Second Amendment Emerged out of a Fear of Black People

From the seventeenth century, when it was encoded into law that the enslaved could not own, carry, or use a firearm whatsoever, until today, with measures to expand and curtail gun ownership aimed disproportionately at the African American population, the right to bear arms has been consistently used as a weapon to keep African Americans powerless—revealing that armed or unarmed, Blackness, it would seem, is the threat that must be neutralized and punished.

• Like 1

************************************************************************************

She wrote a whole book about Blacks not being allowed to bear arms in 1723. 

Why would they be?  Of course whitey was afraid if he gave a Black man a gun

he would turn around and shoot him with it. 

That is probably the sentiment today.  I know that I would avoid a Negro that

I thought was carrying a gun.  And I definitely wouldn't give him one.

I disagree with her comment in the video where she says something to the effect 

of White people being afraid of Blacks just because. 

No, people are afraid of Blacks because they are running around shooting other

people, and each other for no valid reason, and acting crazy in general.   

I'm so glad that thugs don't read because this book would just give them another 

excuse to shoot more people.   

************************************************************************************

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 12:33 AM, Mzuri said:

She wrote a whole book about Blacks not being allowed to bear arms in 1723. 

Why would they be?  Of course whitey was afraid if he gave a Black man a gun

he would turn around and shoot him with it. 

That is probably the sentiment today.  I know that I would avoid a Negro that

I thought was carrying a gun.  And I definitely wouldn't give him one.

I disagree with her comment in the video where she says something to the effect 

of White people being afraid of Blacks just because. 

No, people are afraid of Blacks because they are running around shooting other

people, and each other for no valid reason, and acting crazy in general.   

I'm so glad that thugs don't read because this book would just give them another 

excuse to shoot more people.   

The oppressor may have an innate fear that his victims would rise up against him.  Except for a few instances, that fear has never really come to fruition.

Give a black man a gun and he wouldn't shoot a racist white group of people who had just lynched his next of kin.  Instinctively, he knows the outcome wouldn't be good for him.  OTOH, that same dude would kill another black man for looking at him the wrong way.

Contrary to the narrative being perpetuated in the media, black on black crime is not as random as they want us to believe. Most of it is concentrated to very specific areas as well.  Environment and opportunities or the lack thereof play a huge role in crimes.  Poverty, despair and ignorance are triggers (no pun intended).

I was born and raised in Washington, DC proper.  Not the gold coast or suburbs.  Where I grew up (ghetto), there was no shortage of thieves, drug dealers and killers.  Yet, I was never afraid of my own people.  Why?  Because, I knew them.

Nonetheless, under the guise of the 2nd amendment, white people are armed to the teeth in the event a race war does break out. 

The crazy part is that most strict gun laws are in places that are heavily non-white. So much for their 2nd amendment right.

I encourage every black household to own a shotgun.  Ironically, it is considered home defense and does not require a license to own. 😎