages does not change the actual meaning of prophecy and there is no private interpretation.

The meaning of the prophecy may not change but it's INTERPRETATION can and often does..depending on who's interpreting it and in what language.

Absolutely NOT true. The prophet Isaiah wrote that the Gentiles would come to the light! All the prophets wrote about how God so loved the world.

But was that relevant?
Seeing as how that was thousands of years ago and BILLIONS of Gentiles have born and died not accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
Infact on this planet RIGHT NOW there are billions of Gentiles who don't believe in Jesus being their Lord and Savior.

You've contradicted yourself here, @Pioneer1. It is one in the same meaning. yes, it is redundant. The prophets that are referred to as Nebiim [ie. Neviim] all write about the apocalypse, 

Did Isaiah write about the apocalypse?
Did Moses write about the apocalypes?
Did David write about the apocalypes?

Not all of the prophets (Nabim/Nevim) wrote about the apocolypse.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 3:44 PM, Pioneer1 said:

You've contradicted yourself here, @Pioneer1. It is one in the same meaning. yes, it is redundant. The prophets that are referred to as Nebiim [ie. Neviim] all write about the apocalypse, 

Did Isaiah write about the apocalypse?
Did Moses write about the apocalypes?
Did David write about the apocalypes?

Not all of the prophets (Nabim/Nevim) wrote about the apocolypse.

@Pioneer1 Yes. ISAIAH is one of the main prophets that wrote about the apocalypse.

And yes again MOSES is the one the main ones that started the prophecy of End Times altogether!!!

Yes again for KING DAVID!!! All of his decisions were based on the First and Second Coming and End times.

That is what the term NEVIIM means!!! LOL. It refers to the major prophets of whom wrote about the 'TIME, TIME and HALF OF TIMES' meaning 

the 1000 + 1000 + 500 year time period upon which afterwards would begin the End Times Judgment Period!

The whole entire Bible is about THE MASTER PLAN! LOL.

It's not the same.
That verse is talking about PROPHECY...and not everything in the Bible is a prophecy.

@Pioneer1  I understand what you are saying (at least I think I do) Every Book in the Bible is written by prophets and so, everything written, whether it is parables, historical entry, other civilizations, other empires,  or etc. everything revolves around prophecy of End Times and God's Master Plan to save the human race.

But was that relevant?
Seeing as how that was thousands of years ago and BILLIONS of Gentiles have born and died not accepting Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
Infact on this planet RIGHT NOW there are billions of Gentiles who don't believe in Jesus being their Lord and Savior.

Yes, it's relevant. Definitely because, as it was also prophesized about the Black kingdoms continually giving into White Supremacy, it was also prophecy that God got tired of delivering them, so he let the Gentile who came to the light continue for A TIME, TIMES AND HALF OF TIMES!

It is prophecy that they would do the same thing that the Black kingdoms did and separate from God... hence, Separation of Church and State on July 4, 1776.

Chev

Yes. ISAIAH is one of the main prophets that wrote about the apocalypse.

I don't recall Isaiah writing about the Apocalypse.
Refresh my memory with scripture of him actually writing about the end times.

And yes again MOSES is the one the main ones that started the prophecy of End Times altogether!!!

What????

What part of the Bible does Moses talk about the end of the world?
I don't recall reading any of this.

Yes again for KING DAVID!!! All of his decisions were based on the First and Second Coming and End times.

That is what the term NEVIIM means!!! LOL. It refers to the major prophets of whom wrote about the 'TIME, TIME and HALF OF TIMES' meaning 

Chev it's not that complicated.
You're adding your own extra spin on things.
"Neviim" is simple a Yiddish spelling of the Hebrew word "Nabim" which means Prophets...plural.
Plain and simple.

the 1000 + 1000 + 500 year time period upon which afterwards would begin the End Times Judgment Period!

Ok, now that's 2500 years...from WHAT date?

Every Book in the Bible is written by prophets and so, everything written, whether it is parables, historical entry, other civilizations, other empires,  or etc. everything revolves around prophecy of End Times

So Matthew was a prophet?
Mark was a prophet?
Luke was a prophet?
John was a prophet?

Was Paul who also wrote a lot of books in the Bible a prophet too?

Yes, it's relevant. Definitely because, as it was also prophesized about the Black kingdoms continually giving into White Supremacy, it was also prophecy that God got tired of delivering them, so he let the Gentile who came to the light continue for A TIME, TIMES AND HALF OF TIMES!

It is prophecy that they would do the same thing that the Black kingdoms did and separate from God... hence, Separation of Church and State on July 4, 1776.

It didn't SAY this in the Bible.  You're FILLING IN the blanks by super-imposing these dates and ethnicities on the scriptures that don't mention them.

You're trying to FORCE the scriptures to reconcile with your personal views.

People have been doing that with scripture for THOUSANDS of years.

On 10/7/2021 at 8:03 PM, Pioneer1 said:

It didn't SAY this in the Bible.  You're FILLING IN the blanks by super-imposing these dates and ethnicities on the scriptures that don't mention them.

You're trying to FORCE the scriptures to reconcile with your personal views.

People have been doing that with scripture for THOUSANDS of years.

THAT'S YOUR HANG UP--NOT MINES! @Pioneer1

My primary basis when it comes to the Bible is based on SCIENCE. I gave you answer based on an EXACT SCIENCE, so if you don't want to believe that the date matches with this Western World Government at the time of the First War of Independence in the 8th government separating from the 7th Government in Europe [UK], that again is your HANG UP--Your denial of how the dates have lined up with PROPHECY. 

FORCING SCRIPTURE??? The Scriptures clearly state this. Cognitive reasoning is an aspect of human intelligence. This is not forcing scriptures, in this case, you are denying what the scriptures present and blaming me for something I did not do. I merely responded to your inquiry of the RELEVANCE OF PROPHECY ABOUT THE GENTILES THAT CAME TO THE LIGHT. You asked me to respond to why this is important because you said that many of them do not believe today. Now, here you are admitting that you know of 'THE GENTILES' ethnicity [ethnicities] but trying to make it appear I am defining the Gentile on my own reasoning and personal viewpoint. smh.  

The Bible is redundant with that term 'GENTILE' and correlate this term to the scriptures about the Roman Empire at the time of Jesus. smh. 

Man! I just posted references but I think I my computer froze before I submitted. So, give me a minute and I will try to do it again.

Okay, I am going to try to re-write what I wrote: earlier:

The prophet Isaiah is described as one of the main Nebiim prophets [Apocalypse Prophets] and therefore, he wrote a lot. His book is very long and it was about 30 years ago, that I studied his book specifically, and it took me a year. So, I cannot recall all what I studied, but I will offer some references from him.

[2] And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD's house

shall be established in the top of the mountains,

and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

[4] And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people:

and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears

into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation,

neither shall they learn war any more.
[5] O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.

ISAIAH 2:2,4-5.

That phrase IN THE LAST DAYS, is one of the key phrases that marks the prophet ISAIAH!!!--in his prophecy of 

the Apocalypse. The other redundant phrase that other prophets use is 'turning plowshares into swords or vice versa. and turning their spears into pruninghooks or vice versa. This is a KEY phrase that describes the time prior to ARMAGEDDON and then afterwards. The prophet Joel and so many others use this phrase to describe times before and after the APOCALYPSE. Before and when the plowshares are used as swords, this would be a description of SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY and when METALS are used to make WEAPONRY. But after this earth endure catastrophic phenomena, humans will resort to using earths metals NOT FOR WARFARE, but for planting and harvesting only!!!

[9] Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
[10] Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

JOEL 3:9-10.

The Gentiles used warfare to completely conquer and oppress the Black kingdoms. The weak say, I am strong with their swords. They worship the God of Force. But the prophets write about Armageddon, a time after the Apocalypse. 

Okay, I actually wrote more about Isaiah Chapter 11, but I can't reproduce it the way I did previously, so I will wait and try to do it later. But briefly, I wrote about how the prophet continued by detailing the kind of earth catastrophe to have to happen first before the Remnant will then be relocated back to the Middle East overtime. I wrote about how many of the Original Israelites will become refugees in Africa first, and be dependent on the African leaders of those countries for a time period and then eventually, other nations in the Middle East and etc. will 'airlift' many back to Jerusalem and how many will migrate on foot, etc. all of this is written in prophecy. Although there has been a massive movement since the 1980s in which many Original Israelites have been airlifted back to the Middle East, however, this End Time prophecy of mass relocations will not occur until the End of 'End Times' [end of the Apocalyse].

What????

What part of the Bible does Moses talk about the end of the world?
I don't recall reading any of this.

LOL!

@Pioneer1 Maybe you should not kick against the Bible so hard then, and perhaps keep your dialogue going for awhile and keep an open mind, and give some of us, people of African descent with formal education a chance to share our responses with you.

Again, Moses would be the beginning of offering to this world God's Master Plan against White Supremacy and to offer redemption to the whole world.

It was Moses' writings that introduce us to a better understanding of what had already happened thousands upon thousands of years before he was even born.

Moses lived during the time of Egyptian superpower and used his education [formal education] to later write the First Five Books of the Bible. In it, he laid out God's Plan and THE END OF WORLD. Here is just one reference, a very crucial one. it is all summed up in GENESIS CHAPTER 15, however, it is a very deep prophecy that has been expounded upon by the other prophets throughout the Bible and carries an immense amount of information. but for now, I will try to be brief:

[12] And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.
[13] And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs,

and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; GENESIS 15:12-13.

Again. just as I said about July 4, 1776 prophecy, God's prophets are SEERS and are shown in the future. God's judges a system [government] before they even begin!!! Based on their beginning sins, God already knows the outcome!!! So, that Egyptian government was already destined to be judged for their actions based on their early set up based on human sacrifice, supremacy, worshiping White people, etc. God already know what they were going to do, but he allows us humans to manifest our sins, so that we can be marked for are horrible choices!!! 

Okay so, the rest of this prophecy is almost completely missed by Bible Scholars today and this is why many don't realize that Moses already knew what was going to happen to this earth long after he died:

[16] But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again:

for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.
GENESIS 15:16.

I have already written about this prophecy many times, but it's taking awhile to be understood just what it is revealing. HINT: Even though Egypt is the target government, right here in the same prophecy God tells AbraHam that THE AMORITES are a part of this government and are a serious underlying problem. The Amorites are Canaanites and over a thousand years later set up the Roman Republic and then the Roman Empire. 

However, it is before even this scripture where the rest of the prophecy in GENESIS CHAPTER 15 has already been completely outlined:

[8] And he said, Lord GOD, whereby shall I know that I shall inherit it?
[9] And he said unto him, Take me an heifer of three years old, and a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, and a turtledove, and a young pigeon.
[10] And he took unto him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each piece one against another: but the birds divided he not.
[11] And when the fowls came down upon the carcases, Abram drove them away.
[12] And when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and, lo, an horror of great darkness fell upon him.

These scriptures captures the entire scope of God's Master Plan. So prophecy that Moses wrote down occurred hundreds of years before he was even born. Moses was born at the end of the 400 year prophecy of the Egyptian government of that time period. Moses did not even know Abraham. 

But Abraham was put into a deep sleep and given this prophecy that would unfold over thousands of years and not climax until THE INIQUITY OF THE AMORITES was completely uncovered, manifested and made into a global reality [ie. a Global law]. God is revealing what he hates. In verses 9, Abraham's actions defines more detail.

[1] the Cow [heifer] 3 years old

[2] the She goat 3 years old

[3] the Ram 3 years old

[4] the Turtledove and a young pigeon, not divided, kept together

All of these creatures represent the major governments that the children of Israelite would be a part of. The systems, oppressive governments would be judged in their 3rd and 4th generations. Judgment becomes based on the beginning of the 3rd generation, hence the 3 year old mark. The Cow represents a certain kind of government like Egypt and East world type MATRIARCHAL SYSTEMS. The She goat represents the Empires fashioned in the Middle Eastern systems [I think; need to look at my notes]. The Ram is based on the Proto-Greek system and others like it even in Africa. And lastly, the Turtledove and young pigeon represent the set up of the Roman Empire which began to form AFTER THE DIASPORA of the Original Israelites. There's much more to this but this is a reference to address your question about Moses knowing of END TIME PROPHECY. After the iniquity of the Amorites, which could not cannot occur until after the Roman Empire formed, and then after another thousand years reforms again [the government with the deadly wound was healed--ITALY, western leagues--Renaissance Movement] and make their dark practices that they impose on people of African descent become manifested and also accepted as normal--PEDOPHILIA AND HOMOSEXUALITY. 

So. Moses writings reveal that after the Amorites dark sin and iniquity become manifested--this Marks End Times. But again, there is much more as this prophecy is expounded upon.

Ok, now that's 2500 years...from WHAT date?

[1] From the time and the date that Daniel had the fist vision while a part of the Babylon Empire under the Chaldeans--Neo Babylon-- DANIEL Chapter 7

[2] From the time and the date that Daniel had the vision again while a part of the Persian Empire under Darius at the age of 62 who became the ruler of that satrap. DANIEL Chapter 12.

So, the Apocalypse, End Time climax, is based on two time periods, I think 12 years apart and based on the Solar/lunar Calendar with its leap years as a factor, etc. 

So Matthew was a prophet?
Mark was a prophet?
Luke was a prophet?
John was a prophet?

Was Paul who also wrote a lot of books in the Bible a prophet too?

Yes absolutely!!! Paul prophesized that the Second Coming cannot happened until after the Son of Perdition be manifested and there be a great falling away from the Church. He prophesized much more.