Facebook Rejects the Book Algorithms Of Oppression

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

, the phrase appears twice as if I keyed it in 2 different universes. Does that make sense??? LOL

We live in many different worlds but we tend to collapse them all and call it reality. The world of the mind, heart and spirit inform the physical. So I would physical reality s the least real since it is affected by the others. I used to know a guy who could read auras. He said sickness shows up 6 months to a year in the aura before it manifests in the physical body. 

Sure we can do November 25, would you like to try on a bit earlier. Oct 23 18:45:21. All you have to do is have a digital clock with the seconds. At that time just say ' "Now I start."

1 hour ago, Delano said:

Sure we can do November 25, would you like to try on a bit earlier. Oct 23 18:45:21. All you have to do is have a digital clock with the seconds. At that time just say ' "Now I start."

What am i starting?  

10 minutes ago, Delano said:

That depends on what you would like to know or experience. That's the beauty of the time markers you can decide

Well, that's what i don't get.  i can do what you suggest anytime. Why does it have to be a certain time and date to experience or know something. 

3 hours ago, Cynique said:

Well, that's what i don't get.  i can do what you suggest anytime. Why does it have to be a certain time and date to experience or know something. 

Yes you could. Time has a quality, which I am documenting. So you could decide a time to ponder  other planes of existence or thinking. The difference is the times that I am finding times that resonate with the potentials and actualities of your date of birth. It is a hard concept to understand the only people who understand it or people that have readings with me and I give them a time. And an old Astrology friend that has seen development of my system. We did a test where I was able to describe a situation of a chart I hadn't seen. We have tested it three times. In two of the times or timing of the outcome of the event agreed within days.

I don't understand how I have found this or why it is possible. I love the esoteric and I have devoted 20 years and literally thousands of hours, In order to get answers because I want to know stuff.

I have three books of symbols that I use to read the subconscious. I started in 1999. I created the first symbol set in 2008. The first has 930 symbols. The second has 360 and the last has 2099. Now I have a hieroglyphic like set of 130+ symbols to describe time.k

Here's a page from one of my books. I used these numbers to read the unconscious mind

So I believe  that everything is energy or a frequency. Hence can be described with numbers and or symbols.

On 10/20/2021 at 3:19 AM, Mzuri said:

FACEBOOK is getting ready to change its name because

of all the negativity that is on it right now.

A rose by any other name...

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

@Del MIND BOGGLING! 😲

For real!

Hey @Delano did you create this from scratch or leverage existing hieroglyphics (symbols)? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Troy said:

Hey @Delano did you create this from scratch or leverage existing hieroglyphics (symbols)? 

The glyphs are Astrological I just use them like letters. So it's basically a language. Like Esperanto is a language that was created that's a combination of existing languages and uses the ABC alphabet.

The latest one is time markers. Which is similar to Greek, Hebrew and Sanskrit, since  the letters are numbers. What's also interesting is that it is a non decimal number base. What's also cool is that it allows me to translate both numbers and words into time. So I can take a word and it has an esoteric meaning and a time. I then create an astrological chart from the time.

Troy you inadvertent helped me to find that key. If you remember our bet about Trump. The second bet I mentioned a specific date. That date was within a week of when his second impeachment trial started. So even though I lost $50 the information gleaned was priceless.

Btw check the meaning of prana. It is time and breath. In addition  to trying to learn Sanskrit. I read up on Vedic science. Which has several branches and sub branches. Philosophy Cosmology, Health, Breathing , Yoga, and Mediation. What I have found is Jyotish runs through all of them. Jyotish is the Sanskrit word for Astrology it means the science of light. Light is a the fundamental constant. There's other stuff but this is already a long response.

India got there before the West. The had zero and a Grand Unified Theory of life.

One of the things that blows my mind is that there a specific Yoga postures that remedy ailments.

5 hours ago, Troy said:

The first one took me a few months to create the first 930, the second set has 2099. They are like esoteric dictionaries. I had another idea of using it with colors. Since there are 16,777,216 the are called hex codes since it is  Hexadecimal base. 

6 hours ago, Mzuri said:

I guess they will still be Facebook, just the corporate 

name is changed.

Facebook changes its company name to Meta to distance

itself from mounting scandals: Zuckerberg lays out new

'metaverse' vision at developers event

FACEBOOK CHANGES ITS COMPANY NAME TO META

Sounds like some creepy cultish type of shit to me.

Looks to me they already had the name ready and wanted to make the change and were just looking for the right excuse and opportunity to make the move.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
Guest nivky

I think the book by Safyia Noble is embarrassing to read. Talk about a woke author who has no idea what she is talking about. It shoud be called "authors who love oppression"! Her academic success is basically awarded by the fear of anyone telling her how A level her arguments are and how philosophically illiterate her reasoning is. Where the hell has our culture gone to.