In Its Typical Racist Fashion, the U.S. Govt Expels Haitians at the Southern Border

************************************************************************************

ICYMI, this is in the news today: 

U.S. Ramps Up Plan to Expel Haitian Migrants Gathered in Texas

I live on the U.S./Mexico border so I'm not thrilled about what is going on with unknown

people coming here from who knows where being shipped all over the nation, with many

of them remaining in my local area. 

One of the reasons I don't like it is because of the criminal elements, there's enough crime 

already going on here without importing more people who are in survival mode, who don't

have any other option than to resort to illegal activities in order to eat.

Supposedly, there are migrants coming in from 160 nations, and even though I don't want

them here, I think it's unfair of the U.S. government to expel/deport one group but not the

others, especially when it appears that this decision is being made because of skin color.

If the government is going to expel/deport these people, then they should get rid of them

all, not just the Black ones.

Our government is a bunch of RACISTS!!!

thatsracist.gif.53c77125285004a69e5cf84b914cb6d0.gif

************************************************************************************

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Been following the story all morning.

No words to describe my feelings on this....🤬

I haven't kept up with the government's policies about Haitians because they usually

enter through Florida and it never concerned me, but I do know that they have been

treated differently throughout the years. 

I just found this article, it is old but still contains useful information:

U.S. Immigration Policy on Haitian Migrants

I feel that right now, because of their recent earthquake disaster, sending these people 

back to Haiti is WRONG!!!

thatsracist.gif.99b93b881d57521c86cfabdff3d259e3.gif

********************************************************************************

Not just wrong but outrageously inhumane.

But do you know who I blame the MOST for how the Ayitian people are being treated down there?

AfroAmericans.

Because AfroAmericans from Texas and Louisanna should be the first ones down there to offer food, water, and medical assistance to our brothers and sisters down there.

It's enough Black churches in Houston alone to show some love to the 14,000 people stranded down there.

AOC went down to the border to visit fellow Latinos and show them some love and care.  
What's up with the Black congress people?  
Where are they?
Where are the Black celebrities?
Ofcourse what the plans of the Administration are racist...as was the Administration before it...but where is the Black political RESISTENCE to it?

Are they speaking up on it or is CNN the only ones addressing the issue?

Some people say that life isn't fair.
However as I've gotten older I realized how FAIR life is.
Most people just don't know the rules

And as injust as this society is....there's a certain amount of fairness even in it too!

Wheels that don't squeak...don't get oiled.

Too often AfroAmericans IGNORE problems, especially when it's happening to someone else and not themselves personally...and then when they end up in the same trouble..want to complain.

No one is stopping atleast SOME of the MILLIONS of Black folks who live in Texas from going down there and helping those people out and maybe...MAYBE...the show of support will make the government change it's too.

Even when it comes to Ayiti itself....who's stopping Black politicians from demanding that assistance to that nation and Ayitian Nation building doesn't become a national priority?  They just aren't focused on it.

I was on social media today and there was barely a WORD about this from other Black content creators in this issue.

This is one of the reasons so many don't respect the slogan "Black Lives Matter".....they see the hypocrisy in many of those chanting it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It's enough Black churches in Houston alone to show some love to the 14,000 people stranded down there.

*************************************************************************************

People in Louisiana are dealing with their floods and Houston is a world away from here. 

Those people are not thinking about the issues at the border.

There are social services to provide the migrants with their immediate needs.

But I don't understand why they aren't being given accommodations in some fancy hotel 

like they provide for other people.  

thatsracist.gif.185a1b5b0d742fc3b77baf5ecda0bc34.gif

*************************************************************************************

Mzuri

Them negroes ain't focused on rebuilding down in Louisiana and Houston.  I know them.  They're busy with their minds on the same bullshit that was occupying it BEFORE the floods.  Smoking dope and engaging eachother in a bunch of drama and juvenile foolishness.

Maybe the White folks down there are focused on sawing logs and clearing the damage.
Most of the Black folks in that area are "busy" sitting around waiting on the White folks to clear the damage and rebuild so THEY can get back to....whatever they were doing.

....which probably didn't amount to TOO much.

image.jpeg.18130d4a5c574430e741f093212e0316.jpeg

"I sho' wish deez White folks
would hurry up and turn dem
lights own!
...'cuz we don't know how to do it.
And it's dark up in dis mug! Shit!"

This is the things to understand Mzuri....
A FOOL constantly has problems to deal with..because they MAKE the problems for themselves.
And they'll make some for YOU if you let them.

As soon as you SOLVE a fool's problem, he'll make two more worse than the first!
....and be busily occupied with it.
Too "busy" and occupied with it to help anyone else.

In truth.....
Black Americans should be in a MUCH better position in this nation than we are.  
We have had so much liberty and made so much money these past 50 years since the end of the Civil Rights Era that we should have our own schools, medical centers, grocery stores, and food distribution centers to not only sustain OURSELVES but to send down there to the border to help fellow Black folks need need as well as to send to other Black nations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

🤬🤬🤬

People are outraged by this and I think that the horseback agent will 

be fired.  

These barbarous tactics of rounding Black people up have no place

in our society.  

When will the president be held accountable?  

If some BS like this happened under the Trump administration you all

would be up in arms.

image.gif.e748b9997572db40bf72893da90b115e.gif

On 9/18/2021 at 2:19 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I was on social media today and there was barely a WORD about this from other Black content creators in this issue.

Black content “creators” on social media are driven by the algorithm too. So if mark and jack are not interested in elevating this content those on social we not push it. Instead we’ll talk about Minaj’s views on vaccinations…

1 hour ago, Mzuri said:

If some BS like this happened under the Trump administration you all

would be up in arms.

There is outrage it is being expressed here. But unless Mark decides it is important the issue will not be raised… and since we won’t use our platforms we are at Mark’s mercy.

Besides, I think white folks are getting tired of Black people and our problems… 😉 

Mzuri

If some BS like this happened under the Trump administration you all would be up in arms.

Well that's one of the FEW good things about the Trump Administration.

Atleast Blk folks stayed on their toes and were ready to clap back at every perceived slight because so much open racism filled the atmosphere.

I doubt if there would have been riots if George Floyd had been killed a few years earlier under an Obama Administration under the same circumstances.   The society wasn't as racially hot.

Troy

Besides, I think white folks are getting tired of Black people and our problems…

Lol...apparently they aren't THAT tired.
They haven't stopped MAKING them.

• 2 weeks later...

Immigration is another excellent way to see how racism works.  From my perch, it looks like a tale of two borders. 

The Haitians and Central and South Americans have to swim and walk across the border. Then, they're housed in substandard conditions until they are processed.

Meanwhile, thousands of Afghan refugees were provided 2nd class (crowded) flight accommodations on military aircraft.   Once they land in a safe spot (country or military base), they're provided with food, shelter and showers.  Shortly thereafter, they will be relocated to start their new lives in a community nearby.

To be clear, I do not have an issue with anyone coming to America.  There is more than enough land mass to make reasonable accommodations to new folks.  They will blend right into the fabric of the melting pot.

However, I do not advocate bringing in criminals.  We have enough of them already of all stripes. 😎

I think there would be a RACIALLY BALANCED immigration policy where ATLEAST (really more) 15% of all immigrants allowed into this nation are visibly BLACK racially speaking.

Too many games are being played when it comes to immigration, especially over the past 50 years or so after the racist immigration policies were discarded back in the 60s.
We should this would allow more Black folks into the country and instead they just cut the number of Europeans coming in but increase the number of "other" folks who were neither Black nor completely White, but were Asian, Latino, Arab, ect.....many of whom side with and partner with Caucasians anyway.
We need more Black people to keep our population up in this nation.

And when I say VISIBLY Black...meaning dark brown people with kinky hair, preferably from Africa or the Caribbean.

Not "funny folks" of questionable backgrounds where you gotta look at them 6 times and do a DNA sample just to find out they have SOME traces of African in them.
I call them the "Paula Abdul" or 'Mariah Carey" types..where you THINK they might be Black...but you're not really sure.

We need REAL sho'nuff Black folks immigrating into this nation to keep our numbers up so that we can compete with the millions of Latinos and Asians coming in.

America isn't really interested in importing more non-white people from anywhere.

They already know in the year 2040, the US Census will reflect about 200 million white and 240 million non-white people.

Of course, the white people will maintain power and money. Kinda like a bigger version of South Africa. 😁😎

They've been claiming that White people are gonna "soon" be a minority in this nation for over 50 or 60 years now, and it hasn't happened yet.

Just like every 20 years or so they release a study claiming that people with blonde hair and blue eyes are gonna soon "disappear" from the planet.

I see just as many blonde hair blue eyed kids running around in the malls and grocery stores day as I did 30 years ago.

I believe these are nothing more than DOG WHISTLES being put out by racists in the media to put the White population on alert and encourage them to have more babies and bring in an influx of more Caucasian immigrants.

Look at how the abortion debate took off right AFTER they released those figures about the White population ALLEGEDLY declining.

Remember that a lot of Arabs and Latinos actually ARE White...racially speaking.
Most aren't.
Most are brown and many are even black in color...but many many ARE white.
They may not CALL themselves that, but if you look at them...you can't tell them from the typical American Whites until they open their mouths.

However I agree with you that Whites are preparing themselves to rule as a minority, which is why they're establishing so many different racial categories today....to divide people.

True. The dog whistle that white will be a minority in America has been blowing for a while. 

Just to be clear, white will still be the majority race in America. They will be a minority when compared to the whole non-white population. 

Pioneer, glad you mentioned abortion. Banning it is all about decreasing the number of whites being aborted. They certainly don't care about any other group of peoole. Especially not when non-whites seem to procreate like popcorn.  

Keeping folks divided by any means necessary is the keep to maintaining power over them. 😎

For a long time I was of the majority who believed that the Black population of the U.S. was UNDER represented and that there were a lot more of us than the census recorded.

Then I began to believe the OPPOSITE.
I thought they may have been inflating our numbers and diminishing theirs in order to put White people on alert and lull us into a sense of comfort while at the same time reducing our population through various methods.

Today I'm simply not sure WHAT to believe.

As I've gotten older I've learned to not rely or even pay too much attention to so-called "facts" and figures being reported by Caucasians, because they are often skewed and contradictory.  The varying and conflicting numbers being tossed back and forth concerning the various aspects of this Pandemic is an excellent example of this.
Who they're calling "White" and "Black" and "Asian" in the data is often so convoluted....

I've come to realize that if we as AfroAmericans want to know the TRUE ACUAL population figures.....we're going to have to find and verify them for OURSELVES.

RiFF RAFF – White Sprite Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

"Whaddup yo!
Us REAL ninjas gotta stick together in this racist world.
Na'mean??? "

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Who they're calling "White" and "Black" and "Asian" in the data is often so convoluted....

I've come to realize that if we as AfroAmericans want to know the TRUE ACUAL population figures.....we're going to have to find and verify them for OURSELVES.

We are going to find out who all identifies as Black whenever

the government starts doling out some slavery reparations. 

picgifs-flowers-4328357.gif

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Mzuri

I have a feeling that once the Reparations checks and land starts getting passed out, Italian Americans will all of a sudden take a lot more interest and pride in their Moorish ancestry....lol. 

My problem with reparation checks is how quickly black folks will give the money back to white folks. Brotha Dave Chappelle did a brilliant skit on it.

We already see it happening on a smaller scale with athletes and entertainers who buy a bunch of dumb sh8t and make other bad investments

Ask the average black person what they would do with their reparation check and they can list a litany of sh8t they would buy i.e. consume. But, usually there is no business plan whatsoever. 

Wealth is built and secured through vertical integration. Currency (labor and money) should remain within a group/community at an exchange rate of at least 8 times before it leaves. 

Reparations will never happen and  especially not if there was a chance the concept above was adopted.

Now, I'm beginning to think those stimulus checks were a reparations dry run. Let's see what people do with the money. Sure enough, more TVs and sh8t were sold. 

That's why 3% of the population control the wealth in this country. They insure that their money changes hands within the group. 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

You're absolutely right, excellent observation.

That's why as much as I want Reparations, I say our people collectively aren't ready for Reparations.

Collectively we aren't mature enough or stabile  enough to intelligently manage the money we would get from a Reparations Program.

You start passing out checks to some of these silly negroes and the liquor stores and weed shops would be BARE in less than a week.

You wouldn't be able to find a pack of Black-n-Mild cigars unless you crossed the border to Canada.

The Arabs and Koreans would actually benefit more from the Reparations than Black folks..lol.

First of all we need MORE than just money, but we also need LAND.
Millions of acres of land.
We also need KNOWLEDGE of how to grow our own foods, build our own housing, ect...

We also need our own financial institutions to HOLD the money in once we get it.
And currently we only have a handful of Black own banks and a few more credit unions around the nation.

I personally believe we'd stand a better chance at getting Reparations and MORE in Reparations if we forgot about getting it collectively as one large group....and a smaller more effective group of our most intelligent and conscious brothers and sisters organized and fought for it instead.

Pioneer, along similar lines my thoughts on U.S. reparations to AfroAmericans would be the following:

1) free healthcare and education

2) free housing

3) zero income tax

4) zero interest guaranteed loans

5) lifetime monthly stipend starting at age 18

Additionally, the government would provide land and infrastructure funding to build schools, hospitals and banks to be run by AfroAmericans. 

At one point, I thought it would be great to have a safe haven state exclusively for AfroAmericans with arable land and a moderate climate.

But, I'm not so sure about the state thing upon thinking about how easily it could be polluted and destroyed. I would hope that we've got folks with military and law enforcement training to protect it but I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling there. 

D8mn near every country the US has had a conflict with receives the equivalent of reparations.

Japan provoked our entry into WWII. Dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki basically ended it. Nobody else wanted that smoke. 

For their troubles, millions of dead, injured, disabled and/or adversely affected Japanese folks, the US helped rebuild their country and economy. Now, Japan is a wealthy country with a seat at the table in the G8.

Reparations can be done. Apparently, America hasn't been given enough incentive to atone for its original sin (slavery).

AfroAmericans are constantly being slapped in our proverbial faces through marginalization to every other issue that can be exploited.

Most recently, it was black folks shut up and be quiet, Asians are being attacked in these streets. We're working on an anti-Asian hate crime bill. We'll get back to your voting rights later. Nevermind the constitutional rights afforded to every citizen. 😎

8 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Pioneer, along similar lines my thoughts on U.S. reparations to AfroAmericans would be the following:

2) free housing

3) zero income tax

Additionally, the government would provide land and infrastructure funding to build schools, hospitals and banks to be run by AfroAmericans. 

Are you sure you work for the government?

You know that none of those things are going to happen, right?

If we ever get any reparations, it's going to be a one-time payment and that is all.

13 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

Are you sure you work for the government?

You know that none of those things are going to happen, right?

If we ever get any reparations, it's going to be a one-time payment and that is all.

Mzuri, I've been a civil servant for 34 years and counting. 😉

I've already stated reparations will never happen. Above, I just outlined what it should look like.

As mentioned, unfortunately, a one-time payment would go to TVs, cars, clothes, shoes, Playstations, alcohol, cigarettes, weed, drugs and Black & Mild cigars.😁😎

21 minutes ago, ProfD said:

I've been a civil servant for 34 years and counting. 

Yes, you mentioned that before.  

I am retired from the Department of the Army.  My Husband is a retired SGM.

Cynique was a postal worker.  

Make sure you contribute as much as you can to your TSP.

Flowers glitter gifs

11 hours ago, ProfD said:

2) free housing

3) zero income tax

Excellent list.

At one point, I thought it would be great to have a safe haven state exclusively for AfroAmericans with arable land and a moderate climate.

But, I'm not so sure about the state thing upon thinking about how easily it could be polluted and destroyed. I would hope that we've got folks with military and law enforcement training to protect it but I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling there. 

I still think we need large segments of land INSIDE the U.S. that we can call our own and have jurisdiction over.  It just doesn't have to be as big as a state.
Some people think it should be down South but I think we need to own large portions of land in EVERY REGION of this nation.  We don't want to be concentrated in one little area....like what's happening in Georgia where Blk folks from around the nation are flocking to Atlanta.

Blk folks from around the country from the Eastcoast to the Westcoast started flocking to Atlanta in the 80s and 90s and now that they're concentrated there...half the young men down there are switching down the street with dresses on.

No..we need to have a strong representation in EVERY region of this nation.
Which is one of the reasons I INSISTED on moving back to Michigan and staying here after having lived around the nation.  We need to get back to our Midwestern roots in places like Detroit, Chicago, St.Louis, ect...and not just leave and abandon it to gentrification.

Reparations can be done. Apparently, America hasn't been given enough incentive to atone for its original sin (slavery).

It can be done, but INTELLIGENT Black folks need to get together and organize for it to happen.

You can't wait on fools and the stupid among us to go marching down the street banging on drums and twerking infront of city hall in hopes of THAT working.

If you're waiting on the foolish and backward of our community to get on board and help us with a Reparations Movement, you'll be waiting a MIGHTY LONG TIME.

Skeleton on couch | Meme Generator

Jodeci said " I'm still waiting"

Leave the fools behind to do what fools do, while the righteous and intelligent among us MOVE FORWARD and take care of business.

Mzuri

It depends on who's doing the asking.

If you let some of these mush-mouth idiots in Congress right now ask for it...you won't even get THAT.

image.jpeg.793052815dd9ddd933f61d3eddf04479.jpeg

"Now wait a minute now...
Now HOLD ON now...

You go GIT yo' money...just hold on!!!
We gotta have a meeting 'bout it first though.
We have to do a Reparations STUDY"

But if intelligent FOCUSED Black folks on the ground level sit down and map out exactly what we want and how we want it, there is no such thing as impossible.

A proper Reparations Package takes a GRASS ROOTS effort that works it's way up into the halls of Congress.  Not the other way around.
It'll take years to properly plan and map out...but it can and WILL be done eventually.

• Haha 1

Pioneer, I'm fine with large segments of land in every region. We still would have to be vigilant in protecting it. 

That Jodeci "I'm still waiting" and mush mouth pic and quote wee hilarious. 😁

You're right thinking about the approach to getting reparations. I just don't remember the Japanese needing a special interest group or select subcommittee to get theirs.

Everything AfroAmericans need and want is the equivalent of a dental extraction with rusty implements and no painkillers. 😎

ProfD

We should have our own private police force to secure most of our neighborhoods RIGHT NOW...with all of the crime and police brutality plaguing so many Black communities around this nation.

The Nation of Islam has an excellent reputation for keeping peace and order in Black events and even in some Black communites.
They could be instrumental in this.

We need to be more bold in taking the initiative for our independence instead of either being FORCED to by circumstance or waiting on some young White man with long hair and glasses to come up with the idea and then negroes start flocking behind him.
Too many of our people are caught up in the Jim Jones mentality of waiting for a White man to initiate things and save them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

We should have our own private police force to secure most of our neighborhoods RIGHT NOW...with all of the crime and police brutality plaguing so many Black communities around this nation.

The Nation of Islam has an excellent reputation for keeping peace and order in Black events and even in some Black communites.

@Pioneer1

This is a great idea if it could work, something like the Guardian Angels would

be fantastic!

Remember back in the day when the gangs supposedly took care of their blocks. 

Whatever happened to that?

I am so glad that I am not in the inner city, and if I were, I would get away from

there.  I couldn’t even sleep in a place like that. 

image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

Mzuri

This is a great idea if it could work, something like the Guardian Angels would
be fantastic!

The Nation of Islam used to do this in various neighborhoods and housing projects around the country.
So I KNOW it can be done.

Problem is, too many Black folks have a LAZY mentality where they sit around waiting on racist White cops to "clean up" the crime or wait on gentrification to "clean up" the neighborhood.

If THEY clean it up, they're gonna clean it up for THEMSELVES.

Remember back in the day when the gangs supposedly took care of their blocks. 
Whatever happened to that?

I'm not sure.
I don't remember when street gangs took care of and protected the neighborhood, but I DO remember parts of the 70s and early 80s where if a crime was committed in the neighborhood like a car theft or somebody was robbed...SOMEBODY in the hood knew who did it.
And you could go to certain gangsters in that neighborhood and pay them to get your stuff back or find out who did it.
That was BEFORE the Crack Era though.

I heard from older dudes that gangs protected the neighborhood, but I guess that was before I got old enough to remember it.

Most Black gangs around the nation started off as either a break away from the Black Panthers or as protection from racists White gangs who were harassing Black residents.

I am so glad that I am not in the inner city, and if I were, I would get away from
there.  I couldn’t even sleep in a place like that. 

I don't live in the hood either.
Because I wouldn't want to do  what I HAD to do to live their.
And I'd probably organize with some other brothers to "clean it up"...and I'm not sure how many intelligent strong Black men would be around to help me.

A neighborhood is only as bad as the strong men ALLOW it to be.
Strong men can either be good or bad.  And if they are bad, then the neighborhood will be bad.

• Thanks 1

On 10/4/2021 at 10:48 AM, Pioneer1 said:

As you may have gathered from my posts, I personally have no use for religion.  However, I do not begrudge those who have to believe in something in order to manage their existence on the prison yard of white supremacy.  If religion keeps folks from being self-destructive and makes them more productive, I think that's great.

The Nation of Islam (NOI) appears to be a great exercise in mental and physical discipline.  They have taken lost and wayward folks and put them on a path of righteousness.  That's great.

I remember the NOI/FOI (Fruit of Islam) providing security in situations that mainly benefitted them.  Those brothas were on it when the NOI collected millions of dollars at the Million Man Marches.  I was there.

The NOI is headquartered in Chicago which right now I believe is the deadliest city for black folks in America. I've asked myself why the NOI/FOI hasn't established a presence on the South side and West side to stop the violence.  Rest assured the NOI compound is heavily secured.

I read about how well trained the FOI force is in martial arts and weapons.  Brotha James Brown wrote a song called "Talkin Loud and Sayin Nothin".  Those dudes seem all dressed up with nowhere to go.

Most of the dudes having  street crediblity themselves, I would think the FOI could clean up the streets of Chicago.  Unless they're getting  kickbacks from the dysunction that is plauging the city.  Cue up that  Jodeci track again...😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

As you may have gathered from my posts, I personally have no use for religion.  However, I do no begrudge those who have to believe in something in order to manage their existence on the prison yard of white supremacy.  If religion keeps foks from being self-destructive and makes them more productive, I think that's great.

Brother we have the EXACT same position on religion.

I used to go out to disprove and argue against people's religions when I was younger but since have learned that although religion may be a "crutch"...it's the only thing some people have for support.
Unless I have something better to offer them that can show them tangible benefits, I feel it's best to leave them to their religions as long as it's not counter-productive to my agenda.

I don't believe in "White Jesus"; but if it's gonna keep my sister from jumping off a building or selling her children out of complete hopelessness...then I'd rather her just stay in the church until I can offer her a solution to her problems.

I remember the NOI/FOI (Fruit of Islam) providing security in situations that mainly benefitted them.  Those brothas were on it when the NOI collected millions of dollars at the Million Man Marches.  I was there.

I was at the Million Man March too!
It was a beautiful event.
We had a million people before 8am...and 2 million actually showed up although the media lied about the numbers.

But ofcourse the NOI provides security for functions that mainly benefit them.  That's what they are supposed to do as a group.  
They are not the government, they are a private well trained organization that must use their resources wisely.
Which they have shown the capability of doing.

This particular Nation of Islam has been around since the 1970s, and Elijah Muhammad's Nation of Islam was around for over 40 years before that since the early 30s.
You don't last that long as a Black organization by being stupid and wasting time and energy on thugs, fools, and ratchets who won't appreciate the help you give them anyway.

If the city of Chicago is serious about protecting it's citizens then they'd PAY the FOI to secure the projects like they did in the past.
They have the money to do so.
But it's not the obligation of the FOI or any other private organization to do the work of the police, even if they can...and they can....do a better job.

The NOI is headquartered in Chicago which right now I believe it is the deadliest city for black folks in America. I've asked myself why the NOI/FOI hasn't established a presence on the South side dnd West side to stop the violence.  Rest assured the NOI compound is heavily secured.

I read about how well trained the FOI force is in martial arts and weapons.  Brotha James Brown wrote a song called "Talkin Loud and Sayin Nothin".  Those dudes seem all dressed up with nohwere to go.

Most of the dudes having  street crediblity themselves, I would think the FOI could clean up the streets of Chicago.  Unless they're getting  kickbacks from the dysunction that is plauging the city.  Cue up that  Jodeci track again...

Very interesting observation, that not only you and myself have made over the years but MANY people have made.

This actually touches on one of the differences brother Malcolm had with the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
Malcolm wanted to be more involved in the "struggle" and take on more Black causes like the Black Power movements that were taking shape at that time.
Elijah wanted the Nation to focus LESS on politics and MORE on financial independence and moral discipline.

He understood that the MAIN problem Black America suffered from was a MORAL problem.  
Problems like eating the wrong food, using dope and alcohol, being lazy, too dependent on White people, fighting and killing eachother, improper sexual relationships, ect....

Like the FERTILE SOIL for dysfunction analogy that I talk about....those things WEAKEN you and make you more vulnerable for the "devil" to mistreat you as an individual and a community.  
Elijah was wise enough to know this.
There is no sense in fighting  to free a DYSFUNCTIONAL Black community who will only end up destroying itself or ending up back on another plantation.

He wanted us to get righteous first and with that improved morality....success would naturally come.

And the same applies today!

The Nation of Islam doesn't have the man power or resources and quite frankly doesn't have the DUTY to save self-destructive thugs, dope addicts, and gangsters from slaughtering eachother if that what they CHOOSE to do after "knowledge of self" has come to them.
Why waste pearl on swine?

Why waste time walking thorough the hood pleading with young gangsters to put their gats down when they want to kill eachother so badly that a week later they're gonna pick them right back up again?

Now again.....
If the city, state, of feds want to PAY the NOI to coming in and secure certain areas with the manpower they have...that should be fine.
I think they should do it and teach others how to do it.

But in MY opinion (and I could be wrong) but as long as the Nation of Islam is keeping THEMSELVES safe and guarding THEIR property and can eat and own businesses and be successful.  
Then they're doing the right thing.

If you as a gangter or drug addict or thug want to clean yourself up...you're welcomed to walk through their doors at any time, no one is stopping the thug or gangster from doing that. 
Even if they're in PRISON they can still accept that discipline.

But as far as standing on every street corner in Chicago begging these crazy asss niccaz to stop doing something that a 12 year old with good sense would know better than to do and put themselves in harms way from a stray bullet...not the best strategy.

If the people of Chicago and other urban areas WANT a life of dope dealing, gangsterism, and ratchetness...the NOI has no right to FORCE them into desiring other wise.

Jodeci said:

Jodeci

"Treat 'em like they WANNA be treated....."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

If the city of Chicago is serious about protecting it's citizens then they'd PAY the FOI to secure the projects like they did in the past.

But it's not the obligation of the FOI or any other private organization to do the work of the police, even if they can...and they can....do a better job.

The Nation of Islam doesn't have the man power or resources and quite frankly doesn't have the DUTY to save self-destructive thugs, dope addicts, and gangsters from slaughtering eachother if that what they CHOOSE to do after "knowledge of self" has come to them.

But in MY opinion (and I could be wrong) but as long as the Nation of Islam is keeping THEMSELVES safe and guarding THEIR property and can eat and own businesses and be successful.  

Point taken.  Self-preservation and self-interest usually win out every time. 

But, if there is a desire to help dysfunctional AfroAmericans "get right", the village has to take responsibility in cleaning it up.   That includes the  talented 10% of our population (individuals and organizations). 

Otherwise, if AfroAmericans of all stripes aren't going to hold themselves accountable for killing each other, there is no reason to grumble, complain, cry and march when racists do the same thing. 

Also to your point:

The city of Chicago has a black mayor. They have a huge police force.  If they really wanted to reduce the crime rate, they could wipe out the thugs in less than 30 days.

Of course, that could never happen.  It would be bad business within the system of white supremacy. Dysfunctional people are the fertilizer that fuels the prison yard.😎

• Like 1

ProfD

Self-preservation and self-interest of the COLLECTIVE Nation of Islam, not necessarily individual members.

I used to go to the temple a lot when I lived in Detroit and they taught their members to "look out" for your brother.
They do believe in collectivism and group economics with EACHOTHER and they also partner up with other Black organizations from time to time.

But like I said earlier, like most intelligent people the Nation of Islam is very particular and careful about who they align themselves with.

You can just run off and start doing business with dope dealers, gangsters, wife-beaters, drug addicts and other ratchets and counter-productive people in community because they'll ruin themselves and take you along with them.

After an attack, sometimes you just gotta let some ships sink and focus on the ones that can be salvaged.

Chicago has a Black mayor and a lot of Black people on the police force but hell, even Al Jolson and other racist entertainers wore a Black face too. 
But their Black face didn't make them any less racist.
Mayor Lightfoot's allegiance isn't to the Black community who voted for her; it's to the LGBT community who embraced her, paid her and continues to call the tune she dances to.

These negroes are little more than puppets for the White folks who REALLY run the show and control things in city hall and the state capital.

image.jpeg.0915b2f34413925f46ce9f7403a8832b.jpeg

"Now wait a minute now!
Now HOLD ON now!
I thought I told ya befo'
You go GIT yo' money!
I juss gotta talk to  da
GUBNA'  first...."

If Black people expect to change things, it has to start from the grassroots.  From the ground up.  Like we said, LOCAL POLITICS.
That means putting OUR OWN hand picked politicians in.

• Like 1

Pioneer, you're right. I truly do get it.

The NOI has to take care of itself. The organization is there if/when folks need that level of mental and physical discipline.

Dudes like myself have to keep encouraging the lost and wayward to "find a program" in order to do better for themselves which could mean joining an organization like the NOI or at least adopting the mentality.

I just know that it's going to take a lot to course correct the ship. That's after we toss the dead weight and perishable goods.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

These negroes are little more than puppets for the White folks who REALLY run the show and control things in city hall and the state capital.

If Black people expect to change things, it has to start from the grassroots.  From the ground up.  Like we said, LOCAL POLITICS.
That means putting OUR OWN hand picked politicians in.

Facts. As discussed, our folks need to grow up politically. 😎

ProfD

As I said earlier, I feel the same way as YOU do about religion.

I'd really like a NON-RELIGIOUS organization to be in charge of keeping law and order and peace in our communities.
Religion and morality is often a touchy and confusing subject for our people because there is already so much confusion and division.

You say Muslim to some of our people and they feel a certain way.
You say Jesus to them and they they start feeling another way.

If it were up to me I'd have ecumenical institutions that weren't tied to any particular type of religious philosphy.

One of the thing I like about Marcus Garvey and the UNIA movement was that it wasn't religiously based.
Garvey was a Christian (I believe) but he had followers and supporters from all walks of life.

If Garvey was around right now, I'd be all up in his churchs keeping it 100 with my non-religious support of his political and social agendas!

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'd really like a NON-RELIGIOUS organization to be in charge of keeping law and order and peace in our communities.

Absolutely.

The movement has to be positive and progressive in keeping folks on code without beating them upside the head from a moral or spiritual perspective. No need for a Santa Claus either. 😁

Folks will "do the right thing" if they're being fed well on all levels (mental, physical and spiritual). 

Marcus Garvey was definitely on to something especially considering he inspired Kwame Nkrumah who only went on to become the most revered man in Ghana.

It's my belief that white supremacy has diluted AfroAmericans so much in expanding the illusion of a middle class that black folks don't see the need for a movement.

It's hard to tell these n8gglets white supremacy is alive and well. They're looking at the houses and vehicles in the driveways around us and giving me the side eye like....

image.png.64ec57673b5b8ef09bfce9b23753921d.png

To that end, it's going to take a major event to awaken the sociopolitical conscience of our people. 😎