CHICAGO: DA Foxx and Mayor Lightfoot Dispute Over Deadly Shoot-Out

************************************************************************************

Mayor Lightfoot told the District Attorney that she should have filed 

criminal charges against the shootout culprits, after Kim Foxx said 

there was insufficient evidence, but the whole thing was caught on 

camera!!!

Woke War Erupts Between Chicago DA Kim Foxx and Mayor Lori Lightfoot

And In other news:

China warns World War Three could be triggered 'at any time' after it

sent dozens of warplanes into Taiwan's airspace as U.S. and Japanese

warships take part in Philippine sea training exercise

China Warns World War Three Could Be Triggered 'At Any Time'

************************************************************************************

China  (Donald Trump said "Gina"  ....lol) ain't gonna do ANYTHING without the expressed approval of the United States.

The Western corporations are using China as one big SLAVE PLANTATION to do all of their cheap and high-tech labor.

They have 1.5 Billion educated workers who are grinding for Western companies like Am*zon and IBM under the whip of the Chinese government.

They claim China is Communist, but in actuality it's ULTRA-CAPITALIST.
And the Communist Party of China are the capitalists who own the entire country and are reaping the profits off of the labor of the masses.

They aren't gonna ruin that.

30 years ago,  when Rodney King got his azz whupped on video, I thought it was an open and shut case. Nope. 

Fast forward to present where cameras are everywhere (light poles, cell phones, police body and, etc.). Yet, we've been told not to believe our lying eyes when folks get choked or shot.

Mayor Lightfoot wants swift justice. DA Foxx has to follow the science, er, evidence in order to build her case.

If mayor Lori wanted to be a prosecutor, s/he should've stayed on that job. Otherwise, s/he needs to let DA Kim handle that.

These n8gglets make black folks look bad trying to one up each other in proving they can do massa's work.

China owns a huge amount of the US debt. The US doesn't really want the Chinese to call in those markers.

So, in defiance, the US likes to saber rattle in showing its military strength. It's like Deebo owing you money and flexing at the same time:

image.png.55ae1b0f17fd3106ae0bbe1e654e80d3.png

China has already shown the US how WWIII will go down. It won't be a military fight. Think biological warfare. Pandemic. 😎

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ProfD said:

China owns a huge amount of the US debt. The US doesn't really want the Chinese to call in those markers.

*************************************************************************************************

We owe China a debt we will never be able to repay.

And this is how the U.S. Government plans to fund Joe Biden's spending plan.

Trillion-dollar platinum coin could be minted at the last minute

*************************************************************************************************

11 hours ago, Mzuri said:

We owe China a debt we will never be able to repay.

And this is how the U.S. Government plans to fund Joe Biden's spending plan.

Trillion-dollar platinum coin could be minted at the last minute

I find it amusing that anything can be used for currency (wood chips, bronze, silver, stocks, bonds, bitcoin, crypto, etc.) 

Gold was the standard for a long time.  Now a platinum coin the size of a quarter or silver dollar could be worth a trillion.  Just because they said so. 

For grins and giggles, I would love to see Jeff Bezos ask that $50B (billion) in cash be dropped off in his front yard.  I wonder how long it would take  to round up and deliver the paper.😁

Of course, I already know the answer.  They can't because it doesn't exist.  As POTUS GWB Jr. famously said, it's a house of cards. 😎

• Like 1

The U.S. Constitution has always allowed the Congress to print it's own money and assign value to it.

Cities and States must earn their revenue, but the Federal government really doesn't have to collect taxes because it can literally PRINT up as much money as it likes and give it any value.

The "debt ceiling" itself is a joke...as we all can see by now.
As long as Congress can keep raising it, there IS no "ceiling".

The ONLY reason for forming a Federal Reserve and putting the U.S. dollar into a global currency market is to have an EXCUSE  not to spend money on needed programs that would help the American people like free healthcare, safe public housing, free education, ect.....
Now you have some fake "entity" that you "owe" money to...that you literally made up.

They have TRILLIONS of dollars to spend in the deserts of Iraq and Afghanistan.
TRILLIONS of dollars to spend for a rover to ride around Mars staring at rocks and dust.
But when you ask for free healthcare or free low income housing......

Trump hits back at Republican senator after criticism | US Elections 2020  News | Al Jazeera

"Well look.....those things would be nice
to have.  But who's gonna pay for all of
that?  
The country's BROKE!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

They have TRILLIONS of dollars to spend in the deserts of Iraq and Afghanistan.
TRILLIONS of dollars to spend for a rover to ride around Mars staring at rocks and dust.
But when you ask for free healthcare or free low income housing......

@Pioneer1

As usual, this is a great post.  Until you start talking about free healthcare.

There is no such thing.

For me, as an Army wife, I can go to any military facility and receive care, 

treatment, and prescriptions, etc.  And although my Husband and I don’t 

have to pay for anything, it’s not free.  My Husband earned that benefit

for me with thirty years of military active duty and also the taxpayer

covers those costs.

My Husband receives all sorts of medical care at no cost from the military, 

Veterans Administration, through Tricare, and Medicare.  

Everything except Medicare is free.  

Medicare premiums are deducted from Social Security. 

I know most people think that Medicare is free,  but it is not.

As to the economy and the Nation’s budget, I don’t recall when the

federal government required trillions of dollars to operate.  

Wasn’t the budget always $500B or something?

Next year they’ll be talking about Quadrillions.

image.gif.3876ef3a3cf7e9fa77c775c22307c8dc.gif    image.gif.3876ef3a3cf7e9fa77c775c22307c8dc.gif    image.gif.3876ef3a3cf7e9fa77c775c22307c8dc.gif    image.gif.3876ef3a3cf7e9fa77c775c22307c8dc.gif

Mzuri

No, I know Medicare ain't free.
But it SHOULD be.

Infact, there really shouldn't be any need for Medicaid, Medicare, and VA as separate institutions but their should be ONE huge FREE healthcare system for all U.S. citizens to go along with any private practices people want to go into if they choose.

No need to chop it up with all of this CONFUSION over who deserves to get treated when they get sick.

-Ok...we'll give it to poor people but not to middle-class or rich people

-We'll give children health care, but not adults

-We'll give pregnant women care, but not old men

-We'll give it to people over 65 but not to people 25

-We'll give it to people who served in the military but not to those who didn't.

Look....GIVE IT TO EVERYBODY WHO IS A U.S. CITIZEN

Everybody has paid tax in this nation whether you worked or not.
If you just bought a bag of POTATO CHIPS...you paid taxes on them and have paid into the system.

Enough of the ultra-complex confusion and what Neely Fuller Jr. calls  EEF

Neely Fuller, Jr., Author Info, Published Books, Bio, Photo, Video, and More

ENVIRONMENTAL  ERROR   FACTORS

29 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

No, I know Medicare ain't free.

But it SHOULD be.

Infact, there really shouldn't be any need for Medicaid, Medicare, and VA as separate institutions but their should be ONE huge FREE healthcare system for all U.S. citizens to go along with any private practices people want to go into if they choose.

No need to chop it up with all of this CONFUSION over who deserves to get treated when they get sick.

-We'll give it to people who served in the military but not to those who didn't.

If you just bought a bag of POTATO CHIPS...you paid taxes on them and have paid into the system.

@Pioneer1

This is what the problem is with the Liberal-Progressive mind!

Do you people actually believe that somebody who bought a

bag of Ruffles is entitled to the same benefits as a retired or 

disabled Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine that served their

Country honorably for a lifetime???

NO!!!

If you people want to receive those same benefits then man up,

pull up your sagging pants, and go serve your Country for

twenty or thirty years and EARN that.

My Husband worked hard for his benefits and so did I.

You don’t deserve anything just because you bought some

beer and a pack of cigarettes.  And some Cheetos.

Keep it real!!!

image.gif.b05fef28d3e6760b4f9376c41adcdba5.gif

Mzuri

Did Donald Trump serve HIS country for 20 or 30 years?

He had an opportunity to serve in his youth but I heard he actually DODGED the draft by getting deferments...lol.
But as President he received better healthcare than your husband or any other veteran.

How do you feel about that?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Did Donald Trump serve HIS country for 20 or 30 years?

He had an opportunity to serve in his youth but I heard he actually DODGED the draft by getting deferments...lol.
But as President he received better healthcare than your husband or any other veteran.

How do you feel about that?

@Pioneer1

What does Donald Trump have to do with anything other than the fact that 

you lost your potato chip argument?

But since you brought up Trump’s lack of military service, I will remind you

that Biden and Obama did not serve in the military either.  

Trump was exempted for medical reasons, the others never even showed up.

Trump also attended the prestigious New York Military Academy, which is

more than Biden or Obama accomplished.

As to the level of medical care we receive at the military facilities, whenever 

myself or a family member has had surgery or treatment, we all received

world-class care.

The last time my Husband was in their intensive care, he was assigned two 

dedicated nurses, a GS-11 and a Major during the day, and others at night.

I was more familiar with what went on during the day since those were the 

hours that I went to be with my Husband.  

Did he have the same level of care as what POTUS would receive?  Probably 

not and neither would anybody else.  But I will never forget the excellent care 

we received and that they saved my Husband’s life.  That means more to me 

than anything.

Mzuri

What does Donald Trump have to do with anything other than the fact that 
you lost your potato chip argument

You brought up your husbands decades of service in the military as justification for him receiving quality health-care...suggesting that those who DIDN'T put in service to this nation didn't deserve it.

So I offered Donald Trump...who DODGED the draft and didn't serve at all in the military....but still received top notch healthcare as an example to see if you thought it was fair or not.

If you don't think it's fair that a person who bought a bag of cheetos should get the same right to good health as a person who served in the military...then what about someone who actually DODGED the military?

Also, along that point......

If you are suggesting that a person who hasn't contributed much to this society doesn't deserve free healthcare or quality healthcare.
Then what about children and adults who were born disabled and haven't worked AT ALL?
Generally speaking children have contributed little to the taxes and production in this society...does that mean they don't deserve quality health care?

I say ALL U.S. CITIZENS deserve free decent quality health care no matter their income level or social status.
No favoritism when it comes to health and saving lives

No one should sit in judgement and decides who deserves to have their cancer treated and who should deserves to die of cancer in an alley alone because they were "lazy" by someone else's standards.

Homeless man featured in viral video dies in LA alley | News24

Didn't Jesus say something about whatever you do unto the LEAST of these...you do unto him?
You feed the hungry, HEAL THE SICK, visit those in prison, etc...

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I say ALL U.S. CITIZENS deserve free decent quality health care no matter their income level or social status.

Absolutely.  As human beings, we have an obligation to take care of each other. 

There should not be winners and losers when it comes to quality healthcare especially in country as wealthy as America. 

The US has the strongest defense system on the planet. There is no reason that oru heatlhcare system shouldn't be the same way.

A free and robust healthcare system would provide millions of well paying jobs from the construction of medical facilities and clinics throughout the country to the doctors, nurses, technicians and maintenance staff working in them.  The ancillary businesses and service providers would benefit too.

Why isn't such the case?

Special interest groups and lobbyists.  They work on behalf of big businesses (pharmaceutical industry) to insure that they get paid.  A small group of people controlling a majority of the wealth. 

The political debates are a smoke screen and diversion (juggling balls in their air).   Watch their hands.  Always follow the money. 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

If this nation were over 90% Caucasian like it was 200 years ago...they'd have NO PROBLEM providing all citizens with Universal Healthcare just like they do in Sweden, Norway, Canada, and other mostly White nations people like to brag about so much.
But when you have a policy of KILLING OFF people of color instead of saving them.....free quality healthcare kind of gets in the way of that, lol.

This is why they have so many "health care programs" that make it extra complicated and confusing for so many to get the treatment and care they need.
So they can play games with it.

Like Neely Fuller Jr. said:  EFF   ENVIRONMENTAL ERROR FACTORS.

They make things extra complicated and put things up there they don't need to be ON PURPOSE...just to cause problems and more confusion.

They even legalize aspects of Medicare and Medicaid so they can have and excuse to lock people up for Medicare fraud and other "crimes"
Things you NEVER hear about in other nations.
Looking up a person who lies on an application just to get a treatment for their cancer?????

I used to think it was all about the money, and for many it is.
But in Wht Supremacist ideology...money isn't the end all be all...it's just a TOOL used to maintain power and control.
They'll spend EXTRA money to maintain power and control.

That's why the federal government's FUNDING of Medicare, Medicaid, and VA as well as Obamacare costs 10 times more than if they'd just simply give everyone free quality healthcare access.
Racists will pay extra and go out of their way....just to keep things in chaos so that they can maintain control.

53 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

If this nation were over 90% Caucasian like it was 200 years ago...they'd have NO PROBLEM providing all citizens with Universal Healthcare just like they do in Sweden, Norway, Canada, and other mostly White nations people like to brag about so much.

But when you have a policy of KILLING OFF people of color instead of saving them.....free quality healthcare kind of gets in the way of that, lol.

I used to think it was all about the money, and for many it is.
But in Wht Supremacist ideology...money isn't the end all be all...it's just a TOOL used to maintain power and control.
They'll spend EXTRA money to maintain power and control.

That's why the federal government's FUNDING of Medicare, Medicaid, and VA as well as Obamacare costs 10 times more than if they'd just simply give everyone free quality healthcare access.

Racists will pay extra and go out of their way....just to keep things in chaos so that they can maintain control.

Facts.  Regardless of the amount of technology (TVs, radios, books, magazines, etc.) and a shrinking globe, it's amazing that folks either don't see or turn a blind eye.  I guess it's like watching a video of someone getting choked or shot.  Don't believe your lying eyes.  Ain't no such thing as racism and white supremacy.  Shiiittte. 😁😎

@Pioneer1

I’m going to snag your formatting except I am on my iPhone

and can’t get the colors.

Pioneer1:  You brought up your husbands decades of service in the military as justification for him receiving quality health-care...suggesting that those who DIDN'T put in service to this nation didn't deserve it.

Mzuri:  I wasn’t SUGGESTING anything.  People who didn’t

serve this Nation don't deserve what my Husband and all 

the other honorable Veterans receive.  Sorry.

Pioneer1:  So I offered Donald Trump...who DODGED the draft and didn't serve at all in the military....but still received top notch healthcare as an example to see if you thought it was fair or not.

Mzuri:  Trump didn’t dodge the draft, he received a medical

exemption, by you repeating your lies is not going to change

anything, just keep losing your own credibility.

Of course he received top notch health care, he’s the President

of the United States of America.  You didn’t expect him to come

to your local hole in the wall urgent care facility, did you?

Pioneer1:  If you don't think it's fair that a person who bought a bag of cheetos should get the same right to good health as a person who served in the military...then what about someone who actually DODGED the military?

Mzuri:  See my respose above and stop being childish.

Pioneer 1:  Also, along that point......

If you are suggesting that a person who hasn't contributed much to this society doesn't deserve free healthcare or quality healthcare.
Then what about children and adults who were born disabled and haven't worked AT ALL?

Mzuri:  That is what Welfare, Medicaid, and other social

services are for.

Pioneer1:  Generally speaking children have contributed little to the taxes and production in this society...does that mean they don't deserve quality health care.

Mzuri:  That is their parents’ responsibility.  

Don’t you think?

Pioneer1:  I say ALL U.S. CITIZENS deserve free decent quality health care no matter their income level or social status.
No favoritism when it comes to health and saving lives

No one should sit in judgement and decides who deserves to have their cancer treated and who should deserves to die of cancer in an alley alone because they were "lazy" by someone else's standards.

Mzuri:  Of course that’s what you say, but if that is what

you truly believed then you should have become a doctor

so you could dispense FREE healthcare to everyone.

Right now you just sound like a progressive socialist.

Mzuri

Trump didn’t dodge the draft, he received a medical
exemption, by you repeating your lies is not going to change
anything, just keep losing your own credibility.

A medical "exemption" for a healthy 20 something year old man in the middle of a war IS as draft dodge.

It's the common way RICH kids like Donald Trump dodged the draft.
His millionaire father paid some doctor to whip up a bunch of lies to send in and keep him from being drafted in and he did it FOUR TIMES.

You should be upset that while your husband put all those decades in serving the nation.....some ELITIST BILLIONAIRE got to tap dance right out of selective service and his duty to the country.  And had the nerve to then turn around and try to LEAD it.

That is their parents’ responsibility.  
Don’t you think?

No.
Because their parents don't always have the money to give them the care and treatment they need.
Just like YOU may not have the money to give your husband the care and treatment HE needs and must rely on the Government to help.

It's the responsibility of SOCIETY to make sure children get proper medical care if they are sick or injured...despite their financial status or what family they were born in.

America is a NATION....not a DICTATORSHIP where only the "first family" deserves special treatment.

Right now you just sound like a progressive socialist

YOU'RE the one who sounds like a socialist the way you're heaping praise and gratitude on SOCIALIZED medical programs like the VA and Medicare...LOL

The VA and Medicare are GOVERNMENT programs, not private.
It's the very socialized medicine that so many Conservatives demonize as ineffective.

Yet you spend the last few posts bragging on how wonderful government medicine  has been to you and your family.

What next, demonize SOCIAL SECURITY too?

Social Security Cards | Mount Holyoke College

That's also a form of socialism.

Wake up and smell the KOOL-AID...before you end up drinking it, lol

13 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

YOU'RE the one who sounds like a socialist the way you're heaping praise and gratitude on SOCIALIZED medical programs like the VA and Medicare...LOL

The VA and Medicare are GOVERNMENT programs, not private.
It's the very socialized medicine that so many Conservatives demonize as ineffective.

Yet you spend the last few posts bragging on how wonderful government medicine  has been to you and your family.

@Pioneer1

So when I praise the Veteran's Administration and the U.S. Army for the

excellent medical care they provide to us, I am a SOCIALIST.  

The medical care that my Husband risked his life for thirty years to receive 

that benefit.  BTW, he's a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran with diseases and

ailments from being exposed to Agent Orange, among other things, so he's 

more than entitled to those benefits and this is the last time I will be posting 

on this topic, because you have no idea what we are dealing with and it's

not some joke.

But then when you demand medical benefits and free housing for everybody

that ever bought a bag of potato chips, you are NOT a SOCIALIST?

You're the one that needs to lay off the Kool-Aid.

Mzuri

So when I praise the Veteran's Administration and the U.S. Army for the
excellent medical care they provide to us, I am a SOCIALIST.  

Not simply praising it.

But when you BENEFIT from it and USE it, you're benefiting from a SOCIALIST program.

How are you gonna bite the very hand that feeds you?

The medical care that my Husband risked his life for thirty years to receive 
that benefit.  BTW, he's a 100% disabled Vietnam veteran with diseases and
ailments from being exposed to Agent Orange, among other things, so he's 
more than entitled to those benefits and this is the last time I will be posting 
on this topic, because you have no idea what we are dealing with and it's
not some joke.

It's terrible that you two are going through such an ordeal.

This should be more of a reason that you'd be offended that rich White kids like Donald Trump were able to get deferments and AVOID his duty to serve his nation like your husband did.

While Black, Brown, and poor kids were forced to go over to Vietnam and risk their lives...his millionaire father BOUGHT him a "get out of 'nam for free" ticket where he didn't have to sacrifice.
If that doesn't make your blood boil...it's made OUT of Kool-aid. 

But then when you demand medical benefits and free housing for everybody
that ever bought a bag of potato chips, you are NOT a SOCIALIST?

I think EVERY human being deserves medical benefits and a home even if they didn't buy so much as a pack of chewing gum.

They deserve it because they're HUMAN.

But as far as politics and the U.S.
This is the richest nation on the planet.
We have TRILLIONS to waste up in the deserts of Iraq and Afganistan.
Surely we can afford to provide every American CITIZEN with free healthcare and housing for those without a home.

I'd rather see money spent on American citizens than given away to the Chinese, Germans, and Mexico as "foreign aid".

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I think EVERY human being deserves medical benefits and a home even if they didn't buy so much as a pack of chewing gum.

They deserve it because they're HUMAN.

@Pioneer1

No. 

They don't deserve anything.

People need to stop having children they can't afford and this

way everybody won't keep trying to get things for free.

Do you see how simple the solution to that whole problem is.

Mzuri

Listen, don't give me that "funny face" up there.

They don't deserve anything.

I take that back...
You don't have Kool-aid running through your veins but ICE TEA, lol.

People need to stop having children they can't afford and this
way everybody won't keep trying to get things for free.
Do you see how simple the solution to that whole problem is.

Problem is....LIFE isn't that simple.

What about the mother who had 3 children by the man she was married to who had a good job and he DIED or was KILLED in a car accident?
Is SHE supposed to suffer without a social safety net just to punish a drug addict who's children came as a result of reckless sex?

What about the man who worked hard all of his life and ended up getting terminal cancer at 35 and can't afford a nursing home with his social security disability?
Now we have Medicaid to step in and help pay for it.
But should that be taken away from him since he can't pay for it on his own?

See, life isn't as simple as Republicans and Fox News like to make it seem.

They'll show you a bunch of blonde haired blue eyed people standing on their front lawn waving an American flag....and IGNORE all of the poor people sleeping on the street and being beat up by the police that they passed by on their WAY to take that "all American" image.

Just like the Nazis...who were professional at propaganda.

The NSDAP protects the people. Your fellow comrades need your advice and  help, so join the local party organization." Mid 1930s: PropagandaPosters

They'll show you a warm, fuzzy, dreamy image just to hide the poverty
and mass murder that's REALLY going on.

2 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

What about the mother who had 3 children by the man she was married to who had a good job and he DIED or was KILLED in a car accident?

@Pioneer1

Women should not have more children than they can take

care of on their own.  In other words, by themselves.

Do you see how simple the solution to that problem is?

3 hours ago, Mzuri said:

🙄  What???

Lol....girl, get some sleep.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

@Pioneer1

Pioneer, I'm new around here and should probably mind my bizness in this debate but Mzuri is correct according to the code. 😁😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

No, absolutely not....intelligent Black dialog is ALWAYS welcomed.

According to Neely Fuller's Black code she's correct...but everyone doesn't follow that code so it would be unfair to hold people to it who are unaware of it.

In the scenario I gave Mzuri.....I didn't say ANY floozy who lays on her back and get's pregnant by DeMario and his friends.

I was talking about a well balanced married woman with three kids by her working husband with a good job.  
But her husband is KILLED in an accident.
She hasn't been introduced to the code, and she SURELY didn't see that happening like most people in that situation wouldn't.

In the world's richest nation we should be able to provide for that sister and her children so that with all she's going through dealing with the death of her husband, trying to raise children by her self, ect...the last thing she should have to worry about is keeping a roof over her head and going into prostitution and other illegal activities just to feed her kids.
That's what women end up doing under Conservative ultra-Capitalist "do or die" societies.

Pioneer and Mzuri, you're both correct in this debate.

Folks should be able to afford the choices they make.

An insurance policy could take care of that mother and her children in the event of a tragedy.

However, as human beings, we should never leave others to suffer regardless of their choices and/or circumstances.

Unfortunately, the system of white supremacy has a way of obfuscating our humanity. 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

Above and beyond the exchange between Mzuri and myself, the larger debate about healthcare and other social services is really a RACIAL one.

In all actuality any adult with an IQ over 100 knows how important it is for society to have a strong safety net; not only for chronic never-do-wells but for well balanced and even successful people who for some reason met with a tragedy or misfortune.
Even the right-wing Republicans in Congress who constantly preach against the "welfare state"  instinctively KNOW this.
They may talk that rhetoric...but nobody want to TRULY live in a dog-eat-dog  sink-or-swim environment.

They really want to preserve those social services and medical benefits for WHITE PEOPLE...and keep Black and Brown people from enjoying those benefits. That's what their rhetoric is really all about.  So they have to speak in coded language and point at welfare queens or drug addicts or anybody to justify why they're cutting back benefit and insist on covering SOME but not covering OTHERS.
But people who aren't as smart and educated as them will listen to this and BELIEVE it....which is why you got so many rednecks with no teeth in their mouths flying a Confederate Flag and yelling:

Stream Rednecks Summer Games (T.G.O. Original Track) by Tactical Groove  Orbit | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

"I sure wish the government would git their  rotten hands
off my Medicare!
I like it just the way 'tis!!!"

Pioneer, you're tracking as it relates to the social safety net and who wants to benefit the most while leaving non-white folks out. 

But, bro, you're on fire with comedy from the redneck flipping flap-Jacks at Waffle House and sneezing to the brotha sliding around in a greasy kitchen slinging hot French fries and the pic above...ROTFLMAO.😁😎

• Thanks 1

@Pioneer1 and @ProfD

I don't know about any code.  

I only had one child in my lifetime, I was very young and

I was married at the time, but I knew that one was all

that I could handle during that phase of my life. After

that I had a career and no time for more babies.

Marriage and men are fickle.  There are too many variables 

that can happen in relationships - People quit/terminated 

from their jobs, become disabled, die, they come out of the

closet, run off with whoever, and leave you behind to raise

their children alone. 

Oftentimes they start new families with somebody else.

I have seen it happen countless times both in the real world 

and on television.  Women with three or more children have

been abandoned, for whatever reason, to fend for

themselves and all those children.  

Common sense would dictate that you don't end up in that 

awful predicament by planning your life as much as possible

and controlling your reproduction.  That goes for women as 

well as men.

You really don't know HOW many children you're gonna be able to handle in life because you don't know the FUTURE.

You might be healthy with a good job and plenty of money RIGHT NOW and alone, broke, and sick as hell 5 years from now.

YOU DON'T KNOW

And since you don't know the future or how you'll end up, it's nice to live in a society where a STRONG SAFETY NET of social programs are in place that allow you to support yourself and any dependents you might have in the event you fall on hard times.
It allows you to keep from falling through the cracks until you can get back on your feet.
And even if you NEVER get back on your feet.....atleast you can have a roof over your head and a warm meal in your stomach and not live like an animal on the street.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

I don't know about any code.  

I Marriage and men are fickle.  There are too many variables that can happen in relationships...

Mzuri, the code being referred to merely says that a woman should not have more children than she can afford to raise by herself. To your point, it is because the man may not be around to help for whatever reason. 😎

• Thanks 1

Mzuri

Lol...what's up with the screw face?
What's the matter?

ProfD

If we were to go strictly by that code, then a woman really shouldn't have ANY children because most AfroAmericans today can barely take care of THEMSELVES alone....let alone any dependents.

On top of that....
A Black person in THIS society doesn't really know when they'll end up in GREATER CONFINEMENT and away from any children they may produce.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

You really don't know HOW many children you're gonna be able to handle in life because you don't know the FUTURE.

You might be healthy with a good job and plenty of money RIGHT NOW and alone, broke, and sick as hell 5 years from now.

YOU DON'T KNOW

And since you don't know the future or how you'll end up, it's nice to live in a society where a STRONG SAFETY NET of social programs are in place that allow you to support yourself and any dependents you might have in the event you fall on hard times.
It allows you to keep from falling through the cracks until you can get back on your feet.
And even if you NEVER get back on your feet.....atleast you can have a roof over your head and a warm meal in your stomach and not live like an animal on the street.

@Pioneer1

Well one thing is for certain - if you can't even take care of your own self 

and you have to worry that you might be living on the street like an 

animal, then you need to take my advice that I already posted.

15 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

If we were to go strictly by that code, then a woman really shouldn't have ANY children because most AfroAmericans today can barely take care of THEMSELVES alone....let alone any dependents.

On top of that....
A Black person in THIS society doesn't really know when they'll end up in GREATER CONFINEMENT and away from any children they may produce.

True.  That's why the code is  suggestions.  But, I think only reproducing that which one can afford makes sense. 

image.webp.3a131b55acacbc78f3a8a17fd0d568fd.webp

We don't need more lost and wayward folks running around being a menace to society.😁😎

• Thanks 1

So, -  like i was about to say,  Lori and Kim were waging a cat fight, both trying to justify their positions because they, along with the recently-appointed black Superintendent of Police are catching hell for their inability to do something about the out-of-control crime wave in Chicago.  Kim is inflexible in her position of not overreacting to misdemeanors, believing petty criminals should be let back out the streets, and that bail should be low for what she  believes are victims of a system that is unfair to young blacks. Lori says "screw dat", black-on-black-crime-requires a different perspective.  The police chief just  quotes figures showing the murder rate is down - compared to the higher rate the week before.  Jesse Jackson was propped up long enough to take on the role of mediator  and  Kim an Lorie agreed to meet to further discuss the problem.  Meanwhile, the white head of the Police Union, fresh from his KKK meeting, pled the case for his endangered boys in blue being a favorite target of the shooters.

And the beat goes on. Car jackings, expressway drive-bys and personal beefs, too often taking their toll on unintended victims, many of them kids. It's awful. i feel sorry for all those poor Black Chicagoans living in fear of each other. 

• Like 1