Enough of the crap and finger pointing............

I've had enough of the media and some of those in authority blaming "these people" and "those people" for the Pandemic surge and not placing the blame SQUARELY on where it belongs.  The ineptitude of those in charge of managing this crisis.

Earlier this year when the CDC and other groups told people it was OK to walk around without a mask on they KNEW it would spread the disease around.
How could they NOT know?
I barely graduated from highschool and I know that some people are carriers and can spread the disease even if they are vaccinated or not sick...so why didn't they?

When Walmart and these other stores started going by the "honor system" and telling people if they've vaccinated they can shop mask free,
"And by the way...we won't CHECK to see if you're vaccinated....we'll just take your word for it "
.....I KNEW most people were gonna start lying and go shopping mask free despite their status or even health and spread the disease around.

If I knew it....why didn't they?

They knew it too,  but didn't care.
They just wanted to hurry up and  "get back to normal" and get the economy rolling again so they could keep making money.

The powers that be have made up their minds that they are gonna keep the economy going no matter how many people get sick and die.
They'll replace dead U.S. workers with as many immigrants and they can smuggle into the country, to keep this economy rolling.

I believe some will intentioned people TRIED to get it under control earlier in 2020 with the stimulus payments and sporadic local PARTIAL shut downs here and there, but too much pressure came from the right-wing blood suckers who don't care about death and sickness.....only money and making a profit.
Like they usually do, the Democrats caved in to pressure from the Republicans to open things back up too fast and too soon, and resisted a real national shut down that would have had a huge impact on the spread of the virus.

It's time for a REAL NATIONAL SHUT DOWN in which means:

-Closing down nearly all non-essential businesses
-Another eviction moratorium to keep people in their homes and off the street
-Using the empty spaces available to HOUSE people who aren't in homes for free
-And sending people stimulus checks again to stay home and sit this out

....that's the only real thing short of a Miracle or Black people coming up with our own cure for this pandemic, that will STOP the spread of this disease.

Your recommendations are nice but they are just pipe

dreams.

There are just too many problems with this pandemic, 

it is out of control and there’s not much that can be 

done at this point.

The main problem is that most citizens are oblivious to 

what is really going on.  They are content to get ALL

their news from CNN and the like when those supposed

“news” sources are either withholding actual news or 

outright spreading misinformation.

When you try to point things out to them, the first thing 

they say is, “I am not watching Fox News.”  That’ fine, but 

change the channel sometimes.  You have 500 channels 

but you stay stuck on stupid.

Did CNN report on this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9980015/26-Lancet-scientists-trashed-theory-Covid-leaked-Chinese-lab-links-Wuhan.html

Next problem is that the pandemic and the vaccine have

been politicized.  Comments like this weren’t helpful:

Biden’s main campaign promise was all about getting 

COVID-19 under control, how is that going to happen 

with open borders, COVID-positive migrants getting

transported throughout the nation, Afghans coming

here, Chinese nationals infiltrating our corporations 

and institutions, and the citizens have no idea about

what is really going on?

I could go on and on but I won’t.

https://www.chinaownsus.com/

We are all doomed unless people wake up and 

educate themselves.

❤️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mzuri

There are just too many problems with this pandemic, 
it is out of control and there’s not much that can be 
done at this point.

There's a whole lot that can be done.
You just don't have enough people in office willing to do it.

And too much of the population THEMSELVES don't seem to be willing to do what it takes to get this virus under control.
They hear about people getting sick and dying and they look at it as "somebody else's problem"...not theirs.  
Their focus is on making money and having fun. 
Until THEY get sick.

The main problem is that most citizens are oblivious to 
what is really going on.  They are content to get ALL
their news from CNN and the like when those supposed
“news” sources are either withholding actual news or 
outright spreading misinformation.

When you try to point things out to them, the first thing 
they say is, “I am not watching Fox News.”  That’ fine, but 
change the channel sometimes.  

Totally agree with you.
I don't trust either channel at this point because both of them seem to be working togther to push an agenda.

One channel is pushing the needle on people and the other channel is pushing death itself by telling people to go around mask free and live their lives like nothing is wrong.

Both are promoting death and disease.

Biden’s main campaign promise was all about getting 
COVID-19 under control, how is that going to happen 
with open borders, COVID-positive migrants getting
transported throughout the nation, Afghans coming
here, Chinese nationals infiltrating our corporations 
and institutions, and the citizens have no idea about
what is really going on?

Again, total agreement with you.

I've said since a year ago how in the hell are they gonna get the virus under control and have a "shut down" while the borders are still open and people are pouring in by the hundreds of thousands with all kinds of diseases.
They aren't testing these people because they supposedly don't know they're coming in!

Even before the Pandemic, people who were here illegally had diseases and would still work WHILE being sick because that's what they came to do...work.  So they were spreading diseases around.

Down in Texas, every week you're hearing about them catching 20,000 illegals under a bridge or a  40 of them killed in a truck accident while being smuggled across roads, or 80,000 of them packed together naked in a motel.
They are bringing them in as REPLACEMENTS because so many Americans are refusing to work under unsanitary and dangerous conditions.  
Also they are expecting so many millions of citizens who DO go back to work to get sick and die or just get too sick to work...they're already bringing in their replacements.

Same thing with the Afghans and Chinese...bringing them in as REPLACEMENTS.
They've been doing that for decades anyway.

Now with the moratorium over and so many people being kicked out of their homes....they're making room for REPLACEMENT WORKERS to have a place to stay when they come here to work.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Now with the moratorium over and so many people being kicked out of their homes....

This is the issue that Biden’s $3.5 Trillion budget 

should address.  Where are these people going 

after they are evicted?  If they don’t have money 

to cover their current living expenses then how

are they going to make a move.  

This is going to be a nightmare and I feel so sorry

for the people caught up in it because once you 

are homeless it is very difficult to recover.

All this mess is going to happen in the middle of

the pandemic making the entire situation worse.

Which brings me back to Biden and his complete 

incompetence.

We are all screwed.

P.S.  You are easy today agreeing with my comments.

❤️

Mzuri

This is the issue that Biden’s $3.5 Trillion budget 
should address.  Where are these people going 
after they are evicted?  If they don’t have money 
to cover their current living expenses then how
are they going to make a move.

Many of them are going to the streets and to jail, but perhaps that was the plan all along anyway.

Put people in a desperate situation to where they're willing to do any type of work for any wage just to survive, or end up in prison being forced to work at slave wages.

They've been pushing much of the population in that direction since the 80s with Reaganomics.  This eviction moratorium just EXCELERATED what was already happening.

This is going to be a nightmare and I feel so sorry

for the people caught up in it because once you 

are homeless it is very difficult to recover.

I've been homeless before.
I was younger then and found different ways to survive and eventually became a community activist out of it.  A lot of homeless people are elderly, disabled, and/or have mental problems that prevent them from functioning properly even if they have GOOD home.  So imagine how well they function with the added burden of not having any shelter to rest their bodies and minds in.

Most of the shelters around the nation are crowded and dangerous.
When you see people sleeping under bridges and in alleys you wonder why don't they just go to a shelter.  But most shelters in the U.S. are FULL and aren't taking in new people, and others are very dangerous full of violent criminals who just got out and can't stay anywhere else BUT there...and a disabled or elderly person too sick or weak to work is usually too sick or weak to fight off the thugs.

We are all screwed.

Not all of us.
However that's what happens when you raise a society of boys to grow up to be men who sit on the couch playing video games and smoking weed.

In past generations the young men would be out in the streets flipping over cars and raising hell over the conditions of society.  But today....as long as they can score some weed and have their vaping pipe and cell phone....they're cool.

They spend their money smoking weed and looking for someone to live off of.  And now the people THEY are staying with are looking for somebody to live off us.  A nation of beggars and couch surfers.   With the immigrants working and saving and keeping things operating.

P.S.  You are easy today agreeing with my comments.

Lol...'cuz you caught me on a nice Sunday afternoon!

• Thanks 1

Somewhere in Texas someone pitched a tent under a busy over pass.  I've seen this many times before.  Why do people chose to sleep in a busy street under an overpass?  I imagine their is some benefit to this -- any ideas what it could be?

Saying you would not take the vaccinate if Trump recommended it is simply dumb if it comports with what the vast majority of the medical recommends.  I guess the statement was made for effect...

The process for selecting a president, any highs level political office, is driven by theatrics rather than anything substantive.  I guess this is why we end up with the elected officials we have today.

The US WASTED so much money during the pandemic -- mostly by handing out checks to people who simply did not need the money.  I can't tell you how many people took PPE "loans," did not need the money, and with no intention of paying it back.

I knew a guy who was charging folks 25% of the "borrowed" amount creating bogus business and filling out the forms for people. When the scheme was offered to me I rejected out of hand because 25% was an exorbitant fee -- not understanding I would never have to pay the "loan" back!  Silly me.

I know our government creates money out of thin air, but at some point the chickens will come home to roost....

Troy

Why do people chose to sleep in a busy street under an overpass?  I imagine their is some benefit to this -- any ideas what it could be?

Several reasons:

1. It's usually hidden and out of the view of the public.

2. It usually provides a natual protection from the rain, snow, and flooding

3. The hum of the vehicles whizzing by is often soothing and helps them relax and sleep.

The process for selecting a president, any highs level political office, is driven by theatrics rather than anything substantive.  

Absolutely.

Trump's charisma and ability to attract a crowd was one probably the MAIN reason he got elected.

I don't think even HE seriously expected to win...until he got the nomination for the Republican party.
Then he realized that he really had an opportunity!

I know our government creates money out of thin air, but at some point the chickens will come home to roost....

Perhaps.
But the U.S. is currently almost 30 trillion dollars in debt and those chickens haven't toddled back home yet.

Conservatives have been predicting the fall of the dollar (so hurry up and buy gold) and talking about how the debt is going to ruin the economy for the children for DECADES...but the economy keeps chugging right along no matter how much debt the nation gets in.

I think the MILITARY MIGHT of the nation is more of a determining factor of how strong our economy is than it's national debt.

So what if the U.S. owes "somebody out there" 30 trillion?
What other nation on Earth today has the muscle to make the U.S. pay up?

On 9/14/2021 at 5:57 PM, Pioneer1 said:

But the U.S. is currently almost 30 trillion dollars in debt and those chickens haven't toddled back home yet.

It is already beginning.  Our crumbling infrastructure, reaction for climate change. the low quality of our highest elected officials, our pathetic health care systems, our extreme wealth gap, our hyperincarceration, the control of the web by a handful of companies, etc, etc.

Many young people simply want to leave the country -- they are so disheartened with the US.

On 9/14/2021 at 5:57 PM, Pioneer1 said:

What other nation on Earth today has the muscle to make the U.S. pay up?

China. Just give them a minute...

Troy

It is already beginning.  Our crumbling infrastructure, reaction for climate change. the low quality of our highest elected officials, our pathetic health care systems, our extreme wealth gap, our hyperincarceration, the control of the web by a handful of companies, etc, etc.

Those problems....and they are indeed serious problems....have more to do with BENIGN NEGLECT and mis-appropriation of funds...than the nation actually being in debt or inflation.

Even when the nation had TRILLIONS of dollars to spare they weren't focused on building the infrastructure or providing Universal Healthcare.
More money or less debt will not bring an improvement in these issue.  A change of national priority in Washington will

China. Just give them a minute...

Brother I don't believe China poses much of a threat to the U.S. or Western powers period.
China is essentially one big SLAVE PLANTATION for Western corporations like Pfizer and Am*zon and Walmart who employ MILLIONS of Chinese for cheap labor.

They are pretty much well educated slaves to Western interests.
And their so-called "Communist" government are the paid OVERSEERS

Western corporations just pay the Chinese government to force it's own citizens to be slaves for them.