Nicki Minaj Has a Point Regarding Her Position on the Vaccine

I have to admit Nicki Minaj has a point here. The media insatiable design to create "news" out of nothing has them trolling the internet to create News stories.  The fact that Joy Ann Reid has been used to publicly diss another Black woman is disheartening at best.  

I actually read a few of Minaj's tweets.  She wrote she will get the vaccine, as she has to tour. She also wrote that she did not discourage others from getting vaccinated.  While I may Minaj's with her reasoning for not yet getting the vaccine herself. I know many people who have the same opinion.  The difference is the people are not slamming them on TV for it.  Celebrity does have a price.

Comments made by celebrities -- even ones with almost 23 million followers on Twitter can not be the source of our news.  Why not use the time to talk about the science behind Covid or, if you have to troll social media, amplify the celebrities spreading objectively factually information?

I discovered this after checking my messages on Twitter, and an author I follow retweeted a retweet of Minaj's tweet (below).  Interestingly the author's interpretation of Minaj's original tweet was distorted too -- just like the old telephone game.

Normally I ignore all of this stuff, but sometimes I too fall prey to this crap too 😞  I'm only human.

• Thanks 1

I agree.

I also agree with Nicki Minaj about the now acceptable culture of people being BULLIED into taking the vaccine.  Much of it coming from so called Progressives & Democrats.

I think the problem is Black folks arguing and fighting eachother over SECOND and THIRD HAND information they're getting from Caucasians...instead of arguing over KNOWLEDGE.

Troy I believe people should go with the science as well.
Problem is there's a difference between SCIENCE and what the CNN or Fox News or even the CDC Reports.

Science is TRUTH...EXPERIMENTATION.....RESULTS.

But what you're hearing on the television screen or getting on a news website is an alleged REPORT of the science....not the science itself.

So it's not so much accepting science as it's accepting THAT REPORT on a scientific finding you read on a website you trust.
It's not so much rejecting science...it's rejecting THAT REPORT on a scientific finding you saw on the news.

It's basically Black folks who believe one group of White folks...versus....Black folks who believe another group.

Because for the most part NEITHER owns their own hospitals and laboratories to do their own research and discover the truth for themselves about the virus and it's proper treatments.

That's REAL SCIENCE in my opinion.
Not just choosing which "smart" White person to trust in.

And that's a shame...........

Black folks at war with eachother over what could be LIES on both sides.

Yeah, again Joy Ann beefing with Minaj is just silly and made worse because it is for the entertainment of white folks.

Joy Ann proclaims she is a fan, which comes across as disingenuous given the other words coming out of her mouth -- a true fan would not slam Minaj in such a fashion particularly without having done even a cursory research of her tweets.  I wish I could have asked Joy Ann name five Minaj songs.  

What is that on top of Joy Ann's -- Sorry, I'm only human 😉

26 minutes ago, Troy said:

Yeah, again Joy Ann beefing with Minaj is just silly and made worse because it is for the entertainment of white folks.

Joy Ann proclaims she is a fan, which comes across as disingenuous given the other words coming out of her mouth -- a true fan would not slam Minaj in such a fashion particularly without having done even a cursory research of her tweets.  I wish I could have asked Joy Ann name five Minaj songs.  

What is that on top of Joy Ann's -- Sorry, I'm only human 😉

Joy Ann Reid looks foolish with her various wigs and when she opens her

mouth it confirms that she's gone off the rails. 

Most of the things she says don't even make sense anymore.

I don't care for Nicki either, but what she is saying needs to be said. 

Unfortunately, she's spent her entire career exposing her boobs and 

twerking her behind so most people don't take her seriously, and

that's too bad because this topic is extremely important.  

Black people are NOT monolithic so individuals need to decide for 

themselves whether to take the COVID vaccine or not.   

❤️

• Thanks 1

Mzuri

Joy Ann Reid looks foolish with her various wigs and when she opens her mouth it confirms that she's gone off the rails. 

Lol...
I actually find Joy attractive and think she looks like a giant tootsie roll

I really liked her when she was in her braids.
But all of that blonde hair and highlights are a turn off for a woman of her complexion.

Like you I don't care for Nicki Minaj either.

I don't like to see two AfroAmerican women going back and forth fighting with eachother over information NEITHER ONE of them know to be correct.

I have to admit that Joy shouldn't have came at Nicki like that.
She should have contacted her PRIVATELY first atleast.

• Haha 1

Mzuri

Yeah....or they might be LYING...lol.

With so much pressure coming from society to get the shot...a lot of Black folks would rather just lie and claim they had it to keep the hounds off their back and avoid hassles.

It also appears that RANDY JACKSON has come to Nicki's defense:

Randy Jackson defends Nicki Minaj’s vaccine tweets, praises her ‘intelligent advice’ (yahoo.com)

The media, the media, the media. Everybody hates the white mainstream media!  Sooo, it must be doing something right.  Its crime, of course, is not reflecting the views of all its critics who, themselves,  are at odds with each other. That's really what the complaints amount to: being offended by not having one's opinions reinforced. It would also seem that many want the media to ignore anything that is not serious; no gossip. no rumors nor anything that could be construed as being politically biased or racially offensive. Just about shit that happens.

If an alien from another planet were to observe the American scene, would this viewer wonder whether things would be different if the status of Blacks and Whites were reversed?  Would the white minority be crying "racism" at every turn, and would the black majority be corrupted by the power it had ruthlessly acquired over centuries.  Surely black supremacy would be an issue because Blacks definitely think they are superior to Whites. Would this spectator from outer-space conclude that Earthlings are doomed to be in a constant state of discontent? And that, ideally, each race should simply have its own planet so the conflict would not be about superficial differences! Even aliens can dream.  👽

Meanwhile, the third rock from the sun continues to wobble on its axis, rocking its dizzy inhabitants, leaving them to lament its atmosphere of turmoil and bigotry.  But there are exceptions. Me? I no longer give a damn. 😑

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Me? I no longer give a damn. 😑

You know you give a damn.  

picgifs-roses-4681166.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

You know you give a damn.  

No I don't. My essay is a testament to my world weariness. 

51 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

If Cynique woke up, hopped on the computer, and typed up 3 paragraphs on something she didn't give a damn about....imagine all the love she showers on things she actually CARES for!!!!

Blah, blah, blah, making up a false scenario to bolster a dubious conclusion, -  as usual. 

• Sad 1

Cynique

Meanwhile, the third rock from the sun continues to wobble on its axis, rocking its dizzy inhabitants, leaving them to lament its atmosphere of turmoil and bigotry.  But there are exceptions. Me? I no longer give a damn.

Lol...I think you've been spending too much time going out on the porch and gazing up at the moon.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Cynique said:

There is no porch where i live. 

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Ok.........then you've been going to the entrance of your lair too often to gaze up at the moon, lol. 

I think that @Cynique is a city dweller who sits on her stoop.

Kind of like those women in Do the Right Thing.

picgifs-roses-738414.gif

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I wonder does she have a drunk old man who staggers by and flirts with her from time to time....like the woman from Do The Right Thing?

*RIP  Ruby and Ozzie

@Pioneer1 I am fairly certain that @Cynique does not consort with 

drunkards, but with her charming personality and lovely looks, the men 

must flock to her in droves.

picgifs-love-3695118.gif

• Haha 1

No, i don't live in the city. I live in a suburb of Chicago and i stand in my front yard at night and gaze at the moon on a regular basis. And of course this inspires a diagnosis from pioneer, that deluded, well known authority on nothing. I do not  associate with my white neighbors so on the rare occasions when i sit on my front steps, i am in the company of my cat. 

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

That's really what the complaints amount to: being offended by not having one's opinions reinforced.

In my case that is not the problem. My problem is the media trolling social media for information to report on. But the bigger problem, and it is not a new one, Is focusing on the sensational rather than actually informing us. “If it bleeds it leads.”

Journalism fueled solely by profit has not served us. Social media algorithms and brain hackers have made things worse than ever.

• Thanks 1

Today, most major media outlets actually GET much of their news from social media and the information that users are posting.

You're much more likely to get the truth from a tweet or what someone recently posted on You Tube,  than in some heavily edited report from Fox or CNN with half of the relevant details covered up.

One of the benefits of social media is it's helping end the censorship that has historically been agreed upon by the mainstream media.

11 hours ago, Troy said:

In my case that is not the problem. My problem is the media trolling social media for information to report on. But the bigger problem, and it is not a new one, Is focusing on the sensational rather than actually informing us. “If it bleeds it leads.”

Journalism fueled solely by profit has not served us. Social media algorithms and brain hackers have made things worse than ever.

@TroyWe always clash on this subject. One of the missions of journalism is to "shine a light in dark places" and over time this has been taken to the extreme providing a gateway to the sensationalism that the public eats up. To paraphrase H. L. Menken, nobody ever went broke banking on the stupidity of the American public. it is what it is. In today's world all of the noble institutions of society have been corrupted, including the electoral process which the Republicans are turning into a farce with their "big lie" tactics.  As i said, everybody hates the media so its not as if folks don't know what's going on. But if they wait long enough something will come up that puts their antagonists in a bad light. So, bitch on. Reform is not an option. Welcome to the real world.

7 hours ago, Cynique said:

So, bitch on. Reform is not an option. Welcome to the real world.

Written like a true cynic. I believe we can be better than this and I think ultimately we will be.

21 minutes ago, Delano said:

In the late 80's news became infotainment.

Yeah we did not get to where we were over night.  Yellow journalism is not new.  Even 60 Minutes used to roll up on people the way Catch a Predator does (or did).  Today they are a much better news organization, but I doubt they have very many viewers as people opt for John Oliver, Bill Maher, or Trevor Noah when they want substance.

Today news is entertainment.

On 9/21/2021 at 6:14 PM, Delano said:

...we are seeing the public's choices

How is social media any different than a drug pusher supply a addict with something that is both harmful and highly addictive?  Sure it is the addict's "choice," but is it really a choice

Remember when everyone was led to believe cigarettes were good for you -- even though the purveyors knew they were cancerous.

I believe we will, in the future, view today's social media driven journalism they way we now look at big tabaco. 

So, LBJ (LeBron James) decided to reveal that he's been vaxxed.  When asked if he would encourage others to get the jab, he said it was their decision. 

Of course, some folks in the media didn't appreciate his response.  They felt that he should use his platform to promote the jab.  After all, he's taken a stance on voting, police brutaility and other issues that matter to him.  Interestingly, they told him to shut up and dribble when he spoke up regarding  the NBA/China issue.

Black folks with a platform are still slaves, er, pawns on the Chess board of white supremacy.  Fame and money do not equal exemption.  😎

• Thanks 1

I wish Black people period would stop arguing and fighting with eachother in public over information NONE of them have verified as true.

One group of Black folks are listening to CNN push the vax and claim to believe in "science".
Another group of Black folks are listening to Fox News and the like telling them Covid is all a hoax.
And now they're on television, on social media, on the street, in the barbershop....going back and forth arguing and throwing chairs at eachother.

Church Members Brawl After Voting to Remove Allegedly Spendthrift, 'Money  Hungry,' Disrespectful Pastor | Church & Ministries News

"Nicca don't be putting your finger in Miss Rochelle's face like that"
"Then tell  Miss Rochelle to put a damn mask on then"
"If you got vaxxed you don't have to wear a mask fool...CNN said so!"
"Yall  old niccaz crazy as hell. You 'posed to be listening to the CDC, not CNN."

A bunch of silly Negroes fighting and arguing with eachother and NEITHER SIDE has their own hospitals or laboratories to examine the virus or vaccines for themselves and gather the actual FACTS about what's in it and what the long term effects are.  They are just arguing over INFORMATION...not verified truth...presented by whichever White man they trust.

If we had done what the Honorable Marcus Garvey and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us to do decades ago and build OUR OWN hospitals with our own doctors and nurses....we wouldn't be in this situation right now.  White folks might be, but we wouldn't.....because we would have had our own cures and preventive measures and wouldn't be relying on them.

Unity and self-sufficiency is the tall hurdle black folks refuse to jump.

The abusive relationship under which we've been conditioned has had a lingering effect.

There's a reason black folks won't start their own sports leagues, entertainment companies, banks, schools, hospitals,  etc.

Instead of making our own, it's easier to consume Mr. Charlie's ice. We've been led to believe ice is hard to make and his ice is colder and tastes better.😎 

After seeing the video referenced below, any sane person would understand why taking the vaccine could be extremely dangerous in more ways than one. Big Pharma and Big Tech are jointly experimenting on the American people in order to control them and line their pockets. #COVIDVaccinesKill

https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-carrie-madej-first-u.s.-lab-examines-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-re.html

• Thanks 1

Clearly Big Pharma is getting RICH off of this Pandemic...and they have no vested interest in ending it anytime soon.

Look at the BILLIONS Pfizer and Moderna (one lady spelled it "maderna"...lol) are getting from not only the U.S. government but governments all around the planet for their medical supplies.

Imagine if Moderna or Pfizer was a BLACK company!
The governments would probably start NATIONALIZING their medicines and medical supplies instead of paying out billions to private corporations.

Black people should get on the train and start building our own hospitals and laboratories and maybe tap in to some of those billions.

COVID Vaccines: Take At Your Own Risk (?) | You Be The Judge

“My Son is Dead, He Took the Vaccine – They’re Killing Us” – Pastor From Trinidad Mourns After Son Died One Day After Receiving COVID-19 Shot (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/son-dead-took-vaccine-killing-us-pastor-trinidad-mourns-son-died-one-day-receiving-covid-19-shot-video/

On 10/1/2021 at 3:37 PM, Pioneer1 said:

If we had done what the Honorable Marcus Garvey and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us to do decades ago and build OUR OWN hospitals with our own doctors and nurses....we wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Separation will get us nowhere.

Nels

Separation will get us nowhere.

Separation would have gotten us away from covid and the other diseases, along with the people it came from.
One of the reasons the people in Africa have one of the lowest rates of covid is because so many of them are largely SEPARATE from the White and Asian populations.

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

SEPARATE from the White and Asian populations

Do you believe that separation is actually the reason? Think carefully, I'd say.

On 9/19/2021 at 6:25 PM, Pioneer1 said:

light skinned women

Here we go again. Can life get past skin tone, for once? There's nothing anyone can do about how they were born, but they can do something about how they live.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:32 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Joy Ann Reid

She's the dumbest (wo)man in television, right behind (freaky) Don Lemon.