Time Markers or experiments with time.

Inspiration mean to breathe in spirit. I was looking up the etymology of the word and found the following. 

I am 3/4 through, Thank You @Mel Hopkins

The sense evolution seems to be from "breathe into" to "infuse animation or influence," thus "affect, rouse, guide or control," especially by divine influence. Inspire (v.) in Middle English also was used to mean "breath or put life or spirit into the human body; impart reason to a human soul." Literal sense "act of inhaling" attested in English from 1560s. Meaning "one who inspires others" is attested by 1867.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/inspiration

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Delano said:

Inspiration mean to breathe in spirit. I was looking up the etymology of the word and found the following. 

Here's the lens I'm looking through right now: Time is circular or sometimes represented as an infinity symbol.

Therefore, I'm receiving your reply that Time Markers are immensely personal. TM is like breadcrumbs I've left on the path as I move through the circle of Time.

And since I've partnered with Google's solution for measuring how many visitors are on the point at any given moment, it provides messages. Those messages led me back to that post I wrote five years ago. And it feels like I left myself a note to follow a specific path at this TIME.

So, this makes sense to me. - I've laid the foundation to build awareness for my project -(I've breathed life into it). Now others realize my vision. And they are resurrecting/ "resuscitating" it. Wow - Just Wow.

💓💓💓

• Like 2

Time markers is my classification system to qualify moments of time in the future.

There are over 100 time markers and I am using a non decimal counting system. In addition every time marker tells a story and can be converted into an Astrology chart. In order to get more detail.

The piece you wrote did you have to research and was it unusually hard to edit or proofread.

It will most likely bring you additional income and or work.

I'll have a look a bit later.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Delano said:

Time markers is my classification system to qualify moments of time in the future.

Yes, I think I'm getting more clarity into your system. I seek to understand your creation. 

Communicating the benefits of someone's product/creation is what I've done in my career. So, last night (my last night), when I realized I turned to you for validation of my knowledge of finance - It hit me. You embody facts, figures, dates, movement, longitude, latitude, and more beyond my scope of intuition. I relate your inherent skills to the earliest known mathematicians in Africa (Swaziland) ... http://www.taneter.org/math.html. Is this realistic? Not a clue, but I don't need proof to trust my intuition. I just trust it.  

I channeled the post I wrote. It began as a trigger right here in this forum. Troy said something was unknowable...and I went into a trance, and that's what I wrote. So, yes, I feel you're correct. Thank you again for bringing clarity.

• Like 1

A friend has been meditating to  times that I give June using the time marker system. I asked him to describe the system. 5his is what he wrote

"They sort of direct you to a very specific point in space and time where you know all you have to do is meditate and focus on the theme, which then seems to come through strongly but sometimes in unexpected ways"

It is actually a progression of a technique I developed around 1999. I ask the querent for the first three numbers that pop into their head.

I use the numbers as a divination tool. I have over the years realised I have created a system that reads the unconscious mind.

I have three of these correspondent systems. 

They are kind of like a language or rather they translate they spur of the moment word to read the unconscious.

My language is a bit different because the letters all have meaning or rather concepts attached to them. However the concepts are fluid. So even if I get the same number or numbers from a person what I said will be different. The details are different but the theme is the same.

The system keep evolving the more I use it. I had a wager with Troy that Donald Trump would be out of office in a year. I lost that one. In the second wager I gave Troy a two week time frame of when he would be out of office. Troy one again. However the date of chose was only two days away from the start of his impeachment trial. The odds of getting the dates correct is roughly 300 to 1.

• Like 1

I use words number and time as trigger to read the unconscious.

@Mel Hopkins your complement is treasured. I used to read a lot. I read because of tangents whereas you write because of tangents. Twins indeed.  I seem to be really good at pattern recognition. I have a feel for numbers

I have been told that that the way I describe things creates a visual.y main areas of interest are numbers, mythology, reasoning.

My approach is to read as much as possible in different subjects. This creates different ways of seeing an issue. In addition to reasoning and logic I use my feeling. Which is part of why I don't post as much. I found some responses would really agitate me. A lot less so know since I am  More selective in my engagements.

Tarot has been a really good way to get another perspective provide I keep an open mind. Astrology is amazing classification system and I way view things that aren't Astrology.

The dialogue here has been am incredible source of learning.

You Cynique and I retired from the board for similar reasons. The futility of being heard much less understood. I can't speak for the two of you but I no longer feel they need to encourage thinking to the unreceptive. I  communing with the collective unconscious through both numbers words and time itself since it is three numbers. And my system started with me reading three numbers.

• Like 2

@Del & Mel:  Does this mean that our lives are predestined, and - are just  laid out in front of us to either catch up with or double back to when we get stalled, or collide with somebody's else's trajectory - all as part of a grand plan where trial and error pay a role. I feel like I'm in limbo, not so much going forward or backward but shifting from side to side.  Revisiting my past may provide me with a brief moment of clarity but it doesn't necessarily inspire me in the present.  Am i an old soul?  or in a rut? or what?  🤨 Is this what time travel is all about?  

• Like 1

I have been doing a bit of a dive into Vedas. Which is interesting because they have various branches and Astrology cuts thorough all of them. Which makes sense because an Astrological chart symbolically displays space and time. Which is our reality.

• Like 1

@Cynique I think we are destined to work out themes of our life. The choice may be subject to variation but not the themes. I don't feel that you are lost but rather seeking answers or rather understanding. You have a fineknd and you are a  passionate writer which is girl by you razor sharp mind. I feel that know you are looking at the "randomness and seeking both the mean and poetry therein. I try to combine the rational with the irrational to come to an understanding. Back in 2015 I said we are going to be experiencing huge geopolitical shifts up until 2024.

@Cynique years ago when I read your chart I said you are a blend of the archetypical masculine and feminine. You know have the luxury of time and the burden of not knowing. You aren't in a rut it just that fewer things have enough gravity to pull you in to their orbit. The mountain view is spectacular but sparsely populated. This is the blessing and the curse of a fine mind and an artist's heart.

Getting messages from the TV , memories and dreams is perhaps new for you. However the unconscious is an invaluable sore of information it just need some organising or definitions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delano said:

You Cynique and I retired from the board for similar reasons. The futility of being heard much less understood. I can't speak for the two of you but I no longer feel they need to encourage thinking to the unreceptive.

OK. I'll shut up and write less if you all come back and participate.😁

Seriously,  @Delano, @Cynique and @Mel Hopkins, I really enjoy reading you all. 😎

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

Does this mean that our lives are predestined, and - are just  laid out in front of us to either catch up with or double back to when we get stalled, or collide with somebody's else's trajectory - all as part of a grand plan where trial and error pay a role.

@Cynique determination or free will? I believe it’s both.  Which is why we carve out time to reflect during our journey.  The weird thing is we’ve spent about two years  dormant. The Global pandemic gave us all a moment to reset and reflect.  I spent those years reviewing my journey.   But here’s the thing, I don’t believe in linear time.  When I “died” or “transitioned” I came back because I   told THE ALL  I had something to do. It was almost like I remembered when I rejoined “The All. Then I skedaddled. The highest level of creation is   “ Kuumba.  It is the Swahili word (bantu etymology) for “divine creation” meaning create something out of nothing.   So maybe determinism is nothing more than choosing to create  our journey before we arrive in this dimension.  Some of us remember exactly what we came here to do - and begin when we are infants (old souls). Some of us forget - and we follow bread crumbs that we’ve left ourselves.  Maybe one of your projects is to create a new project - while you’re in your corporeal state.💕

53 minutes ago, ProfD said:

OK. I'll shut up and write less

Please don’t! You share a rare perspective that shows what’s behind the curtain! 

• Like 2

@ProfDI appreciate what you bring to the board: a concise voice of reason. Don't shut up. Stay open!

@Mel&Del: Thanks for providing me with food for thought, - for offering something to distract me from the words* that lately have been creeping into my mind whenever I contemplate LIFE. 

* "This is all a joke, right?"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, Cynique said:

You are obviously not among those who say that time doesn't exist

I don't think time exists. What we have is the measurement of movement of the earth and our experience of passing events.  The measurement and the experience are not the same as the thing. 

On 6/6/2022 at 3:11 AM, Cynique said:

Your associating events with recurring dates and times still doesn't quite resonate with me.

What I have done is create a scale to quantify clock time, to understand what is likely to transpire at all times that share the same signature.

When the sun rises you may perform certain activities at that time: excercise; yoga breakfast. Another way of thinking of it is to live according to the seasons and the Sun. Years ago I came across a seasonal cookbook. In which you eat summer fruit in the summer. And potatoes in the winter.

Also the time marker are created using the person's natal chart relocated to their city of residence. Then matching that to the current position of the planets. So it is specfic to the person and a particular time frame.

Let's try it in reverse go to timeanddate.com which will show you your current time. If you can take a screen shot of that I can apply a time marker to it to describe what or the quality of time.

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, Cynique said:

@DelYou are obviously not among those who say that time doesn't exist

I don't think time exists. The measurement is not the same as the thing.

On 9/28/2021 at 5:24 PM, Delano said:

I have recently been trying to qualify time. I have chosen times both for myself, friends and clients. So far the results have been good. I have found ways of describing time and then commencing activities at specific point in time to capture and utilise the energy of time. I have been able to describe the following qualities and use them: acceptance through openness; acceptance through understanding; efficiency one was internal the other was external; optimism.

The other cool thing is that the experiment is also making me more introspective. They can be the starting times for meditations or the beginning of an activity.

They can change from one second to the next and not everyone is live. Since I use the natal chart so they are for one person and one time during a day. While the same time marker may be found more than once in a day. They do not repeat at the same time.  I have found some general ones that are not connected to natal charts. Also not all time markers occur every day. One very special one I have only found on in three months.

@Chevdove this may be useful for you. If you are not interested or it goes against your beliefs, no problem no pressure.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2022 at 2:42 PM, Delano said:

this may be useful for you. If you are not interested or it goes against your beliefs, no problem no pressure.

@Delano I am definitely interested, however, this is complex for me! 

You are very deep! 

I did not see this thread back when you posted, but I read through some of the other replies, and do not feel so bad now, because this is difficult for me to completely understand.

I do think about the concept of time, a lot! 

So, I am going to think about this thread now, I can't get it out of my head.

I think about time in relation to stars and know that scientist research about this subject is incredible. For example, a few years ago, I read that scientist have measured a certain star that exploded 6000 years ago and (I may not be explaining it correctly) but we only see the explosion now, in our modern time. That is crazy!

I believe too, that (Again, I may not be explaining this correctly)--TIME BENDS, and what I am trying to say is that -- from one point A to the next point B, it relative and even though today, humans experience events today with respect to time being measured with relation to our solar system, however, the events have already occurred.

I don't know if I am making sense, but I completely believe it, but don't have the right words to explain it. 

I also love what you wrote about Sanskrit and Hebrew script being associated with numbers. That is absolutely what I believe, tried to study in depth years ago, but it is challenging. I read somewhere that 'Sanskrit' was also spelled 'Samskrit' and also correlates to ancient Chaldea. 

Anyway, this subject is way over my head, but yes, I am interested and can understand 'a little' why you would know about this in relation to Astrology. 

Amazing! 

If someone bounces a ball a block a away. You hear the sound because it takes sound longer to travel the distance. Light travels at roughly 186,000 miles a second. A star is so far away that it is in the distant.

I am roughly 10,000 miles away from London which is roughly 10 time zones. So I am actually 10 hours in the future relative to London. And 15 time zones away from NYC so I am 15 hours in the future relative to New York.

When I first studied Astrology I  found the various types of time confusing. 

Let me know if that clears it up for you .

Hopefully we can bring some light to some of your questions.

2 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I believe too, that (Again, I may not be explaining this correctly)--TIME BENDS, and what I am trying to say is that -- from one point A to the next point B, it relative and even though today, humans experience events today with respect to time being measured with relation to our solar system, however, the events have already occurred.

I don't know if I am making sense, but I completely believe it, but don't have the right words to explain it. 

Yes our perception of time changes depending on our task. You can also slow down time. I was told this over 20 years ago.

Some things are hard to verbalise even though you can feel their veracity.

At one point I was considering learning Sanskrit, but choose to focus on Astrology and finding links with Vedic scripture. I  may go back to our since I am certain it is indeed a divine script.

@Chevdove this idea may help. In the present moment you want to understand the outcome of the transformative process. Or at least be able to shape it. Control or foreknowledge is not needed for transformation. Don't know if that's useful or not for your process.

Let me know what you think of this idea.

Del

I am roughly 10,000 miles away from London which is roughly 10 time zones. So I am actually 10 hours in the future relative to London. And 15 time zones away from NYC so I am 15 hours in the future relative to New York.

See this is the type of "shell game" I'm talking about when you get your information and training from White people.

You're not in some "future"...you guys are operating in the SAME period of time.
They just choose to CALL it a different hour in different regions .

Time is time but it's MEASURED differently in different regions.

For example......

Just like when people were watching 9/11 on their televisions all across the nation, they were watching it at the SAME TIME but depending on whether they were on the Eastcoast or Westcoast their CLOCKS read different numbers.

It's not that difficult.
Caucasians put out all of this crap to PURPOSELY make shit confusing and keep people busy debating over nonsense while THEY continue to rule the world with straight logic.

You can also slow down time.

Is it TIME slowing down.....or is it your MIND speeding up making things APPEAR to go slower???

The earth rotates 1,000 miles per hour. The sun will rise at 6:03am October 24th in Sydney . The time in New York will 3:03 pm October 23rd.

In addition the Sun will rise at 7:16 am in New York City.

To put it another way, it takes the earth 15 hours to rotate so that New York (75 deg west) sees sunrise, Sydney (150 deg east) the difference is 225 degrees, 15 time zones or 15 hours.

Clock and calendar time is a measurement of the earth's movement relative to the Sun. Sidereal time is the measurement of the Sun's movement. There's is also local mean time, actual local time and standard time.

Time is just a concept wherein  members of certain population groups all  synchronize clocks to avoid confusion and chaos.  What purpose does it serve to  deconstruct what is simply a matter of coordinating what has happened and anticipating what is to come.  Let it be, let it be. Living is the pause between heart beats.. .

4 hours ago, Delano said:

Plus I like having time as my hobby.

But you said it didn't exist.
So how CAN you?

See.....
This is what I mean about confusion and keeping people busy debating over nonsense.

We all know time exists but some White folks with glasses will come on and QUESTION it's existence and silly negroes who worship them will take it seriously and treat the question with the deepest contemplation.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

We all know time exists but some White folks with glasses will come on and QUESTION it's existence and silly negroes who worship them will take it seriously and treat the question with the deepest contemplation.

@Pioneer1Speak for yourself. We don't all share the opinion that time exists. The closest we can come to a consensus is to acknowledge that time is a hypothetical concept that pits one perception against another. 

6 hours ago, Delano said:

Where does an abstract concept exist?

@DelanoTime is an intangible condition incapsulated in a verbal definition as opposed to a tangible entity visible to the eye.  

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is what I mean about confusion and keeping people busy debating over nonsense.

@Pioneer1And this is what I mean about you intruding  into every post, expressing your unsolicited opinion. if you think the debate about time is nonsense then stay the hell out of the discussion.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My concept of time precludes a past or future. The time is now, nothing else exists. Things only exist in present tense.

The following is from the Oxford English Dictionary

exist verb 

not used in the progressive tenses)

to be real; to be present in a place or situation

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:48 AM, Delano said:

Hopefully we can bring some light to some of your questions.

LOL! funny! @Delano Yes, that helps somewhat, but I think it will take some time for me to understand it fully.

Here is one thought about what you said about bounding the ball; When I think about the ball bouncing and how 'light travels faster than sound', I IMAGINE THAT AT THE VERY TIME THE BALL BOUNCES, THEN IT WOULD HAVE LIT UP AND THAT LIGHT WOULD HAVE IMMEDIATELY BEEN SEEN ALL THE WAY IN LONDON OR WHEREVER, and then eventually the sound would be heard in London afterwards! Now after all of understanding that concept, then comes the next step!!! HOW TO MEASURE THAT LIGHT AND SOUND with respect to the distance from point A to point B!!! 

On 10/23/2022 at 3:23 AM, Delano said:

Yes our perception of time changes depending on our task. You can also slow down time. I was told this over 20 years ago.

Oh Wow! That's a thought! But I absolutely believe you! 

On 10/23/2022 at 3:23 AM, Delano said:

Control or foreknowledge is not needed for transformation. Don't know if that's useful or not for your process.

Let me know what you think of this idea.

Yes, I think I understand what you are saying but don't know if it helps me completely. 

On 10/23/2022 at 8:24 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Time is time but it's MEASURED differently in different regions.

It's not that difficult.
Caucasians put out all of this crap to PURPOSELY make shit confusing and keep people busy debating over nonsense while THEY continue to rule the world with straight logic.

Yes, it is difficult @Pioneer1 IMO because it is useful to know how time is measured. It relates to a lot of things. 

But, yeah, I agree, if Black people don't see that we are being mocked and debating over issues of thought when we are getting our butts kicked by racist, then we need to put the books down for a while. LOL. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2022 at 1:48 AM, Delano said:

I am roughly 10,000 miles away from London which is roughly 10 time zones. So I am actually 10 hours in the future relative to London. And 15 time zones away from NYC so I am 15 hours in the future relative to New York.

Oh! Love this! 

Okay so this helps me to explain what I understand a little better in what I mean when I say that TIME BENDS.

Based on your statement, then a person in Australia would be able to see london THROUGH A BEAM OF LIGHT 10 hours into the future and before that person in London knows about it. For this reason, and through that beam of light, the person in Australia could actually TELL THAT PERSON IN LONDON, what they are going to do before they even do it! -- prophecy

That person in Australia can see what a person actually did and could tell them ahead OF TIME!!! that they did it!

So that, if that person in London knew ahead of TIME, then they may be able to change the course of their actions and by that time that the Australian saw it, the actions of that person in London and changed courses, lets say at the 5 hour TIME MARKER.

So since TIME BENDS it could be visualized as a upside down 'U' shape TIME TRAVEL TUBE [i.e. SEAL] and at the bottom of the U a direct beam of light. At the top of the upside down U would be a 5 hour TIME MARKER. Now if the person in London decided to change a negative behavior, they would still be struck with the effects of the negative behavior and corelates to how SOUND travels slower than light. But, if that person still stays on their new and changed course of action, they will eventually experience the joy of that change.

Therefore, the person in Australia could effectively help a person in London or NYC through being able to SEE IN THE FUTURE of things that have already happened and cause a few people to change the outcome by the time that TIME CATCHES UP to the actually origin of the movement of the negative act and thus will have completely CHANGED the negative and downward destructive behavior to have a more positive outcome by the 10 hour TIME MARKER. 

This is why I believe that TIME BENDS! And I believe that many things happening today are in fact, past tense. Many stars in the sky are actually MARKERS of very ancient events and some are MARKERS for very distant future events, etc. I believe that some people are destined to go into one direction or another, but it is based on past events. So, I love your interest in TIME @Delano It is intriguing but for me, it will take a while for me to understand it completely. Your method is through Astrology, that does not deter me one bit! Love it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Based on your statement, then a person in Australia would be able to see london THROUGH A BEAM OF LIGHT 10 hours into the future and before that person in London knows about it.

What I meant is, I see the Sun before Londoners. If it were possible to see a person in London. I am looking back into the past. Since there line of latitude was in the same position as mine 10 hours ago.

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

@Delano It is intriguing but for me, it will take a while for me to understand it completely. Your method is through Astrology, that does not deter me one bit! Love it. 

You are making progress in understanding something that took me 20 years. 

• Thanks 1

The past and the present don't exist. Only the now, which is both infinitely short and infinitely long. 

Time doesn't pass it simply is now.

We have nothing to measure the speed of time, only it's passing. Even the length of a day changes daily. Which have standard measurements of time to order the events of life. Even the calendar has and will continue to be adjusted. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 6:53 AM, Chevdove said:

Yes, it is difficult @Pioneer1 IMO because it is useful to know how time is measured. It relates to a lot of things. 

But, yeah, I agree, if Black people don't see that we are being mocked and debating over issues of thought when we are getting our butts kicked by racist, then we need to put the books down for a while. LOL. 

Well, once someone tells me that they don't believe time even EXISTS....then I'm not inclined to listen to anything else they have to say concerning it.

If I tell you Santa Claus doesn't exist.....
What do I look like sitting down with a cup of tea and a saucer, crossing my legs and running my mouth to you for an hour about Santa's age, health status, and family origin???

Delano said time does NOT exist.
My question is, what more is there to talk about after that statement?

6 hours ago, Cynique said:

Right, Del! Why doesn't Pioneer stfu and remove himself from the conversation.  He just can't fathom the idea that a discussion can proceed without his shallow input.  

He can pontificate as much as he likes. I won't be responding.

🙄 - Don't know WHAT the hell they're talking about.

Last time I checked, I was talking to my sister Chevdove.

THAT'S the conversation I'M having.

Not some foolish back-n-forth with some dude with a turban on his head who doesn't even believe what we're talking about actually exists!

Oh puleeze. This thread was started by Del and as usual you stuck your nose in and added your worthless 2 cents. And when Chevdove  joined the discussion a year later and started expressing her interest in the subject,  you got miffed because she disagreed with you and took an interest in what Del was saying, something that frosted your balls.  Now you're trying to make everybody at fault but you.  You're really a piece of work!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What we call time is movement from one state to another. Since change is the one constant in life, we can not conceive of anything being static.

The only thing that doesn't change is the moment of now. So now is the only thing that is not affected by time.

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

@DelDeep. Mind boggling.  

Time as a construct is ever present yet intangible.

On 10/24/2022 at 2:05 PM, Delano said:

You are making progress in understanding something that took me 20 years. 

@Delano Oh Wow! Thank you!

On 10/26/2022 at 6:19 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Delano said time does NOT exist.
My question is, what more is there to talk about after that statement?

🤣 @Pioneer1 I don't know if you meant this to be funny, but I tell you... 

But anyway, all jokes aside, it's a concept.

On 10/27/2022 at 5:08 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Last time I checked, I was talking to my sister Chevdove.

Oh, Love it that you call me 'your sister'. @Pioneer1

On 10/29/2022 at 3:08 PM, Cynique said:

Deep. Mind boggling.  

@Cynique My thoughts exactly.

Love that article @Delano Even Einstein weighed in on this subject.

His basis on it stems directly from his theory of relativity.

Now, I can undertand that concept. Time is relative.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

If you have an analogue clock the hour hand tells you where the Sun is located. You just have to rotate the gave by 90 degrees. This works better on the equinox. 6 am is Sunrise the Sun is rising. 12 noon it is at its highest point in the sky it is also the middle of the day. 6pm is sunset. Midnight the sun is at its lowest point and this is the middle of the night.

Those four points have different qualities and different activities associated with them .

Expanding on that theme I looked at time and have noticed patterns  that allow me to describe a mome t I time for  an individual