Are the Aliens Coming For Us?

It seems the prospect of alien visitations are likely given the variety of sightings that have been reported. 

It does not seem like anyone cares very much. It is like the country uttered a collective, “meh.”

Why should I be surprised; 600,000 dead Americans from COVID doesn’t invoke alarm, why would little  green men?

8 hours ago, Delano said:

I feel there ae already aliens among us, some are helpful some are not. However all are hidden.

I agree.
I think what they're calling "aliens" have been among us for a very long time already.  Probably since the beginning of humanity.
I think they're also the ones who are really responsible for a lot of the technological advancements you've seen through out history.

That would explain the rapid economical advances over the last 50 years, but seems like a poor use of energy.

Seems like superior intelligence would be better used to stop us from killing each other, stop us from making the planet inhospitable for human life, curing cancer, or ending poverty. 

How are we better off using technology (money,. time and energy) by putting a helicopter on Mars?

Troy

That would explain the rapid economical advances over the last 50 years, but seems like a poor use of energy.

It depends on one's perspective.
Maybe if you're wealthy and and have everything YOU need, you'd consider entertainment the better use for technology.

Seems like superior intelligence would be better used to stop us from killing each other, stop us from making the planet inhospitable for human life, curing cancer, or ending poverty. 

How do you know superior intelligence isn't being used by malignant forces to CAUSE these problems?

It's hard for me to believe human beings came up with the formula for nuclear weapons all by themselves.

How are we better off using technology (money,. time and energy) by putting a helicopter on Mars?

You and I aren't getting anything out of it, but I'm sure those who built the robot and those responsible for ensuring it made it safely to Mars are gonna reap a fortune from this little project.

If. Aliens. Watch. Planet  Earth. Why. Would. They. Come. People. On ,,Earth. Destroy. The. Planet. Have. Wars. Destroying. Each. Other ..Race. Of. White. Wants. To. Genocide. All. Non White. Races. To. ,Own. Control. Earth. Why. Would. Aliens. Come. To. Earth. .Aliens ,,Might. Not. Be. Friendly. The. Alien. Movies. .....They. Might. Attack. .

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

my daddy used to say it was arrogant for humans to think that other beings in different galaxies could never exist. my thoughts are the same if God creat ed galaxies and universes why would He not create beings to inhabit those planets. now as far as them visiting earth i do not know why this place would be on their bucket list. just saying.. there is so much confusion..violence..hatred..well you get my point. 

• Like 1

@Rae They would have to be more advanced technologically. If their society is social then they would most likely be emotionally intelligent. Or perhaps they evolved past emotions.

So if there are aliens they will help us , avoid us or eat us.

If there are different kinds of aliens then all three scenarios are likely even concurrently

Let us not discuss this like White people.....

The question WE as AfroAmericans should be asking is, should we be more afraid of Aliens we DON'T know than racist violent Caucasians we DO know and have known for over 500 years?

Exactly what type of "threat" could they possibly pose to Black people that wasn't already carried out by racists for 500 years?

Caucasian concerns about invasion shouldn't necessarily be OUR concerns.

Infact, Aliens invading the planet may actually be a GOOD thing for us.

If YOU aren't smart enough to get this racist beast off your back, you should be GLAD that Others exist in this Universe Who are.

Troy

all of what you wrote assumes that aliens would be concerned with something as mundane as "race" relations between the animals running around on this planet.  

But THAT would assume that aliens would find our race relations mundane, lol.

It could be that aliens are HIGHLY interested in racial and ethnic groups on the planet.

According to the Bible, wasn't the Lord highly interested in the Israelites and their interactions with other ethnic groups??

How interested are you in what one cockroach thinks about another? 

Any civilization with technology sufficiently advanced to come here from perhaps another star system would probably see little difference between us and the few remaining gorillas -- just a lot less hair, more violent, and destructive to the planet. 

• Thanks 1

Troy

How interested are you in what one cockroach thinks about another? 

If they are near me...VERY.
I'm hoping they don't find eachother attractive, mate, and produce more...lol

Any civilization with technology sufficiently advanced to come here from perhaps another star system would probably see little difference between us and the few remaining gorillas -- just a lot less hair, more violent, and destructive to the planet. 

Again, you're making the ASSUMPTION that not only wouldn't they find these hairless violent gorillas interested...but they weren't ALREADY involved in their daily affairs since their origin.

You're looking at things from a HUMAN point of view of how YOU think an alien would think.
But that may not necessarily be how an ACTUAL alien actually thinks.

You simply don't know what they are or aren't interested in until they show it.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm hoping they don't find eachother attractive, mate, and produce more...lol

Or you could just stomp it and go on about your day.

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

You simply don't know what they are or aren't interested in...

Dude that is a statement of the obvious, of course I don't know and neither do you.  But we can speculate based upon what we do know. and people will disagree because some people know more than others.

Troy

There you go thinking like a "human" again...lol.

They said that 100 years AGO.  -that race would no longer be an issue.
And the nation is STILL having race riots and major discussions and disturbances over race.

I have a sneaky feeling that as long as there are different races...or atleast people THINK there are different races even if you don't believe they exist.....race will  be an issue.

Another thing to think about............

Perhaps those Beings that Caucasians have trained us to think of as "aliens" are actually the ORIGINAL Native Inhabitants of this planet!
Perhaps they are keeping an eye on things to make sure we don't go TOO far in ruining Their planet!

Yeah we could all be the product of some young alien's science project; sort of like what an ant farm would be to us, except the alien kid created everything. 

Maybe the so called alien aircraft (UFO's) are their way of observing us, through a high-tech 3D microscope, of sorts, that can allow an observer to look at us through space and time.

Troy

You titled this thread Are The Aliens Coming For Us?

My question for you is:  If they were....would that necessarily be a BAD thing?

If these Aliens have superior technology then they probably can help us with health problems, extend our longevity, etc.
Maybe even help us when it comes to spiritual matters.