Review Requested For Vicenary: A Collection of Black and African Culture Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories

Guest George Blacken

Guest George Blacken

Hello everyone!  My name is George Blacken.  I am the author of Vicenary: A Collection of Black and African Culture Science Fiction and Fantasy Stories (ISBN: 978-0-9989630-8-2, Published on November 19, 2020) In summary, this book is about the following:

What is your story? In the Variances of the Cosmos, there are infinite possibilities. One decision can change everything. The actions of a single person truly make a difference. Heroes come in all forms, races, and cultures. Africans and African Americans are not exceptions to this. This collection of twenty brand new science fiction and fantasy stories presents relatable characters, thought provoking themes, dramatic plots, and heart penetrating words that are both relevant and entertaining for any culture. These stories are crafted for fans of urban, fantasy, supernatural, dystopian, superhero, space opera, and robot fiction. Find your story. Note that a bonus story is also included in this collection.

This book is available for sale in paperback and eBook versions on am*zon at:

https://www.am*zon.com/Vicenary-Collection-African-Culture-Science/dp/0998963089/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1623375211&sr=1-6

I am interested in a book review and will definitely appreciate the expertise within this community. 

George Blacken

61Uwv6XHd3L.jpg

• 3 weeks later...