Black Puppet. Hates. Black. People. .

On. YouTube. A. Black. Puppet. Called. The. Crispy. Show. Hates. ,Black. People. ,Hates. Black. Women. Loves. White. Women. .This. Is,Done. By. A. Black. Man. I. Hope. Black. Children. Do. Not. Look. At,This. Calling. Black.  Females. Vile. Names. ,Wanting. White. Women. .The. Vice. President. Is. In. Guatemala About. Immigration. ,Problem. Vice. President. Harris. Needs To   Go. To. Chicago. ,Another. Violent. Weekend. Murders ,People. Injured. Wounded. ...,The. Street Gangs. Are. Domestic. Terror. Would. Not. Be. Surprised. If. The. Racist. White. Terrorist. Are. Responsible. For. Some. Of. The. Violence. In. Black. Communities. ....Democrats. White. And. Black.  Do. Not. Care. About. Black. Communities. .There   Should. Be. Conversations. For. A. Independent. Black ,Political.  Party ......

I think that Crispy Show is done by Tariq Nasheed.

It's really a mockery of one of his rival youtubers Tommy Sotomayor who is dark skinned.
He calls the puppet "Crispy" in a mockery of Tommy's dark skin....as is "burnt/crispy black".

TARIQ'S PUPPET SHOW - YouTube

"Crispy" Puppet

Now to be fair, Tommy routinely bashes and makes fun of Black women so I don't feel too sorry for someone clowning on HIS ass.
But making fun of his dark skin is going to far and is counter productive.

On top of that.....

Tariq is very intelligent and I like most of his work but over the past several months I've been having issue with the brother and had to let the show go for a while.

For some reason he insists on driving a deeper wedge between AfroAmerians and Africans from the Continent.  He routinely mocks and makes fun of Africans and their food and culture.  I'm not sure what's happening with the dude.
He's obviously smart and conscious, and he even educated OTHER Black people with his Hidden Colors series films....so why he's doing this I'm not sure.

Tommy Sotomayor and Kevin Samuels are also arguing with eachother over which of the two is better at ridiculing and debasing Black women.

Tommy said he was the FIRST to start it on his platform, but Kevin Samuel claims he's BETTER at dissing Black women than Tommy.

((shakes head)) 

On 6/26/2021 at 9:35 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Tommy said he was the FIRST to start it on his platform, but Kevin Samuel claims he's BETTER at dissing Black women than Tommy.

Never heard of Kevin Samuel and now, I do not wish to do so.

And I vaguely remember Sotomayor's negative comments about his own mother; So it's obvious to me that he harbors a lot of Self-Hate. You can't hate Black women that much without hating yourself. 

@Pioneer1 the video you posted of Tommy is hard to listen to for more than a minute or two.

This video portrays him in a much better light interesting the people who created this video used controversy with Kevin to get people to watch this video.

While this video couches Tommy perspective in a much more tolerable fashion.  I still do not agree with his reasoning; his is a juvenile perspective.

Kevin Samuels's platform is much larger than Tommy's, so only Tommy would benefit from any public beef with Kevin.

I'm not sure why Kevin Samuels is picture in that video, it was all about Tommy.
Kevin is a whole 'nother fruit cake....lol.

But you're Tommy's his arguments are childish because he sounds like a hurt little boy.

He constantly complains about what women are "allowed" to do but men can't.....as if we should be allowed to act like women.

A lot of men, and especially younger Black men take to him because he expresses the anger they feel against women.  But outside of emotional satisfaction his rants solve no problems.  They only make more.

Men and women are different.
Traditionally women weren't EXPECTED to make a lot of money, be tall and muscular, or even "super man" in bed. 
...all she has to do look good and/or be sexy to satisfy most men, lol.
Cooking, cleaning, and being good mother WAS expected but now it's just a bonus, lol.

Instead of complaining about why men aren't able to get away with  the same things that women are he should be teaching younger men how to improve themselves to make themselves more desirable to the opposite sex.  Instead him and clowns like him and Kevin are wasting time complaining about something that is BIOLOGICAL and hardwired into women's psyche and won't change anyway.

I'm working class and what some even consider poor.
What I look like preaching to women that they SHOULD sleep with me regardless of my financial status????
I don't go around getting angry at women because some would rather have a man with a Lexus or yatch and mansion.
I EXPECT women to flock towards men with a lots of money, they are biologically programmed to do so.
I figured that out by my late 20s.

What's up with these goofy ass niggaz all over the internet crying about how women don't like broke dudes????

Hispanic Male Soldier Crying | Stock Video | Pond5

"She don't like meeeeeee!
She said she's tired of eating from the $1 menu!
These women ain't shit"

Plus Tommy made a bunch of SEX VIDEOS.
He makes his living from complaining about his mistreatment by women for being a dark skinned man, but he's making millions and having sex with the women of his choice WHILE complaining about it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting attention is a way to make money.

Hatred of Black people by itself is insufficient motivation to claim the spelling bee was rigged and make a video to assert the absurd idea.

He picked the spelling bee because it is national news and by crapping on it he is sure to attract an audience. 

If he made a video claiming how wonderful the girl’s win was, no one would have cared — and you definitely would not have shared the video here.

• Thanks 1