You're CONFUSED...That's The Real Problem.

Neely Fuller Jr said that if you don't understand RACISM....what it is and how it works...everything else that you DO understand will CONFUSE you.

He didn't say what you "think" you understand, but what you actually UNDERSTAND...will still confuse you.

Why?
You'll be running around scratching your head trying to figure out why there are so many homeless people, or so many sick people, why don't your insurance cover this, why are the police allowing that....

5 Bad Work Habits You Need To Change Right Now! - Page 6 of 6 - Kuulpeeps -  Ghana Campus News and Lifestyle Site by Students

So much injustice and so many problems in this society won't make ANY sense to you, because you left the factor of RACISM (what it is and how it works) out of the equation.

Take RACISM and.....
-Pop that in your tape deck.
-Slide that in your CD drive.
-Insert that into your USB drive.

....and EVERYTHING will start coming together and making more sense.

IMO, folks have gotten weary and worn out by the word racism and don't really know what it means because "smarter" folks have miscontrued and misrepresented it.  

However, once we codify that racism = white supremacy and hammer it home, that should should clear up any and all misunderstanding about the definition of racism.

Once folks understand  that racism is white supremacy, they can begin to see how it works in all areas of human activity (economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex and war). 

Once the confusion is removed, folks can get down to the business of replacing the system of white supremacy with a system of  justice which is balance among people and correctness. 😎

ProfD

On top of what you just said........
I'm beginning to wonder if the message itself might have to be SIMPLIFIED for the majority of our people (AfroAmericans) to receive it and accept it.

It's getting to the point that trying to have a basic common sense conversation with some of our people, especially many under 30....is like speaking to them in broken Espanol.

You start talking to them about racism and they tell you:

Black man smoking cigarette Stock Photos - Page 1 : Masterfile

"Racism???
Ahhh ha ha ha.... ain't no racists around here. 
All the White dudes around here is COOL!
Matter fact, Jared smokes weed with me in the alley
out back on our 15 minute breaks.  Jared cool as hell!"

Jared got a whole damn PROUD BOY tattoo on his scrawny arm this doo-ragged negro probably hasn't even noticed it.
And even if he DID see it....as stupid as some of our people are, he still wouldn't pick up on what it means and how he might be smoking weed with a violent racist.

Some of our people are so far gone, you have to take ELEMENTARY SCHOOL steps with them.

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Neely Fuller Jr said that if you don't understand RACISM....what it is and how it works...everything else that you DO understand will CONFUSE you.

This is absolutely the truth!  Yet it is also exhausting especially if you're a black woman - and for one reason: black women wouldn't have to deal with sexism if not for racism. 

I blame racism and human trafficking that enslaved Africans.  Case-in-point, a "free-colored man" had to purchase his wife out of slavery for nearly $8,000. Do you think women were a commodity before 'supremacy'?   Here's the Text from the Brooklyn Daily Eagle (Brooklyn New York) Thursday, October 28, 1841 It now appears that the slave Sarah, who was lately sold at the New Orleans Exchange for $8000 was purchased by a free-colored man - her husband! The sum of $7,800 was bid for her by n white man. What a world we live in" ( I guess the n white man made a $200 profit 🤨

img-costly-slave.jpg

Black men (not all) are so tied up in supremacy they've forgotten how to LOVE. The man who bought his wife back - probably couldn't get that out of his mind... Since then they've (not all) mimicked the supremacist's brain damage - and brought it back to the community.  I can't even listen or watch my local news for hearing about how another black woman has been shot, burned up and body left by the roadside by her former mate.  I can't tell you how many black men I've heard that subsist on medication to help them with their mental health - and those are the men who are doing the best they can by their families.   Now imagine what happens to the minds of black women? Especially when we have no one? 

Ok, I'm exaggerating.  I've been fortunate to have many men friends. But there are so many horror stories, it's hard to feel hopeful. Even though I do

So this morning, I went in search of Fuller's code.  I have seen nothing but praise for his work.  Do you know how unusual that is on the internet LOL... So, if I get my hands on a few copies I might be giving them out as gifts  - because something has to change.  

• Like 1

Mel

Yeah, I have a FEW of his United/Independent Code books at home that I often give out as gifts from time to time since you can't run down to your local Barnes and Noble or independent book store and buy one.

Sexism and racism are intertwined.

Before racism appeared on this planet (about 6000 years ago) I believe men and women lived in relative harmony.

Institutionalized sexism and misogyny come from Caucasian culture.

When Caucasians came down from the mountains and started interacting with people of color in the Middle East, Europe, India and other surrounding areas....they found that just like THEY wanted to have sex with women of color, their women wanted to have sex with men of color.  It got to the point where they couldn't trust their women so they enacted strict religious laws that forbid them to have sex, enjoy sex, walk around showing themselves and in come cases even their faces.

That's where a lot of the "covering up women" culture came from in the Middle East.
It didn't come from Islam itself, they were practicing that THOUSANDS of years before Muhammad.
They started wrapping their women up and forcing them to stay locked up in the tents to make sure they didn't have sex with the people of color they were dwelling among while they were nomads

And ofcourse because of slavery and colonialism that occurred around the planet...Caucasians planted that SAME perverted mentality into the minds of so many men of color.
So you see abuse of women going on all over the plant where the men have been colonized by Caucasians (European or Arab).

But if you look at some of the REMOTE "tribal" people of South America, Africa, or Asia...you'll notice that the women and men have equal status in society.  
Different roles, but equal status.

25 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm beginning to wonder if the message itself might have to be SIMPLIFIED for the majority of our people (AfroAmericans) to receive it and accept it.

It's getting to the point that trying to have a basic common sense conversation with some of our people, especially many under 30....is like speaking to them in broken Espanol.

The message has to be blasted everywhere, print, media, music, etc.  Gotta put that sh8t on everything like it's Frank's Hot sauce. 😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

He already said I wasn't Black...but after Rev. Run reads this he's REALLY not gonna believe I'm Black but.....
I've never been a Franks fan.
It wasn't hot enough for me....LOL

I kicked it with the Tabasco sauce for a while until I started going to Mexican and Caribbean joints and getting the SHO' NUFF hot shit that they import from the islands.

Now I rocks with shit that's so hot that you'll be able to take a piss and light it up like Morris Day did in that one movie, lol.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

ProfD

He already said I wasn't Black...but after Rev. Run reads this he's REALLY not gonna believe I'm Black but.....
I've never been a Franks fan.
It wasn't hot enough for me....LOL

I kicked it with the Tabasco sauce for a while until I started going to Mexican and Caribbean joints and getting the SHO' NUFF hot shit that they import from the islands.

Now I rocks with shit that's so hot that you'll be able to take a piss and light it up like Morris Day did in that one movie, lol.

I only mentioned Frank's because of the tag line.  It's not my hot sauce of choice either. Child's play.

I'm a hot sauce and spicy food connoisseur.  My dad started me out with Tabasco sauce when I was 5 years old. 

I've graduated to hot sauces that will put the average person in the ER. 😁

I'm up to ghost pepper, habanero peppers, Scotch Bonnet, etc. Addicted to capsaicin close to 1 million SHUs (Scoville Heat Units). 😎

• Thanks 1

ProfD

Man I love hot food.

I used to eat hot Thai food every other day and even a lot of THEM couldn't figure out how I was able to tolerate it so much.

I think most Black folks have a higher tolerance for hot and spicy foods.  We have a longer range of sensory perceptions so we can see more colors, hear more sounds, and even taste more flavors.

The only thing that compromises this is indulging in the poisons that the Caucasians put out in the society to weaken these power like drugs, cigarettes, ect..

If the food ain't hot then I'll ADD pepper to it, lol.
I go to Whole Foods and get that extra-hot Cayenne pepper powder at about 90,000 Heat Units to add to food.

Check ya boy out:

Yep. There is a fine line between spicy enough to enjoy and too hot to taste. 😁

When I cook for other folks' consumption, I do not compromise the flavor of food for the sake of bringing the heat. But, I've always got my own stash of hot sauce to top off my portion.

Cosby was a brilliant comedian. D8mn shame that dude looking chick helped in getting him thrown into greater confinement for a minute. White supremacy sent their message. 

As it relates to eliminating confusion, it would help if artists and musicians wrote songs with a real message that made the listener think and learn. 

Common is a conscience rapper. Jay-Z rapped that he could write lines like Common Sense but ever since he made $5 million, he ain't been rapping like Common since.

Fast forward to present and these mumble rap n8gglets are not only rapping about nonsense, they repeat the same dumb azz lines as if they have a speech impediment. That sh8t is to music what McDonald's is to nutrition. 😎

• Haha 1

ProfD

Yep. There is a fine line between spicy enough to enjoy and too hot to taste. 😁

You're right.
However I've learned that as my tolerance for heat began to increase as I aged...the flavor or "notes" of a spice became more clear and distinguishable.

Kind of how all hard liquor tastes the same to someone who doesn't drink, or all coffee tastes the same to someone who doesn't drink coffee....but if you're a connoisseur or even a regular drinker you can easily tell the difference.

Cosby was a brilliant comedian. D8mn shame that dude looking chick helped in getting him thrown into greater confinement for a minute. White supremacy sent their message. 

Lol...
When I first saw her I thought she was transgender, for real.
I'm not sure what happened to her because she didn't look AS strong in the face as she does today.

image.jpeg.c5ed25ca35515016d98fa89b1d8b965b.jpeg  image.jpeg.5d68b1df6000784b375e2bff3e008b8d.jpeg

Common is a conscience rapper. Jay-Z rapped that he could write lines like Common Sense but ever since he made $5 million, he ain't been rapping like Common since.

Fast forward to present and these mumble rap n8gglets are not only rapping about nonsense, they repeat the same dumb azz lines as if they have a speech impediment. That sh8t is to music what McDonald's is to nutrition

I think Jay-Z is a negative entertainer, but he's a genius.
I have to give that to him.

Most of the big name artists who came on deck BEFORE 2000 like Cube, Chuck D,  LL, ect....were geniuses in there own right.
They were already excellent at what they did and just needed to be discovered.

But these MUMBLE RAP artists are the wicked creations of racist White industry executives who are using the most disgusting and most embarrassing youth they can find to humiliate our people before the eyes of the world.

I was calling them "mumble mouth" rapper even BEFORE I knew it was the actual name of the Genre!
This let's you know how intentional it was to put these embarrassments on stage and call them "hip hop artists".

These clowns are PURPOSELY chosen for their lack of talent and creativity...because just like you can easily spot someone WITH a genius artistic gift, you can easily spot someone WITHOUT a particular one.
If someone is a HORRIBLE singer with a voice crackling....you don't have to even understand what language she's singing in....you automatically know.
......and these artists are NOTICEABLY horrible and lacking in talent.
The are obviously vulgar and "off beat".  When you hear them they make you shake your head in embarrassment...and wonder what kind of INFERIOR and VULGAR people would produce such garbage.

Look at Da Baby and how clownish he acts and how slave-like he sounds...like some nicca who just shuffled off a plantation 200 years ago.........

On 10/8/2021 at 2:51 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

Black men (not all) are so tied up in supremacy they've forgotten how to LOVE.

Good point!

On 10/8/2021 at 2:51 PM, Mel Hopkins said:

The man who bought his wife back - probably couldn't get that out of his mind... Since then they've (not all) mimicked the supremacist's brain damage - and brought it back to the community. 

Well said.

• Like 1

Speaking of Black love...........

I've been checking out the Black Man-o-sphere lately and although I hear some good points in it, much of it consists of AfroAmerican men who are CONFUSED.

Unlike the White Man-o-sphere which is based on misogyny and hatred of women....which is part of the Caucasian tradition....the Black Man-o-sphere consists mostly of Black men who like women and find them attractive but have so many relationship problems with them.  Cheating, lack of respect, child support, etc.....and they just sit around for hours and hours and hours complaining.
Others give advice on how to exploit and abuse women.
It's a shame how elements of our community have resorted to promoting dysfunction just to make a quick buck.