What was your experience with psychics?

• Delano changed the title to What was your experience with psychics?

I had one client who said she could see I was a psychic. Another person said they could see the "information" entering my head. I think with some psychic there's no or little control. I had a card reader she was amazing for the first two readings. And then later on it felt like she was on in the beginning and then the rest was filler. @Mel Hopkins how would an intuitive be different than a psychic?

15 hours ago, Delano said:

how would an intuitive be different than a psychic?

Twin, I hadn't thought of it until you asked this question.  First, my mental image of a psychic is someone who has the ability to visit the future and then interpret the information for those  of us who are in their present. 

Intuitive means visiting the future and unknowingly acting on that information in the waking present.  Also, I understand the past, present, and future operates on points on a circle - meaning it is happening simultaneously. 

Some of us dream vividly and have the ability to visit different points in on the circle within this universe. Some of us may even visit points in parallel dimensions in the multiverse. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Delano said:

I heard that some of your future lives are in the past. Which is fascinating to me.

I’m sure it’s no surprise I believe this too. It is how some people can be a “pariah” at one time and then all of sudden find themselves celebrated.  I think Jay Z is one of the notable people who have found out how to change his “fate.”  

• Like 1