Are these quotes Hate Speech

I recently got a 24 hour suspension because I commented in response to Biden Tulsa speech was that “the only thing Biden knew about Black Wall St was how to exploit ignorant Blacks.” This was considered hate speech. 

Are we rapidly reaching the point where on mainstream Social Media Platforms that if you don’t tow the party line you will be punished.0A75A1F0-1A26-4141-9FEC-2E59BF871EB1.thumb.jpeg.4d11326c713d9f7fd579d4071ca73a46.jpeg

Btw the bottom quote was in response to the question what do you think these children are being taught about Blacks. There was a picture of two white children with two black children in cages. 

This article illustrates support for my answer https://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/features/human-zoos-a-shocking-history-of-shame-and-exploitation

Well I wish I could sympathize with you Danielle but the fact of the matter is I could two shits about any corporate social media platform.

That said, I agree you were banned for two relatively innocuous statements and one taken out of context. You would not have been banned here 🙂

19 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

Btw the bottom quote was in response to the question what do you think these children are being taught about Blacks. There was a picture of two white children with two black children in cages. 

This article illustrates support for my answer https://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/features/human-zoos-a-shocking-history-of-shame-and-exploitation

The bottom quote about Blacks being animals and showing the picture of Black children in cages....did that come from YOU?

Troy

You would not have been banned here

And that's part of the problem.
THEY don't want to be banned....but they want OTHER people they disagree with banned.

They want to flag posts they don't like or label people "trouble makers" and get them either suspended or banned, and if they don't have the ability to do this they would rather not even  participate.

14 hours ago, Troy said:

Well I wish I could sympathize with you Danielle but the fact of the matter is I could two shits about any corporate social media platform.

Thank you for your feedback. I was more concerned with the potential impact on Independant sites like Parler when the Corps decided to flex their muscles.

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The bottom quote about Blacks being animals and showing the picture of Black children in cages....did that come from YOU?

No it was a picture in a black group. The question was “What do you think they were trying to teach their children?”

My answer seemed to be the most logical. I believe they made the group remove the picture.

Daniel

I was more concerned with the potential impact on Independant sites like Parler when the Corps decided to flex their muscles.

Not sure how "independent" Parler is.
It's a platform where right-wing racists like to congregate...lol

My answer seemed to be the most logical. I believe they made the group remove the picture.

No it was a picture in a black group. The question was “What do you think they were trying to teach their children?”

??????

Your answer is a bit confusing.......

*The phrase:   The Blacks are animals

Was THAT phrase posted BY YOU or did someone else post it?

*The picture of the cage

Was THAT picture posted BY YOU, or did someone else post it?

A clear answer to these questions will help me to understand WHY whatever platform you were on made their decision to suspend you.

Daniel

Then if the quote "That Blacks are animals"  came from you then that's why they suspended you.
They thought you were being offensive because you didn't provide a lot of context in that statement.

I personally don't believe you should have been suspend for that because you didn't pose a danger.

I've operated websites before and I had 3 rules for discussion:
1. Don't threaten anyone with violence
2. Don't post or promote anything illegal
2. Don't put out anyone's personal information without their permission

...other than that you could pretty much say what you like and those who didn't like what you said should learn to ignore it, lol.
Many people didn't like that because they thought the rules were too lax.  Spam was often all over the place because I considered it their right to do it and people need to learn to focus and ignore.  Never the less those simple rules turned off some people.
Just another symptom of the "cancel culture".

4 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

@Pioneer1as usual you have come to the wrong conclusion.?They saw the picture and context.

Since it was put in a question form....I would answer: NO
My conclusion about why they did is correct because the ONLY thing you said in that post was  "That Blacks were animals

You didn't say THEY said it or THEY thought it....you just posted the line with no context.

Maybe if you had said:  "That Black PEOPLE were animals" .....it would have assured them that this wasn't YOUR assertion because your belief is that Blacks are people.

It's also been my observation that NON-Black people often use the term "Blacks" where as most AfroAmericans use the term "Black people" or "Black folks", maybe some of the moderators on the platform shared the same observation and suspected that you weren't really Black either.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Since it was put in a question form....I would answer: NO
My conclusion about why they did is correct because the ONLY thing you said in that post was  "That Blacks were animals

You didn’t understand the question. The question was “What do you think these parents are teaching these children about Blacks?” No is not an appropriate answer.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's also been my observation that NON-Black people often use the term "Blacks" where as most AfroAmericans use the term "Black people" or "Black folks", maybe some of the moderators on the platform shared the same observation and suspected that you weren't really Black either.

Only if you are verbose.

Daniel

You didn’t understand the question.

Lol...you didn't understand my response.

The question was “What do you think these parents are teaching these children about Blacks?”

Yes but YOUR question was "as usual you have come to the wrong conclusion.?"

I had to presume it was a question since you put a question mark on the end of it....so I answered it.

No is not an appropriate answer.

It is for YOUR question.
Because I did NOT come to the wrong conclusion.
I came to the logical conclusion based on the information you provided.