Criminal investigation of Trump

• 2 weeks later...

Everything seems serious to those who believe everything they see in the media.

There were some Little Rascals fans who were depressed after seeing Eddie Murphy's Saturday Night Live skit about Buckwheat being shot:

BUCKWHEAT GOT SHOT!

They thought it was serious because they didn't know acting and role playing when they saw it.

It'll start being serious IF you see him actually spend 5 minutes behind bars, or even end up in cuffs.  
Until then, it's all smoke-n-mirrors and role playing.

• 3 weeks later...

Smoke-n-mirrors my man...smoke-n-mirrors.

Both him and Matt Gaetz and the others have been under several "investigations" for years for one reasons or another but ain't NONE of them had hand cuffs on them yet.

Trump has been caught on live television committing several crimes and people are playing stupid like they aren't sure if what he did was illegal or not.
That man ain't going to jail.

• 1 year later...

Well, Trump is apparently capitalizing on the imminent possibility of his being arrested, and is urging his followers to stage demonstrations in protest over what he considers a "witch hunt". it will be interesting to see  how this plays out.  I think he is going to embrace the martyr role.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cynique said:

Well, Trump is apparently capitalizing on the imminent possibility of his being arrested, 

I've been seeing that all over the news last night.
I don't see him even being placed in cuffs right now let alone put behind bars like so many people who are indicted are.
He's just running his mouth in an attempt to scare off the prosecutors.

What I see likely happening is either one of 2 things:

1. They schedule and APPOINTMENT for his so-called "arrest" where he just turns himself in, is held for a few hours, and released on some sort of technicality where he doesn't even spend enough time in custody to change the suit or underwear he's wearing.

or

2. He's placed under so-called "house arrest" where he basically gets to sit up at home and tweet all kinds of shit through out his trial.....unless THAT TOO is dismissed.

13 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

1. They schedule and APPOINTMENT for his so-called "arrest" where he just turns himself in...

This is the outcome to which they would hope he will agree. 

Meanwhile, as @Cynique mentioned, he's calling for protests.  Now, whenever someone mentions January 6th, his followers will say that they have a constitutional right to protest. 

The current House Speaker, former Vice President and several leading Republicans are spineless when it comes to their refusal to speak out against the former POTUS. 😎