Chicago. 4th. Of. July. Murders. 18. Dead

Over. The. 4 Th. Of. July. Weekend. In Chicago. 100 Shot. 18,Dead ,Children. Shot. As. Young. As Age 5, Mayor. Has. Taken. Hundreds. Of,Guns Off. The. Streets...She. Frustrated.  Where. Is. The. Church,,Political. ,NAACP Black. Lives. Matter. ..Would  Not. Be. Surprised. If. Neo. Nazi. Trash. Is. Creeping. In. Black. Communities,Shooting. Black. People. Are. Putting. Guns. Down. In,,Black. Communities. To. Keep. The. Black. On. Black. Genocide,Going. .....

Those are alarming, depressing, confounding statistics. What in the world is going on in Chicago?

Even if it is self defense that there is the threat of violence.

What is the NAACP and BLM doing? I dunno so called black-on-black crime is not exactly in their wheel house…

Much of it stems from violent criminals being released back out on the streets.

And a large portion of it....I believe....comes from this large scale use of "marijuana" which I don't believe is real weed anyway.
I've been noticing more and more young people smoking that shit over the past couple years and it's making many of them stupider and more violent.

Many of them can't say 3 words without an "uh" or "um" in between to fill in the gaps of thoughtlessness.
Some of them are so stupid they can't even count the change they get back from the liquor store after buying their liquor and cigarettes.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Some of them are so stupid they can't even count the change they get back from the liquor store after buying their liquor and cigarettes.

A little more critical of our youth this evening than normal. You in a bad mood?

Troy

Too late...lol

On more than one occasion while driving I've  found myself pulling over to ask a young Black man WHY is he walking down the street tossing his hands back and forth with a crazy look on his face rapping to himself ?!?!

And I've gotten the same response: 

44 Light skin men ideas | light skin boys, light skin, light skin men

" cuz I CAN nigga "

....as he looks back at me and continues bouncing down the street acting a fool

Troy

Many of these young dudes have deep psychological and psychiatrict problems.
Many of them have grown up in screwed up homes AND also have chemical imbalances in their brains.

However most of them aren't getting the proper treatment they need for neither issue and instead are too often getting locked up with other people with the same issues and eventually tossed back on on the street to further harass the community.