Black. Church. And. Abortion.

Amazing. If. The. Black. Church. Begins. Talking. About. Abortion. ..The. Black. Church. Does. Not. Talk. About. Black. Preachers. In,,Prison. For. Raping. Children. Murdering. Their. Wives. Caught. ,,With. Prostitutes   ...Preachers. Stealing. Millions. Of. Church. ,,Money. Buying. Cars. Houses. Not. Uplifting. Helping. Poor. Black ,Communities. ..Black. Preachers. Not. Trying. To. Stop. Street. ,Gangs. That. Murder. Black. People. Black. Men. Selling. Crack ,Cocaine. ,Prostituting. Teenage. Girls. In  The. Streets. The. Black,Church. Is. Corrupt. Black. Lives Do. Not. Matter. To. The,Black, ,Church. NAACP. Black. Democrats. Black. Lives. Do. Not,Matter. To. Them. Street. Gangs. Are. Domestic. Terror. ...Black,People. Who. Buy. Sell. Crack. Should. Get.  20. Years...,20,Years. For. Prostituting. Teenage. Girls.....Black. Women. ,,Should. Demand. That. A. Black. Man. Wears. A. Condon. Before. ,Having. Sex. !!!!!

Abortion itself is really a racial issue in the United States because the only reasons so many White people in the U.S. are REALLY against abortion is they feel too many White babies are being aborted.
I've seen a few abortion clinics being protested, and they were all in mostly White communities.

I didn't see anybody protesting abortion clinics in Black or Latino communities.
There's a reason for that.
Because most of those making all of this noise over it are racist and only care about White babies being aborted, not babies of color.

It's good the Black church is talking about abortion though....because it's a discussion WE  need to have among ourselves as a community.

3 hours ago, harry brown said:

A. Black. Man. Wears. A. Condon. Before. ,Having. Sex. !!!!!

@harry brown

I.  Agree.  With.  Every. Thing.  You.  Said. 

But.  People.  Need.  To.  Get.  Back.  To.  

The.  Old.  Fashioned.  Values.  Of.  

Getting.  Married!  

And.  Stop.  Getting.  Pregnant.  Having.  

Babies.  Out.  Of.  Wedlock.

baby-graphics-pregnancy-360357.gif

• Haha 2

Dr Francis Cress Welsing said that Black people shouldn't get married and have children until they were over 30.

I have mixed feelings over that but I understand her point.
Most Black people in THIS society aren't mentally mature enough to handle relationships and child rearing until after 30....and many aren't ready for it after that.

Black people are TAUGHT dysfunction in this society.
This is one of the reasons I have so much love and respect for the Nation of Islam.
It takes adult Black men and women who have been broken by a system designed to make them dysfunctional...and teaches them responsibility, adulthood, and how to be functional members of society.

In other words....they help clean up the mess this system has made of so many of our people.

• Thanks 1

@Mzuri not bad, the correct form of Harry-type does not include carriage returns, line feeds, or extra spaces.  You also need to add some gratuitous ellipses and comma.  Like so 🙂

I. Agree. With. Every. Thing....You.  Said.But. People. Need.To. Get. Back. To. The. Old. Fashioned. Values. Of. Getting. Married! And. Stop. Getting. Pregnant.,, Having. Babies. Out. Of. Wedlock.

• Haha 1

Troy & Mzuri

Also, Harry makes liberal use of commas and types them in groups of 2, 3, even 4..lol

I don't think anybody will be able to nail down exactly how Harry delivers. He's a poet and his style is too unique to easily imitate.

Troy have you ever met Harry in real life?

• Like 1

No I have never met the enigmatic Harry in the real world.  He/She/They/It is as much a mystery to me as He/She/They/It is to you all.

I actually did not catch the poetry in Harry's posts until you pointed it out years ago @Pioneer1

Perhaps the punctuation is not "gratuitous" as I indicated but simply a form whose purpose I have not yet divined.

I do recall however Harry indicating that the space bar on his key board was busted, but I may be misremembering...

46 minutes ago, Troy said:

I do recall however Harry indicating that the space bar on his key board was busted, but I may be misremembering...

Oh... Dear,, Should. We. Set. Up: A. Go-Fund-Me?

So. That, Harry.. Can/ Type,, His• Harry-Type?

❤️

• Haha 1

Troy

A man, obvoiusly....lol.
Banging away on a busted computer with some of the keys missing for a long period of time is definitely a male trait.

Along with rubber bands and even duck tape wrapped around the mouse to hold it together...lol.

Mzuri

Oh... Dear,, Should. We. Set. Up: A. Go-Fund-Me?

So. That, Harry.. Can/ Type,, His• Harry-Type?

Pretty close....
But Harry doesn't ask questions, except rhetorically.....LOL