Some Rich & Famous Black People Cannot Be Bothered With the Confines of Marriage

Will Smith is a player who says that he and his wife, Jada Pinkett,

do not practice monogamy.

Marriage for us can't be a prison

IMO the state of the Black family is bad enough without these 

two promoting their adulterous swingers lifestyle.

They must know that people like to emulate celebrities so why 

couldn’t they just keep their mess to themselves?  

image.gif.4c7ea7eebb945bb9faedba40848ed998.gif

14 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

They must know that people like to emulate celebrities so why 

couldn’t they just keep their mess to themselves?  

It is not the Smith's fault.  The media pays a great deal of attention to this family.  Largely because we've been trained to lap up this drivel.  The media's focus on this family and their world view probably gives them the impression that what they think matters more than what the rest might think or the standard we believe of worthy of holding.

It didn't just start......
Rich people have always been "swingers" in this society.

They even have big "wife swapping" conventions....lol.

Marriage is primarily about MONEY and CONNECTIONS anyway, and most wealthy people know that.

Poor people get married trying to IMITATE the wealthy, and don't even know why they do it.

For the rich...marriage is less about love and more about:

-SECURING one's fortune

-ADDING to your fortune by marrying a wealthy or well connected spouse

-Ensuring your LEGITIMATE children inherit your wealth, and not the little "bastards" you make outside of the marriage.

So rich men AND women screw around shamelessly, and don't even hide it from eachother.
Most rich men have mistresses that the wife not only knows about but in some cases CHOOSES.

image.jpeg.969f032ca541b75b497dd7ee8966313e.jpeg

"Now baby you KNOW I didn't intend 
for THAT to happen.  Come on, now"

Some rich men will even hire a well endowed "super lover" to please his wife....often times while in his presence, lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troy said:

It is not the Smith's fault.  The media pays a great deal of attention to this fa

41 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

It didn't just start......
Rich people have always been "swingers" in this society.

Marriage is primarily about MONEY and CONNECTIONS anyway, and most wealthy people know that.

Some rich men will even hire a well endowed "super lover" to please his wife....often times while in his presence, lol.

@Troy  I am sorry but I disagree.  The Smiths are always doing 

something to keep themselves in the news.  I don’t care who they

are screwing, that is their personal business, but why even make

this public announcement that they are not monogamous.  

I think it is because they are chronic attention seekers.

@Pioneer1 I think marriage is more of a business arrangement  

and it also serves as a financial protection for the union’s children. 

So many marriages fail because people think it’s all about love. 

As to the Smiths and their open marriage, I couldn’t do it.  

Business arrangement or not, I would lose my mind knowing

that my husband was getting down with somebody else. 

I am too possessive for that. 

image.gif.6ca91b14e05d9429d4e10380be40d344.gif

• Thanks 1

Mzuri

Also, people need to understand that MARRIAGE and WEDDINGS aren't the same thing.

The wedding is just the CEREMONY
And like most ceremonies, it's a way for rich people to get together and spend money showing the society HOW MUCH money they can spend doing "the most" and being extravagant with food, drinks, music, dressing up, ect.....

WEDDINGS  were designed by wealthy people for wealthy people to flaunt their wealth but at some point poor people started having weddings trying to IMITATE what they saw.

Poor people...in their IGNORANCE...saw the wealthy throwing big parties and coveted it and started getting thousands of dollars in debt throwing big wedding parties THEMSELVES trying to imulate what they saw rich people do.

Only for the marriage to end within 5 years, usually over FINANCIAL problems.

Business arrangement or not, I would lose my mind knowing
that my husband was getting down with somebody else. 
I am too possessive for that. 

Yeah, well you may "lose your mind" initially...lol....but I bet if your husband was RICH ENOUGH and bought you enough cars, clothes, jewelry, and even let you have a few "boy toys" of your own to spend time with -you'd FIND your mind real quick, lol

Infact, WHATEVER you lost you'd probably stop looking for while enjoying yourself at the weekly trips to the spa that he pays for you....lol.

Best Girlfriend Spa Getaways in WI | Travel Wisconsin

"Guuuurl, I can't BELIEVE that negro actually brought her up in the HOUSE last night! 
I told him she ain't gonna sleep in MY bed!  Not with ME in it!  
I told him he better take that  skeezer down stairs, she ain't coming up here!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mzuri said:

I think it is because they are chronic attention seekers.

I could make the same pronouncement but no one in the media would pay attention to me. The media gives them a platform.

I doubt any man want the masses to know another man is banging his wife, which may be why Will seems salty @Delano.

I’m any event I have no idea as i don’t consume the information. Social media keeps thrusting  photos of the “son,” who seems to be an effeminate cross dresser, but i never click the images.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Poor people...in their IGNORANCE...saw the wealthy throwing big parties and coveted it and started getting thousands of dollars in debt throwing big wedding parties THEMSELVES trying to imulate what they saw rich people do.

Only for the marriage to end within 5 years, usually over FINANCIAL problems.

Yeah, well you may "lose your mind" initially...lol....but I bet if your husband was RICH ENOUGH and bought you enough cars, clothes, jewelry, and even let you have a few "boy toys" of your own to spend time with -you'd FIND your mind real quick, lol

Infact, WHATEVER you lost you'd probably stop looking for while enjoying yourself at the weekly trips to the spa that he pays for you....lol.

I LOVE your vignettes!!!

When I was a teenager, I knew a young Hispanic couple who had one

of those big fancy weddings that the girl’s parents paid for.  She said

it cost $50K and they had saved up the money for years.  

After they were married, the newlyweds were living in a tiny 

apartment and didn’t even have their own furniture.  

I never could understand why the parents didn’t use that money to

buy them a house, that would have been a better investment, IMO.

My Husband and I were married at the courthouse but it was a

Christian ceremony. 

I don’t like to post about my personal business but we are retired and

those possessions you mentioned are not important to me because

I have all of that.

You can’t buy trust and loyalty and those attributes mean more to me

than anything.  I have known my Husband for forty years and we trust

each other completely.

But I get your point, most people can easily be bought off.

image.gif.7d932a31e5cd2ff8f3311c478af7daf4.gif

• Like 1

Biologically, a man can produce many kids within a year.  However, a woman can only carry to full term ONCE wthin the same period of time. 

Now, imagine a world where men were free to procreate without the burden of responsibility.  Marriage became the solution.  You break it, you buy it. 😁

The institution of marriage was created for the benefit of women and children especially when they could not take care of themselves. 

Marriage has little or nothing to do with love as  evidenced by the fact that in some cultures, it is arranged. 

An Indian couple arranged to be married were asked about love.  They burst out laughing and asked what that had to do wtih anything.  Their belief is that over time, the couple will grow to love each other whatever that means.

As mentioned above, marriage is really a business arrangement used to maintain and pass along wealth and power. 

Considering that we have neither wealth nor power under the system of white supremacy, black folks really don't have any business getting married.  😁

Seriously, marriage can be a great chess move when folks use it for purpose and not as a prison. 😎

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

Are you familiar with a man named Neely Fuller Jr.  and his teachings?

Yessir.👍 

At 92 years old, NF Jr is still dropping jewels of wisdom.  I know he's a hard read and listen to many folks.  But, I hope that a future generation will discover his book and use his teachings/suggestions accordingly. 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

I've heard that said before, but I find him rather easy and pleasant to listen to.

If you've heard him on his talk show where people call in to ask him questions.....that aspect is a little akward because instead of asking him a straight question most people tend to ramble, not get to the point, give their opinions, and ask crazy questions and he has to cut through all the nonsense just to get to the actual question, lol.
Other than that though....his mind is a clear as a bell...at 92.

25 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I've heard that said before, but I find him rather easy and pleasant to listen to.

If you've heard him on his talk show where people call in to ask him questions.....that aspect is a little akward because instead of asking him a straight question most people tend to ramble, not get to the point, give their opinions, and ask crazy questions and he has to cut through all the nonsense just to get to the actual question, lol.

Same here. I can listen to him but I *hate* the callers. They should be considerate enough to have a well thought out short question. After all, he's 92. We're fortunate enough that he has time to answer some of those dumb azz questions. 😁😎

ProfD

You know Mr Fuller is so WISE......
He knows how to TEACH people without them knowing they're being taught, lol

When I first started listening to his show, I'd hear callers call in and it would take them 15 minutes to ask a damn question and finally they would get around to asking it in a crazy way....but I still understood the GIST of what they were asking.
But  Mr Fuller would tell them he doesn't understand the question.....

I'd think to myself, I KNOW Mr. Fuller is smarter than that.
He should atleast get the gist of what they're asking and cut through the garbage.
But I now know he tells them to repeat the question and make it more clear to TEACH THEM how to think and be precise in their words.

Some people who are SO stupid that no matter how much he tries to get them to rephrase the question and be more specific, they just end up getting more confused and frustrated....he'll leave them alone and answer their silly ass question anyway, lol.
That let's me know he is trying to teach them how to communicate and think in a more linear fashion.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You know Mr Fuller is so WISE......

That let's me know he is trying to teach them how to communicate and think in a more linear fashion.

Absolutely. NF Jr lives by the code and leads by example. Acknowledging the VGQ (Victims Guaranteed Qualification) forces him to sit through those dumbazz questions. I still wish the callers were more considerate. 😎

• Thanks 1